Opiniones de UniFocus

Sobre UniFocus

La tecnología de UniFocus ofrece las mejores herramientas de gestión de personal que permiten a los directivos tomar decisiones más inteligentes y rápidas.

Descubre más sobre UniFocus

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily.

Puntos en contra:

Can’t think of any dislikes. Just looking to spend more time on the site to take advantage of all of the tools that the program offers.

Valoraciones de UniFocus

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

UniFocus tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 44 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (44)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado UniFocus?

Filtrar opiniones (44)

Nikki
Assistant General Manager en EE. UU.

Meets all of our needs

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The system is much easier to use than our previous system. It has better reporting, and easier for employees to understand their time, and see their shifts, corrections, etc.

Ease of manager's entering schedules, correcting any employee clock in errors and reporting. The reporting and forecasting tools are an important part of our day to day operations, and allows our managers to easily schedule according to anticipated business levels.

Puntos en contra:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I wish I didn't have to go in and out of the tabs/screens so often. I wish they would retain all functionality (keep the gear on the screen) so once you correct something, you don't have to go completely out of the tab, and then reopen it in order to export time.

Linda

Overall, a good product

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Support helps on day to day issues, but not as great on the bigger issues. I'm just a local user and the admin for my property - our Corporate office deals with the issues. Many things to like about Unifocus but not being able to get rid of old employees is an ongoing annoyance. We've given up on trying to fix it.

I like the fact that this software can ensure we never pay less than minimum wage for a tipped employee. I like the fact that we set a rule for holiday pay and the software is able to execute that properly. I like the AUDIT tab so we can see who is touching the timecard and the Job Summary tab

Puntos en contra:

The reporting feature is less than ideal because the system can't deal with employees having multiple jobs in multiple companies. When we terminate people from the system, mysteriously, they pop back up onto the system. This is the worst problem with Unifocus.

el año pasado

Thank you Linda for your response. We would definitely like the opportunity to discuss your comment regarding employees with multiple jobs. This may be easily remedied. Employees should be deactivated through your interface. Again, please contact us at prmteam@unifocus.com as we can get this issue corrected.

Anissia

Needs improvement

2,0 el año pasado

Not a fan of the software. The software is not the most intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

Not a fan of the software. It is not sync with ADP. The benefit calculations for PTO aren't available. Specialized reports are not easily avail.

Alternativas consideradas: ADP Workforce Now

Razones para cambiar a UniFocus: Was not my choice to go with Unifocus.

el año pasado

Anissia, thank you for taking the time to respond. We strive to provide the best solutions for our partners. We interface well with other systems and would like to discuss your benefits issue and specialized reports. We have a large library of reports that may accommodate. Please reach out to us at prmteam@unifocus.com and we will be happy to help find a solution for you promptly.

RodNey
Assistant General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Solid platform for time management

4,0 el año pasado

Time clocks and labor management synergy

Puntos en contra:

Many of the reports are very difficult to use for the purpose we need them to be used for.

el año pasado

RodNey, thank you for your review. We would like to review the reports with you. Also, the Labor Dashboard is dynamic and may suit your needs as well. Please contact us at prmteam@unifocus.com and we will review our reporting options with you.

Elizabeth
Director of Security en EE. UU.

Easy breezy

5,0 el año pasado

I have been doing payroll for a team of 20+ for just about 5 years. The UniFocus program is very easy to use. I use it daily and have never come across any major issues. If I am on the go and quickly need to view something, I use the UniFocus app, which is convenient. It tells me who is on shift and allows to me approve requests for time off.

Puntos en contra:

The one thing I don’t like about the UniFocus app is the inability to change the type of time off my employee wants to use. For example, I had an associate input a time off request for 8 hours of personal time, however, they had 0 hours left. On a computer it is easy to swap that to a vacation day or floating holiday, but I cannot complete this function on the app.

Edith
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reports are great unsure about our company's effectiveness using it.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I don't have any decision making power on this but for us, it seems silly to have ADP and Unifocus instead of just having one.

I run reports on hourly vs salary for weekly report. I like being able to switch between platforms with very little easy and/or change a parameter with ease.

Puntos en contra:

Does not keep track of PTO anymore through Unifocus. It was never correct.

el año pasado

Hello Edith and thank you for your review. Please contact us at prmteam@unifocus.com as we would like to discuss your PTO balances and would also like to discuss your reporting to ensure that information is delivered to assist in your tasks.

Claudia
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.

Great labor management tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very satisfied with the software.

I like the labor management tools that are available on a daily basis. It is a very easy program to use and understand. The forecasting and integration with our other systems is seamless.

Puntos en contra:

Fixing the issue of UniFocus, Snag and DDHP not being able to communicate properly when an employee is not removed in a timely fashion. If an employee is still scheduled in UF after an employee is termed.

Maria
Director of Front Office en EE. UU.

Unifocus

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I am satisfied with the product, I believe the web base format could be more user friendly

Allows us to run reports in order to be cost-efficient with our staffing

Puntos en contra:

The Web base option for scheduling can not be used from an iPhone and it needs to run from internet explorer

Garrett
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Most Things Work Well.....

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It works well in interfacing with our other programs

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily

Puntos en contra:

The app is very poor, very quirky, almost always have to re-enter credentials before proceeding - the whole thing needs to be re-engineered

Jennifer
AGM en EE. UU.

Cost Effective

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it is a very user friendly and not time consuming.

It is very user friendly. The way I can upload/export, all the information into our company's database.

Puntos en contra:

The reports on forecasting. That is only because I have not been properly trained.

Jean
Chief Steward en Canadá

Bring Back Shift View

4,0 el año pasado

Shift view in the past was an awesome time saver which unfortunately has been removed with the new upgrades, bring it back. Make the setup so it fits on one screen please

Puntos en contra:

Since the upgrade staff and shift do not fit on one screen. BRING BACK SHIFT VIEW, this is how I set up the week, then fill the shift. The upgrade has somehow managed to make this a longer process then it once was. Bring back the binocular view, so I can set a colleague up for the entire week. Old setup was much faster.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review and comments. The binocular view is available in the dropdown when you right click on the employee name. You can also add and drop shifts when you select the open shifts field on the day you want to schedule. Please reach out to this reply and I will be most happy to schedule a session to show you the options as they are built in version 10. -Regards Eddie Hartmann prmteam@unifocus.com

Duane
Assistant Director of Aquatics en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Good Scheduling Software

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I am very pleased with our experience with Unifocus compared to other scheduling apps. I am happy that we have a scheduling software that works well for what we need it to do, it would just be nice if they could work out to the two things mentioned above.

I like that this software makes it easy for businesses with large staffing numbers. It make it much easier to create a schedule that has to be so different across each day.

Puntos en contra:

Long loading times and clunky point tracking system make using it some days stressful.

Marie
Athletic Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

UniFocus

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm neutral, I have not had the opportunity to try other programs because this is what my employer uses.

It is easy to use for logging my employees time and attendance

Puntos en contra:

There are many features that are difficult to use, for example, if I am trying to apply schedules for each employee, when you have 25 plus employees with changing schedules , the program tends to be a lot of work to complete.

Stephanie
Spa Director en EE. UU.

Easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

I like Unifocus overall. It has so many features and they are user friendly, which is important to me.

Puntos en contra:

There are so many things available that it can be overwhelming. The training course that I attended recently helped though.

Joe
Golf Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Unifocus review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Effortless management dealing with scheduling.

Easy to view scheduling and time punches.

Puntos en contra:

Layout is organized very well. Maybe it could show who was scheduled and has not clocked in for their shift and keep track of who was late/ no shows.

tamas
Executive Sous Chef en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good product in some areas, in some other areas it does not translate well to my field

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it is a good payroll tracking software in my opinion. I only use it for that feature. I cant really opinionate on the rest of the features.

Its easy to use, convenient to track payroll,

Puntos en contra:

I wish the mobile version would have full functionality

Malu

no service

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: no answer on support questions by text, email or phone message

the simplicity of it and its easy to use

Puntos en contra:

the system its all good, if it works correctly

Executive Chef en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

My Opinion

Comentarios: going well

i can log in from anywhere, can be helpful on a day off

Puntos en contra:

hard to correct times at times, would like better reporting to be done

Magdalena
Director of Accounting en Bermudas

Good product overall

4,0 el año pasado

The product is certainly very useful and helps forecast payroll more accurately.

Puntos en contra:

The system is not always "intuitional" and at times it can be too complicated. I wish certain functions could be automated, e.g. adding new position to labor structure and then to the budget lines too. Reporting could be improved as well - I really miss ability to create my own reports. Some reports contain a lot of data but you only need part of them. Step-by-step manual could be useful too.

Grant
Executive Chef en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Grant Baker Unifocus Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great system. Easy to use.

The ability to copy and paste schedules.

Puntos en contra:

I wish messaging employees was a little easier.

Zachary
Tower Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Great Software

Comentarios: Great experience

I like that this product is easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing that I do not like about this product.

aja
outlet manager en EE. UU.

Everyday Use

5,0 el año pasado

It helps with forecasting and recording the punches'

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing that I don't like about the software

Greg
General Manager Revue & Garrison en EE. UU.

Excellent system

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: When used properly Watson is a huge time saver for department head and assistant managers as it does much of the schedule writing for them.

I really appreciate the ease of use and intuitive UI. It really has the flexibility to accomplish whatever you might need to do and has the ability to really understand real world scheduling.

Puntos en contra:

The training program is a little dense and could be better tiered out. It's a big system to try to teach in one sitting.

Jodie
Engineering Coordinator en EE. UU.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Auto schedule based on availability is awesome

Ease of use, easily schedule staff based on entered availability

Puntos en contra:

I have not yet found anything that I do not like

June
Paymaster en Canadá
Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and very productive tool/ application.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very helpful experience. It gives the user to forecast and budget as per level of capacity.

The application is very important tool for our forecasting and budgeting.

Puntos en contra:

Accurate database should be always maintained to the full especially we are using job title as main code. No more number code.