Opiniones de Apptivo

Sobre Apptivo

A powerful online CRM system to manage sales & marketing activities for your business. Integrated, highly configurable, easy to use.

Descubre más sobre Apptivo

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Puntos en contra:

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Valoraciones de Apptivo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Apptivo tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 675 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Apptivo?

Filtrar opiniones (676)

Robyn
Membership Officer
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Unspecified

Apptivo User Review

5,0 hace 5 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Manuel
Manuel
Tecnic en España
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Buena opción

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Buena de gran ayuda en la gestión de correos electrónicos

Su gestion de contactos importacion y exportación de datos es buena

Puntos en contra:

Nada que objetar de el funciona bastante bien

Marisela
Marisela
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Customer Support is very Responsive

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Puntos en contra:

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Sunil
Sunil
Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Richard
Director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent CRM

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive

Cost, ease of use, support is very good.

Puntos en contra:

The WordPress Apptivo forms are very basic and there is no integration for WPForms and only very basic integration with Zapier. Form styling options would be good. Some documentation is out of date, eg. Google Forms Integration

Saijal
CEO en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Don't Use Apptivo if you don't want to be scammed

3,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Technical support was terrible. I don't appreciate being scammed.

I liked most of the features although basic

Puntos en contra:

I was charged and then harassed for more money and when I didn't pay they locked me out of my account. I've asked repeatedly to be refunded for the several months I couldn't use the program but I've received no response. Please find another CRM if you don't want to be scammed.

Maira
Director of Sales en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados

Flexible Software Platform

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Cloud-based product is easy to use from anywhere, including mobile device. We required significant system customizations and most were successfully implemented. While we have trouble resolving issues using Apptivo's general Tech Support chat function (probably due to our breadth of customizations), our PM and Apptivo's technical team always provide good support when we have issues to address!

Its ability to accommodate the range of sales and technical information we track in a CRM. The Apptivo team was willing to affordably undertake necessary customizations to tailor the product to our business model.

Puntos en contra:

Certain basic tools (i.e. drag and drop column-builder) are not features of this system. List upload function is complex. Mobile functionality is somewhat limited. Outlook integration is less user-friendly / flexible than ideal. Reporting functionality is limited without customized reports.

Matthew
Business Development Manager Fire Training Solutions en Canadá
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great CRM and fully customizable. Support chat is always available.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been great. I have questions daily, but they are all delt with right away.

I can customize any app the way I want to. Without a background in this sort of thing, it could have been tough to work with!

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations. Areas where I can't connect this object to that one, or have it scan a file looking for specific words and using the value to propagate leads. For example, a box with NAME: would then be the persons name.

Andy
Owner. Impact Speaker en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Three years of success with Apptivo

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Improved the professionalism of my email campaigns while saving me time. Prior to the pandemic, I saw a marked improvement in the response of my clients to my emails.

Questions are quickly answered by 24/7 customer service. Screen sharing by their help team is effectively used to help resolve the issues. Easy to access and update contacts and share emails. Phone app is seamlessly connected to the web based database. Video library is impressive for teaching the software.

Puntos en contra:

At this time, I am good with everything. Any improvements I would comment on are probably solved by taking the time for me to watch the training videos on how to correctly use aspects of the program!

manager en Sudáfrica
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Value and Versatility

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am happy.

Apptivo can be configured to suite your needs

Puntos en contra:

The layout and flow is a bit outdated and sometimes the custom configuration needs tech support

liz
office manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

awesome

Comentarios: great

easy to navigate nice to have help chat desk

Puntos en contra:

i do not have any complaints to enter /a

Minsu
Minsu
CEO en Corea del Sur
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sophisticated & cehap sales and marketing tool

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Many businesses may control their customer experience to achieve consistent revenue growth.

You may enter notes and personal information for each contact.It is useful for keeping connections up to date and relevant.They are open to client criticism and aim to adjust swiftly.

Puntos en contra:

There is no uniformity between the applications.Importing new addresses is difficult. They offer an importer however I've found that manually adding them is sometimes quicker.

Director en RU
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

New CMS software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus. Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Puntos en contra:

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

CIO en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados

General

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Puntos en contra:

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Respuesta de Apptivo

hace 3 años

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Mark
Vice President en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great CRM software with excellent service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Veronica
Consultant en Canadá
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent first CRM for small companies

4,0 el año pasado

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system. While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs. The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator. The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU! Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

Puntos en contra:

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix. Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

Heath
IT Manager en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Designed for us

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Puntos en contra:

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Bryan
President en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Puntos en contra:

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Gabriel
CFO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Google Contact Replacement

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

Puntos en contra:

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

I.T. & Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great CRM solution for small business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

Puntos en contra:

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Daniel
CFO en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Feature Rich

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Custom Training has been a journey taking us through implementation to make it most successful.

so versatile and easy to customize... we can change/update everything by ourselves.

Puntos en contra:

I have not yet found something I do not like!

Rebecca
Owner en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Apptivo all the way!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Puntos en contra:

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

Tara
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Puntos en contra:

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Respuesta de Apptivo

hace 4 años

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Tanya
IT Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great CRM with Amazing Service!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The overall experience with Apptivo has been GREAT. Our onboarding process was seamless and smooth. The Apptivo Team is responsive and they are very professional. There is always a quick turn-around on most issues and their staff is polite and knowledgeable. Tech Support is GREAT and they respond to you within a quick timespan. Our company is fairly new to this platform and we are still making changes that will continue to enhance our experience.

This software is rich in features. It has apps that will cater to every department within a company and if the standard ones do not suit your need one can easily be customized. Navigation and customization within apps are easy and the platform is very user friendly. Our previous system was a bit complicated for our users but this platform simplified a lot of processes and tasks that enhanced productivity. It's easy to look up information and export to Excel, create tables, link fields, and the list goes on. This is really a great CRM system if you are looking for something that is cost effective and that will give users a good experience.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting feature in this platform is lacking. Also, if tables are customized then it's hard to search and filter on the fields. Integration with Calendar has been problematic. The News Feed feature does not capture all changes or even detailed changes so it is hard to find historical data.

Adam
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 2 años

Apptivo has greatly improved our efficiency with the company and has helped streamline our production and customer contacts at an affordable price. The customer support for the software is fantastic.

Puntos en contra:

It does feel a little basic for the layout and (feels like 2000 era software database.

Maha
Account Manager en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

New World Precious Metals

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism.
As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team. At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

Puntos en contra:

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients. Personally, some items that I wish were different: - Changing email templates. - Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally. - As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.