15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre DealerClick

Finanzas y Seguros, cálculo de pagos con ajustes, control de inventario, seguimiento de clientes para concesionarias de automóviles.

Descubre más sobre DealerClick

I liked the price, but should have known I would get less than I paid for.

Puntos en contra:

They do not offer real support. You should just use YouTube.

Valoraciones de DealerClick

3,3
Relación calidad-precio
3,3

Probabilidad de recomendación

DealerClick tiene una valoración global de 4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Albert
Partner en Albania
Fuente de la reseña

Decent for a small dealer

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: As a user, the hardest part was getting my login setup. The rest was familiar. I have had little need to ask for any assistance.

I have been using the 2.0 browser-based version. I myself used to work at DealerClick but later opened my own dealership. - It works well for keeping track of my inventory, my repairs, mileage, documents, pictures, appraising cars I'm interested in, and printing out documents I need for a retail sale. - It's super easy to use, I can login on my phone and it runs super fast even when I'm in some remote yard with slow internet. - I can send texts to my old customers through the system just like I would on my iPhone. I can even use emojis, templates, schedule it... - It's about 10x cheaper than any other software given the same functionalities.

Puntos en contra:

- The fact that it's cheap means the team is small. If you ask for something complex you have to be patient and consistently follow up to make sure it gets done. - The old 1.3 version was buggy. Though over the years they made it more reliable, I prefer the 2.0. I have the functions I need and non of the hassles. - I still caution against getting the Desktop version unless you have an IT guy. The Cloud version is maintained by the company so you won't run into issues. - Dot-matrix printers need to be setup manually. I suggest using a laser printer.

Jessica
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción

Great DMS program!!!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have had this program since 2016 and I've been happy with everything. The program is easy to learn and work. Great customer service.

Easy to work

Nothing

Justin
Owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They will promise the world and deliver on nothing.

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I learned that even though you think you are dealing with the owner of a company it does not mean you will not be ripped off and taken advantage of. Working with this company has been a nightmare.

The only pro to this software is that once you purchase it they will stop calling you. Once we made the purchase they disappeared. We have been promised refunds from customer support because he admitted there were major issues. The sales rep was upset that closed the deal and would not pay him commission on the sale so he refused to service our account. My dealership was left in the dark. I called customer support multiple times and have spoke and him multiple times. Each time he would tell us what we wanted to hear, then put us on the phone with other customer agent so they could continue to try to sell us again. They do not listen at all and do not keep notes in a CRM because every time I call in it is the same thing. They claim reports Can be run. This is not true unless you want very basic reports that mean nothing. The system looks like it is from the early 90's. You have to unwind deals to add an additional cost such as an extra expense that needed billed afterwards. The company is only 3 employees. Their new sales rep is a young guy who admitted to me on the phone that the entire situation was messed up and he would help the best he could. I truly believed this kid, and I would bet he quit ir ended up getting fired because I have not been able to reach him since.

Puntos en contra:

They do not offer real support. You should just use YouTube. Their system can';t integrate with many other solutions a normal dealership would use. I have been calling for customer support for Over a year, he last told us our check was in the mail which has been a consistent lie. It's been over a year, the check was in the mail, the wire was being process, and our card was being reversed time after time again. .

Steven
Owner en EE. UU.

Affordable Software for the Independent Car Dealer

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have been using dealerclick for 10 years now and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. This software absolutely eliminates the need to double enter my information, streamlining the process for getting my prospective customers out the door and in to a vehicle. Their web advertising portal, dealernetwork sports all sorts of features that help drive business to my lot and profits up.

Jason
Internet Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This program allows us to collect all the data we need to pull someones credit application for pre-approval.

See review

None

Erin
Comptroller en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Misrepresent and Fail to Communicate

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Disappointing and frustrating

I liked the price, but should have known I would get less than I paid for.

Puntos en contra:

Once we signed up, we were promised a quick setup and ease of use. They took a full year of dues from us, then literally weeks later our system was STILL not set up correctly. They never answered their phone nor returned missed calls. Now they have refused to issue a refund despite our functionality never being completed. Shameful and criminal behavior. Please do yourself a favor an do not buy this product.

Madeline
Madeline
Product Marketing en EE. UU.
Automoción, 10.000+ empleados

Decent Software

3,0 hace 5 años

This software is easy to use and provide the basic functionality you need to manage a dealership. The data collection process is clear and concise.

Puntos en contra:

I found the software a bit buggy, however I have not recently used it so hopefully some of these kinks have been worked out. The customer service also was not very helpful when we would call with what should be basic questions.

Mike
President en

Happy Dealer in Texas

4,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: We highly recommend it if you want to integrate all of your departments.

Good software, great service. Love the way software Integrates with quickbooks. I have tried a few other softwares in the past, I like this software a lot.

Puntos en contra:

It is not the lowest price software

Mike

I Love DealerClick

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I have to admit that finally a company came up with a fully integrated software.
I have 5 locations and use DealerClick Cloud based software with my quickbooks and integrate
it with my website. I like the way it interface with DealerTrack & Route One. It has saved me so much time.

Cheyenne
Operator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Nice software for BHPH

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far not a bad way to keep track of our loans.

All of the options for buy here pay here tracking, as well as additional loan information etc.

Puntos en contra:

The ease of use is a bit difficult, especially in specific loan situations. There isn't much "wiggle room" for payment changes.

Adil
Dealer Principal en EE. UU.

False Charges/Scam

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Initially when I sign up with Dealer click , it was month to month agreement, and with no cancelation fee, and no term contract (month to month).
The software wasn't a good fit for my business, because it keeps crashing on me multiple times a day.
I had the software for less then 2 weeks.
I called and I email more then 4 people including management, that I want to cancel , no one will return or respond to my emails for the cancelation request.
2 month later I received an email and a phone call from there attorney department and they want me to pay them $850.00 , or there going to file a lawsuit.
Please be carful when sign up

The sales people they were fantastic , in getting me to signed for the software.

Puntos en contra:

I sign up for the software for less then a week ! Then a started to crash on me 5 to 10 times a day.

jake

best software ever

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: i use this software for five years and I'm using it in six dealership that i own. specially Kevin been taking care of me a lot with prices and support. i pay for the software every year and believe me it helped me a lot.

Brian
Manager en

Easy Software

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I bought this program & so far it has been great. Software is very easy to use, service is always there. It interface with my Quickbooks. I use the Parts & Service module as well.
I made the right choice.

Behzad
Owner en

I recommend this software

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I like Dealerclick software. They offer great support & really took care of our team here.
We use the website & the marketing software with them as well.
Great system

jose

im glad

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I'm glad that i got this software. i run my dealership on my own with this software i don't need anyone to help me to use the computer. its easy.

Tiffany
Sales en EE. UU.

Great for business

5,0 hace 3 años

I really like how easy it is to store and find data I am looking for at work

Puntos en contra:

A little hard to explain how to use sometimes crashes