España Producto local

Sobre VideoAsk

Sencillos chats de video escalables para generar confianza con tu audiencia.

Descubre más sobre VideoAsk

The design, ease of use, integrations, originality.

Puntos en contra:

I don’t like how it makes you log back in to see your engagements.

Valoraciones de VideoAsk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

VideoAsk tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 55 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado VideoAsk?

Filtrar opiniones (55)

Darnell
Darnell
Growth Strategist & Educator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

VideoAsk changes the game with such a ridiculously simple tool and mantra...

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I was hooked from the moment I learned about this software (via Typeform). Being as conversational and authentic as possible is something I'm a huge advocate of in my line of work, so VideoAsk totally speaks my language. It's a terrific product and their support community is LEGENDARY. Two thumbs WAY up from me.

I'm currently using it to qualify leads and guide them to specific resources on my website, depending on what makes the most sense for their needs. Love the fact you can integrate it with Calendly so people can book sessions with you directly from the videoask. I'm also a fan of how foolproof it is to embed it within my website. I think the best thing about this software is that it allows you to metaphorically walk people through your website and give them a taste of your personality, which lowers the trust barrier because people can see your face.

Puntos en contra:

It's on the pricier side IMO but there's not yet anything quite like it competition-wise, so it's hard to compare it to other products. That said, I think if you're getting hella conversions from deploying it, it's the type of thing that will pay for itself a million times over.

Pip
Director en Australia
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Incredible Product

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience with VideoAsk has been amazing. The team are quick to respond to any questions and they have gone out of their way to help me with very specific questions

I love that we can integrate our booing software directly into the VideoAsk which helps to really streamline the process that our leads are going through with us. I love that we can brand it to our ProjectBox brand including the way that it is designed and the messaging throughout. With a bit of planning it is incredibly easy to set up and integrate with our existing tools and the feedback that we receive from people about it is amazing. Our conversion rate for enquiries has skyrocketed using this software.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I really don't like, the things that I had an issue with at the start have all been fixed. It can be a little difficult to remember where settings are for particular things but once you know, you know.

Alternativas consideradas: Bonjoro

Razones para cambiar a VideoAsk: I loved how easy it was to create a 'choose your own journey' experience for the people landing on our website and how we could brand it as we needed to.

Account Manager en Madagascar
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Create more friendly touchpoints !

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Well, the way we interacted with our customers and leads changed a lot since we started to use VideoAsk. We created videos for many touch points : the intercom/chat, the emails, the automation, etc. They have nice guidelines to help you make it all relevant. You can also cutomize the response you want to get from each touch points, and that all will be automated.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a lot of time to build and create the right videos. But it has nothing to do with the software itself. So that you know the best results might not be right away, you will have to be ready to adjust.

Tara
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

It's just ok

2,0 hace 5 meses

I like the templates and would like to see more of those.

Puntos en contra:

I use VideoAsk in my Typeform employee application, but the video size is so limited that many applicants are unable to upload their short videos. I also don't like that I can't change the order of the reviews that come or separate the video reviews from the written reviews.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer en Turquía
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo

VideoAsk EO

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I realized that I made the right decision by trusting this software.

It is very nice to be able to create videos of my own brand. This way, my company looks more formal and engaging.

Puntos en contra:

Some features and settings can be difficult to find sometimes. Other than that, most of the problems that I had bad experiences were fixed with the updates.

Pedro
Head of Marketing en Portugal
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Super versatile

5,0 hace 10 meses

I love how easy it is to make it fit any purpose, from surveys, to upsell funnels.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly don't find any faults. It's always worked as expected, and I find the UI very intuitive.

Marketer en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

High conversion rate and high costs

5,0 hace 9 meses

Sending the briefing to my clients became much easier, now they respond in full, the videos made a whole difference

Puntos en contra:

You won't be able to apply many times as the limitation for the free version is quite big. You will need to pay for the tool to make the most basic uses, as the limit is quite low.

Attorney en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good tool for connecting with potential customers

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It helps me connect with potential customers and develop rapport even when I am sleeping. I think video is a great way to convey information.

I like how it allows me to record a video that can be viewed by a potential client at anytime. I also like how I can make a sequence of video, so I can respond with a relevant video based on their response. I am an estate planning attorney and this tool helps me educate clients before they ever meet me.

Puntos en contra:

Videoask has improved since I started using it last year. Initially I did not like how it would sometimes pick an unflattering thumbnail from my video. I would sometimes record the video again in an attempt to get a thumbnail with my eyes open. Now they let you choose a thumbnail which is much better.

Gian
Gian
Founder en Filipinas
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I am very thankful for the very quick replies of the customer team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Videoask has a lot of diverse features. It can be customized to your needs. Their API is quite powerful as well. We use it to share quests in gamifying travel experiences.

Puntos en contra:

The minutes, I would say. Since we are doing it primarily for video quests, it really will consume more minutes since we use videoask as a creative experience for our market.

Bill
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Great for Customer Onboarding

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's a good video communication platform for working with customer support and onboarding projects.

VideoAsk has helped us flush out any questions or concerns from new clients during our onboarding process. We've also had great results using it for reviews.

Puntos en contra:

We never really found anything lacking in the software. It does what we expect.

Geordie
Creative Manager en Australia
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

VideoAsk just works!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, VideoAsk is near perfect for us. We've been using it basically since launch and are yet to be let down. It really has fundamentally changed the way we hire employees in the best way.

It's extremely easy to use. As a national entertainment business with an HQ in one city, it's awesome to be able to audition new hosts all across the country using VideoAsk. It totally changed our hiring process. Our audition rates are through the roof, and the quality of hires has increased as well. It's intuitive to use, and can work with our automation software to get instant updates when auditions take place etc.

Puntos en contra:

It's not the most complex system every created, and there are some features that are paywalled behind more expensive plans - but for what we need we're not really missing out. The closed captioning of videos isn't always accurate, but it's easy enough to change. I wish it could be a bit more consistent, or you could train it to recognise brand names etc.

Bryan
Founder en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Allowing for Innovation in Mental Health

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Support- awesome, quick response to questions. Sales- struggled initially as a start-up and needing a BAA for function- which was going to require being on an Enterprise plan. But VideoAsk changed policy and was able to secure BAA on a lower tiered pricing plan which was phenomenal news.

We use with mental health assessments. So much better to have a patient respond to a person asking intake questions, instead of using generic forms. Response has been amazing. Video Ask allows us to work: creatively, logically, and efficiently. We put them to the test with 80 question assessments with multiples of guides, meaning we manage over 5,000 questions, and we have found this easy to do. We can work quickly, we haven't ever lost completed work, and feel fully supported by VideoAsk/Typeform. A true blessing they do BAA's

Puntos en contra:

We did struggle with one of their beta implementations. VideoAsk to Google Sheets reliability wasn't where we needed it, but they were clear it was a beta function and they helped work around using webhooks.

Juan
Teacher, Coach, Founder en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Gamechanger for Online Educators and Coaches

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Excellent customer service, excellent added features over time, easy to use no-code tools. It's been amazing!

What I like most is how seamless the experience is for the user. This increases engagement and the likelihood of them responding and following through. It removes the pain points from communicating asynchronously through video, and allows teachers and coaches to keep the conversation going beyond the usual live conferencing platforms.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the more advanced features have acted up from time to time with minor bugs, but the team has always been super helpful in solving them as quickly as possible.

Sarah
Marketing communications Specialist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados

Using for Employee Communication and Engagement

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We found that VideoAsk was a perfect solution to help automate our Monthly Safety Training. Before using this software, we would pull everyone into our University and go over a training powerpoint. Now, our employees are able to review the training on their own time and we are able to download responses/attendees rather than do so manually with pen/paper. We have shared this software with our sister companies and some have adopted it to meet their needs. Next steps for us would be to use this as a communication tool for our external customers.

Ease of use and implementation. Preset options are easy to replicate and you are able to receive immediate, real-time feedback.

Puntos en contra:

I am not a fan of the customer service only being through VideoAsk... I get it, but it would be helpful to have a hotline/email for a designated sales or engineering representative. Our company has over 850 employees, and we use VideoAsk strictly for internal communication. It would be nice to have fully customizable dropdowns or text entries that we can change (for example, I don't need their email, but it would be nice to have their department as a dropdown).

Burcak
ceo en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Videoask responses

5,0 hace 5 meses

I like the concept of sending customers a video right on the topic which increases the response rate. I also like the connectivity with other products like shopify and with many other apps through zapier

Puntos en contra:

I use the videoask gadgets in our shopify store. The popup shows in every screen. This means that even when the customer clicks on the "minus" sign to turn the gadget off, the gadget pops up in the next screen again. We could not adjust that functionality.

Julie
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Helps our customers make a decision they feel good about

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We use Videoask to help potential students make a good decision about joining our course. We ask them questions about where they are at in their journey and guide them based on their decision. It helps the right leads take the leap to join and it helps the wrong leads decide against the course. Both are a win win.

We set it up once and let it run on it's own! Super low maintenance.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. It was easy to use and we are very happy with it.

Christina
Mortgage Agent en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Video integration is the way of the future

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I have been using VideoAsk for my FB Lead Generation for 6 months now. I have seen a huge lift in my conversion ratio because clients feel like they already know me and want to do business with me.

VideoAsk helps to increase your client's level of know, like and trust factor even before you've had your 1st meeting with them. By the time I connect with my client, they have already made the decision to work with me.

Puntos en contra:

I don't know how to take advantage of all the Zapier integrations to get the data collected to go somewhere. Fortunately I have a digital marketer that does most of that for me anyway and she knows how to do that!

Jordan
Integrator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Beyond my expectations

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Without VideoAsk we would not be able to offer the amazing service at the affordable price point that we provide to our clients. The service simply wouldn't exist. When I first signed up for VideoAsk I expected to use it to collect a few testimonials. I discovered there were so many more possibilities and have spend the past year and a half beginning to explore them!

My favorite thing about VideoAsk is how easy it is for the people submitting responses to me. They don't need to download an app or create an account. In some cases I don't even need to require a name or email!

Puntos en contra:

VideoAsk is constantly improving. I look forward to updates that continue to address video and audio quality.

Audrey
Founder en España
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Interact with clients and leads in an innovative and personal way

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I needed a way to assign small video homework tasks to my clients. This was the only thing on the market that really offered what I needed.

It's so easy to get going! All of my users and staff managed to learn how to use it really quickly. I use it for e-learning and it's been a game changer.

Puntos en contra:

The price increases based on the minutes you consume, it can be difficult to manage the budget this way.

Cara
Global Events Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quick and easy way to collect information & interact with website visitors!

5,0 hace 10 meses

I work on an events team for market research conferences. Previously, people who were interested in speaking at our conferences submitted a form with their name, email address, title of their presentation, etc... Since finding VideoAsk, we've transitioned entirely into collecting 60-second videos from potential speakers. This is easier on them, easier on us, and it gives us an idea of someone's on-stage presence, which an excel sheet could never do!

Puntos en contra:

I wish that I could customize the video logic to collect more than one piece of information in a single step of a VideoAsk. For instance, there's already the capability to collect (in one step) a respondent's name and email address. I wish I could add Job Title and Company Name to that step as well. Also, I know that file upload is possible as a response, but I would also like to see a specific logic step for submitting a link/URL.

Aseem
Head of marketing en Canadá
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Great product

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Very good product.

We use it in our onboarding campaign for new users to leave feedback about our services, we also use it to get quick video testimonials. Easy to use, easy to embed in marketing emails, never had a customer of our's complain about it either.

Puntos en contra:

I dont have any negative feedback about the product as of now. Working well for us

Mackenzie
Hiring Consultant en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

Terrific Platform

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The customer support has always been absolutely exceptional, and the experience has been very, very smooth.

VideoAsk provides simple, easy-to-use tools at a great price for collecting customer feedback and lead generation.

Puntos en contra:

The API tools are a bit undercooked. The JSON outputs change every 3-4 months, which means I have to do regular maintenance of my code.

Arnas
CEO en Alemania
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy video capture for our startup matching platform

5,0 hace 8 meses

We love that we can offer the startup founders on our platform an easy solution to capture a personal message to their potential future investors. This is so much more powerful than only the regular pitch deck as it gives an un-choreographed glympyse into the founders' personalities.

Puntos en contra:

We would love to automatically add our logo to replies so that we can directly upload them to our social media channels without having to manually edit them. This is not yet possible.

Stefan
CEO en Suiza
Grupos de reflexión, 2-10 empleados

well done

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: it's the piece of software that influenced my 2021 busines the most.

The very intuitive and surprisingly personal way of interacting with customers.

Puntos en contra:

Wish 1: Possibility for multi-lingual setups. For instance use different captions an same videos. It's not designed to keep overview when you run more than 5 Videoasks at the time. And the captions are poorly implemented! You need a lot of luck if you edit them by hand, that you don't mess things up. Don't get the logic there

Lane
PSD en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

VideoAsk helps our business communicate

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience is that this gives potential customers a unique experience and level of service that is unlike any other so it makes us stand out. I believe there is a unique quality to seeing a face that has been lost tin our society so face time is special.

Personalized face-to-face communication is unexpected in today's online sales.

Puntos en contra:

It required additional software to integrate into KEAP