Sobre Fiverr Workspace

Smart, seamless freelancer tools to build, manage, and grow your business from proposal to payment. Focus on the work you love!

Descubre más sobre Fiverr Workspace

I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately.

Valoraciones de Fiverr Workspace

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Fiverr Workspace tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 327 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (327)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Fiverr Workspace antes?

Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Owner en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Absolutely love this product!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

As a freelancer, AND CO provides everything I need - from proposals, to time tracking and accounts. I provide services that are generally paid for on a month by month ongoing basis. I found it incredibly difficult to find a simple to use software that provided a monthly subscription direct debit option for clients, when I found out AND CO had this it really sealed the deal for me. I started using this software for the accounts side of things and didn't use it for much else at first. This wasn't any fault of AND CO's it just wasn't something I really looked into at the time. I then started using AND CO to send proposals and get contracts signed for existing clients. It's so simple to do and I can set up a monthly direct debit in seconds. The income from this is then automatically added into my accounts software and any reoccurring monthly outgoings such as my phone bill are also logged automatically every month if you set it to do this. This means, all I have to add into my accounts each week are any "one off" expenses I may have accumulated during the week. This has decreased the amount of time I have spent working on little things like accounts significantly. Also, the customer service is wonderful. Honestly, couldn't offer more thanks to everyone at AND CO who have tolerated my constant question asking!

Puntos en contra:

My only negative about this software for me, is that in the proposals section, there is no option to create a template proposal but I know this is something the team are working on which is great!

hace 3 años

Heyo Chloe, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need - and that our Subscriptions feature has made such a difference for you! We've recently implemented a feature I think you'll like: you can now re-use existing Proposals, meaning templates are now possible. Woo-hoo! If anything else comes to mind, please do not be a stranger and head right on over to our in-app Support Chat. We want to do everything we can to help!

Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

New user but very pleased!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Puntos en contra:

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

hace 2 años

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Abdelkader A.
CEO en Túnez
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best marketplaces for freelancers

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

I landed so many projects on Fiverr and met a lot of amazing people with whom I did amazing business and helped each other excel

Puntos en contra:

on the rare occasions, you meet a toxic client on Fiverr, you're pretty much on your own and there was one time that a client out of frustration gave me a bad review because I delivered late (which was because she never sent me all the files I need to finish the job) she did acknowledge that and apologized and offered to change the review, Fiverr staff won't let her and hit me with a warning because I tried to make a customer change their review, which was a rush irrational one, to begin with.. this is what I don't like about Fiverr

Danny C.
Owner en EE. UU.

Inexpensive Freelance Tool but Suspect Payment Service

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Contract generation, proposal, time tracking and simple accounting solution that is all in one that is hard to find elsewhere.

Puntos en contra:

Its payment processing integration with Stripe is not reliable and you can see delays in getting payments from clients.

Maaz K.
Software Engineer en Pakistán
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Fiverr WorkSpace

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I am enjoying a good experience with it, and would recommend it to anyone who work full time or extensively as a freelancer.

Fiver WorkSpace is an in for freelancers who want to manage all of their work related management tasks in one place to. I really like how simple it is to write invoices, proposals, and contracts with this software. Before I discovered, FiverWorkspace, contracts were particularly daunting and difficult to draft. It's also a lifesaver because it makes tracking and categorising spending so simple.

Puntos en contra:

Fiver WorkSpace is just the kind of software what I was looking for and throughout the time that I have used it, I haven't came across anything about it that I don't like.

Zach S.
Business Owner/Web Developer en EE. UU.

Great Software for Freelancers

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has really helped us see the whole picture from starting with a client through to the final invoice and then being able to track our income and expenses. Other than being a full on CRM (which I am not asking for) it really does have everything we use in one place. That is really the best part. I got this program before the "Pro" feature where there was everything available and no restriction to number of active clients, so it was a little rough to adjust to the suddenly this program that you have been using and getting used to is now going to cost you money. But it has been worth the money that we have spent, so not really a problem, just a (very) minor inconvenience.

It has so many features in one place. Proposals and contracts along with invoicing and accounting features to be able to take a project from start to finish with a client.

Puntos en contra:

Switching between lists to keep different clients/projects organized can sometimes get tricky, but that may just be me losing track of which list I am in.

hace 2 años

Hey Zach, This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that AND.CO Helps with Start to finish when it comes to proposals to payments. Regarding switching between lists I would be more than happy to help with the best workflows and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the in app support chat tab. Jodi*

Sharon M.
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I am totally hooked on AND CO!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using AND CO's free version for a couple of years now. I was a little concerned when they started charging for the software, but the monthly subscription is well worth the many improvements I've seen since I started paying. Their support team is the best! Not only are they fast and responsive, they are always friendly and willing to answer my many questions. I would recommend AND CO to any freelancer who is looking for an accounting and project management system.

It is so easy to create proposals and contracts. I have one client with an ongoing contract for over a year, and they are very happy with my invoices. They usually pay within 24 hours or less.

Puntos en contra:

Time tracking is a little clunky. Converting timesheets to invoices needs a little work also.

hace 3 años

Hey Sharon , Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that it is so easy to create proposals and contracts with AND CO and for the awesome feedback regarding our customer support team, thank you so much! I would love to help with invoicing and time tracking anytime and If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Independent Cleaning Contractor en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I needed a good income/expense program

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Puntos en contra:

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

hace 2 años

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Copywriter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good all in one software for freelancers

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience has been good overall. The software has saved me a lot of time.

For freelancers looking to manage all their administrative tasks in one place, this is great software at an affordable price.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service is often lacking and it takes a long time to get issues resolved.

Shahab ul din S.
Freelancer en Pakistán
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Fiver for Getting Jobs

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I'm using fiver from kast for 2 months. Still, I don't get any job, But it's easy to use. There is a Buyer request option on which you can get free chances to send the request to clients and Fiverr doesn't charge for it.

Puntos en contra:

While sending the request to a buyer you can't see that you are choosing the right client or not, because client information is not public.

Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Freelance Content Writer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Complete project management software for freelancers

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: With AndCo I track and invoice my clients to manage my business better. While it has plenty of features and lots of promise, it's not quite up there with more established project management software with a smoother UX and a more complete mobile app.

AndCo is the ultimate all-in-one project management software. For a self-employed writer like myself, I use it for basically everything to run my business. Aside from the expected time tracking and invoicing, you can also send proposals, contracts, keep track of income and expenses, and even create a subscription for clients who pay on a regular basis (for auto invoicing). There is also a "shoebox" where you can upload files for safekeeping. The proposals and contracts part is definitely their strong point. They make it simple to understand and give you yes/no toggles to tailor it to your client. If you pay premium, you can edit the contract a bit more. The support team is also very helpful. There's always someone on the chat to help you out and they take your feedback very seriously. Sometimes you can just chat with them about this and that. Extremely friendly team.

Puntos en contra:

The UX still needs work. - On the income/expenses page, the date range could be a lot more usable. I would suggest they take a look at the date range widget used on Upwork. That one is incredibly easy to use and to switch dates without having to manually click back and forth every time. - Another problem on that page is the filtering doesn't stick. For example, if I filter by project from Jan to Dec then click on one of the results, there is no back button that will take me back to the filtered results. I have to manually re-apply the filters to see them again. Filters shouldn't be cleared unless the user clicks "Clear filters". - The "Notes" section in each project page was one of my suggestions to the team, but they simply added a text field with no formatting options or even the ability to save different notes. It's just one plain text field that you can't even resize to take advantage of the entire lower half of the page which is blank. - Hyperlinks don't work anywhere. This is a particular peeve for me as a writer who pastes lots of links into tasks and notes for reference. Turning them into clickable links would be a winner. If these issues were addressed, I'd happily upgrade to premium. But right now the app has lots of features that are low on quality, so the higher-than-average monthly fee isn't really worth it.

hace 3 años

Hey Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day and leaving a review for us! Its great to hear that AND CO is the ultimate project management software for freelancers and that you use pretty much all of our features to run your business specifically proposals and contracts. We are so happy that its simple to understand and easy to use. I have also taken note of your suggestions regarding our date range options, filters and our notes feature. I have passed this over to our product team and I would be happy to keep you updated on any enhancements on these as always and thank you for always providing us with valuable feedback!! If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in our in-app Support chat as always your chief operators have got your back!

James S.
James S.
Director en Ecuador
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for freelancers and small businesses

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used to use Harvest. I've now switched completely to AND CO and haven't looked back. It's perfect for me as a one-man operation in a service-based business.

It has the full functionality of most invoicing and time tracking software on the market today, but it's completely free. AND CO Integrates well with most things and is clean and fast. The free mobile app works really well and support has always been quick and helpful when I've needed it. Getting updates when clients view and pay invoices is great and their direct payment integration with Stripe has been so helpful. Multiple tax zones and the ability to create quick invoices on the fly means less time fiddling around with invoicing.

Puntos en contra:

Some features are unintuitive and annoying. Here are four examples. 1) My proposal software takes a 50% deposit payment upon acceptance of my proposal. I then manually create the project in AND CO and create the 50% deposit invoice so I can mark it as paid. I can't just create the invoice and then say it's been received, I have to first save a draft, go to another section of the app to mark it as sent, then go into the invoice again to receive it. Seems ridiculous to have to do that. 2) When tracking time, in order to mark that time as invoiced, I have to go through two screens rather than being able to just click a checkbox from the time tracking screen. This wasn't always the case, but something they changed last month. I hope they switch it back. 3) The invoices can't be customised as much as I'd like. Small, but annoying. 4) Invoices that are overdue aren't automatically sent a payment reminder email. You have to do this manually.

hace 3 años

Hey James, This is amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are just so happy to know that AND CO is perfect for freelancers and small businesses and that it is great for invoicing and time tracking! I am so sorry to hear that some of our features are intuitive for you such as deposits and we would love the opportunity to show you how you can set the deposit payment upfront this way as well as pass on any feature requests you have such as marking time activities as invoiced in one click, invoice customization, auto sending invoice reminders. You can always reach out to us anytime right in the app via the support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night! *Jodi

Stormy P.
Founder & Lead Organizing Coach en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

The And.co app really helps those of us who work for ourselves stay on top of our 'backend'. It allows me to draft and send proposals and contracts to clients so that the terms of our agreement are understood while making it easy for clients to settle payments. I can track how much I spend on a project via the mobile app, which has helped me keep track of time spent when working with a client in person. The ease of the proposal template really helps me to build a proper proposal/contractor ensuring I don't miss any legalities that protect my client and me.

Puntos en contra:

And.co's contract template, although great, I believe can be more adjustable given the profession in which you work. I am professional organizer so it would be great to alter the contract a bit by being able to add some of my own stipulations.

hace 3 años

Hey there Stormy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It means a lot and we're so glad to hear we were able to improve your freelancing experience by providing you with the tools and app you needed. We're happy to announced that the new AND CO Pro subscription features brand new customization options for the Contract that we hope you'll love! Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly with any questions, suggestions or feedback. We've always got your back!

Dani M.
Brand & Web Designer en Australia
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

Supporting the Freelance Community

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a brand and web designer, the built in proposal and contract feature is great, and really streamlines the process and gives me a very professional image. Seeing a graph of my income and expenses lets me know where I need to work harder or reflect on trends throughout the year and clients appreciate the easy online payment system. I'm so passionate about the freelancer community as we all seem to support one another from a variety of levels and experience. AndCo helps bring all of that together and strive for a better industry :)

I love that it's free and supports multiple countries. Freelancers all over the world can run an efficient business with low overheads.

Puntos en contra:

There are some missing features that would be super useful, but I understand this is a free platform and different types of freelancers/industries may not need these features. One major one that I think would benefit everyone: Choose options when quoting. For example, I can present my clients with a few options for quantities of business cards (typically 250, 500 and 1000). Currently, its a bit of a pain quoting them the minimum, then they come back and ask for a bigger quantity, realise they can't afford that and go back to the original quantity. Its a lot of back and forth and time wasted on my part. If they could select an option and "build their own quote", this would be extremely beneficial. It also gives freelancers the opporunity to offer upselling. Example - quote a logo design, and then have additional options (add business cards for $xx.x, add a website for $xxxx.xx). This has worked so well for me in the past on a previous platform.

hace 3 años

Hey Dani, thanks for taking the time to leave this kind review! We really appreciate it. We want you to know that we will strongly consider the features you mention to offer different options in a Proposal. It's a great idea and you explain well just how useful it would be. As you note, we want to do everything we can to support the freelancing community the world over, and that's why we take user feedback extremely seriously. Got any other suggestions? Feel free to give us a shout in our in-app Support Chat. Your friendly Chief Operators look forward to hearing from you!

Diana G.
Diana G.
Digital Operations Consultant en EE. UU.

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template
2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices
As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service. I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task. Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects. Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month. Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource. I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account. To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

hace 3 años

Heyo Diana, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review! We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact. In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider. We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns. Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Keisha C.
Visual Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

5 hace 2 años

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

hace 2 años

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

Jorge V.
Jorge V.
Consultant en EE. UU.

Great bang for the buck

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices. Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor. You can import your own data into the app. Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins. Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks. It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time. Handles invoicing and recurring payments Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client. Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL. Help is available right inside the app. It is FREE

Puntos en contra:

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

hace 3 años

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more! We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

Jannica P.
Jannica P.
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Some favorite itemized pros: quick and easy invoicing simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!) easy time-tracking extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much about, and wouldn't have been able to write myself automatically generated and sent demand letters (I would have never had the guts to write one myself!) As a full-time freelancer, I feel organized, protected, and supported by AndCo. Seriously, I haven't found anything that could replace this in my workflow. I am grateful that AndCo is free software, but strangely enough, I wish I could purchase a subscription so AndCo knows how much I value the service.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

hace 3 años

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always! Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience! Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them! Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

J. luke C.
Founder/Principal en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

And.Co saves me a ton of time, focuses on the most important features to streamline my freelance billing, invoicing, time tracking, and expense/income tracking. There aren't lots of extraneous features I don't need, and the interface is very clean - as are the pre-made templates for invoices, proposals, etc. I routinely get feedback from clients who are impressed with how professional the documents/communications look, and it takes so much less time than generating them myself via a word processor, etc.

Puntos en contra:

I'd love to be able to add team members or send receipts/documents to a central And.Co account from multiple email addresses. I've shared this with customer service and been told these types of features are in the works. The only other issue I've had with the software is some lags/bugs with modifying start time or duration in the Time Tracking feature. For example, if it's 10 a.m. and I need to create an entry saying I spent 1 hour at 9:00 a.m. working on X task, the system sometimes fails to record the start time or I may have to enter the data multiple times before it saves.

hace 3 años

Hey there Luke! So great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. It's amazing to hear how much we've been able to improve your work by offering you the tools you need! We want to do even more for you and so we are looking into adding team functionality, and, as we've mentioned we will keep you in the loop on this! Please feel free to reach out ASAP and let us know how we can help with your Time Tracking issues. We know we'll be able to get to the bottom of that!

Steve R.
Steve R.
Founder & Nerd Who Speaks Business en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I've been using AND CO since they joined Fiverr and I often suggest it to new contractors I hire.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Helps my workflow and I trust the legality of the boiler plate contracts that come with the proposal and contracting features.

I like that it's built from the ground up for freelancers, focused on offering a toolset to help us be protected and get paid. The workflow it provides has helped me to streamline the way I pitch business and request payment. I enjoy the modern design and attractive presentation for end clients. It is not only professional-looking, but updated and flexible, allowing me to present a solid branding experience. Best of all is the great customer service. I like interfacing with the same down-to-earth reps who are honest and friendly. Although they are not available 24/7, I am completely okay with that because my concerns are always addressed and I feel like my suggestions are taken seriously.

Puntos en contra:

Although it allows me to use a business name, the payment link defaulted to my personal name despite having business bank and PayPal accounts that I use with a DBA. Proposal and invoice templating is missing and, in my opinion, essential since many projects for different clients have a lot of similarities, but I understand that these features are forthcoming. I don't use the Project task features because I use other project management software.

hace 3 años

Hey Steve, thanks for being a fan. We've always appreciated your feedback and love seeing your name pop-up in our Support Chat. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you leaving us a review here and wanted to remind you to reach out if you need anything at all. Proposal and Invoice templating is absolutely possible and we're happy to help you to set that up for your clients. Thanks again, Steve; wishing you the best!

Relvin G.
Relvin G.
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and quick customer support

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience so far has been pleasant.

What I loved more about this software was the minimalist approach to something that can become quite complex with other solutions: invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Up until now this is the platform I use for all of this because its free. They provide updates frequently and keeps their users up to date. I am also able to track my time, customize invoices and create contracts that clients can sign.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like the fact that they seem to be slowly rolling a paid "pro" subscription. They seem to have plans to lower the clients that you can have as a free subscription member. I fear that this will slowly be the norm and the free version will slowly fade away, rending this solution useless to me. In terms of actual functionality, I have not found a con to using this software. I get up and running very quickly every day.

hace 3 años

Hey there Relvin! Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback. We do not have any plans to phase out our Free plan or make any changes to it; you can continue to use it for Free as long as you like! We've introduced Pro as a step towards creating a fully-fledged premium freelancing suite which we plan to fill to the brim with shiny new features like team-based accounts. Because we're putting every cent of Pro into development and support, we want to hear from you what kinds of features you would be the most interested in. We want to hear from you! Let us know what features you need and we will pass the feedback to our product team directly.

Jenny e. A.
Jenny e. A.
Social Media Management en EE. UU.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent free app!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

The invoicing and payment system is so good! I love that I can track my hours, then generate an invoice AND bill through WePay, PayPal, or other wallets! My clients love it too.

Puntos en contra:

It was a bit funny figuring out how to organize the Clients and the projects - but I have a system that works for me now using the hierarchy available in AndCo. I love that there's a new Chrome extension, and a desktop app, but they are still a little weird (Chrome extension doesn't allow you to add your tasks to a client/project, you have to go in to the web app and do it manually) but I think they'll figure it out!

hace 3 años

Hey Jenny, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and for taking the time to write us this detailed review! Its so nice to hear that AND CO's invoicing and payment features are great and that you love time tracking and payments!! Even better to hear that your clients are loving it too!! Your chief operators would love to help you with any questions you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Norm S.
Norm S.
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.

And.Co just keeps improving

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Support is top-notch and responsive. I genuinely feel that they are interested in what makes the freelancer user experience better.

I started out with And.Co quite a while ago as one of the tools in my toolbox, but I never really used it that much as it just didn't have features that I felt was necessary for a freelancer. Well, fast-forward to today and And.co just keeps getting better and better. They are very active in developing new features and listening to suggestions. I always feel welcome with my ideas and feel that they take an honest look at them. I'm now genuinely interested in moving to And.co for my freelance dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

At some point it may be nice to have a native Win10 app to compliment the app they have for Android (might be a better experience than running in a browser.) I would also like to see more emphasis put on the time-tracking (although they have made some great improvements in the last several months.

hace 3 años

Hey there Norm, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad you're on our team and we appreciate your support. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate you sticking with us. We're happy to look into adding a Windows 10 app to our suite of tools and can take a look at any feedback you may have to expand the Time Tracking. Thanks so much for your input. Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by, so don't be stranger!

Adam R.
Copywriter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

As someone who focused on doing work and struggled with the business side of things, And Co helped change that all. I'm so glad I found this at the beginning of my freelance career. It has helped me easily track time, create projects, invoice, and keep tabs on how much I've made throughout the year. When stuck, or if I have an improvement recommendation, their customer service reps are truly unsurpassed. I recommend And Co to all my friends who freelance — and I've even gotten some agencies to use it for their daily needs.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like to think I was an early adapter of this program. I have seen impressive changes throughout the year I've used it. What I initially thought weren't good changes ended up being great in the end when I understood them. The constant evolution proves they want to make this the best program ever for freelancers.

hace 3 años

Hey Adam, It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we're so glad you took the time to leave us this great review. It's well-written and gives us incredible insight into your experiences with AND CO. We can't thank you enough for sharing this with the world! If you need anything at all, we are standing by in the Support Chat as always, so feel free to give us a shout with any questions, comments or concerns.

Jessi B.
Marketing Director en Belice

A Handy Alternative to Quickbooks

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Their customer support is great. Best I have ever received. I hate that they switched to a paid structure and that now its more expensive than the quickbooks I used to have.

I found out about AndCo when they got bought by Fiver and I tried it out and eventually switched from quickbooks. For starters it was free and basically did everything I needed. I ended up saving money by switching as well obtaining a few handy new features such as the ability to track when my clients open the invoices.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the they had a section where you could track outstanding invoices from a client. What I liked about quickbooks was that when I sent an invoice it would show pending balance and update the total on the new invoice so that it reflected the old balance as well. It would essentially show balanced brought over.

hace 3 años

Hey Jessi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're so glad we were able to provide you with the tools you need for your business. We're happy to look into the features you've suggested to us, like displaying a continuing balance across multiple invoices. We understand that you're frustrated by the introduction of Pro: to clarify, we still support a Free version and would be more than happy to help. Otherwise, we hope you'll enjoy the updates we have planned for Pro in the future! We put every cent into developing new stuff, so stay tuned and let us know what you'd like to see in an upcoming version!