Opiniones de ELSA Speak

Sobre ELSA Speak

AI-powered English language training app that improves staff communication skills designed for global teams.

Descubre más sobre ELSA Speak

Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

Valoraciones de ELSA Speak

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ELSA Speak tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 158 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ELSA Speak?

Filtrar opiniones (158)

Mohamed
Mohamed
Senior Sales Representative en Egipto
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.000+ empleados

I love ELSA SPEAK

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It helped me to speak English fluently. I love it.

It's helping me to modify my pronunciation and speak as natives and learning me many phrases and vocabulary is in different situations. It uses more methods like conversations, texts, video calls, listening tests, and others.

Puntos en contra:

I can't modify the text size. I can't copy any text. The translation into Arabic is not professional.

Orsolya
IT Business Analyst en Hungría
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 8 meses

Pronunciation recognition - I really liked that I can say something and Elsa recognizes my mistakes and guves me guidelines how to improve it.

Puntos en contra:

The Continue button - it should be automatized, so wheb I click on the choosed word it should be move forward and shouldnt wait for me to press continue all the time.

Carla
Independent en Panamá
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best you can get for your daily speaking practice

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Elsa Speak,I use it everyday.Instead of going to social networks, I invest my time with Elsa Speak.

That you have it available at the time you want or have available to practice English.

Puntos en contra:

It ia not somethink I dislike, but there's something I thing could be better: The chat groups could offers some phone calls in small groups.

Abdul Ahad
MD en RU
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo

Course management

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am not interested in spending more time with ELSA speaking

The software needs amendment since it doesn't have a specified program for a student; it should give a clear timetable for the student about the program, for example; how many days the spelling requires, how many days grammar, how many days reading and how many days writing the writing requires.

Puntos en contra:

only adhering to one part of training especially the spelling discouraging the student

Social Worker en Turquía
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Program that allows speech

4,0 hace 2 meses

I like this feature, which is quite successful in detecting and evaluating sound. When I record my voice, it scores my pronunciation and I can listen to it again until it's correct. I can easily listen to how to properly voice over.

Puntos en contra:

I think the program was created only on sound and pronunciation. Besides, I am lacking in writing and reading texts. Perhaps, while so much infrastructure has been developed, the program can be divided into larger English sections. There are some parts that are wanted to be done in a day, these can get boring after a while. Therefore, it should be more diversified.

Mark
Student en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Helps me with the pronunciation a lot

5,0 hace 8 meses

This software is very useful if you want to improve your pronunciation. You can hear the correct pronunciation for each sentence and compare it to yours. It's even possible to slow it down. The incorrect pronunciation is highlighted so you know where to improve. What I like the most: - Easy progress tracking / noticable progress - Different topics to choose from - Multiple fields to improve in (pronunciation, intonation, listening, word stress, conversation) - Difficulty levels - Business English - Affordable - Nice design

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it seems to me that a word isn't recognized properly. The pronunciation sounds correct to me but according to Elsa Speak it's not.

Kerem
Planning executive en Turquía
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great study as a private lessons

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: ELSA is useful to improve probounciation

Probounciation exercise Learn new words

Zahir
Zahir
Statistical Programmer en Bangladés
Biotecnología, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent AI based self learning app

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It helps to communicate with international project client, stakeholder with much confidence.

User can measure current status, ELSA helps user to give focus on learning on their weak areas. This is pretty much easy to use, just need internet connection. It can add values to business.

Puntos en contra:

It could be more useful if user can use it from web browser. In person coaching price is bit high whereas it is more convenient in HALLO app. I think there have no difficulties to integrate with business team, it will help to add more profit to non-native English speaking business team.

Namakankone
Actor en Francia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Elsa the best application

5,0 hace 2 meses

I really like the accuracy of the site. Elsa is very good application

Puntos en contra:

For me Elsa is à complete application and there's nothing i dont like about ths app!

Ahmet Fatih
Ahmet Fatih
Director en Turquía
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Perfect for autonomous learners

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Intelligibility is of great interest in my classes and I use ELSA to train my students for their segmental problems. Not only I but my students also see the improvement. Mobile app is a great ease.

Puntos en contra:

Free version offers enough actually but after you see how fun it is, you realise it is actually too little.

Lissage
PhD Student in Food sciences and Technology en Chile
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Elsa the best app for learning languajes.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: With Elsa I have solve all research problems that I had. It was tough for me understand a scientific articles without using a dictionnary. Now, with Elsa is the opposite. Everything is clearer for me.

Elsa is a wonderful app for learning english Because, before knowing Elsa, I have had a bad pronunciation and the worst intonation. But now, with Elsa, I speak like a native. I have a better understanding of learning languajes. I have no fear to speak with an American, a Canadian or an Australian because I feel that I become strong in English. The main features of this app that I love so much are: pronunciation, intonation, learning of new words. Let me say to you that the two first features(pronunciation and intonation) are the key to become an english speaker. I recommend highly this app to everybody who want to speak like a native because Elsa has broken all my bad habits in learning english. Now, I speak confidently.

Puntos en contra:

Pronunce a word or a sentence several times when it seems difficult for the app understand what I am saying. Because, I feel and i listen that I pronunce very well the word, but Elsa,sometime has some difficulties to understand it. You can work to make Elsa better in this aspect.

hace 9 meses

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dimi
Product support engineer en Corea del Sur
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

So far so good with this Elsa speaking

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: This is good for me as I can practice it whenever there is free time for me and the speech recognition along with replaying my speech is the best feature in this app.

Self-learning with interactive communication was very helpful for me and this Elsa speak gives me feedback on my speech which I thought it wouldn't be possible without off-line teacher. Speech recognition looks it works for me so far even sometimes I doubt how it would work as it just points out the same pattern over and over.

Puntos en contra:

As I mentiond in the pros I feel sometimes the speech recognition gives me the same feedback. However it's not easy to find a way to improve it in this app and I think I need to get advices from teachers on the pattern. I saw the app has a community to find a teacher but I don't think they would know my progress in the Elsa speaking.

hace 9 meses

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's a valuable asset for us to improve our product to meet clients' expectations. We hope to continue to work with you in the way of learning English

Phu
Teacher en Japón
Investigación, 10.000+ empleados

A useful application

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I'm teaching students to learn pronunciation so the speech analysis is excellent.

The speech recognition is excellent that I use every day. I also love the dictionary and lessons of ELSA. I've recommended this app for many of my students and friends.

Puntos en contra:

I do hope that the dictionary can be used offline.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Taisia
Language Student and self-employed teacher en Ucrania
Traducción y localización, Trabajador autónomo

My personal story of life inspired by Elsa ApP

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I started using this app maybe 4 years ago. My pronoun Intuit was not at all good. I was at school then. And before preparing for my B2 Cambridge Test I started to feel concerned about how I sound in English. I used Elsa for checking different words and completing tasks. I mostly enjoyed this tests and progress charts. After using it I definitely became more confident in my voice. It’s impossible not to be confident when you see 98% success for a word. After this I passed my B2 and I entered the university to study at Ukrainian English Translation. At university we briefly learnt all this. And the knowledge I gained through books is not practised. So I really would like to get to speak more and getting a free trial for a month will boost my speaking. Thanks a lot for your work and help. you are a brilliant team and app-founders. #stand with Ukraine please!!!🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

I really liked that you cans speak and obtain the immediate feedback. It would be even better to have more practise on every sound itself. To learn more from phonology. However it’s nice that you can do an instant progress just trying to find the perfect sound.

Puntos en contra:

I don’t like that I should pay, just because I am a student and I don’t have so much money on my own. Still I had several times bought 1month premium because I really enjoyed your app

Eliyahu
Director of Technology en Israel
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Awesome product

Comentarios: loved it

I loved the automated training programs. I've done them all and would like to have more like those (with the 7 steps & test in the end)

Puntos en contra:

I would love to see how to stress and do intonation everywhere like I do have feedback on the pronunciation. I'd also love to have feedback on the stress / intonation

Reisla
postdoctoral researcher en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

First impression of Elsa

5,0 hace 8 meses

I started using the trial version of the application and quickly included it in my daily English study practice. Through a quick test, it is possible to identify specific pronunciation and intonation problems, which directs the efforts to be taken. The application has a bank of video clips of interviews, lectures in real situations that greatly facilitate the understanding of sounds previously unperceived with the use of artificial intelligence.

Puntos en contra:

I don't find the program so easy to manage. When starting each study session I am presented with many "recommended", "by topics" or "games" options for training, when it would be more intuitive to continue directly from where I left off.

Maria
Development engineer en Suecia
Automoción, 10.000+ empleados

Elsa user feedback

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I'm very tagged and use it daily. However, I lack information about different features such as how and why you get points in the League game. I lack extra info to read about new features in the app at all.
I lack lifetime statistics, not just a year, to be able to see the process over a long period of time.

It provides real confidence after a short time of constant practice.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little slow, I have to wait a long time to be able to click on to next one.

Angela
Angela
Career Coach en Italia
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Huge improvements in just few days!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I've been using Elsa for ten days now, and I'm an enthusiast! I wanted an app to improve my pronunciation, and I have found much more. I'm impressed by all the learning possibilities. Never in my life, I have been able to be consistent and train each day. Now, I do it, even more time than 20 minutes. It's fun and rewarding.

I can get tracking of my pronunciation, fluency, intonation, listening, word stressing... And I can test all that. I get a fine perception of my improvements. Other things: high personalization level; the videos with the mouth position and the short explanations. It's so full of useful details and complete!

Puntos en contra:

It's not so clear how to organize my own content, but I haven't had the time to explore this possibility, yet.

Shakhnoza
Finance assistant en Francia
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

My best app

5,0 hace 8 meses

I like the content, variety of topics. My level was intermediate when I had started this app. Now I can pronounce like 90% as native speaker.

Puntos en contra:

Only price is a bit expensive for me. Other things are great

DevOps en Italia
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Only American Accent

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It was fun. However, I got quickly bored of the lack of content.

The app is immersive, has good animations, is intuitive and you feel guided in your learning. In addition, it has different learning games.

Puntos en contra:

1) Elsa does not have a British accent setting, which is why I have stopped using it. 2) The layout of the video pages leaves little room for the video itself, and it does not allow for rotating the screen to enlarge the image. 3) The learning games are always the same. It would be good if they were autogenerated from a database of words, like Duolingo. That way, the user could return and do the old exercises without going through the same words and phrases they have practised.

Ezra
Pentesting en Israel
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great app to improve your accent

5,0 hace 8 meses

* It gives a good feedback about how your accent sounds and what do you need to improve in your accent * It gives instructions about how to create those sounds (e. g. relax your lips, drop your jaw etc.)

Puntos en contra:

* As said, the reminders didn't work well * I wish there was a lessson that focuses and elaborates more on the IPA showed on the feedback * Sometimes the app waits a few seconds to download the lesson or check for updates, not sure if it's my internet or something but it kinds of annoying

Prasad
Project Manager en India
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

ELSA Review

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Very good. I have recommended to 100s of guys till today.

1) Not dependent on tutor. 2) Ease and flexibility of use. 3) Quality of software interface.

Puntos en contra:

Short duration packages shall be cheaper

Emanuel
QA ELECTRONIC en Canadá
Seguridad e investigaciones, 201-500 empleados

best pronunciation

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I am a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people

Help me with pronunciation and you ever learn a new word

Puntos en contra:

You learn how to speak, you learn how to listen

Arlei
Self employed en Alemania
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Elsa the beat experience

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I feel very confident with Elsa, and I enjoy the App. It is one of the best I have tried.

The intonation was the most impactful because when I'm talking in English, I don't want to sound like a robot. The product was straightforward to use; it does by itself. Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

Puntos en contra:

This is something I couldn't evaluate right now because I'm delighted till now.

Omar
Digital Marketer en Egipto
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

AI technology in learning

5,0 hace 8 meses

It's the only perfect English learning app with AI technology and it is an organized and practical platform I have ever seen. In addition its motivation and reminder notifications play an important role in my goal progress process. Thank you!