Opiniones de SMS-iT

Sobre SMS-iT

Build sales leads with accuracy, reduce customer attrition, and engage with clients using personalized interactions. Powered by A.I.

Descubre más sobre SMS-iT

Puntos en contra:

Clunky user interface (will be updated in Version 2.0 coming in Q3). Onboarding is a bit confusing, but schedule a one-on-one and they’ll guide you through it.

Valoraciones de SMS-iT

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SMS-iT tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 14 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado SMS-iT?

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Mat
Mat
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Hands down the best SMS platform out there

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I’ve been text marketing for a decade and this platform is my daily go to now

What I like most about this platform is the multitude of features it offers. The ability to create sub users is fantastic and the continued improvements to the ease of use have made me a customer for life.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that would make it better would be shorter tutorials that are more “simple” to follow.

President en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 201-500 empleados

This is the Real Deal SMS Marketing Platform

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I had a Zoom walkthrough today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get the platform set up for me. I was blown away by his understanding of my needs as a marketing services agency. For my particular use case, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] set up some demos that we tested on my own mobile device and they were "spot on" with exactly what I needed. This platform is super robust with features that I don't currently need, but as I scale my agency offerings, I surely will have a need for them down the road. Can't wait for the next release (2.0), which will include "dynamic" QR codes and some other bells and whistles. I found that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is totally legit and is also a registered business with the FCC - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - You rock bro! Thanks for the awesome and valuable 90 minutes on Zoom to learn the basics and some of the advanced features of your amazing platform.

Puntos en contra:

Dynamic QR codes are not available yet, but will be included with the 2.0 release :-)

André
Director en Francia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Improvements needed

2,0 hace 2 meses

Cost of tool and possibility to use your own cell phone to send the SMS

Puntos en contra:

Not user friendly. Many features not really connected to each other.

Colleen
Colleen
CEO en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Omnichannel Marketing That’s AHEAD of Metaverse, NFT Platform, and Blockchain Trends

5,0 hace 2 meses

I did a 20-minute video overview of the items mentioned below that you can view here. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Current Pros (notwithstanding the future integrations included on the Roadmap): -Onboarding hour-long Zoom call with the Developer. PRICELESS. -SMS-iT is already registered with the FCC: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] -Unlimited International messaging with Tier 3. No brainer. -Piggybacks for free off the Sim Card of my Android. (I have a $5/month plan on my Android phone…see the video overview for details) [SENSITIVE CONTENT] -AppSumo LTD folks get free SMPP Accounts. -Native Zapier and Pabbly integration -Native integration with Dropbox, Shopify, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, DocuSign, WordPress, and Google Calendar -Multiple Merge Tag options and unlimited Keywords. For example: “Hi, %%Name%%! Have you registered for the seminar, yet? I'll be heading to %%City%% next week and you're close. Reply with the word STRESS and I'll get you signed up!” -Text spinner so your bulk texts don’t get flagged as SPAM -Appointment calendar, confirmation, cancelation, etc… All automated. -Voice broadcast (just make sure when people sign up they know they may get a call, too!) -Unlimited programable Autoresponders -Unlimted Polls with charts and exportable results -Contests with time limits, entry maximums, automated winners, etc… -Q&A SMS Bots -Dynamic Mobile Cou

Puntos en contra:

-Clunky user interface (will be updated in Version 2.0 coming in Q3). -Onboarding is a bit confusing, but schedule a one-on-one and they’ll guide you through it. -Ummm…………

Director en Malasia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SMS-iT a powerful way to get new lead.

5,0 hace 3 meses

SMS-iT helps us to develop multi-way communications to reach our new customers.

Puntos en contra:

I wish SMS-iT can do drip campaigns using SMS as well

Respuesta de SMS-iT

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your kind review. HOW TO START AND COMPLETE AN AUTOMATED DRIP CAMPAIGN. STEPS: 1) Login to your account 2) Click on Smart Tools at the left main navigation panel 3) Click on AutoResponders 4) Click on Actions (The Blue Button at the Top right of the page) 5) Click on Add AutoResponder 6) Select a Group 7) Add a name for your Auto Responder Choose a Message Template or Mobile Splash Page if you already have one created in SMS-iT. 9) Click on the radio button to select sending either SMS or MMS 10) Click on the Pick File (Red Button), if you wish to send a file as a link in your message. 11) Now for the main Drip Campaign settings. Choose either Days or Hours. This is to send your message either number of days or hours after a subscriber joins your Group with a Keyword, or you upload contacts into the list manually, by using our Import Contact feature. Then add the number of days or hours you want, into the "Send After Signup" field. Enter 0 to send immediately 12. Save

Marcelo
CEO en Brasil
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Best SMS Ever

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The team behing it is fantástic, everything works and the support is great!

Everything works. The platform is very advanced with everything you need to send SMS professionally. They have many functionalities that you can use them for many use cases. They update and launch new features very often. The support and the team behind SMS-IT is great.

Puntos en contra:

The learning curve is intense and take a bit of time to learn how everything works.

Respuesta de SMS-iT

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your kind review Marcelo. We would strive to only get better, at meeting your needs and wants with more innovative technologies.

Catalin
Owner en Rumanía
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool for sending emails and SMS like a genius!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Sending emails and sms was a priority for me. But I did not have the tool for it. Now I do and I am extremely happy for this. The tool does even voice broadcasts and even fax, to reach non-updated companies. So this is great news for anyone trying to reach customers.

Email and SMS marketing made easy. This is extremely important for me and this tool offers great news for this...because it does a great job .

Puntos en contra:

UI was not very intuitive, but was changed recently. Nothing bad to say, I am still learning all the features and I am not using all of them.

jeremy
MARKETING en EE. UU.

my review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: great

its great for newbies to get started easy,

Puntos en contra:

all in one dont got to hook other software up

Goma
Supervisor en Nepal
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

A Perfect SMS Marketing Solution

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The SMS-IT tool works really well for sending bulk SMS messages. Setup is simple and straightforward. The cost is also very reasonable! I would definitely recommend this software to others.

Puntos en contra:

It is confusing for both new and board users due to the lack of tutorials. In terms of the software itself, it's good, but getting started might be difficult for beginners

Deban
Deban
CEO en Francia
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

SMS-IT Great Product !

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I can use their service to send SMS in my own system with code and not only marketing.

We can finaly send sms on the decentralized version sms without going to twillo gateway with a simple Android phone.

Puntos en contra:

There is lack of UX/UI. They have to work on the appearance of the SAS.

Jason
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Still a work in progress

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I'm looking forward to improvements to be made in the future and hope to update my review to 5 stars once those happen.

The pricing is excellent, features are excellent.

Puntos en contra:

Still some bugs to be worked out, support seems overwhelmed, loading time to send messages via SMS chat is very slow currently.

Antra
Director of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Boon to the SMS and Email marketing!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Very user friendly software. It is very easy to use. We can easily store contacts and send message to our customers.

Puntos en contra:

There is no email templates in which we can do design. I want that in SMS- IT.

Tareq
web developer en Palestina
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SMS-iT is your gate to email and SMS marketing

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It's well functional software and rich email marketing and SMS marketing features

It's flexible and make email marketing and SMS marketing very fast and deliverable

Puntos en contra:

Make my tasks on email and SMS marketing very fast, deliverable, manageable and accurate

Mónica
Ceo en España
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

My first SMS tool

4,0 hace 2 meses

I think it has a lot of possibilities to improve communication with your customers

Puntos en contra:

I think if is you first SMS tool it’s very difficult to understand it.