Opiniones de Bambee

Sobre Bambee

Get unlimited access to a dedicated HR Manager and a robust HR technology platform to help with policies, worker lifecycle, and more.

Descubre más sobre Bambee

Especially as a startup and small company, we need all the extra help we can get to have internal systems like a big company and Bambee has allowed us to do that in a cost effective and simple way.

Puntos en contra:

I don’t like that we can’t get a report of notes if an employee is leaving.

Valoraciones de Bambee

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Bambee tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 28 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Bambee?

Filtrar opiniones (28)

CEO/President en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados

Very easy to use

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Danette, is our HR representative keeping us up to date and updating employee files. She does a wonderful job.

We use Bambee for HR services it is easy and quick to onboard employees, issue and track discipline.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see a attendance point system added to track employee absenteeism, tardiness and missed shifts.

Monique
Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Review for Bambee

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall got to a great start. More clarification was needed about how they charge.

Most impactful by being easy to use and having everything at hand when working.

Puntos en contra:

May need some prompting to make a little more simple when starting.

Mandy
CONTROLLER en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Bambee Review

3,0 hace 5 meses

Personal attention answers to tough questions.

Puntos en contra:

Im still involved with all onboardings. Also, too many requests to review your company.

Matthew
Assistant Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Bambee will make HR in your company a Breeze

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with a V is that it is one of my favorite tools to use in my role as an assistant manager, and I love when I get the chance to train supervisors on how to use it and to be able to show them that it is a very easy tool to use that does not bite haha.

So easy to use, and both computer and mobile versions are very similar. If you're lucky to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as your HR manager, then using Bambee will be worth every penny! When completing resignations or terminations, you have options to have this process review in 5 mins or in 24 hours- to allow for talking over before making it official.

Puntos en contra:

The least part of the software is that support can only be reached by Email and not by Chat box- which is another thing I love about Bambee. But it is something that I know is currently being developed so that maybe is 100% chat function so that you have faster responses.

Adrian
Virtual Assistant en RU
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 2-10 empleados

The Perfect HR Companion

5,0 hace 5 meses

I love Bambee. No problem software is going to rid you of your HR headache more than Bambee. It is the best I've ever seen and along with it, you get a real live professional who is always eager to help.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I like least the software. It is one of the best out there.

Amanda
Founder/ CEO en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great resource and customer service

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall Bambee is great and I highly recommend. They are quick to respond, have helped me through many crisis and are clear on what they can or can not advise on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is wonderful to work with and feels like a strong support to me as a business owner.

Quick responses and team work from Bambee. My HR rep is a rock star!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there are challenges in what I would like a manager to have access to when it can only be done by an admin.

Richie
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Investigación, 11-50 empleados

Smart Wholesale

5,0 hace 5 meses

Human Resources support. In particular, the relationship that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to develop with our organization in a short amount of time. Her consultations have made us proactive and she took the time to understand our organizational culture.

Puntos en contra:

I have none at this time. We have only engaged with the software for less than a year.

Max
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados

The Posh Bakery's Review for Bambee

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: It has been great so far. We are very pleased.

One feature that makes our job easier is being able to send messages to all employees and management at the same time with the click of a button. Bambee makes it easy to send information, policies and notices. Most importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , has always been there to answer our questions/concerns. She responds in a timely manner which we really appreciate.

Puntos en contra:

At first it was easy to just put in a HR Request for a General Topic/Question. Now I have to look for the topic and then I can submit a request. Would be nice if we can have that option again to just submit a General Request for a General Question/Concern.

Steve
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

HR is awesome. Payroll needs work.

Comentarios: Pretty darn good

The HR access and responses are amazing!!

Puntos en contra:

Payroll software could be improved to be more efficient and tracking previous payment by employees

Deborah
Deborah
CEO en EE. UU.

Easy Online HR

4,0 hace 5 meses

Bambee provides online business HR that is easy to set up.

Puntos en contra:

I believe that customer service at Bambee could be better.

Laila Edelyn
HR Supervisor en Filipinas
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

MRE Kingstone HR

Comentarios: Great

Can easily upload documents and monitor notes for employees.

Puntos en contra:

Need to add exporting of masterfile of employees.

Matt
President en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Just do it

5,0 hace 5 meses

If you are a small to medium size business, Barbee is the very best alternative to hiring an in house HR professional. The process is streamlined and has taken half the time I anticipated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is already becoming a very important key player on our team.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I don’t like about the software. It is very well thought out and has the busy business executive in mind.

Maura
Fuente de la reseña

Bambee is a helpful tool!

4,0 hace 5 meses

Using Bambee is very simple. All of my needs are laid out clearly on the platform. Uploading information and keeping track of staff follow through is easy and maintaining a complete employee file is very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The software requires human intervention to make a document or policy exactly what we need or want. Speaking with our HR Manager first is usually the best route to get exactly what we want.

Zack
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

It's GREAT

Comentarios: It's great.

The main thing that I love about Bambee is speaking to my HR rep, Diana. She is great, responsive, professional, and so much more.

Puntos en contra:

Not a lot of cons. My main review would be of the people that I deal with. The first 2 reps I had were good, but not like Diana. The only con I would say is I wasn't notified that those 2 reps I referred to left the company and I was in limbo for a bit.

Cole
Vice President of Security Operations en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados

Bambee Platform

5,0 hace 5 meses

I like the ease of navigating the platform and the ability to access my employee's files.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it was a more robust HR platform and have a dedicated HR rep that was a phone call away. Not the setup it is now where I have to schedule a call or get someone who doesn't know my business. It would be easier to not have to explain who we are every time.

Magda

Everyone needs a Human Resources Manager

5,0 hace 5 meses

Bambee's platform is intuitive and user-friendly

Puntos en contra:

It could use more video pieces of training, specially for employees

Kimberly
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados

Great HR Policy Resource

5,0 hace 5 meses

The HR policy templates are easy to customize. The HR Managers at Bambee are professional and responsive.

Puntos en contra:

I'm surprised that the HR policies are not proof-read before they are sent for approval. Most of the revisions we need are spelling and spacing issues. Seems like an easy fix.

Laura
Fuente de la reseña

Helping us Manage and stay compliant

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Very smooth so far.

It’s very easy to use and has a lot of features and pre made policies that are already HR approved.

Puntos en contra:

I don’t like that we can’t get a report of notes if an employee is leaving. We have paper trails we like to have in place.

Sheila
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great Experiance

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Over all great experiance.

Its very efficant and user friendly. I love that it keeps us HR Compliant.

Puntos en contra:

set up and onboarding when we started. There was some informaiton that was not correct

Andrea
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bambee takes the guesswork out of HR

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Great. Brad, our HR Manager, is super helpful and reassuring.

Ease of streamlining our processes to be compliant

Puntos en contra:

Direct communication with my HR manager should be simple...and it's not.

Peter
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Bad Experience But Trying Again

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I didn't feel I was getting enough value out of the service to keep it, but spoke with our account rep and decided to give it another change and so far its working much better with the new HR Manager.

The web interface is nice and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

The follow thru and follow up with your dedicated HR Manager is something that I feel Bambee should make sure to focus on.

Vanessa
Manager-Community Services Director en EE. UU.

Bambee Helps!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The most difficult for most businesses is conflict solving in a small organization when a key employee does not meet the bar in prime areas. The disciplinary process can be overwhelming but having an outside source help to sort matters is most accommodating. This is where Bambee's staff beats the software. Awesome team!!!

I actually like the policy signing and storage as well as the report cards for employees.

Puntos en contra:

I am still learning the software but that I have used is most accommodating.

Jose
General Manager en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bambee makes your life easy

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It gave me peace of mind taking over a new business

Ease of use. It was very easy to learn, good support and wonderful visuals.

Puntos en contra:

Increase the number of Q&A. Even though there a good number of frequently asked questions on the list there are still topics that could be included so there's no need to call support.

Elisa

Perfect for our HR needs

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We are a small non-profit and Bambee has helped free me up to do programs, grant writing and management. It also helps with equity in a small company with no internal HR department.

Easy to use and handles employee onboarding and policy creation for us

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it can be confusing if you have approved an edit to a new policy

Amy
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.

So far so good

Comentarios: Unknown at this time

We haven’t gotten to use it in full capacity as of current.

Puntos en contra:

We haven’t gotten to use it in full capacity as of current.