Opiniones de SOS Office Manager

4.6/5
    4.6/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre SOS Office Manager

Billing and accounts receivable software with additional modules for electronic claims, scheduling and behavioral health records.

Descubre más sobre SOS Office Manager

Mostrando 5 opiniones

David Z.
mental health counselor
  • Publicado el 20/3/2009

"When it comes to your business and billing software you not only need a well designed program."

Comentarios: When it comes to your business and billing software you not only need a well designed program, you must also have regular/quick access to technical support. It is the excellent technical support, along with the regular progam updates, that pushes my rating of OMWIN to 5 stars.

Puntos a favor: The program itself is excellent. It does what it was built to do: provide a comprehensive accounts receivable and billing system. Staff can learn the basics of the program quickly. However, there is much rich data that OMWin provides which takes some experience with the program, and with running data queries, to find. Mastery of the program offers the user a wealth of data necessary to run the financial side of a business effectively. Mastery of any software requires good technical support. Technical support, along with on-going software development, is the primary strength to OMWIN. The support is excellent and includes regular updates to the program. It is well worth the additional cost. Additionally, there is a very active list-serve that provides a back-up to the excellent phone support. It is the support and on-going program development (regularly planned new releases) that I believe places OMWIN above other similar programs.

Contras: Mastery of the program takes some time. While the basics are quite user friendly, a beginner to this type of software should be patient during the learning phase.

• Publicado el 20/3/2009
Tom P.
Managing Partner
  • Publicado el 15/9/2009

"SOS Office Manager"

Comentarios: Excellent product at a reasonable price

Puntos a favor: Very powerful yet reasonably priced
Capable of determining sliding copays and insurance adjustments on the fly
Solid and readily available support
Part of a comprehensive package of Clinical Tools
Ability to output ODBC data allowing for customized reporting

Contras: Takes time to learn the more powerful features

• Publicado el 15/9/2009
Vincent B.
  • Publicado el 28/6/2009

"If you are a practice owner, SOS will fit your needs whether you are a smaller practice."

Comentarios: If you are a practice owner, SOS will fit your needs whether you are a smaller practice (under 500 visits/month) or larger one (10+ times that much). I know many practice owners from both ends of the scale. The smaller ones ask me how I can be so efficient with billing; I recommend SOS. The larger ones ask me how I can pay such a relatively low fee and get such a lfexible system with terrific support. Again, I tell them, SOS. If you want your practive to get better at tracking money as well as all the numbers associated with the health of your practice, SOS.
For the secretaries reading this: Your position at the company will be measureably enhanced if you dedicate your time to learning all the ins and outs of this system. Your boss will know to depend on you to bring the practice intot he electronic age.
I recommend SOS without qualification to any practice out there!

Puntos a favor: Our company started using SOS nine years ago when we were much smaller, doing about 1000 patient visits a month and employing 20 clinicans. We started SOS on one computer as a "solo user". Since that time was have grown more than 4x as large and SOS has been with us every step of the way. SOS has allowed me to create an extremely effective billing system, efficiently tracking charges, collections and outstanding balances. SOS has easily grown with the times (just like our practice) and moved us into the electronic age via electronic billing and ERAs (posting payments directly from insurers to our database). Our collection rate has been over 98% for the last 5 years!
I am a psychologist, not an IT guy or accountant. It has helped that SOS is led by persons with a psychology background. They "get it"--how each practice has its own way of running things. Consequently, SOS has numerous built in features that allow it to flex accd to your needs. Invest in it & u won't be sorry!

Contras: It has been 9 years since we started SOS and I recall that leaving it up to a non-analytical mind to set us up was a mistake. That is, I'd highly recommend letting your smartest, most computer savvy person set it up--versus the person who simply does your data entry now. Why? Billing is failry complicated and one needs to think through a lot of angles before just jumping into it. 9 years ago we set it up blindly. I wish we had a training video or some other educational tool. I think SOS may now provide that.
So, be very patient and THINK things through ad nauseum before umping into it. The prep work before hand will be well worth it.
SO ,that is the only negative: make sure a smart person is overseeing it!

• Publicado el 28/6/2009
Debbie Q.
Billing Manager
  • Publicado el 29/6/2009

"Excellent program!!!!"

Comentarios: Excellent program!!!!

Puntos a favor: Office Manager is really easy to understand and use. The support you get with this product is tremendous! They respond quickly and can almost always answer any question you have.

Contras: None that I can relly think of.

• Publicado el 29/6/2009
Deanna D.
Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager
  • Publicado el 25/6/2009

"We would and do highly recommend SOS products."

Comentarios: We would and do highly recommend SOS products.

Puntos a favor: Excellent customer service
Overall intuitive software
Open to customization
Excellent pricing

Contras: ...I can't think of any...

• Publicado el 25/6/2009