15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Reoon Email Verifier

Sobre Reoon Email Verifier

Solución de verificación de correo electrónico que ayuda a las empresas a validar listas de correo electrónico, dominios, SMTP y más en una interfaz unificada.

Descubre más sobre Reoon Email Verifier

My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Valoraciones de Reoon Email Verifier

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Reoon Email Verifier tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 126 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Reoon Email Verifier?

Filtrar opiniones (126)

Marc
Marc
CEO en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Verificación de correos a la velocidad de la luz

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Muy contento con la herramienta, tiene velocidad y de un vistazo se ven todos los parametros de tu cuenta

La rapidez en que se verifican los correos

Puntos en contra:

Su interfaz es un poco anticuada y puede llevar a desconfianza

Gur
Gur
Owner en Israel
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Reoon Email Verifier - Great value for money

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent. The platform has significantly improved the accuracy and deliverability of my email campaigns by efficiently identifying and removing invalid, disposable, and risky email addresses. Its fast processing speeds, user-friendly interface, and detailed reporting have made managing email lists much easier and more effective. Additionally, the responsive customer support has been very helpful whenever I needed assistance. Overall, Reoon Email Verifier has been a game-changer for my email marketing efforts.

Pros: What I liked most about Reoon Email Verifier Exceptional accuracy in identifying and removing invalid and risky emails. Fast processing speeds for both individual and bulk email lists. A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for non-technical users. Comprehensive reporting that provides detailed insights into email list quality. Cost-effective pricing that offers excellent value for money. Responsive customer support with quick and helpful responses to inquiries.

Puntos en contra:

It lacks advanced integration options with some lesser-known email marketing platforms, which would enhance its versatility even further.

Adolfo
CTO en México
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and reliable, highly recommended

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience has been very good since my free trial, I implemented and tested your service in a few minutes

I really liked its easy-to-implement API and its easy-to-understand documentation and Dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

I would like that they have a status page.

Etienne
Ceo en Francia
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Review for reoon

3,0 hace 2 meses

It’s cheap and nice to have as a tool combined with others

Puntos en contra:

Catchalls marked as catchall when they aren’t

Karen
Project Manager en Filipinas
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Fast, Easy, and User-Friendly

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent, largely because it's so easy to use. The interface is intuitive, making email verification quick and straightforward. It efficiently handles tasks, making my work much easier. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that meets all my email verification needs.

As a beginner stepping into the world of email verification, I found the Reoon Email Verifier impressively easy to use and remarkably fast in delivering results. Its user-friendly interface stands out, making navigation and operation straightforward, even for those who might not be tech-savvy. The simplicity of the design does not compromise its efficiency; instead, it enhances the overall experience by allowing users to quickly perform verifications without getting bogged down in complexities. This blend of speed, ease, and a well-designed interface makes it a top choice for anyone new to email verification tasks.

Puntos en contra:

None that I can think of. It does its job and does what's expected.

Christopher
Christopher
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Accurate and Simple Email Verifier - Get Reoon Today

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Fantastic and stress-free. We couldn't be happier with the onboarding and well-executed UI.

The ease of implementation and how quickly we can process our lists.

Puntos en contra:

Not necessarily a con, but we would like to have scheduling of tasks vs. single-point list verification so we can automate this process.

Ilya
Owner en RU

Solid tool, great value

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Reoon beats other options on the market for 2 main reasons for me: cost and data. In terms of cost, Reoon is the most cost effective option on the market. Low cost does not correlate with quality here - the quality is at least as good as the market leaders, if not better, by some measures. In terms of data, I really like how Reoon returns a csv with more than just "valid/invalid/unknown". The tool appends a number of columns with extra data about the verification process. Tbh, I never really used that data for anything specific apart from sorting the csv sheet, but, for some reason, it just feels good to have it there.

Puntos en contra:

I have noticed a slightly higher amount of 'unknown' results, compared to other solutions. I am not a tech expert, but I believe that might be due to the time-out time, so, perhaps, increasing that might help.

Roman.
Roman.
Outreach Consultant en Ucrania
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Experience using Reoon

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I like their UI bc you get used to it really fast. I like their explanational youtube video - straight to the point, no BS. I like their email verification statuses, especially their description. I like that I can use Reoon using just a keyboard when I need to verify a single email.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes during a bulk email verification process I get a few unknown status emails, but when I scan those again one by one it appears they are valid. This is something tech team can improve in the future

Sajjad
VA en Bangladés
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One of the rockstar tools for email marketers

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Most of campaign analytics results were amazing,no hard bounces at all except one or two soft bounces

Puntos en contra:

Speed of verification process could get more Improved.

Kristian
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

My favorite Email Verifier

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Reoon has been a winner in my business, and I will continue to use it.

Reoon Email Verifier does the job, does it very well, and is incredibly affordable. It is my go-to product for Email Verification now. It is easy to use, easy to implement, and incredibly affordable. I also enjoy the variety of options they have as far as plans go. Whether you want to purchase X amount of credits that never expire outright, or subscribe to daily credit plans, there are many options to make it work for your business. The customer service is also excellent!

Puntos en contra:

I have almost no complaints, except it is always nice to learn the tricks of the trade from the companies who make the tools we use for outbound. They often have the best resources, and it would be nice to see a more robust blog from Reoon.

Kunal
Founder en India
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Best bang for buck

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I have used a bunch of email verification tools but nothing comes close to the ease of use and how inexpensive Reoon is when you compare it to other tools in the market. One of the best experiences so far.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing at all. The whole experience is quite smooth.

Navin
Director en India
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Great Product

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall experience was very good.

Easy to use, straightforward. I have been using the product for sometime now. Very happy with the service.

Puntos en contra:

The daily credits. These could have been weekly or monthly.

hace 8 meses

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Oussama
Oussama
CEO en Marruecos
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Simple UI and Cheap Email Verifier

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience has been excellent, and their customer service is outstanding.

In comparison to other solutions, Reoon Email verifier offers exceptional value for the money. It features a straightforward UI and all the data required to filter false emails. The given API streamlines my process. Before making a purchase, I checked the results with other service providers and discovered that they were correct. I got in touch with the group, and they responded to some of my inquiries. If they are unable to confirm an email, credits are also given back for unknown emails. If you enjoy sending cold emails, buying this will be simple.

Puntos en contra:

As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified. When I contacted the team about this, they explained that this can occur because of the target server and that they also reimburse credits if the verification is unsuccessful.

Faydra D
Faydra D
Most-Things Web Consultant en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Very pleased with Reoon Email Verifier

5,0 hace 11 meses

I like that the tool is super easy to use. I upload a CSV file of all the emails I want to have analyzed, wait less than a minute, and I get my results. Even on one list that had almost 1,000 email addresses, Reoon did the work very fast. I really like the visual wheel and the color-coded legend that shows the different types of emails detected.It's not just "good” and "bad." You get to see whether someone's email is attached to a full inbox, whether email addresses are attached to disposable email services, whether the email address goes to a catch-all receptacle, whether the email address is invalid or unknown and a few other specifics. You can then down a CSV or XLSX file with just what's been marked Safe, All the emails, or you can get a CSV and/or XLSX file of all the emails in specific categories, like everything deemed risky, invalid only and unknown only.It may not seem helpful to have a list of invalid or unknown emails, but I think it makes sense to look through them and see if there are any obvious misspellings, like someone typing .con instead of .com or someone typing .com when you know that a certain provider only uses .net.I'm really glad that I did not pass this deal by when I saw it on AppSumo, like I did with so many others.

Puntos en contra:

No cons to speak of. Everything I use/see, I really like a lot!

Leo
Design Director en México
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Streamlining Email Campaigns with Precision

5,0 hace 4 meses

What stands out most impressively about Reoon Email Verifier is its unparalleled accuracy in distinguishing valid from invalid email addresses. This precision has been a game-changer for my email marketing campaigns, significantly reducing bounce rates and ensuring that our messages reach our audience. The tool's user-friendly interface deserves special mention; it's intuitive and makes the process of uploading and verifying large volumes of email addresses remarkably straightforward. Furthermore, the speed at which Reoon processes lists, combined with the clarity of the verification reports, allows for quick decision-making and immediate improvement in campaign performance. These aspects collectively have not only enhanced the efficiency of our email marketing efforts but have also provided peace of mind that our communications are as effective as possible.

Puntos en contra:

While Reoon Email Verifier excels in many areas, one aspect that could see improvement is its pricing structure. The current plans, although reasonable, could offer more flexibility to accommodate the varying needs of small businesses or individuals who may not require extensive verification services regularly. A per-verification pricing option or smaller package deals could make it more accessible to a wider range of users. Additionally, on rare occasions, I've noticed a few legitimate emails being marked as risky, which although a minor issue, suggests there is still room for enhancing the algorithm's discernment capabilities. Addressing these areas could make Reoon Email Verifier an even more indispensable tool for email marketers and businesses alike.

Muaz
Growth Consultant en Malasia
Fuente de la opinión

Love how easy to verify the email

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

Puntos en contra:

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

Tristan
Tristan

Solid Service

5,0 hace 2 meses

Compared to others, they did a good job validating. All for a good price. I tested 100 leads for all the other top verifiers, for free, and those all did very similar. With the most used ones having the least amount of emails verified, and reoon being the least amount verified (which to me is a good thing, would rather not send to suspicious emails anyways)

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really, as long as the verifications are accurate

Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Email verificaiton and spam domain screener

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall - this has been an invaluable email verifier and has decreased spam/fake signups in total. Moreover, we used to get 20% of Customer Service time servicing issues with email signups, or incorrectly put emails.

The fact that it has API access, means that it can sync and integrate with own sign-up page. It screens for incorrect domains, fake emails etc. This is helpful when each signup costs money for example. Or where Customer Service is wasted in trying to tweak or change incorrect signed up emails.

Puntos en contra:

There is overall good customer service support - they respond rapidly via emails. The dashboard is intuitive. It would be helpful though to have a bit more videos for low code/no-code newbies like me to help with integration into the sign-up page more.

Walter
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Great product!

5,0 el año pasado

It is very easy to use and avoids my email from getting flagged as spam, I highly recommend it.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I had less "unknown" bounce. Please work on expanding the verification process.

Sohel
Founder en Bangladés

Reoon Email Verifier One of the best service for email verification

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am using and I will use this for future

Very Fast and accurate and low of cost many for value

Sam
CEO en Australia
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

Awesome verifier!

5,0 el año pasado

I like how fast and accurate it is. Better than others I've tried.

Puntos en contra:

More detail around unknown type emails would be good.

Fuente de la opinión

Reoon Email Verifier is the best verification tool in the market!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: instead of daily credits they should givemonthly credits

Reoon Email Verifier it verifier email in fraction of seconds, helps for bulk email verifier.. at best price

Puntos en contra:

bulk email verifying in fraction of seconds!! and extra lifetime credits

Alex
Recruitr en Argentina
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Speed and quality matter!

5,0 hace 2 años

Its extremely easy to use and the quality of the output is wonderful. Speed is also very important, this is why the guys at Reoon have done a great job with this tool.

Puntos en contra:

none as of now. It gets the job done with what I would say is +99% of accuracy.

hace 2 años

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Sowrabh
Founder en India

Best in the market

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a really good email verified but the daily limits should be more in my opinion.

The quality of email verification is top class.

Puntos en contra:

The daily limits need to be increased. A monthly cap can be a better option.

hace 2 años

Thank you very much for your feedback. The lifetime credits are not capped by the daily credits. So, if you get lifetime credits, you can use them anytime you want. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Best Email Verifier!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

Puntos en contra:

None at all. I like this application so much.