15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Act-On

Act-On es una plataforma de marketing que impulsa el marketing multicanal personal y dirigido. Se produce un marketing entrante y saliente de mejor calidad.

Descubre más sobre Act-On

Act-On was easy to implement and move into production, and the level of resources required for ongoing maintenance hasn't been bad at all.

Puntos en contra:

This was disappointing and one of the reasons we bought it. No improvements have been made recently.

Valoraciones de Act-On

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Act-On tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 256 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Act-On?

Filtrar opiniones (256)

Andrew
Senior Program Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use, but not our top choice

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Nikki
Nikki
Aviation Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Diseño, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Seamless integration with a CRM system

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Act-On simplifies marketing automation, enhances time management, enables precise tracking, and efficiently strengthens collaboration with our CRM

Act-On has proven to be a valuable tool in optimizing my marketing efforts in the aviation industry. Efficient task automation has freed up my time, allowing me to focus on more creative strategies and high-quality content generation.

Puntos en contra:

While Act-On offers customization, some advanced features may require deeper technical skills.

Ashley
Database Administrator en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Meeting goals and driving leads with Act-On

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience has been great as we have been able to drive leads, gain marketing insights, and develop automated programs with easy to use templates we created.

Act-On offers automated program templates, all of which are completely customizable to meet our needs in driving leads in our marketing plan. The ease of use which is visually appealing with drag-and-drop, list segmenting, lead scoring options and integrations all work for our organization on both the user level and administrator level.

Puntos en contra:

Pricing as this tool is at the higher end of some marketing resources. Also, the inability to schedule integrating segment runs at the earliest of four hours has caused issues with some of our marketing aspects.

hace 5 años

Hi Ashley, Thank you for posting a review! We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Sarah

Lucy
President of Sales en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Mass marketing approach which is really effective.

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Easily deployable and effective tool. No time wasted on unproductive campaigns. Adaptive and secure software.

There is a huge uniqueness in the services I get from Act-On compared to my switch softwares. I have experience a fast way to reach out to our leads through SMS and emails. It is quite effective and saves time too. We have been able to collect important data concerning our marketing efforts. It is generally easy to launch and user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

I can't get enough of this. Act-On is easy to use and quite customizable. I have only experienced advantageous services so far.

Abbie
Abbie
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.

Buyer Beware!! Not a sophisticated system in the least

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The worst. Beware - do NOT fall for this "automation" system. Go with something that actually supports the workflow of marketers in 2018.

Absolutely nothing. I came from using Pardot at my previous company and then was stuck with this poor excuse for an automation system for two years. Luckily we're in the process of switching back to Pardot at the moment.

Puntos en contra:

Pricing Model Not Built to Scale: They think that the "pay for contacts" pricing model is a pro, but it is not! For any marketer with a growing database this is a pure nightmare given that they are basically unresponsive when you need to add more contacts. We are actually currently in a situation where we can't get ANYONE to respond to help us add more contacts, which means that I cannot execute on a very large campaign that we were set to launch yesterday. Customer Service: As mentioned above, good luck getting anybody to actually call you back or fix your issues. If you have any level of sophistication in your marketing programs and automation, it's just a matter of when you're going to run into issues with Act-On, and half the time, they don't even know why the system doesn't work. I just got a call back a few days ago about a support ticket I submitted in JULY (it's October 18 right now). Product: Act-On does not have a contacts database. So if you need to look up a contact and see every list that they are on, every automation program they are in, or to manage their subscriptions or lists, you cannot. That's right - there is no way to globally search for a contact in Act-On. This is absurd. There is no way that you can call yourself an automation system in 2018 and not have this most basic of capabilities.

Catherine
Sr. Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Wonderful Product. Great Value, Amazing Results!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've used Act-On for many years and enjoy the ease of use, their great metrics and the intuitive interface. This is a product I can't recommend enough. I use it daily and enjoy the automation as much as I enjoy the social publishing and email marketing abilities.

Act-On is easy to use and great metrics!

Puntos en contra:

Nothing I'd change about this software!

hace 5 años

Thanks for the great review, Catherine! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy you're a fan of Act-On. Cheers! Sarah

Bethany
Marketing Automation Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Act-on is an easy to use and robust marketing tool.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our sales team is massively impressed with the capabilities and insights that Act-on provides through the integration with our CRM tool. We have been able to message leads with the right message at the right time easily and are able to have a hands off approach when it comes to funneling leads to our sales team. The value Act-on has added has been worth it.

Most actions are very intuitive and the tool is easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

Our onboarding experience wasn't the best, but Act-on has since implemented a new onboarding process that involves thorough training and set-up. We went to the bootcamp later and we are pleased that Act-on now offers that at the kickoff for other customers.

hace 5 años

Hi Bethany, Thank you for posting your review! We appreciate your feedback and love that you're a fan of Act-On! Cheers, Sarah

Jared
Jared
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A very customizable software that allows us to carry out high-level marketing.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Since Act-On came to our company, we have noticed that we have had a positive impact on our clients, we have improved the attention to their needs, since we can segment clients, automate email advertising and maintain good advertising strategies with the help of the functionalities of this software.

We like to use Act-On to have a bigger impact on our clients, the personalization is very good, it empowers our sales force, it keeps the marketing automated which allows us to maintain a good interaction with our clients, good detailed reports. It allows us to segment our clients to design specific marketing strategies.

Puntos en contra:

Our expectations with Act-On have been exceeded as we have increased our sales and customer acquisition, we have achieved good ROI with this software, the implementation was easy and it has great technical support.

Kelsey
Kelsey
Ecommerce Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

If you take advantage of all of its features, you will succeed.

5,0 hace 6 años

We chose Act-on as our marketing automation software because of its native integration with Salesforce, our CRM at the time. We made the move from Marketo, and Act-on has a much easier user interface. There were so many things we could track and do. We had great customer service, including weekly calls with a customer experience rep.

Puntos en contra:

Like most marketing automation software, the key to success is learning all of the ins and outs of the system, then create a strategy surrounding it. If you don't have someone on your team willing to take advantage of all of the features, the price might outweigh the benefit. Our customer experience rep could have helped more in overall strategy and campaign building, but they were incredibly busy, too busy to go in depth on those items. The team ended up moving to a simpler and cheaper product because they weren't taking advantage of everything Act-on had to offer.

hace 6 años

Hi Kelsey, Thanks so much for posting your review. We're seeing a huge uptick in Credit Union customers as they're realizing what a game-changer marketing automation can be in their efforts to compete against big banks. We hope you'll reconsider Act-On in the future when your team is ready to take its marketing to the next level. We've got awesome boot camp trainings that can get users up to speed quickly. Good luck! Sarah

Scott
Scott
Director of Marketing Operations and Technology en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

A Solid Marketing Automation Platform

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are a media publisher that used Act-On primarily for sending out marketing emails — about 20+ a month, supporting a white paper site, and hosting 2 webinars a month. Act-On made it super easy to set up and market webinars from the initial thought, through sending a copy of the webinar to attendees when done and every step along the way. I've used about 4 different marketing automation platforms and I can tell you that Act-On was by far the easiest to send email campaigns in, from initial email creation to sending.

I liked that over the past four years I have worked with the product I have seen it grow leaps and bounds. They have a team that is dedicated to making smart improvements with the product.

Puntos en contra:

Like all products this isn't perfect. I had the most problems with our sales rep kept changing. Also, once in a blue moon a feature would change without proper notification.

hace 6 años

Great to hear your feedback, Scott! Thanks for sharing. Please be sure to check out the Act-On User Community as another great resource for Act-On customers. https://community.act-on.com/home

Rex
Marketing Assistant en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Expensive, worth it?

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Provides valuable insights through data enabling for both inbound and outbound marketing creating an alignment between sales and data.

Puntos en contra:

The price is high compared to competitors.

Manu
Account Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Agree with recent Forrester Wave Report

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I started out using Marketo years ago and while I was a power user and loved the depth of features, others in the company found it to be complex and most could use it for only the basics. I moved on to Pardot and I really liked it, and I even attended their user conference three years ago in Atlanta - which unfortunately, was when they pass along the news to customer that they have been acquired and would end up Salesforce's portfolio. Pardot was moved into their Sales Cloud (and ExactTarget went to the Marketing Cloud), and the result has been, other than some UI improvements, almost no innovation at all... and a major rise in costs, where it's extra for phone support, they charge for Salesforce Engage, they charge for Wave Analytics, etc. etc. Meanwhile, Act-On has been the steady player in the market that has continued to advance - and you see that in Forrester's Q4 2014 Wave report where Act-On moved to the upper, Leader quadrant ahead of Pardot and HubSpot (though, I'd say that HubSpot has always been more "Movement-First" versus "Product-First" where they invest more in their marketing then their marketing features, particularly with their focus on their CRM now). Act-On received a large round of investment money, brought in loads of new talent on the executive team and down, and continue to push out new features faster than others on the market. They were first to launch Account-based Marketing, their Social tools are very advanced (Forrester scored them higher than HubSpot for example), built Data Studio that allows us to push to our BI easily (Tableau), they overhauled all of their composers (email, landing page and forms), added dynamic content & personalization features, and added a unique way to create Program Templates that is awesome and now have a growing library of templates you can grab and use that build out all the nurture program steps for you automatically (including sales alerts, CRM campaign updates, basic or advanced if/then scenarios, etc.). I've always thought that price should not be a big driving factor for which tool to use. But, their Active Contacts model allows you to pay for what you use, versus the size of your database - and where Marketo and Pardot are adding more modules, Act-On includes everything in their Enterprise edition. And their Support is also fantastic. Don't be fooled. This is an advanced tool that medium and large companies are using.

Sincerely easier to use than others on the market, great overall feature set, love the dynamic content options, program templates were a game changer, account-based marketing provides visibility into how programs are doing at the Account-level that we haven't had.

Puntos en contra:

The UI is slowly being overhauled but I'd like to see this go faster. Their out-of-box reports aren't great, but I haven't run across a marketing automation platform who has great reporting (I do like Marketo's Opportunity Analyzer report) and we use Data Studio to simply pull data out the way we want it to populate our reports in excel or Tableau

Robin
Business Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Act-On helps me stay organized and save time.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: When Act-On is working smoothly, I am able to keep in contact with my prospects, to know what they are looking at and what interests them as well as to determine how I need to send communications to them. The insight that Act-On provides into the life of the leads is very helpful by allowing me to stay organized and save time.

With Act-On's Activity History, I am able to view a Timeline that helps to keep me organized so I know what I may still need to send and so that I have a good idea about whether or not my prospects are getting communications that they should. Sometimes, with email blasts emails may not get through an organization's spam filter, but using the Activity History and Timeline in Act-On and testing by sending things through Act-On Anywhere in Outlook help to determine who need to receive emails alternate ways.

Puntos en contra:

Often times, maintenance and issues are not brought to our attention prior to us having issues with the software not working or causing issues with our campaigns. Having warnings in advance of when maintenance is being done or of possible known issues so that we can watch for them and be prepared would help a great deal.

hace 6 años

Hi Robin, Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to join the Act-On user Community. It's a great place to connect with fellow marketers, submit product enhancement and feature suggestions, as well as share best practices. https://community.act-on.com/ideation-home Happy marketing!

Diana
Customer Service & Marketing en México
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best Marketing Automation Tool ever!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Coming from no experience at all, to being able to automate programs and have all the detailed information and reporting on them is a huge step for me. I've been using other Marketing Automation platforms also, but they are just to complicated.
Act-On is very user-friendly and easy to use, learn and understand, and also has very detailed step-by-step guides to every feature they offer, besides the courses you can go over at their University.
Customer support is always there to help and very effective.

That you can do everything in one place, you don't need to code anything, (it is useful if you want to improve features or personalize a little bit more, but really not necessary) all modules are easy to use. You have Social Media, Automation, Reporting, Scoring, detailed contact information, connectors, etc.

Puntos en contra:

I think that lists could be updated a bit, like being able to sort by any of the columns. I don't like that they don't have a connector for Instagram and only to webinar options.

hace 5 años

Hi Diana, Thanks so much for your positive review! We love your feedback and are so glad you're an Act-On enthusiast. Cheers! Sarah

Emma
Sales Executive en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Daily Act-On User

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is an excellent tool to use whilst prospecting and almost provided you with 'warm' leads, especially when they return to your website and look at product details etc.

The only feature I use is to see who has been on our website. You are able to see who has been on your website and what links they have clicked on. Works really well when sending out speculative mails. You are able to see who actually looks at your mails and who has a genuine interest when they click further into links.

Puntos en contra:

On occasions you can see someone has been on the website, but can't track down who (as no IP address present) I understand this may be security measures their end and there is no way of ever knowing. I have real issues linking ActOn with my Outlook mail.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the feedback, Emma!

Josh
Account-Based Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great tool starting out but has some minor flaws

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's a great tool starting out but I think in the long-run you would need another option. If you're looking for a pretty simple, effective marketing automation platform that syncs with Salesforce easily and can do some pretty advanced things, this is a great option but may not be the best if you're looking to do advanced tactics.

- The simplicity of the interface and overall product - Creating email programs is a nice drag and drop style - Pretty advanced options in creating a program - Salesforce sync is nice when building out lists. Being able to save syncing preferences is a great option that reduces time. - Don't have to know HTML or CSS to use - Nice Inbound section for SEO, paid ads, and website visits (if you're doing ABM you can see what companies are coming to your site).

Puntos en contra:

- The platform for us is really slow. We have a lot of emails going out and it can really slow down the entire platform, which can be frustrating. - Segmenting within a program not that great - Adding multiple IF branches almost break the entire platform. Clicking on one segment to change can take 10 seconds to load the drop-down menu. - The menu can get really confusing at times - Knowledge-base is nonexistent. I can never find any resource from Act-On that helps with problems I encounter. I have to email or call them every time. - Can't dive into reports (at least in my account). I can see an overall report but I can't dive into specific campaigns, lists or by time period.

hace 6 años

Hi Josh, Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate your honest feedback and always strive to improve the product. Thanks again, Sarah

Abby
Vice President en

Act-On Worth The Marketing Dollars

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Act-On is one of the best values for what you get in regards to marketing automation systems. It is worth the cost.

Act-On is an easy to use marketing automation platform. I've used Marketo in the past, and Act-On was much simpler and user friendly. Over the last 2 to 3 years they've enhanced the look and feel of the product only for the better. But perhaps the portion of Act-On that I like the most is the support. They offer top tier support. It actually might be some of the best support I've had for a SaaS offering.

Puntos en contra:

I do wish they had a few more options around landing pages. Unfortunately, HubSpot blows them out of the water on this feature.

Sarah
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Would Recommend For Basic Marketing Needs

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Act-On has supplied us with a platform to create quality looking emails and marketing materials with ease.

Act-On is an extremely easy to use software. It is mapped out in a user friendly fashion to where you feel you are utilizing as much as possible from the program.

Puntos en contra:

We have encountered a few deliverability issues with sending our email campaigns and I've felt that at times Act-Ons customer service has not always been the most responsible or understanding. They provide help but not necessarily in correlation with the severity of the matter.

hace 4 años

Hi Sarah. Thanks so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. I've flagged your deliverability concerns for your Account Manager who can follow up and connect you with our Deliverability Services pros. They should be able to help. Thanks! Sarah

Fergus
Partner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

BEWARE of their non-cancelable contracts!

1,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: AVOID these guys at all cost. The ux is poor and you'll need a dedicated in house resource to learn and operate a sub-optimal system.

Sales team will be all over you prior to signing. That should have been a sign to run. Truly a poor and deceitful software company

Puntos en contra:

Read the contract carefully. They include an auto-renewal clause that is non-cancelable. They will not notify you at all when the contract renewal is coming up and automatically lock you into a full year which they won't let you cancel. As a small business testing out systems this is horrible. They should at least notify customers of upcoming renewals. We had stopped using the software as months before and forgot about it until we starting seeing $ charges to the company. When we tried to cancel they refused and sent the account to a collection agency...well done Act-on. Any world class software company doesn't try to trick clients into sticking with them. Provide a valuable service and clients will gladly stick with you.....when Adobe, Microsoft, and Google all allow you to adjust subscriptions and drop subscriptions to services not being used at any time.

Alec
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good in theory, however too unstable

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It provides numerous ways of tracking repeat customers and sorting through leads to help me contact the people most likely to purchase.

Act-on is a great software to use in order to gather an account's history with the company. I'm able to access form submissions, browsing history as well as customer preferences, and set up alerts any time a customer returns. The functionality of Act-on makes it one of my most used pieces of software in my day-to-day work and I'd be extremely less effective without it.

Puntos en contra:

Long story short, Act-on doesn't always like to work. almost daily there seems to be some sort of hiccup and I (and others in my company) are unable to use it. It seems that countless requests to customer support don't help either. Act-on would be almost perfect, however its support and stability make it more of a headache than it should be.

Elliott
Elliott
Senior Web Developer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Blagh!

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Their sales department is good at selling this product, the reality is that it's not very good.

We started using this as an alternative to similar features in SalesForce. It does have a ton of features and integrates with many other systems.

Puntos en contra:

We've had nothing but trouble with this since the beginning. Even after two years we still have random issues (services disconnecting) which can take hours to repair. The bulk emails we send from Act-On consistently end up in spam folders and customer support gives us the run around about how to fix it, usually we end up spending hours just to prove to them that this is actually happening.

hace 5 años

Hi Elliott, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you've been frustrated. I would encourage you to attend our upcoming deliverability webinar on November 15th. You'll learn best practices for ensuring your emails land in inboxes. You may register here: https://success.act-on.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/9883/p/p-0630/t/page/fm/0 I would also encourage you to check out the Act-On User Community as well. It's a great resource for users to share tips and tricks. https://community.act-on.com/home

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

All the features & exceptional service without overpaying

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I'm impressed overall with the Act-On team and I am a client advocate. I <3 AO!

I like that I am able to have all the functionality I require in a marketing automation tool without overpaying. It is important to me that I can use as much or as little of the software as I need. It's very robust and provides connectors and performance in outbound social and email, scoring, competitive insights, just like it's competitors but without paying for a Farrarri.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I find that I don't understand the handling of cases/issues I bring forward and I get a little frustrated and don't end up with solutions. Sometimes, that's bcs I didn't see an email but I sometimes don't get closure and I wish there was better communication about that aspect.

hace 5 años

Thanks so much for posting a review. We love your enthusiasm and appreciate your feedback.!

Brian
Brian
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good alternative for Pardot, but not as comprehensive

4,0 hace 5 años

Act-On is great for most tasks. I can create emails, forms, and drip campaigns with ease. It syncs really easily to Salesforce and I haven't seen a single issue with that yet.

Puntos en contra:

It's not as comprehensive and contemporary as some platforms. The forms aren't dynamic, and the emails are in a modular form instead of an easier drag-and-drop format.

hace 5 años

Hi Brian, Thanks for taking the time to share a review on Act-On. We really appreciate your feedback. If you haven't done so already, I'd encourage you to check out the Act-On User Community for great tips, tricks and best practicing sharing. https://community.act-on.com/home Thanks! Sarah

Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Act-On Review

5,0 hace 5 años

The ease of reporting and how well it integrates with Salesforce

Puntos en contra:

the customer service can take a while to resolve an issue

hace 5 años

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for posting a review for Act-On. We really appreciate your feedback. We've recently added chat support as an additional channel for help. Initial feedback has been very positive. Check it out... https://university.act-on.com/Your_Account/Act-On_Support/Contacting_Act-On_Support Cheers! Sarah

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

A 2nd tier product in the race of Marketing Automation

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: In my experience with using Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, and Act-On (email marketing only solutions such as MailChimp and Constant Contact as well...), Act-On is still playing catch-up with the bigger, more enterprise companies in terms of technical capabilities. Its support system is great, however.

Support team, the fact that Act-On is growing quickly

Puntos en contra:

Inability to sort information on the platform itself, rigid reporting and display of data, certain key functions that should be given to everyone are add-ons, has no predictive, real-time adjustment, automated insights, multi-channel marketing funnel value analysis, etc. yet.

hace 6 años

Thanks for posting your review. We value your feedback and share it with the product team so that we can continue to improve Act-On to be the best it can be.

Justin
Sales Associate en

A Decent Marketing Automation Tool

4,0 hace 6 años

You can do a lot with Act-On, so long as you know how to use it. It integrates well with SalesForce and is really useful for tracking engagement and behavior via email and web pages.

Puntos en contra:

Act-On gets the job done on marketing automation, but it's not pretty or easy to navigate. Its UI looks like it dates back to the early 2000's. It is very cluttered and disorganized. Although there are a lot of features, they are a pain to find and implement smoothly together. It is difficult to manage data inside of it.