Reseñas de Compease

Por HR Performance Solutions

5 / 5 64 reseñas
Demostración gratuita Precios
Compease

Functionality of software provides confidence in pay structures

Kim B.
VP, Human Resources
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Total compensation is a large driver in employee engagement, so having a good grasp on the largest piece of that puzzle is instrumental in our business. This software helps me to keep moving our pay practices forward so that we remain competitive in our markets.

Puntos a favor: The Compease system is easy to use and helps me to be confident in the pay structures we offer to employees. It quickly calculates compa-ratios out by employee, helps us to determine pay structures for hybrid jobs that don't have an apples-to-apples comparison in the industry, and allows us to manage multiple pay structures. We have separate structures for exempt, non-exempt, and executive pay, as well as exempt and non-exempt IT structures that have a similar scoring process with different weights applied. It helps me to analyze the data in multiple ways to make sure that we have sound pay practices at the Credit Union. We also are able to develop our merit matrix and run it against current pay to quickly see what the overall impact will be to budget and compa-ratio if the merit matrix solely is used for increases. Being located in eight states, I also like that I can monitor pay practices in other locations to make sure that we are paying competitively in each market.

Contras: Compease uses a wide variety of data points for determining salary ranges to use, however we do not have direct access to the results of those surveys. It would be nice to see some actual ranges for the positions, if they were to pay higher or lower in the ranges throughout the market.

We have been using the Compease software since 2008 and are very pleased with the results.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 26/9/2017
Julie K.
Director of Human Resources
Recursos Humanos, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The Compease system allowed us to evaluate our staff positions using a consistent approach and methodology rather than the home-grown system we were using. Due to the consistency of this product, for the first time we felt confident in posting the staff salary grades and salary schedules for access by our employees.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use by both our supervisors and the HR staff, as well as the consistency it brings to the evaluation of our staff positions. We also like that the software is now Cloud-based rather than PC-based allowing you to access the system from anywhere.

Contras: In the Job Master section, sometimes the slider bar which allows you to quickly access positions on the list doesn't show up.

Very positive - great compensation solution, and excellent customer support

Traducir con Google Revisado el 18/1/2018
Carol C.
Senior Consultant (Principal - Ret.)
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Market based salary ranges that are internally equitable - perceived by the employees as being fair.

Puntos a favor: Cloud based - very user friendly. The software solution provides market based salary ranges that are also internally equitable - helps convey the fairness of the system. The Compease team is very skilled and helpful - we love the system!

Contras: For Native American tribes that have a different minimum wage than their geographic location, Compease isn't able to accommodate this difference.

Overall an excellent experience in every facet.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 31/5/2018
Paul M.
HR & Learning Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Compensation administration, job descriptions and evaluations, budget process help

Puntos a favor: Ease of Use is what I like most about this software. The layout is easy to navigate and looks great.

Contras: I am not sure I really have a "con." for this platform. I would think that if there is one, its based on my own ignorance.

por HR Performance Solutions el 6/6/2018

Excellent! So glad you and your team are happy with Compease, Paul!
When people find out about Compease, it makes a huge difference to their organization.
All the best!

I am a Human Resource professional in the financial industry.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 6/3/2018
Jennie N.
Director of Human Resources & Training
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Compease makes salary administration a lot easier and provides information for sounds and fair pay practices based on our company asset size, industry, and geographic location.

Contras: I wish the software had the ability to see a total compensation picture, including benefits. I would like to see benefit costs incorporated to give us a true reflection of how much employees are being "paid".

Very Easy easy to use

Traducir con Google Revisado el 3/11/2017
Peter S.
Chief People Officer
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Ability to market price jobs

Puntos a favor: Reporting features. Easy to create new job. The ability to override job evaluation system. The ability to change job descriptions

Contras: Does not have enough Benchmark Jobs. Does not have data for Credit unions over 2 million. I do not like the evaluation system. It is too rigid

Ok Compensation Solution

Traducir con Google Revisado el 27/9/2018
Workforce Planning Bureau Chief
Administración gubernamental, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It is just ok. There are a million payroll/compensation solutions and this is about the middle of the road. If I had been in position when this was selected, I would have advocated for a different solution.

Puntos a favor: I really like the merit increase planning tool. That definitely is a time saver and helps to streamline our process flow. The projections tools are helpful as well, especially in budget crunch times.

Contras: It is advertised with "robust" data analysis tools. I certainly wouldn't consider this solution as "robust." It's just ok.

por HR Performance Solutions el 13/12/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are so glad to hear that the merit increase planning and projection tools have been able to streamline your process flows. We understand how busy HR professionals are and the hope is to make these needed processes as efficient as possible.

We would love to find out more about your data analysis needs and how we can make using Compease a better experience for you and your organization. Will you please reach out to us and tell us how we can connect with you?

All the best,

The Compease Family.

great overall experience from the set up to daily use

Karen P.
AVP - Human Resources
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The onsite help in getting the software up and running and the yearly updates on the salaries in our market and industry. The customer support is awesome as well. If ever a question it is very easy to get an answer.

Very good. It is a very easy software to use and update.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 2/4/2018
Ann K.
Operations Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The ability to run different the matrix and see the results immediately. It is very easy to add or update job descriptions. We recently integrated with Performance Pro which eliminates the need to add new employees to two different system which saves time.

Contras: Perhaps it may be the user and the need to educate oneself on the process, but when I ran a matrix based on the anniversary date, it did not seem to calculate like I thought it would. We are in the process of perhaps changing when wages are increased from year-end to anniversary date and would like to calculate the cost for the year.

Great tool!

Traducir con Google Revisado el 17/7/2017
Chesney D.
HR Generalist
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Time it takes to create a pay scale is amazingly short. Also nice to have a back up when Management asks why a position is placed where it is on the scale.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use, the compensation information is accurate, and I feel they have great customer service.

Contras: If we get a warning when inputting an employee, it would be nice to be able to override it if there are organizational exceptions.

It's a great product and the customer support is great. I do have a couple of suggestions.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 18/1/2018
Dawn M.
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Banca, 501-1000 empleados
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: It is extremely intuitive and user friendly, easy to navigate and the customer support is fantastic.

Contras: I think technological skills should be a scoring factor. I would also like more control over the reporting functions (although this has been improved recently).

Outstanding

Nancy S.
Co-Manager/HR
Práctica médica, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are a new company and we did not have a salary system setup that was fair and equitable for everyone concerned. Since we started using Compease we now have a salary base for each of our positions in the company and because it ties in with Performance Pro it puts more merit into the performance appraisals. Also, the comp reports help show us where our employees stand in relations to the rest of the industry giving our salary base meaning and helps us to be fair and equitable with our employees.

Puntos a favor: How easy it is to use. How helpful it is when it is time to figure raises. How it ties in with Performance Pro's appraisal system. I really like all of the different reports it offers for our company.

Compease provides all of the information I need to manage the compensation function.

Linda H.
SVP HR/Training
Banca, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Total Compensation Management System for my company.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and provides quality customer support. Compease also accepts client suggestions for improvements and incorporates them into the process.

Contras: I would like to see more pro forma job descriptions because occasionally I have a new position that does not fit into the ones offered.

great customer service

Traducir con Google Revisado el 5/11/2017
Scott B.
SVP/Chief Administration Officer
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: easy to set up and make changes. very intuitive. we installed the software in under one month and began using immediately.

Contras: custom reporting is a bit clunky. the Excel downloads do not necessarily format in a useful manner requiring manual manipulation of the data.

We had a wonderful experience with the training and implementation

Traducir con Google Revisado el 8/3/2018
Serein A.
HR Specialist
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Customer rep. was very helpful with the training. I have only had to reach out to customer service one time and they were also great!

Puntos a favor: My favorite thing about the software is how easy the website is to use. Things like updating employees and downloading reports only takes a few minutes!

Very good experience. Easy to navigate. Customer Service excellent.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 20/9/2017
Alisa N.
Vice President - HR
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Provides meaningful salary ranges so I can have a meaningful salary administration program. Aids in developing job descriptions.

Contras: Nothing really. I don't like having to break down duties by percentages, but I work around that. I do understand why Compease uses the feature.

I have been using this tool for almost 10 years. One of the most comprehensive tools in the market.

Elizabeth J.
VP, Human Resources
Banca, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: This tool is very easy of use, from set-up on through report running I have not encountered any issues.

Contras: I have no significant issues with the software. In fact, the software is easy to use. The only recommendation is that I would like to see a bridge to our HRIS.

Very easy product to use. Gives a good indication of current economic salary ranges.

Pauline R.
Vice President Administration
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: The up to date salary ranges help us to stay competitive with salaries in our area. Reports we can pull give us current info on where our employees are in the overall ranges of our local area.

Database is user friendly and serves our purposes sufficiently

Traducir con Google Revisado el 8/6/2018
Charlene D.
HR
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Comentarios: Compensation benchmarking comparisons

Puntos a favor: Intuitive reporting functionality, easy to update, and very satisfied with the customer service provided.

Contras: Not really a Con but we would like it to interface with the Performance Pro system we use soon to prevent redundancy.

por HR Performance Solutions el 11/6/2018

Hi Charlene,
Thanks for the feedback about Compease and so glad you are happy with it! We always appreciate it when people take time to share their thoughts.

Also, I have some great news for you. Compease does integrate with Performance Pro! Are you willing to reach out to me and I'll tell you how we can get that set up for you?

Easy to navigate and excellent support staff.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 16/7/2017
Deb E.
Vice President, Human Resources and Administration
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The salary information is current and relevant based on demographics - industry, asset size, and region.
Ability to generate reports based on variables.

The system was very easy to learn. Easy to use and to manage.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 15/7/2017
Carol G.
VP of Human Resources
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Reports can be sorted in a number of ways which is very helpful. Reports can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

We utilize Compease for our compensation plan.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 6/3/2018
Human Resources Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I am looking forward to using it this year for our annual reviews. It is going to allow me to play with percentages and allow my managers the ability to utilize it also.

Puntos a favor: Compease really helps place employees in the correct salary range and it gives us fresh comp survey info so we know if we are paying our employees correctly.

Contras: The only problem with the software that I have had is transferring the compratio info to excel. I have had to call them to assist me with this because it wouldn't work for me.

It is a simple functional tool that lets keep jobs in alignment based on duties and responsibilities

William B.
Director of Human Resources
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: standardized way of classing positions in a pay grade

Puntos a favor: simple to use, keeps our various jobs aligned to assist in maintaining equal pay for equal work, and seeing our pay is competitive within our region for similar jobs. Provide a mechanism for grouping jobs within a pay grade and providing the justification should you ever need.

Contras: Our biggest dislike is it is not compatible with our enterprise software so maintenance is an additional step and falls behind as salaries change

The customer support is great. I really appreciated the on-site meetings/training we received.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 31/5/2018
Virginia B.
HR Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: A customized compensation structure that we will be able to easily keep updated and relevant from year to year.

Puntos a favor: It was far easier to learn and use than I anticipated. I really liked having someone come to our site to meet with managers, explain the process and assist in getting relevant information from them to produce effective results.

Contras: There are a lot of features that I haven't yet tried, but expect them to be as user friendly as any others.

por HR Performance Solutions el 6/6/2018

Hi Virginia,
Thanks for the 5-star review! Your feedback about Performance Pro being easy to learn is something we hear pretty frequently. Once you get in the application things become pretty intuitive pretty quickly.
Whenever you have questions about the features you haven't used yet, give us a call. We'll be glad to help.

A Compensation Management Solution

Traducir con Google Revisado el 24/7/2015
Jennifer D.
Chief Culture Officer
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: First there were spreadsheets, then there was Compease! As a user of Compease I am a big promoter. It is now a true web-based salary admin program that not only houses your salary data, it ensures you are able to manage your salaries by being both competitive in the market and equitable throughout your organization. As a HR Professional, this system establishes credibility by providing a tool that is essential in playing a huge role in not only the performance management process and tying pay to performance but in the annual budget process when forecasting salaries. The one wish I had in utilizing the system year after year was that it would be a web-based system, my wish came true! It is now web-based and all is good!!