15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de LatitudeLearning

Sobre LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning.com es un galardonado LMS de canal diseñado para gestionar programas de capacitación de canal/socio.

Descubre más sobre LatitudeLearning

The graphics, easy to use and understand. Free parts were even better for companies that can't afford a lot if they are smaller or non profit.

Puntos en contra:

Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

Valoraciones de LatitudeLearning

Funcionalidades
4,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LatitudeLearning tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 160 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado LatitudeLearning?

Filtrar opiniones (160)

Rick
Rick
Training and Safety Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Puntos en contra:

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

hace 5 años

Rick, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Fuente de la reseña

Does exactly what I need.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Helps us track certifications for our training department.

You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

hace 5 años

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Colette
training developer en EE. UU.
Papel y productos forestales, 501-1.000 empleados

Review

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive experience. The implementation team has infinite patience.

latitude was built for business so the implementation team spoke our language in understanding our organization. It allows the client to have control over who and when training occurs but still sets a standard for accreditation.

Puntos en contra:

Too many steps that our business model did not need, so parts seem redundant. Wish you could turn off some functions and go directly to result. ie. going from role to required courses is too many steps.

Steven
teacher en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Difficult to Learn

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Puntos en contra:

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

hace 5 años

Steven, In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Fuente de la reseña

Not a bad system for the money

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's ok. Not the best on the market.

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Puntos en contra:

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Just what we needed!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico
Nico
Didactisch medewerker O-team en Bélgica
Fuente de la reseña

Pretty good solution for my needs

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

compatibibilty with our internal softwares. Issues and errors are rare. Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently. No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Puntos en contra:

Somehow the interface of tools. Doesn't allways work intuitive. I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

hace 5 años

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

Keith
Keith
Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great if you are getting started

3,0 hace 4 años

I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

Puntos en contra:

The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

Eric
Eric
Medical Records/IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Puntos en contra:

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

hace 5 años

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Founder & Creative Director en RU

Simple LMS for small projects

4,0 hace 5 años

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Puntos en contra:

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Laura
Education Manager en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Comentarios: Customer Satisfaction

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

hace 5 años

Laura, Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Brian
Director en EE. UU.

User Friendly

5,0 hace 5 años

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Puntos en contra:

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

hace 5 años

Brian, I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Joseph
Director, HR en EE. UU.

Great LMS

5,0 hace 5 años

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Puntos en contra:

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

hace 5 años

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

Jeff
Application Consultant en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software that is intuitive.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The ability to catalogue customer learning and offer certification for that learning.

The logic is good so going from one point of process to the next is reasonable. It is relatively easy to use and provides a needed resource for customers.

Puntos en contra:

Some functions could be improved with "smarter" technology so that repeated effort can be avoided. Like name recognition with new entries. The software should be able to suggest it knows what you're inputting and update pervasively so that at all points of the process the information added will be reflected and therefore easier to find.

hace 6 años

Jeff, Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product from input we receive from users like yourself.

Candine
Superintendent en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent learning.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Puntos en contra:

Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

krishna
account manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

over all its good experience

Puntos en contra:

user friendly,ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

hace 5 años

Krishna, We take pride in our world-class ClientCare¿ Team. Thanks for noticing our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable ClientCare staff.

Jeff
Information Systems Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A strong LMS capable of handing multiple groups and divisions of learners

4,0 hace 5 años

A fully developed LMS that provides comprehensive capabilities. No excuse for not trying out the LMS. I like the certification management abilities as well. The Location codes would be helpful for multi city companies. Approvals features are no found in many other LMSs so it is nice to have.

Puntos en contra:

Could have a more contemporary look to the LMS, but, it is still is very capable. Not really anything to complain about though.

hace 5 años

Jeff: Thanks for your positive review of our LMS. LatitudeLearning is a rich, full feature learning management system.

Jraan
Quality System Manager/L&D Manager en Singapur
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Great LMS for small organizations

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based. 2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly 3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries 4) Can customize to our company brand 5)

Puntos en contra:

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Monyama
High school principal en Sudáfrica
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

indepth knowledge imparted.

Up to now, none.

Okpe ThankGod
Data Analyst en Nigeria
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Puntos en contra:

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

Avinash
Lead QA en EE. UU.

Had a little trouble configuring the LMS to fit NYC DOE standards

3,0 hace 5 años

Web based and easy to maintain. The implementation into the DOE system seemed seamless. Easy to push contents to users

Puntos en contra:

Customer support and rigidness in features. It as hard to update role and title thru the front UI. Backend updates were required to get desired features

hace 5 años

Avinsash, Thanks for your feedback. We can only get better with honest and constructive reviews as you have provided. We are glad you are currently seeing benefits to your training program using Latitude's feature-rich LMS.

, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

When looking for a new LMS, I compared Latitude Learning to most of the established compeition.

2,0 hace 5 años

It's free!! It is one of the only fully featured free LMS options out there...then again you do get exactly what you paid for too. It's not a horrible option if your budget constrained, but it might not be the best tool out there either.

Puntos en contra:

It's a bit clunky when working with the design tools and you are pretty limited. Again, being a free LMS, I can't really expect it to be perfect.

hace 5 años

At Latitude we don't support the phrase "One Size Fits All", because when it comes to an LMS it's simply just not true. Trying to fit your philosophies and workflows into a cookie-cutter system just doesn't cut it. Our clients do find LatitudeLearning to be the perfect solution to their mission critical training program. We'd love for you to give us another chance so we can show you how Latitude's myLMS program can be the perfect solution for you, too.

President/CEO en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Puntos en contra:

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

hace 5 años

David, Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Loreen
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Great LMS for the Corporate world

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for. The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended. Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements. Thanks

James
President/Owner en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I like the price, but I don't like the user interface.

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I figured out that I needed a better user interface.

I like that the pricing is low and would help me launch an online training program without too much overhead, especially with the free-tier giving me the ability to beta test my content without having to incur the cost of paying for the LMS. I also like having the ability to run reports on enrolled learners' activity.

Puntos en contra:

The user interface. It's hard to navigate and it's not very appealing visually. It'd be fine if I was doing certifications for plumbers, but it's not going to keep the attention of millennials, who are my primary target audience.

hace 5 años

James, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.