15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ActiveCollab

Sobre ActiveCollab

ActiveCollab es un software de gestión de proyectos que ayuda a los gerentes y profesionales creativos a planificar proyectos y mantenerse al día con los plazos.

Descubre más sobre ActiveCollab

Onboarding is easy, interface is easy to use and understanding. It's also one of the cheapest option in the market.

Puntos en contra:

Out of the box it is missing things that I would have expected to be present.

Valoraciones de ActiveCollab

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ActiveCollab tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 399 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ActiveCollab?

Filtrar opiniones (399)

Adrián
Adrián
Nutricionista en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Facilita la planificación

4,0 hace 5 meses

Simplifica la gestión de proyectos y la colaboración en equipo, mejorando la eficiencia y la calidad del trabajo.

Puntos en contra:

La curva de aprendizaje de las funciones avanzadas de ActiveCollab es grande.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
C# Developer en Macedonia del Norte
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect Project management tool.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ActiveCollab is one of the best, if not the best project management tool that I have ever used and I have jumped from one to another tool for different projects and project types. If offers so many features, perfect dashboard, milestone preview, calendar, planner, contact details, time tracking and much more. While it is perfect for managing many different types of projects, this is still not the perfect tool for managing software development projects. The only reason for that would be, there is no (or that was not back then) an integration with Git or other version of control system. It was simply a missing feature back then.
I truly hope that nowadays the ActiveCollab team managed to improve and integrate such feature, but talking 6-7 years ago, that was the only downside that I can say about it. If for some reason that is still not available and you are into software development business, look for something else like Asana or Bitbucket.

Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview, calendars, time tracking tool are just a few of the features that make this software irreplaceable tool when it comes to project management.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of integration with Git or another version of control system.

Mohamed
Senior Engineer en Marruecos
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

A simple Project Manager's review

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall very smooth experience for me. Fast bandwidth. Bug free experience.

Project view grouping and filtering with grid and table layout. This is a killer feature for my use case.Very simple yet comprehensive overall system design. This is important for me as my coworkers came from different backgrounds.Activity View is very effective to have an overall view on what's going on without wasting a lot of time.Mobile Application gets the job done. No bugs, no unexpected behavior.

Puntos en contra:

The optional GetPaid (invoicing and payment management) paid add-on is honestly not for me. It's a very nice and really good addition for more simple uses case like when we just started business, but It definitely needs more attention to fit our needs. We finally opted for a more specialized product to keep track of our finance.

Mari-Nella
Owner en Namibia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

It is a beautiful app but not that useful

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was nice in the beginning but I just soon realised I needed something with easier to use features and no hidden costs. Onces a app like this becomes too complicated to navigate or customise - you will not use it as you need to daily because of that hassle.

It is beautifully designed so initially it seemed easier to use and navigate. It had a client portal and I could track my jobs and invoice/do estimates all from one place.

Puntos en contra:

It has hidden fees. Everywhere it advertises itself as only 7.50 a month. - But using the MAIN FEATURES OF WHY I WANTED THIS APP is extra, like invoicing, time tracking and using the client portal. This was not made clear initially. The client service is terrible. I would ask questions but there response was really terrible english language - not what I would expect from an international app that everyone should be able to understand. Especially a client service person called Darla. Terrible and rude manners and unhelpful.!

Respuesta de Active Collab

hace 2 años

We appreciate your honest feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had this experience with ActiveCollab. As for the pricing, additional features such as Invoicing, Time Estimates, Workload, Availability, etc., are listed in the GePaid bundle section, which is charged additionally and is not a part of the basic paid plan. You can check out our pricing on the official site here: https://activecollab.com/pricing

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Finally a project management system small businesses can afford

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been using ActiveCollab for around 4 years now and they continue to work on ways to fineness the tool for the better. The support team has always been very responsive -- although we have only had a few SOS calls they AC team reacted quickly and we were able to continue work with very little interruption.

Visually easy to see what projects and tasks are priority. I also love the budget tracker which allows me to make sure projects stay on budget. This program is extremely easy to learn to use as both an administrator and a day-to-day user. I have worked with so many project management systems in my career (some at a much higher price point) and ActiveCollab is a true competitor for a fraction of the cost.

Puntos en contra:

When pulling invoices, I wish we had more options as to how to import the time entry notes. Because we require our team to place notes as to what they were doing for the hours logged - we do spend more time than desired editing invoices once the data is pulled in.

Instituciones religiosas, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Self hosted or hosted, an excellent team tool

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have a global team that work on projects together, ActiveCollab keeps us progressing them.
We also use it for collaboration, requests and idea sharing.

We tried many alternatives, but the simplicity and the ability to self host won us over. Task lists, Kanban Style boards, Time tracking, Notifying and Assigning all work well.

Puntos en contra:

I feel the file sharing (or at least referencing a file you have already uploaded) could be simpler. Apart from that we're really happy.

Jolie
Jolie
Visual Space & Training Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Active Collab makes working together simple

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My team is spread across the country and Active Collab allows us to work together on projects seamlessly. Our outside partners are also able to work with us easily.

Great tool for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders Pretty robust feature set Simple to access and easy to invite collaborators in & out of my company

Puntos en contra:

Upgrades have been a bit buggy and while the team are responsive, they don't always believe that they've broken something

Uroš
Uroš
Owner en Serbia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Very easy to use but packs a big punch

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience is absolutely positive. We get to plan out our projects, go through them daily, track everything, and at the end exactly know what to invoice the client. It really covers all the basis that we need in our process and we love it for that.

I really appreciate the simplicity and the power behind the features it delivers. On the surface, it offers just a list of tasks me and my team manage throughout our design and development process, but under the hood it offers task dependencies, estimates, time tracking and many other cool things that make it deceptively powerful.

Puntos en contra:

Probably the speed of the app on some larger projects. It's lightning fast for everything small to medium, but on larger projects it can take a while to load everything.

Malcolm
Art Director en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not Just Project Management! Superior Time Tracking and Reporting for Clients Too!

5,0 hace 2 años

Time tracking. It's wonderful. We are able to track our time down to the specific task within projects. We can also label each project by client and bill clients based on the time we've specifically tracked for each task and project. All of this tracking also allows for reporting to our clients - down to being able to let them know how much time was spent on each task. Customer service is also amazing. One of our team members has made suggestions for new/alternate features/revised functionality, and things were updated fairly quickly! So good. Thank you!

Puntos en contra:

I'd love to see the organization of the projects in a different way. Organized instead by client on the main page. The main page is otherwise less organized than I need it to be.

Ian
Managing Drector en Bahamas
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Comprehensive Project management

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Despite the above mentioned short comings (search functionality and date entry on estimates), overall Active Collab is a great asset to our team and our companie's ability to track all projects and billings in one place. We find it indispensable.

Ease of use and implementation. Simple staff on-boarding and intuitive interface.

Puntos en contra:

Poor search function and lack of ability to enter a date on estimates... crazy that such a well rounded and useful software lacks a full feature search function and doesn't allow (nor even auto generate) a date field on the estimate form.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great all-in-one solution

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our team manages all of our projects through ActiveCollab, and that includes budgeting, tasks, and time management. Without it, we'd be lost in a sea of emails and Slack messages.

ActiveCollab is quite feature rich. We were able to consolidate multiple pieces of software into one.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the menus are hard to find and I'd really like to see a comprehensive calendar approach to tasks, vs just per project.

Engineering Head en Indonesia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

The Right Project Management Tool for Small to Medium Sized Team

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's easy to use and worth the cost.

My team and I do really like the simplicity of the software. It helps us focus on doing the tasks rather than figuring out how to use the software correctly to assign tasks.

Puntos en contra:

- Unmaintained mobile apps, both iOS and Android versions. - No function to duplicate tasks list. - Zipping attachments from a task to be downloaded, takes forever. - Bulk actions on tasks seem to need an improvement on UX so that it's more user friendly to use. Currently, we need to scroll up and down to choose the actions. - On the Reports page for Tasks, every time we choose a Custom Report, the columns and "sort by" are always reset. - As admin, I can't see the full list of other user's Activities. I can only see the last 5 or something. I might be able to give some more feedback. Do let me know if it helps improve your product :)

Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A/C has been a game changer for us. We are using it a bit outside of its intended scope but it works

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Highly focussed team members. Remote work flexibility. Collaboration. Time Management. Quality Management. Data Management. Targeted and SMART Goals. Internal Motivation. Trust.

The platform makes communicating with team members a breeze. We have a multitude of projects and tasks within the three departments - A/C helps keep everything organized and on track. LOVE the landing screen "My Work". The calendar view is awesome for our morning meetings. It is great that we can filter by person or project on the calendar. It's a robust feature that other platforms did not have. Really enjoy the notifications when I mention a team member. The robust area within a project including Tasks List, Discussions, Files, notes, Time, Expenses, Activity is great. Not only does it encourage collaboration it fully supports remote work. On the task list, we can drag/drop tasks. Filter by assignees, tasks lists, due dates, or completed tasks. You can also review the overall project progress. A/C has some great reporting features. I like how we can star projects. Simple features like that are NOT overlooked in the A/C platform. Time tracking, invoicing, and estimates functions look great. We haven't used them yet but we will eventually. I appreciate the pricing. The customer support is quick and responsive. Our team has embraced the platform and I feel we will continue to use it for years to come. I would recommend the platform to others.

Puntos en contra:

Disclaimer: We use it a bit outside of its intended purpose. Our group is Marketing, Web Development, and IT. Although there are a ton of project-based objectives within the departments there are some marketing functions that are not project based. This is the biggest thing I've got it's not a deal breaker. Maybe extend the software to include flexible user accounts or setup different types of project areas. That isn't necessarily project oriented. Minors: Recurring tasks are a bit of a pain to setup the first time Multiple different calendars confuse people sometimes and they end up creating a calendar for themselves. Maybe we could setup tasks requiring a sign-off? Maybe this is already a feature and I don't know how to do it yet?

Joe
Account Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I can't say enough good things about ActiveCollab

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ActiveCollab keeps our company organized, on task and on budget. From tracking work and projects to tracking the financials surround ing those projects, we couldn't live without ActiveCollab. I love how ease to use it is and how easy to navigate it is.

Active collab is intuitive, easy to use and easy to navigate. There are MANY other project management tools out there and I've used a number of them. Active Collab is the best in my opinion in light of the integrations and ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

There are a number of more in-depth features that are sometimes hard to find in ActiveCollab. Nothing a simple support ticket can't solve though.

, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Product, Bad Support

4,0 hace 6 años

ActiveCollab is very easy to use. With just a few clicks, you can have a new project created right away. Time tracking, invoicing, payment processing and many other features add an already large depth of features.

Puntos en contra:

Support is quite bad, at least for the self-hosted release of the application. There is no ticketing support system, and instead you have to chat with staff through the activecollab.com site to be able to get issues logged. You never get professional assistance through chat. They copy and paste your chat into their internal support system. You're then at their mercy to reply back via email. If and when they do write you back to your email address, be prepared for long followups to your replies. When features are broken in ActiveCollab, if a fix is not on their roadmap to get the problem resolved, it will take a long time, if ever, to get the problem fixed. Elastic Search is not a great feature for self-hosted AC builds. However, search has always been horrible with AC since it's early days.

Rachel
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Convoluted structure is a hindrance to workflow

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We ended up transferring from ActiveCollab to Teamwork fairly quickly because it caused some business problems for us. Issues were missed (especially subtasks), and we lacked the reporting structure we needed to keep a good grasp of resourcing and individual task progress. The time logging structure was also a pain point compared to alternate software options we've since pursued.

While I will say I don't like much about this software, the budget and description location/transparency works well for the task workflow. It is fairly easy to include all necessary information in an individual task, but detail tracking and dependencies are where this ease of use falls off.

Puntos en contra:

The relationship between tasks and subtasks is a pain point and lacks clarity/definition. Sometimes there would be dropoff when trying to upload attachments, and they would not actually post to the task. ActiveCollab doesn't have a great reporting structure (compared to Jira) for our specific needs, and that ended up being a hindrance to workflow. For as complicated as the reporting section looked, I felt it was lacking. While it isn't a functionality issue, I also dislike the visual design of the software - it feels antiquated and can be draining for such a frequently used tool. Time logging was difficult compared to the software we moved to later.

Damien
Avocat en Suiza
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Fantastic software for project management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have loved activeCollab since version 4. It is a valuable software, which really helps its users on a daily basis and is very flexible in its operation. We greatly appreciate his progress and are reassured about his future. Keep up the good work!

Very smooth operation in a team. It really helps to share information and make quick and concerted decisions.

Puntos en contra:

The invoicing module is far too limited. Integration into QBO or other is not really a factor to be taken into account.

Nancy
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

ActiveCollab Review

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's beneficial to have all the information, (i.e.tasks, back-log, etc) stored for future quotes. It helps the retrospect meetings to be able to see what took longer than anticipated or was not completed.

I can easily track time on each project. It also generates reports for time and budget. It's easy to see where we are on budget or if we're over budget. The tasks are all tracked and I can see who worked on which task. We have a 'status' of each project so we can see where it is in our process. Even after a project is completed, all the information is in there for future reference.

Puntos en contra:

Some of our clients have difficulty using it or just refuse to communicate through this system. Sometimes there are so many people on the thread that it's difficult to determine who should be responding to the request.

Helpful tool for organizing

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use this tool daily to assign tasks to the team. It is a good helper and in general I am satisfied with how the application works.

Creating tasks is easy. I can create subtasks, assign executors and deadlines.

Puntos en contra:

I would like it if the subtasks also had a deadline.

Michel
CEO / Creative en Suiza
Marketing y publicidad

Best Collab Tool Out There

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Over the past 10 years I worked with several online project management, collaboration and accounting tools, including Basecamp, Harvest/Forecast, Freshbooks, Trello, Asana, Teamwork, Podio, Wrike, etc. Two years ago we started working with Active Collab, and it is the most comprehensive tool so far. Not everything is perfect yet, but compared to all other tools out there, it does the best job in modelling your business, enabling collab workflows and being on top of all projects developments. And it has a nice UX, which is very important if you work 8+ hours a day with an app/software/tool.

Covers almost everything you need for team workflow and managing (digital) project, nice UX, rich features, moderate price

Puntos en contra:

Lacks a dashboard/cockpit, reports should be more flexible and easier to use, design of estimates and documents should be more flexible, billing options should be more flexible

Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OK for task & project management

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is an average tool that will get the job done for anyone that needs basic task and project management.

This tool is intuitive to use and had a pretty easy ramp-up period. Projects can be organized easily and tasks are easy to create and assign out. The comment function works well for tracking task updates and notes.

Puntos en contra:

Does not have a task workflow built into it, and is not great if you have more advanced project tracking needs. The time tracking also needs improvement.

Respuesta de Active Collab

hace 3 años

Appreciate you sharing the feedback with us! We would love to hear more about the suggestions for improving the time tracking and workflow on tasks, you can reach out to our support at support@activecollab.com or share your suggestions on this page: https://activecollab.com/help/suggest-a-feature

Tracie
Director en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The flexibility of ActiveCollab makes this an all round fantastic business tool

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ActiveCollab has increased my productivity, my organisation and decreased the sheer volume of clutter that used to be on my desk

The ability to view information a variety of ways enables each project to be completed according to need. The flexibility of reports The fantastic customer service you can tell they put the customer first and genuinley care about you getting the most from the software The best thing about ActiveCollab however, is the ability to handle general admin tasks along side projects, something very few project managers allow for

Puntos en contra:

The UI the software really needs a little colour, I know this is a little thing but I also know it is important to some people. Although the android app works well, I have a personal preference for seeing my task lists on a homescreen widget not having to access through an icon

Robert
Photo Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We're extremely heavy users. Our team of 25 live in ActiveCollab as a creative mandate. It empowers.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Healthier and happier team... creativity up due to managers and admins kept at bay. Because they feel like they can see everything that's happening with long term and short term projects, a freedom for creatives to be creative has been a very welcomed change. We're faster at what we do and quality has gone way up. Efficiency is becoming our norm.

MOST: The desktop version. Structurally and organizationally sound. Streamlines workflow and allows multiple leads to see the workload and run reports on their various departments. Really helps with tracking estimated time for the individual and their part in the project. Communication is up and the stress of the communication is way way down. Creatives have more freedom and administrators and managers feel like they have the control they need. Love the Command+K shortcut we found today. We're still learning how to customize it to our team. It has made dealing with 60 national brands much easier and has put an end to the grade school feeling of walking up to the gigantic whiteboard to move color blocks around.

Puntos en contra:

Notifications - We believe if a Project is set up and has multiple tasks that run linearly, we should be able to connect them and have a notification sent to the next person when the person before them has completed their task - An automated "passing of the baton" type of thing.

Al
Al
Search & Digital Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been an advocate of Active Collab and I have been taking it with me with every new company

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's a great contractor\agency tool. But you don't have to be an agency, its great for in-house too

Easy to use, affordable, logical, logical, really helps. The latest version has greate GUI and I have been using this tool for last 4 years. I first used it at Xivic, then took it with me to Get My Auto, Everything Online, Digital Advertier, and now my own consulting firm.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it would connect to other project management tools such as basecamp, asana, etc. I work with many contractors and vendors and if I could do everything in active collab, then it would create a ticket in their platforms, it would be awsome.

Tim
Managing Director en RU
Animación, 2-10 empleados

Great Help for Project Management

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I am having a positive experience with Active Collab and have been using it for over 2 years and plan to continue to utilise the software moving foward.

Active Collab is a very easy tool to use that allows for the safe and secure sharing of materials between remote stakeholders. The tool provides a great forum for online discussions and file sharing, enabling our company to work seamlessly with clients all around the world.

Puntos en contra:

Recently I have come across some bugs with the uploading of files which has been frustrating when trying to share deadline senstive files with remote clients.