15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Dayforce HCM

Sobre Dayforce HCM

Obtén precisión, agilidad y visibilidad con el procesamiento de nómina, el tiempo y la asistencia, beneficios y más, en una sola solución.

Descubre más sobre Dayforce HCM

Nice demo with good support. Pricing is a bit out of our budgeted amount.

Puntos en contra:

The Customer Service is really poor. I have been asking for this report that I used with the system that I used with the system I had used prior to Ceridian Dayforce.

Valoraciones de Dayforce HCM

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Dayforce HCM tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 946 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Dayforce HCM?

Filtrar opiniones (946)

Melinda
Melinda
Corporate Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I love the software platform. I was the project leader during implementation and have been the Administrator since. This is in addition to the Payroll Manager, Benefits Manager, Leave of Absence Administrator and Entitlements Manager. I could not do all of this if the software was exceptional.

Dayforce is fully integrated and offers real-time data. The features are easy to use and understand. There is full transparency for both managers and employees. There is a full arsenal of reporting and dashboard options so downloading information is easy. While customization costs, it is an effective way to ensure that the look and feel convey your environment.

Puntos en contra:

Any changes needed to your set up result in very high priced change orders, even when the change requested is because of Ceridian issue. The service time for these change projects can sometimes be in excess of 6 months.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most advanced HRIS platforms

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I like that it works with Microsoft Office and that we can connect it to other systems via several different application programming interfaces. Their most recent updates have been great, and I can't wait to try out the next things they've been hinting at.

Dayforce HCM is used for new hire processing and health insurance enrollment. Our company processes three different payrolls for its different employee types (Union, Exempt, and Non-Exempt).

Puntos en contra:

There is a unique Employee Number for each worker. It combines the two into one cohesive whole while making reports. To properly divide them, I must always use the Text to Columns function in Excel. If they could be separated straight away, it would be great.

Caitlin
Payroll Administrator Intermediate Accountant en Canadá
Vino y licores, 51-200 empleados

Dayforce Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

How robust it is. If you can think it, the product can likely do it.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting feature. It is difficult to navigate and understand

Adelaide
kitchen hand en Canadá
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

from a employees point of view

1,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: when it did work you could tell it was minimally programed- simple and stiff,
felt like it was some windows XP add on

a year ago when it worked it was bare bones, and a bit janky, but i was able to use it, had I not been already tech fluent it would have been like pulling teeth

Puntos en contra:

as I have said before- Consistently unable to log in, Once i give up on the app and I try on desktop it always hits me with a "internal error occurred" Before when it DID WORK it wanted me to change my password way too often ( nothing I do is confidential, I work in a kitchen) last time I logged in successfully it was June...6 months ago... luckily my work prints out schedules so this app has been just an occasional annoyance when I go to see if its working yet

Becky
Becky
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Optimizing human capital management with Dayforce

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: My experience with Dayforce HCM has been positive. It has improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our HR procedures by cutting down on manual work. The centralized design of the platform improves HR's ability to work with staff.

Dayforce HCM is an all-inclusive system that does an excellent job of integrating different HR processes. Payroll, time and attendance, benefits administration, and labor management are all efficiently managed by the centralized system.

Puntos en contra:

The system is powerful, but it takes some time to get it up and running for the first time. The implementation time might be cut in half with better onboarding materials.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Complete and comprehensive HRIS

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: It is overall very user friendly. I think Ceridian listens to their customers and is heading in the right direction.

The integration with Microsoft O365 makes IT happy, while the thoughtfulness pleases HR and Finance staff.

Puntos en contra:

It should s starting to get pricey because of all the modules.

Danielle
Danielle
Director of HRIS & Analytics en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best HRIS System Available l!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Wonderful total system!!

All in one platform, compliance is at the forefront. Helps with audits and being able to find and track employees from start to finish.

Puntos en contra:

Some features like HR Import having mandatory fields, some features like remote workers and their tax state are hard to control

Josh
Josh
Manager, HRBP en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Dayforce HCM: Customize to Modernize

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Dayforce has allowed us to streamline our processes in a better way while continuing to improve.

The ability to customize with relative ease. We are a highly complex company with several different union and non-union employee populations. The pay and time processing requirements are different by employee group, and Dayforce makes policy assignment simple.

Puntos en contra:

Schedules are a bit cumbersome for non-traditional schedule types. We have employees whom work split shifts and the current scheduling capabilities do not allow us to create rotations.

Sheri
Sr. Payroll Accountant en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

All information is in one place and easy to track changes/updates. They are continually improving the software and available options.

Puntos en contra:

Building reports can be time consuming and customer support can take some time to answer tickets.

Arienne
Director of Fundraising en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Dayforce Review

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love that we can schedule staff fairly easily and track hours

Puntos en contra:

It was a bit difficult for the type of scheduling we have based on our hours and locations. We're a bit more complex than we initially thought for a tracking database

Manager, E-Services en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All in one for human resources!

3,0 hace 5 años

Dayforce is a great platform for many HR related purposes. You can track/assign employee hours and shifts, monitor and approve time off requests, and calculate payroll. In addition, it allows employees to monitor/track their benefits, retrieve pay sheets, change direct deposit information and more.

Puntos en contra:

Compared to other software that is payroll only, Dayforce is a little clunky. It takes too many clicks to do simple things like adjusting time clocks, approving payroll, and using it as both a team manager AND an employee. Certain features, such as a manager adding a time off request for an employee, requires Silverlight, so we can only do that with Internet Explorer and no other browser.

Respuesta de Dayforce

hace 5 años

Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing your Dayforce experience. This is incredibly valuable feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts. Wishing you continued success! Thanks again, Michael

Lynda
Payroll Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

DF Review

3,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We are still learning and continue to perfect our needs and our abilities.

EE's can share legal entities, ease of moving employees, international component

Puntos en contra:

Support, benefits and payroll cannot talk to one another for reporting purposes!! Crazy!!

Jessie
Director of HR en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Employee-friendly self-service once implementation hills are climbed

4,0 hace 4 años

The ease of and accessibility of reporting and the self-service features for employees, including the always-expanding app, is wonderful. I also find the handshake between the onboarding feature and the HR to be a strong plus.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like my con is less about Ceridian as a platform and more about the lack of cohesiveness offered by the support team. I feel like the value of and quality of communication and follow-through vary wildly from case to case.

Elisa
Finance/Payroll/Benefits Administrator en Canadá
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Dayforce HCM is an excellent HR, Payroll, Workforce Management Software

5,0 hace 11 meses

Dayforce HCM is a reliable software and easy to use. Having payroll, HR, onboarding, benefits, attendance, and much more combined in one software is significant. Dayforce HCM meets our needs.

Puntos en contra:

The benefits module is what I like least about Dayforce HCM. It can be finicky at times.

Bethann
Payroll Manager en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 201-500 empleados

Expect the Unexpected

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We are overall extremely pleased with Ceridian and our vendor partnership with them. They truly take the time to get to know your business and your needs and help decide what the best solutions are for your business - which may not by the newest product they are selling. We have a very complex payroll, and we have the right solution for us at the present time. We also continue to find new ways to leverage the WFM platform to capture as much information as possible about time, labor and attendance. If you are considering making the change to Dayforce, you can't be prepared enough. You need to understand your own policies and procedures like the back of your hand as well as have the ability to explain the same to the implementation team. They will do their best with the information you provide, but it is up to you to ensure they understand and to test everything multiple times to make sure it is what you need. Keep in mind, the platform is highly configurable. As mentioned earlier, we have a rather complex payroll. We have six separate payrolls that combine hourly, salary, weekly, biweekly, union, non-union, etc. A little of everything. The policies for each payroll are entirely different, and both Ceridian HPL and Dayforce handle it without any problems. Here and there we have had to be creative - but it was still able to be accomplished. I have been working in HR and payroll for 15 years and have used numerous different vendors/software over the years. None of them are 100% perfect. But Ceridian comes the closest. It is the most configurable and provides the best ad-hoc reporting tools out there. We have been able to automate many processes that used to be manual systems. This has freed up our HR staff to be more hands-on with employee onboarding, engagement, and development instead of stuck behind their desk completing transactional tasks.

It is highly configurable. It handles changes due to union contracts with ease.

Puntos en contra:

The new HTML timesheets have some quirks. I feel hopeful they will be worked out.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dayforce has completely changed how we do life at Kern Health Systems HR.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: HR efficiencies, ROI by 60% over our other provider in the first month and a support team that truly supports their clients efforts. I feel like we have gained a partner not a vendor.

We love that we have been able to go paperless in all of our HR processes from application to termination. We no longer use paper apps, compensation change forms, benefits apps, or onboarding documents. Everything is paperless. We can look in the system and see where approvals are sitting. This has made our HR flows and processes so much easier and efficient. We also love the one employee record. From application to hire we only have to enter their information once. We have significantly cut down on our errors and the spreadsheets we used to keep to follow all of our processes. Our Onboarding is streamlined and professional. New hires can fill out all of their documents prior to the first day of work, so that we can maximize our first day with them. And finally Support. The Support Team is world class. I can't speak highly enough about the responsiveness, expertise and efficient way the support team works with their clients! Ceridian gets an A+ for their support.

Puntos en contra:

Prior to the newest upgrade to 53, Reporting was a bit clunky and difficult to understand. As a busy HR Leader, I don't have extensive time to take a bunch of classes to learn how to run reports. They need to be easy, user friendly and intuitive. Prior to the upgrade they were not. The new Reports module has come a LONG way in improving this. The reporting module is now in HTML and much easier to understand and use. Other than that, I cannot think of one other Con to the Dayforce system. I came from a very different provider that I was extremely displeased with, so it makes it a little more challenging to find Cons. I am very happy with the decision to move to Ceridian.

Erika
Director, HR Systems & Operations en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Creating a partnership for the 21st century and beyond!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: For the first time, we are able to provide our Executive team an HR Scorecard with data that is trusted. Because the system is fully integrated each process can feed the next. For example, Salary Planning is completed after performance reviews. The performance ratings pull into the compensation planning feature, which when completed and approved, get posted to payroll without human intervention or possibility of data entry errors. When errors affect employee data and pay, we are not providing the best employee experience. This system mitigated the risk of errors with the ability to integrate so many of our HR processes.

We came from an environment that used 7 different systems and did not integrate well. Dayforce's fully integrated HRMS has made a wolrd of difference within our organization. Not only has it alleviated administrative burden on HR, but our managers have more information at their fingertips that allows them to make sound decisions and perform efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

I can't say that there is a feature that I like least. We implemented the full suite (minus benefit administration) at the same time, so there is definitely a learning curve when configuring that many modules at the same time. In fact, there are modules that we are still learning the full capabilities of and have yet to fully maximize every aspect of this system.

Stephen
HRIS Administrator en
Logística y cadena de suministro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Dayforce HCM is a great, single database cloud software, that is constantly adding new features.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Having used Dayforce HCM for over 5 years, I can honestly say that it is an incredible piece of software that is ever-expanding, and the developers are always hard at work creating more modules. As opposed to previous systems where it required multiple file feeds internally, which would constantly update one place such as the HR record, but would not update in Payroll, Self Service, Benefits, or wouldn't update in any of them; with Dayforce however, there are no longer such data integrity issues, as it uses one database to house it all. It also also far easier on the eyes than some previous systems, and the ad-hoc reporting along with topic builder make creating custom reports quite easy (once you get the gist of how it works - there is a learning curve if you don't take the training - but if you're savvy, it's quite robust). The key with Dayforce is IMPLEMENTATION. If you are not diligent, clear, and thorough with the discovery stage and throughout implementation, it will haunt you down the road. Make a team, dedicate someone to nothing but testing and making sure you've got it doing what each team/department/manager/user needs it to do, just do something to make sure you are comfortable with the application and get what you need, otherwise you will spend a lot of time fixing issues with upset employees . Ceridian has grown their teams vastly, so the support reps can be hit and miss, but if you are techy and willing to learn the system, it is far superior to the others out there, and can be very low maintenance.

One database means data is always consistent throughout modules. The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched. Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Puntos en contra:

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading when using the new HTML pieces. Aside from that, the system is as good as your involvement and motivation to learn (especially during Implementation - be diligent and thorough in your discovery and scoping, or it will be painful when transferred to support).

Stephen
HRIS Administrator en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Review of Dayforce HCM

Puntos en contra:

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading.

Daniel
Head of Workforce Services en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Empower your workforce

4,0 hace 5 meses

Workforce Management and the data from scheduling has empowered our organisation to understand staffing costs and enable savings.

There is a need to bring ED&I information relevant to the UK to Dayforce

Don
Sr. HRIS Analyst en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Outstanding and Underrated HRIS System - Ceridian Dayforce Review

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Ceridian Dayforce for seven years now, and I can confidently say that it is an outstanding, underrated HRIS (Human Resources Information System) that has transformed the way we manage our HR and payroll functions. We rely on Dayforce for payroll, human resources, benefits administration, talent management, and time and attendance tracking, and it has consistently exceeded our expectations in every aspect.Ceridian Dayforce is a hidden gem in the realm of HRIS systems. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive payroll, HR, benefits, talent management, and time and attendance features, it has significantly enhanced our HR operations. If you're seeking a robust and underrated HRIS system that can transform your HR and payroll functions, Ceridian Dayforce is an excellent choice. It has certainly earned its place as an essential tool in our organization, and I highly recommend it to others looking for an all-in-one HR solution.

User-friendly interfaceComprehensive payroll functionalityRobust HR and benefits managementEffective talent managementPrecise time and attendance trackingOutstanding customer supportAffordable and scalable

Puntos en contra:

Attendance Management: This area needs some updating. Is not easy to automate. Currently not able to view attendance points on the mobile app.

Giselle
Senior HR Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Fantastic payroll application!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The experience was great. The implementation team worked with me every step of the way and was there for the first 3 go-live payrolls. I cannot say enough about tech support - even during the exceedingly busy months of January and February you didn't wait long on hold to speak with someone. I wish all the other tech support companies I deal with for different applications were as good as they are!

I liked the ease of use - clocking in / out is not cumbersome with umpteen different steps. Data entry for my weekly payroll is quick - one screen does it all; no need to change screens. Especially love the fact that I can make employees inactive and not necessarily have to terminate them - our employees are divided between union and non-union > union employees come and go during the course of the year - it's easy to place them as 'inactive'.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is more than what we had with our other Ceridian payroll product. We do get value for the money and as we build more components into the program, such as performance management, for example, it will be worth every penny.

Tyler
CFO en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados

Dayforce is Great

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It replaced a prior HCM system that was not doing a good job. Users were not happy with the accessibility to infromation

It is fantastic. It handles all of our HCM and payroll needs. The reporting is great, never any issues with compliance

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing that i dont like . It is a great platform.

Joy
Corporate Director of ops and hr en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 501-1.000 empleados

Transformation

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience was good. Our implementation team kept us on track and asked us questions to understand our business and processes and recommend best practices for us. I would and have recommended Dayforce to others.

Our business was heavily paper driven prior to using Dayforce. We had an older payroll system, no benefits administration, a separate time and attendance system outside of payroll, a manual recruiting and manual learning process. What I like most about Dayforce is that it’s a single platform that will house all important employee information is together. I no longer have managers calling to ask if someone has vacation time available, or if someone took a class. It’s visible to managers at the touch of a button. Dayforce has also allowed us to customize our system to the features we want and need. We are using payroll, WFM, Time and attendance, benefits, recruitment, performance management, compensation, on boarding and learning. It has allowed us to transform the way we do our jobs by eliminating all the paper forms and empowering our employees and managers.

Puntos en contra:

The downside is that each module that we purchased is a separate cost. This is a good and bad thing, we only pay for what we need, but since I want everything we need to pay for it.

Julie
WFM & HR Lead en RU
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I love using Dayforce , the Account Management and support engagement is fantastic and I have never felt as part of a 3rd party as I do with Ceridian. They go the extra mile to partner with their customers.

Dayforce HCM provides a great selection of modules that fulfil every HR/Payroll need in a system landscape. The Dayforce team support companies to configure the system themselves by providing excellent mentoring and support rather than having to ask and pay for configuration each time you want to make a change.

Puntos en contra:

The Organisational structure maintenance is not as seamless as other products, but new position management hierarchy solutions are being evolved by the product team all the time and they just need to provide extra support to move existing users to the new process.