15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre MyCase

MyCase es una solución completa de gestión de casos: permite gestionar documentos, contactos, calendarios, correos electrónicos, tareas y facturas desde una ubicación central.

Descubre más sobre MyCase

The efforts to fully integrate MyCase with other platforms and the continued efforts of the MyCase staff to provide more functions at the request of its users is the thing I enjoy most about MyCase.

Puntos en contra:

The reports could be easier to follow/understand. It seems all the reports would be related, but it gets confusing.

Valoraciones de MyCase

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

MyCase tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 689 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado MyCase?

Filtrar opiniones (689)

Rick
Rick
Social Security Disability Representative

Could Not Practive Without MyCase

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Jermarie
administrative assistant and paralegal en Puerto Rico

MyCASE Review

5,0 hace 4 meses

MyCase es una plataforma muy completa. Me gusta poder manejarla sin problema alguno y que los clientes puedan utilizarla.

Puntos en contra:

Lo menos que me gusta es que no se puedan mover "folders" a Mycase. Tiene que ser documento por documento.

Owner/Founder en EE. UU.

MyCase - Approaching Perfection with One Major (personal) Issue

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Very positive. While I am transitioning away from MyCase due to the file size cap, I would enthusiastically endorse the program for anyone looking for a fully featured program that has really embraced integrations with other legal-related service providers that expands the features (like Woodpecker for document automation, Case Status for communication, among others).

MyCase is fully featured, approachable, and easy to get right to work - especially if you are starting fresh and don't need to transfer files/matters over. I did transfer with (relatively) ease from Smokeball. I like that the application makes quick access to information easy (typically, its the calendar, but can be case details like confirming the courtroom number, quick access to client's contact information, etc.) I thought the layout was largely very intuitive and clean.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest issue is the file size limitation that can be uploaded to a file (capped at 1GB).Another issue that I ran into was that if I logged into MyCase on another tab or browser, I would be logged out of the first tab/browser (meaning I couldn't have two open at the same time), which was frustrating when it came to doing some data entry.

Joel
Joel
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

My impressions of MyCase a little more than a year in

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with MyCase has been a positive one. I love the client portal and have received excellent feedback from my clients about how professional my CMS is. The texting feature is amazing as I am someone who wants to save all of my client communications. Texting using MyCase makes that incredibly easy.

I love how easy MyCase makes it for me to stay in communication with my clients. I also love the task feature as it gives me the kinds of reminders I need to stay on track with my cases.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that what I can access on the mobile app is very different/limited compared to what I can access on my computer's browser. I also do not like how counterintuitive some of the customization features are in terms of where on the platform they can be found or how the options work.

Reanne
Virtual Assistant en Sudáfrica

Easy to use

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Easy to use. Simple to understand and provides multiple services in one product

Simple to use. Easy to access client information and manage billing information

Puntos en contra:

Some issues with uploading firm documents - batch loading does not load directly to firm files

Anton

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Very poor customer service.

2,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It was good, but things are going downhill fast. I don't think they value client input enough.

Positives: -Unlimited storage -E-signature -Somewhat open API. -Case insight menu -Easy to add users -Easy to update case status.

Puntos en contra:

Negatives: -Very poor customer service. I'm paying for products and services and they have a policy of not calling customers for customer support after 6 months. This is ridiculous. You pay for upgraded features and they won't stand by them other than to link you to a youtube page. -They seem to be outsourcing coding and software support to third parties who require additional monthly fees and integration pains. I would rather that they increase user monthly fee and provide internal testing, customer support, and a new feature once in a great moon. -I think they are out of the loop with what firms want and how firms use their software. For example, the dashboard doesn't have a call button, but has a sticky note feature that our firm almost never uses. It is far better to have quick access to a call button than a sticky note. -In my opinion, they are so focused on Mycase "IQ" and billing that basic features like bulk merging and template setup that integrates well with workflow are put on the backburner. -The reporting features are very limited and basic things like creating a custom shareable report appear impossible. -The documents section is an unmitigated disaster. I kid you not, there are 8 types of documents in the dropdown: case documents, unread case documents, firm documents, esignature documents, intake forms, word templates, esignatures, and advanced templates. What a mess. The advanced templates dropdown menu simple leads you to a screen that says to add the microsoft word add on. It appears to me that the microsoft word add on requires you to login to mycase every time instead of recognizing your machine.

Jonathan
Attorney at Law en EE. UU.

MyCase is Efficient for Case Management

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Very positive. It has helped out team integrate better case tracking and give clients a clear picture of the work performed. We have also kept better billable hours by logging times directly into MyCase and associating the time with the completed task.

The case tracking events and timeline is extremely helpful to see the progression, time tables, and work put into a single matter.

Puntos en contra:

Generating reports can be difficult to complete. The user interface can be difficult to locate at times.

Gregory
Lawyer en EE. UU.

MyCase for a 2 lawyer firm

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall very happy. We were able to combine our billing (formerly Timeslips) and our case management (Time Matters), plus had tools for circulating documents and messaging to clients.

Cloud based so it can be accessed from any computer or device connected to the internet. Mobile app for iPhone is very useful.

Puntos en contra:

Subscription cost for support staff to assist in calendaring and entering case and client information.

Craig
Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Best Investment

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Love it. Always recommend it to anyone I speak with.

The ease of use. And the app which makes life easy when out of the office.

Puntos en contra:

A little expensive. I feel that as the firm has grown it’s become costly and there should be a better rate for over 10-20 users.

Donald

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

MyCase met all our needs.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, MyCase met all of our needs for case management and law office management for a small law firm. Our overall experience using MyCase is excellent! I would highly recommend it to other small law firms.

The features I liked best about MyCase are client billing, the client portal, keeping track of billable time, and document storage.

Puntos en contra:

The feature that I liked the least was archiving emails to individual client matters. The interface never seemed to work as seamlessly as expected.

Allison
Senior Litigation Paralegal en EE. UU.

PI Litigation Paralegal/Satisfied

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with MyCase is excellent. I haven't had any major problems and the attorneys find it easy to work with.

M Case is user-friendly and needed if you are a law firm or solo practitioner. I find this helpful for those attorneys/paralegals who work with multiple attorneys in different states. It is also super helpful for PI cases such as soft tissue, litigation cases.

Puntos en contra:

At this time I don't have any Cons, as our firm grows and the usage for My Case becomes greater, I may have some suggestion for improvement.

MOSHAE
ATTORNEY en EE. UU.

MYCASE REVIEW

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I LOVE THE INVOICING, THE ABILITY TO TRACK PAYMENTS AND REVENUE (SIMILAR TO QUICKBOOKS) AND THE ABILITY TO TAKE PHYSICAL PAYMENTS.

Puntos en contra:

I WISH THAT MYCASE PROVIDED A 1-1 DEMO TO EXPLORE ALL OF THE FEATURES THAT THE SOFTWARE HAS TO OFFER.

Jill

Paperless functionality

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have had mycase since 2013. I used to lug massive tubs of files. Now I carry my iPad and make the other attorneys jealous. My back, arms, and shoulders thank me for the subscription. I have used the service since 2013 and have watched it grow to fit attorneys' needs. The current versions are wonderful.

I can access all of my case files, police reports, court reports and documents anywhere. I carry an iPad to court. The other attorneys carry a back breaking stack of files. When a Judge thought I had to be goofing around, he was shocked when I showed him Mycase and how I was doing my billing, document review, and communicating to my office while waiting for my turn in the Courtroom.

Puntos en contra:

It took a long time to get the billing options right. I hated having to integrate with Quickbooks and the sync not work correctly. I finally can print past due statements with a lot more ease. Thank you for fixing it. I would love to be able to access amount due on the road from the app on my phone.

Alan
Alan

MyCase Legal Case Management Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: MyCase has allowed us to provide more detailed information internally for each case, given our clients more interaction with their case, and communication flows well using the messaging function, payment can be easier (we use the e-check function, which is currently free with the software), and having a central system for the office makes it easier for us to work from multiple locations. There are many features we use, including the MyCase app for our firm, tasks, calendar, notes and checklists for each case, and many others. Although there are some features that need work to be useful to our firm (reporting, intake forms, and tasks, and some integrations), MyCase overall is well worth it for our small firm. MyCase is very open and eager to receive feedback from users, and incorporates updates regularly, which improves the system, and have seen my feedback implemented into the system. Customer Service in my experience is excellent, and timely. I highly recommend MyCase.

Bank grade encryption of data and documents. Ability to give clients access to their own portal, which is very easy to use, and allows them to upload documents directly to the system with drag and drop function. Clients can message securely, have their own calendar for case related events, our firm can task clients with a checklist, and they can pay online. The Client secure access was a major reason we switched to MyCase in 2012.

Puntos en contra:

I prefer to have more robust reporting functionality as it relates to managing cases by dates, and other case data. The reporting function exists but is not developed enough to capture all the data I prefer in my case management reports. Email integration is not ideal, but I understand a major upgrade is coming soon.

Jg
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Steer Clear If You Are A Defense Firm!

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far horrendous!

Nothing to date. Was very misled during our initial demo with Conor

Puntos en contra:

The misconceptions from the initial contact through the program becoming fully functional have been nothing less than a nightmare! Mycase does not allow you to upload or attach a firm logo to email signatures which may be fine for a sole practitioner but not conducive for a P.A. This program is not geared toward a defense firm. Firstly, none of our UTMBS codes were carried over from unbilled time from our previous billing program so we have to manually go into all the time entries and add the codes for ledes billing along with all of the client matter id, client id, law firm id, law firm matter id, along with enabling ledes formatting on each and every case! I also just discovered that if you have a client that does not require ledes formatting, there is no way for the claim number to show up on the invoice unless you manually add it in the description field every time you bill the file. Needless to say, all of these issues are very time-consuming when you have 100-plus open matters and your sole responsibility is not invoicing clients. They also do not permit the customization of columns on the case list page, but they will tell you you can run a report that is customizable. The only problem is that NONE of the reports have hyperlinks to actually open up the file so you have to constantly switch from screen to screen - again very time-consuming and not easily accessible! Another huge drawback is the synching with Quickbooks! If you advance client costs and place an ent

Kimberly
Attorney and Owner en EE. UU.

All Encompassing!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Honestly, without MyCase it would be impossible to run my office. I don't have employees perse, I have providers that I contract with, so I am the only one keeping track of everything. That is hard enough to do , let alone being ADHD! MyCase has really helped me manage the office and clients.

I like just about every function on MyCase. I love that they continually find other integrations and functions to make part of the system. Without it, I was a huge mess!! and poor! I am still learning how to use some of the functions, but each one has made the value of MyCase increase exponentially!

Puntos en contra:

More of the alerts for the functions (ie receive message) need to be available for the phone app. I am not always at a computer and I need to get alert notifications when a message is sent to me.

Sarah
Fuente de la opinión

MyCase covers all the bases

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: We use MyCase for every aspect of running our law firm except for electronic communications (we use an email app) and document storage (we use a Cloud-based app). It has been immensely helpful to the organization and efficiency of our firm to merge our client management, case management, time/expense tracking, billing and invoicing into one application.

The MyCase features I appreciate most are: time and expense tracking; case deadline calendaring (especially the Workflow feature), and billing/invoicing. I really like the timer, which I use to track how much time I spend working on a case/matter. I also like to e-signature function, which I use when I need a client to sign a document.

Puntos en contra:

The thing I like lease about MyCase is that I have often have to click through multiple screens to get where I want to go. For example, if I want to find my time entries for a particular case/matter, I have to search for that case in the search bar, select the case from the drop down menu of search results, then click on the "time and billing" tab within that case, then click on the "time entries" tab.

Camille
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best Practice Management Software on the Market!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, this is the best legal practice management software you can buy. I have tried Clio, Amicus, and Rocket Matter. This software is by far the best. It has features that I love, outstanding customer service, and is somewhat reasonably priced. I use it daily and my firm could not function without this product. I love the integration with Docketwise, even though I wish it were all one program, and I love the time tracking and client management options. Also, it is user friendly and mostly customizable, which is great for a firm like mine that handles multiple practice areas. I always recommend MyCase!

Better than Clio, Amicus, and Rocket Matter! You cannot find a more versatile product. The ease of use and all the different features and functionalities. I am able to do everything I need on almost every case with one program. It saves me time and money in every case. MyCase has outstanding customer support as well. They listen to feedback and implement changes based on what client's want and need!

Puntos en contra:

Would like to see several improvements. I love the time tracking feature and being able to set up case rates, but I wish I could set up multiple case rate profiles for quick and easy selection. For instance an appointed rate, retained rate, and modifiable case rate would be amazing. It would be great to enter bulk time entries for multiple dates on a single client in addition to the current options. I would like to be able to send clients case reminders and other case information without having to put in an email for portal access. I would like clients to be able to use their phone number as a portal access option, and to schedule text message reminders even when clients don't have an email. It is surprising the number of immigration and criminal defense clients that do not have or use their emails, and thus, cannot get automated case reminders. Finally, I do not love the MyCase Documents feature for creating templates, and I really don't want to pay for an integration like Woodpecker to make document automation easier. I would love to see that feature updated and become more user friendly. I will say the only software I tried that allowed for easier document drafting and automation was Amicus. I hated everything else about Amicus though, including the price, and switched to MyCase without looking back.

Mark

Ease of Use and Best in Class

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Without Mycase I don't believe I would have been able to start and build my practice as I have.

I love the ability to have all my cases available via digital. I can share the documents with my clients and communicate with them via the client portal. All in one solution.

Puntos en contra:

I would like them to have more integration, like with Onedrive, Google Drive.

Jan
attorney partner en EE. UU.

My loyal assistant

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I have used MyCase for years, leaving it only for a time when I went to a firm that used a different product for time tracking. As soon as I could, I returned because I have found MyCase the most intuitive and rich program.

MyCase makes billing, invoicing, and trust accounting easy to manage on a daily basis. It saves me hours.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the editing functions are not intuitive to me and I find that I must call customer service. I have never found the website support at all useful, but really appreciate how responsive customer service is for day-to-day questions.

Erin
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Okay for a very small firm

3,0 hace 4 años

The client portal feature of the software is great. (Although we got a lot of complaints about the app.)

Puntos en contra:

The company rolls out updates CONSTANTLY and they don't seem to beta test any of them first! There are constantly issues. I can't even pull accurate reports, I informed the company of the issue over a year ago and they still haven't corrected it, so I can't pull accurate income or billable reports. They seem more interested in releasing "the next big thing" rather than focusing on basics and standard functionality, which is disappointing. Such as the calendar- it seems standard to be able to drag an event to a new time frame, have alerts, etc, but features on basics like that are missing. We tried to work with the developers and made the software work as long as possible, but in the end we made the decision to switch.

hace 4 años

Hi Erin, thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is one of our primary goals at MyCase to add high-value features based on feedback from customerrs like you. A member of our product team has reached out to hear more about your firm's needs so that we can better partner with you moving forward. We hope to continue our partnership and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Fuente de la opinión

MyCase is the most intuitive and easiest to navigate system I've tried out of many.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Primarily, the ability to run my practice as a true solo, and to be able to work from anywhere and be as responsive as my clients need and expect me to be.

I like having everything in one place. Being able to access everything I need about my clients, opposing counsel, documents, billing, etc. makes it so I can follow up with my clients wherever I am. That's invaluable to me. My clients can pay online, I can send invoicing reminders, and now I can add interest. Calendaring is really a plus because when I enter it into MyCase it automatically sends to my clients and goes to outlook. One less thing for me to remember to do. I need to do better with tagging, but clients can send me discovery documents, I can send them documents to review, we can see the changes between versions. I upload the final product, and my clients get their entire case file as it progresses, and have one location where they can view everything that's happened. I also like that I can tell when a client has logged on, so if they haven't and I need them to respond, I can follow up. That eliminates the "lost in the ether" issues that crop up.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing I dislike, but there are always room for improvements. I'd love expanded searchability for documents and enhanced sorting. The trust accounting is a bit of a nightmare for me, so that can definitely be cleaned up. More than anything, I'd like them to maybe partner with some people. I'd love to be able to scan something directly from my ScanSnap to MyCase, or even have a desktop app that I could save documents to that would automatically sync with MyCase. Last, enhanced time entry would be a godsend. If I'm sending a message, it'd be nice if something popped up when I hit send to ask if I'd like to bill for it. Same for taking notes in the clients file.

hace 5 años

Thank you for sharing how MyCase helps you run your practice more efficiently. We appreciate your thorough feedback and have passed on your suggestions to our product team! We are also happy to share that we have updated our time entry so that you can now create time entries based on messages, notes, & events.

Kelly
Fuente de la opinión

You mean some practices DON’T have it?

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s vital to have a central place in your firm to keep up with updates, documents, tasks, etc. And mycase hit the bullseye with it! I don’t know how firms out there run without it!

I can’t say enough good about mycase. I recommend it to other lawyers all the time! I stumbled upon it in about 2014 when I was started working for Sellers & Associates. I couldn’t believe that they didn’t have any software to run the firm with. The firm had 2 PI cases when I started and I purchased mycase for the firm and built up the personal injury practice to about 200 active files. I have been approached by others trying to sell me other legal software and every single time I let them know that the software I already have (mycase) does what theirs does PLUS MORE. Nothing else out there compares. I can tell that they have really listened to lawyers out there and implemented every feature possible to run things more efficiently! Very user friendly and I couldn’t even imagine running my firm without it!

Puntos en contra:

The price! I started using it back in 2014 and the price has about doubled since then I think. Plus, I wish it wasn’t the same price for every user in a firm. Like maybe a discount for additional users…? I’m a small firm and I’m having to pay nearly $200/mo for just myself and one employee. That’s a lot for us.

Debra
Owner -Claim Consultant - virtual assistant en EE. UU.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Great! Love this system over all despite it being for attorneys I have managed quite easily to make it work for my business.

Everything! It is easy to use, customizable, keeps track of my time worked on each file per client, tasks allow me to stay on track. This system made it possible for me to take on more work and as such additional clients. Don't know what I would do without it.

Puntos en contra:

I utilize this system from a different perspective as I am not an attorney. I am a self employed Claim Consultant - Virtual Assistant. My clients are Attorneys. If I want to see which cases are open with which client there is no easy way to do this on my end. I either need to go to my open cases (in which case I am unable to see per client) or go into Contact/People which I can scan all cases for each client but it lists all open and closed cases. I would like to be able to just see open cases per client.

Meredith
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A Great Product for the Price (Without Bells and Whistles)

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great product which covers all the basic requirements of case management software and a price that can't be beat. I'm still using it, but looking at other options as I grow to avoid some of the more time-consuming aspects/cumbersome aspects of the software.

Cost is minimal and allowed me to get up and running with case management software immediately upon starting my law firm. It covers the basics - central place for case details, contacts, and documents; repeating task lists and deadlines; calendaring; and integration with quickbooks and email (to an extent). There is an obvious need for this type of product and I'm glad it is/was available.

Puntos en contra:

The email integration is cumbersome and essentially requires you to forward messages to MyCase and then sort them individually into the correct cases. It does recognize emails/contacts frequently used and suggests a case assignment, but you still have to go through each email one by one and affirm that suggestion to get it to import into the case. With just a small caseload, this is time-consuming and would not be manageable for large volumes of emails. The documents are stored in MyCase and accessible from wherever you are. That's nice, but not as helpful for me since it requires you to download the document onto your computer from MyCase, read it or make changes, and then re-save in MyCase if changes are made. Since I am mostly using the same computer each time, I don't want/need to re-download documents every time. To avoid, I just go to where the document is saved on my computer, but then I'm toggling between MyCase and my desktop. There is no way to work on/view documents WITHIN MyCase, which would make a huge difference. It is nice to know that documents are available just by logging in on any device, but it's not as useful for a solo with one main work computer without the ability to open the document without downloading it.

hace 6 años

Hi Meredith, thank you for the honest feedback. With regards to document storage, we now offer an integration with Dropbox, which will allow you to easily view and edit documents stored in Dropbox through MyCase, without the need to download and re-save - any updates will be immediately reflected in MyCase. Also, we're actively exploring ways to improve our email integration with the goal of making it less time-consuming to save a large volume of emails to your cases. We take customer feedback very seriously and can assure you that your review is taken into consideration moving forward. If you have any questions or further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team! Thank you again for your review.

Sandeep
Principal/Owner/Attorney en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

MyCase Legal Office and Billing Management Program

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I really like the program. They are making improvements and it would be even better if they added some minor features, but overall its great.

its ease of use, customer service, user friendliness.

Puntos en contra:

it could be even better than it is if they added some additional items that I have requested.