Eventzilla

Chris P.
Business Owner
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Eventzilla is my go to for all my events. It has allowed me to expand my business and offer customers a quick and easy way to sign up for my events.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, lots of features to match a variety of events. Easy to customize and personalize.

Contras: Would like some additional customization features.

Great event solution with robust features

Publicado el 17/1/2020
Karyn S.
Marketing Coordinator
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This enabled us to look professional when ticketing for events and helped us keeping events organized and secure.

Puntos a favor: Eventzilla is a great solution for event management. The ticketing feature is awesome and the event tracking tools are very useful. It is easy to setup events and customize the event forms to capture the data you want from the guests. Admission at the door is easy using printed or mobile codes to scan.

Contras: I would have liked to be able to customize the confirmation email with the free version, but I am impressed with the solution overall.

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Publicado el 28/10/2019
Creative Director
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall positive experience.

Puntos a favor: The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

Contras: We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

Mixed reviews

Publicado el 11/5/2017
Cathy B.
Administrative Assistant
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Reduces some of my workload but then again it also increases my workload in other areas (tracking/maintaining details)

Puntos a favor: Organizes registrations in one location, and forces the individuals to register themselves. (I don't have to take phone calls/emails to register individuals into a spreadsheet and use a different system to collect payment.)

Contras: Wish comments could be updated after submitted into the system. Example: for individuals wishing to pay by check, I invoice them so their status changes from pending to confirmed so I have an accurate count for attendance to a training session/luncheon, etc. Also, clients are having difficulty paying by credit card - some don't want to use paypal but there is a button that allows them to click - this then puts their registration into an incomplete status. I have to then follow up with them to collect payment. Very frustrating. Customer service is also very poor in that - I have to email and wait over 24 hours or schedule a time for a call back (which often when I need help it's NOW!) I also can't get other registered administrators to be able to log in on their own accounts. They all use my log-in and password. :(

Eventzilla saves us money for our Non-profit

Publicado el 4/11/2019
Kathy B.
Vice President
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I like the ease to use this program and the costs

Contras: I wish they had more features for tracking those who attend our events in the free package

Easy to create events.

Publicado el 21/3/2018
Mayowa A.
Design Engineer
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like.
It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events.
I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

Contras: I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Easy To Use

Publicado el 28/10/2019
Matthew B.
Events, Communications and Technologies Manager
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Definitely useful to help organize your next event.

Puntos a favor: Super user friendly and you are able to track all components of your event in one app. Plus, having the convenience of paying through the software for your event tickets is helpful.

Contras: I think better integration with social media.

Longtime User

Publicado el 3/1/2020
Nechelle T.
HIV/AIDS Admin Coordinator
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I've used Eventzilla for several years and will continue to use for events that are free.

Puntos a favor: I like that I can customize the the registration link with the event name in it. I like that you are able to create more than one ticket type.

Contras: I didn't like all the information requested if you're having an event where fees are collected. Most sites just send you the payout to whatever address you select. Eventzilla wanted bank information for the company which I was unable to provide.

Solid Value for the Price

Publicado el 25/11/2019
Jonathon T.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Eventzilla is has all the options I need for online event registration. But the best thing is probably the price. Especially when compared to Eventbrite. I like the white label options too.

Contras: It takes some time to figure you the admin interface. Certain elements of the front and backend feels a bit dated. I don't like how tiny and wide the details section is.

Simplifies Events

Publicado el 10/12/2019
Brian H.
Pastor
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Eventzilla has made registering individuals for events simple and convenient. It has helped us keep costs down while having a professional presence on the web for our event.

Puntos a favor: I love that on a limited budget I can have a professional presence on the web to register individuals for events. With free events/meetings we can keep our costs down. If the attendance is beyond the free plan, we can pass along the fees to the registrant means we can keep our costs down for using the service.

Contras: Overall, there isn't anything not to like about this service. It has simplified life for us when setting up events and meetings.

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Publicado el 29/8/2017
Paul C.
CFO & Chief Paper Pusher
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Puntos a favor: Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

Contras: We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying to get the formatting correct was awful and challenging - we just had to go with straight text only approach. When viewing all events there is no option to sort events - alphabetically, dates, etc. it would be great to be able to do this and to sort descending or ascending to find events more quickly. When an order is PENDING (meaning it hasn't been paid for online) the attendee doesn't show up in the attendees report until the order for the registration is PAID. We would prefer to have the attendee list contain a column that indicates if the ticket is paid for or not. That way the mobile registration app could alert us more quickly about payment status.

Great Event Management Software

Publicado el 6/11/2018
Fritz R.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have used for years for both a High School Reunion and several golf tournaments. It works well. Keeps the Management of attendees.

Puntos a favor: Allows you to quickly setup an event, set the Venue, Set the Tickets. Accept Payments. Notifies you of Purchases. Generally a one stop for the Event. It can handle any type of event.

Contras: Did not find it sooner. Would be better if you could spread payments using WEPAY instead of PayPal. It may be a feature but I have not found it. That would be a General Ticket is taken down by a 4 Ticket Purchase. I use Eventzilla for a golf tournament but I have several tickets that are for 4 golfers. We also sell singles. I would like it if I could reduce the Single Player count when a Foursome was purchased. I now do that manually.

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful information!

Publicado el 14/11/2015
Jennifer F.
Mom
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for. My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen. Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Easy and automated

Publicado el 23/3/2017
Cathy R.
marketing specialist
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Puntos a favor: Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Contras: Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

por Eventzilla el 25/3/2017

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily.

2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily.

In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers.

Thanks again,
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets the job

Publicado el 5/7/2017
Denise S.
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

Contras: That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

5 stars all the way...

Publicado el 22/3/2017
Gerald U.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I recommend big time...
What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Puntos a favor: Everything...

Contras: Need french version option upon registration

por Eventzilla el 25/3/2017

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release.

Thanks again.
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Great alternative to EventBrite

Publicado el 20/7/2018
Kira W.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost. Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

Puntos a favor: I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money:
- Seemingly more features
- More customization of my event
- Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole
- Analytics on events

Contras: - Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so
- Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity.
- Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

por Eventzilla el 23/7/2018

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback.

We are thrilled to have you on-board.

Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap.

Thanks again.
- Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Versatile event registration site

Tracy F.
Senior Procurement Analyst
Administración gubernamental, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

Puntos a favor: I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

Contras: The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

Publicado el 26/4/2017
Marcellina D.
Associate Director of Programs
Investigación, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able to track sent messages, like when you've notified someone to complete their registration, or when you've notified someone on your waitlist that they can register. Another thing that bothers me is it will not allow us to overbook an event as the the administrator, which means if you cap your event, you have to go through a lengthy and risky process of opening registration up again to the public if you want to register someone on the back-end after your event has reached max cap or it's past the registration deadline. This is something we have to do a lot and it is time-consuming. Overall the tool is useful and pretty user-friendly, but we would like to have better email tracking and customer tracking abilities and will be exploring other options.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use.

Contras: Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Carol H.
PresidEnt/CEO
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

Contras: I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

Publicado el 23/11/2017
Cindy H.
Owner, Mental Health Counselor
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

Puntos a favor: It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Six Events Experience

Publicado el 14/5/2019
Vincent Y.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Although this service will improve and has potential to be very good, I would recommend you look at other programs such as Eventbrite and take some notes from their business model. They are very efficient and work very seamless without lag. Although I like your event customizing much better than Eventbrite, the rest has been just off mark. Again, I am sure you will improve over time with feedback such as this.

Puntos a favor: Great promise with intuitive layout and customize able layout.

Contras: Reports and real time operation. When a report is ran, it should be able to be opened within a minute or less. Not be told that it will be emailed when ready. Sometimes it took a few minutes, other times, it took hours or never was emailed. Changes when customizing the event were not quick and sometimes had to wait 5 minutes or more for them to lock in, even after refreshing the cache. Payments would need to post before tickets were issued, and constant complaints from customers that would not receive their tickets and verified by us as well. Real time purchasing information was a let down as well as the app.

Eventzilla

Publicado el 4/8/2016
Jason S.
Treasurer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We used the software for about 1 year, as a registration method for a large convention. Overall, the software works well, but there are some flaws, especially with payment methods offered.

Puntos a favor: Ease of tracking total numbers of registrants. The ability to download as an excel file at the end, to manipulate into the sign-in sheets that worked best for us.

Contras: The payment methods offered were limited, and not customizable. Also, PayPal was the "online payment method", but PayPal has serious issues with anyone trying to use their cell phone to pay (instead of a laptop/pc). Also, if someone needed a registration modified (name changes, email changes, etc.) it was extremely time consuming and frustrating to do.

My experience with Eventzilla

Rex B.
semi-retired teacher
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It saved the organisers a heap of time, and we rarely had anyone registering that found the registration process difficult to use.

Puntos a favor: * It really simplified the process of people registering for our workshops, both for them and for us.
* When I had an issue with the software, the Eventzilla team got back to me straight away and resolved the problem.
* Our workshops had the same format, so we were able to create a new form for registering by just editing an existing form. A real time-saver.
* And because we weren't charging teachers for the workshops, it was free to use.

Contras: Only that one issue with the software - we were using a keyboard character in our title that caused the problem. But it was resolved quickly.

Good Alternative for event registration

Publicado el 23/7/2018
Elizabeth A.
Staff Development Supervisor
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall it has been a useful tool. Creating events is really simple and once you have a template, editing it for future events is a snap. Eventzilla also makes check in super simple which has sped up our registration check in lines.
I do wish there was a way to do a few customizations on the tickets. We often giveaway items at our events and wish you could print things like sizing or some sort of code on each person's ticket. Its not a deal breaker by any means, would just be a nice feature.

Puntos a favor: Overall it is easy to use and customize. We use it for internal events that our staff attend and customizing it to our needs is pretty easy.

Contras: Occasionally editing is difficult. If you are creating a multiple choice option and make a mistake, its not easy to just edit the one line that has a mistake, rather you have to delete it which then changes the order of how you had things listed. This can be corrected, but its an extra step I'd rather not have to make.