Valoraciones medias

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,3 /5

Sobre Asana

Asana es la forma más fácil de organizar y gestionar el trabajo de tu equipo. Más de 8000 clientes le dan 4.5 de 5 estrellas.

Descubre más sobre Asana

Mostrando 9222 opiniones

Dante F.
Jefe de Operaciones
Externalización/deslocalización, 1001-5000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 14/10/2020

"Proyectos en conjunto"

Comentarios: Funciona perfectamente para avanzar tareas y proyectos en conjunto, tiene diferentes tipos y estilos de presentaciones: calendarios, listados, etc. Se puede ver el avance, asignar tareas, etc.
Sincronizar con google el proyecto te hace estar más online.

Puntos a favor: es fácil y sencillo. Los paneles son muy visuales. Tiene diferentes paneles. Se sincroniza con google.

Contras: No le encontré contras, de hecho opté por osana luego de usar otros similares.

• Publicado el 14/10/2020
Michael D.
Publishing Manager
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2019

"Great task-management and collaboration tool"

Comentarios: It's a breeze to use and it enables our busy publishing team of 10 to collaborate and stay on top of our day-to-day. It also gives me the paper trail I need for quarterly and annual reporting. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to implement and to onboard new users. The interface is attractive and very intuitive. New features are appearing every few months - the recently added Portfolio/Workload feature is brilliant. Now I get the Gantts I need to monitor my team's workload and our many projects.

Contras: Being able to estimate hours per task would make Workload even more useful. Keyword search (for completed tasks/projects etc.) can be a little flakey.

• Publicado el 11/6/2019
Dino K.
Program Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2020

"Love using Asana for personal task management as well as for team collaboration in our organization"

Comentarios: I've started using Asana a couple of years ago as I was searching for a tool that would help me manage all my tasks in a list view. Up to that point, I was using a note-taking app for that but was lacking structure in it, and when I discovered Asana, it gave me just that - structure for managing my multiple projects more efficiently and effectively by having an overview of all the projects and even better an overview of most important (daily) tasks.
Later we also implemented Asana within our organization which gives us an overview of all the work, tasks that we need to execute on in order to successfully complete our projects.

Puntos a favor: What I like the most, when it comes to team collaboration in Asana, is task assignment function as we can simply assign tasks to each other and combined with Slack integration we immediately get notified about that in Slack as well. That way we really improved task tracking and execution.
One thing that I find very useful is that Asana enables both list view and Kanban view, as later is especially appreciated by some of my coworkers.

Contras: I wouldn't say there is anything I don't like about Asana, just one thing that I would really like to see is that there could be more people assigned to one task instead of needing to be followers.

• Publicado el 26/11/2020
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Hardware informático, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Good Startup Project Management Tool"

Comentarios: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Puntos a favor: I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Contras: I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Technical Account Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2020

"Asana is my favorite Kanban Product"

Comentarios: I personally have had a dandy time with the product and would use it over Trello any day of the week. I think that the team has a great dev schedule and constantly improve the product and entire platform, clean up tech debt and make older services faster. The API docs can use some work but it is not a huge deal once you get used to them. I would tell anyone looking for a pro-featured Kanban setup to use Asana time and time again. Hands down my favorite and I have used a ton of them.

Puntos a favor: Asana gives you the tools to customize and even a great APi to leverage data from Asana into your own tools. Nothing can beat that. Yes it costs money, but you are getting a tool set that is worth the price. If you are looking for something cheap, this is not for you because you would not use all the features anyway.

Contras: Asana has a learning curve but has good docs to support you. The custom data aggregation or getting data OUT of the tool is hard, but again, can be done. I had issues that were solved by customer support. Just be ready for some additional time if you plan to write a custom app that uses the API

• Publicado el 20/11/2020
Fillipe neyl W.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2020

"Could be so much better if listened to their users"

Comentarios: All of this made me look for "the source", I found Wrike and saw that everything Asana was releasing and charging more for it, was already availble in Wrike even before Asana. So we moved to Wrike and we're happier than ever ;-)

Puntos a favor: Asana changed the way we managed tasks and projects. The secret of Asana is the granular way you can create tasks. You start just typing the task name and decide what other information you should input and when. There's no friction at all, YOU are in control of it. With just the press of the "Enter" on your keyboard, another task os created, and so on. The magic happens when you start to input more info, the assignee, the due date, the custom fields, and much more. From a simple task list Asana becomes a powerful task management system.

Contras: Well, after so many great things I mentioned, it's clear that yourself and your team will evolve in task managment. The issue with Asana starts there. The need for more functionality becomes a pain, specially reporting, built in time tracking and things you discover other apps already offer for the same price Asana is charging you. The users start to complain a lot on the Asana Community, speccially after the removal of the dashboard feature (that needed an upgrade) and launch of the Portfolio feature , the upgrade Dashboard needed so badly... the thing is you could only get the the new feature paying double per user (the new Business Plan). Paying users started to lose trust in Asana after this, myself included. The thread about this is the one with most comments on the Asama Community forum. But after more than a year, customers only get canned responses. Another popular complaint is the one with hundreds of paying costumers asking Asana to remove a very disturbing colorful banner asking you to upgrade to the Business Plan. Everyone in yout team is gonna see it and even being a paid user there's no way of hiding it.

• Publicado el 15/11/2020
Robert S.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/11/2020

"Leading project management software for good reason"

Comentarios: We went from a major competitor, one with a lot of card-based tracking, that was not as effective with prioritizing tasks. Asana has been much more effective in connecting operators and managers with their day-to-day tabulation of work and awareness of deadlines.

Puntos a favor: The ability to bring in all members of a team and see the workflow from conception to completion is why Asana is the best for project management software. Integration of tasks, files and prioritized milestones are all top of the line here.

Contras: The financial side of things are better managed with third-party software, as the interface can be less than intuitive at times, but the good news is that the Asana customer support team is excellent if you have questions about integrating bookkeeping software.

• Publicado el 3/11/2020
Dimitris R.
Partner, CRM Director
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Great project management system"

Comentarios: Asana is the defacto service that we use to run out of the entire business. Ideal for dealing with our internal processes and project management for our clients.

Puntos a favor: Asana does a great job of tracking the overall aspect of all our projects (internal and external). It is very easy to use and maintain as well as to customize the way that it works. So, we are able to create a seamless experience and workflow for all users on out organization.
The ability to add multiple additional fields to the main fields of the system provides a great framework to work the exact way we want.

Contras: I would love to have more control over files that are stored on each task. A central system for storing would be ideal.

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Leighton F.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2020

"Excellent Project Management Tool"

Comentarios: Excellent. Asana has been an invaluable tool for me managing my business and participating in others.

Puntos a favor: Makes project collaboration much easier. Easy to learn, and a healthy amount of features even in the free tier.

Contras: Doesn't seem to have a robust team calendar (or much of any team calendar where events don't have to be tied to tasks).

• Publicado el 4/8/2020
Victor F.
Diretor de Produto
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2020

"Useful, but gets complex and expensive way too quickly"

Comentarios: I'm acquiring overall visibility over my projects and managing tasks and schedules quite efficienty.

Puntos a favor: Useful. You can definitely get a handle on your work there. Integrations help deliver more value for the product.

Contras: Forces you into very expensive seats. In order to assign a simple task to a team member that may not be that important, but may be interested in having some visibility over the task, will cost you a full seat of a heavy user/team leader.

• Publicado el 5/8/2020
Laura P.
Social Media Manager
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"Not so simple but very useful"

Comentarios: Asana is a nice tool, but it's just not for me. There was too much information on the screen and I would often get lost in the sea of tools they offer. But I recognize it is an amazing software and many teams can benefit from it while working online.

Puntos a favor: Asana has many different functionalities for project management. It has a beautiful and visual workspace where you can list, track and tackle different tasks in your daily work.

Contras: The main feature I dislike in Asana is its lack of functions for recurrent tasks. My work demands different routines every week and month, so it was a little bit difficult to set those up.

• Publicado el 23/9/2020
Shashank P.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/10/2020

"Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling"

Comentarios: We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes. We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

Puntos a favor: It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings. Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

Contras: The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument. Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.

• Publicado el 21/10/2020
Rachel S.
Executive Administrator
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/10/2020

"This is your new (improved) pile of sticky notes"

Comentarios: Love Asana and how it's improved our organization and functionality, especially with a completely remote team working together across timezones.

Puntos a favor: LOVE being able to label, sort, prioritize, date, assign, attach files to items, create sub lists, and so much more to organize multiple complex projects with a team. Especially helpful when everyone works remotely! Helps you keep your brain free for problem solving, processing, conversations, and dreaming rather than trying to hold deadlines and details and project flows at the same time. Your team will communicate more efficiently with notifications. LOVE IT!

Contras: It can be a little complex to get the hang of, but for basic use it's a pretty simple learning curve. Getting into timelines, sub lists, etc takes a little work, but is totally worth it. The other caveat is that you have to commit actually using it all the time to keep it updated and accurate. Again, totally worth it.

• Publicado el 15/10/2020
Vanessa A.
Executive Assistant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/10/2020

"Asana helps me stay organized and on track, it's not always perfect but it's always improving"

Comentarios: I use Asana a daily basis in my work and personal life. I get my thoughts laid out and am sure to enter all of the tasks I need to keep on my radar so they are out of my head and I can sleep at night! I love how I can also
I love the basic set up of Asana. I had been using it for years in my jobs, my business, and even my personal life. I love how well it helped me keep track of my tasks and projects. It helps me see what I need from different views but also keep items on my radar in my own projects while keeping them on the radar on my teammates projects.
I love all of the features it has and keeps adding. And most of all I really appreciate that even though it is not a perfect tool it is constantly improving. Their Rules (automations) seem like a great start as it is a new feature, I'm already making use of it. It's very helpful that tasks can live in multiple projects and that you can switch from different views (previously you had to pick one and could not change it).
The custom fields come in handy all of the time!

Puntos a favor: I love the basic set up and that you can switch between different views (when previously you had to choose one).
Portfolios are great for keeping an eye on multiple projects.
Having the ability to add tasks to multiple projects is a big plus and very helpful so that tasks can be seen from various perspectives. It's helpful also having the tag feature to group related tasks from various projects.
It's great that I can add emails straight to the projects as tasks and it's clickable so if I need to get more info or reply to the email its easy to find and open.
Custom fields are incredibly helpful so we can get the customized information that we need.
Forms I a great feature as well though I haven't been able to get much use of them as they are right now.

Contras: There are minor items that I'm not satisfied with. Automations/rules are very limited & it seems unnecessary to limit the # per project. The triggers & actions are also pretty limited but I understand this is a newer feature. I wish they'd incorporate tags into the automations.
It also seems that the Gmail extension has not been updated in a long time. I wish some of the features were incorporated. For instance, I'd like to note what section of a project a task goes in while saving it. It's not very helpful if I need to go & find it in Asana to edit it.
I wish there were a better way to work with templates, I don't like that templates look like regular projects in your list. It'd also be great if we could have templates for tasks as well.
I wish there was a way to organize your favorites, perhaps by having sections. It'd be helpful if milestones could have a start & end date.
The inbox is a bit overwhelming, it seems to capture everything & while you can just focus on the important items (like mentions) it still feels cluttered when you're on the main view & see every little update.
Reporting could be improved on. It's a bit glitchy whenever you make a change to the report, you have to resave & also the only format that is helpful to me is the CSV but I wish it would produce a Google sheet & I wish we could control what fields get exported.
I wish forms had more conditional logic as I can't really use them well as is.

• Publicado el 17/10/2020
Marketing Manager
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"A must have for geographically disperse teams"

Comentarios: Love it! Can’t live without it. I’m better at my job and better at working with my team because of it.

Puntos a favor: I use this tool to stay organized and provide visibility to my teammates with my individual work. I also use it to implement processes for planning and task management for a team that sits across three different regions in the world. It really helps keep us all on the same page.

Contras: It is easy to get disorganized with this tool. You really need to manage what you create. It can get messy and confusing if you don’t use the features intelligently.

• Publicado el 1/10/2020
Digital Project Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Asana for Digital Agencies"

Comentarios: I solved the workload of every member of my team and the priority of each task. I was able to have a clear and open vision of the situation with each client and deliver their requests on time. It was very helful to us.

Puntos a favor: I used Asana for 1-2 years while I was working on a Social Media Agency. It helped me a lot to organize my team. I was able to track all the tasks in their differents stages and also I could know the workload of every member of my team.
Also I integrated Asana with my Gmail and created tasks from there, very easy and quickly.

Contras: When I started using Asana, I had trouble copying and pasting images directly from the email body. Then when they achieved integration with Gmail, this was resolved.
Also, email notifications were quite annoying until I learned how to disable them. Maybe they could add a feature to only send email notifications for important tasks.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2020

"Robust Project Management Software for Creative Agency"

Comentarios: Asana has allowed our business to become so much more streamlined, and we no longer worry about dropping balls or missing deadlines. We have been able to accomplish so much more work because of our organization within Asana.

Puntos a favor: Asana has been integral to our business in the last few years -- the platform allows for robust content / project management. We are a small design and web development agency, and we're finally able to track our projects from first inquiry to project close. Asana has been an amazing tool for keeping our processes efficient and transparent, and we've set up teams shared with some clients so that they too can be aware of our progress on their projects. We've also been doing all this using the free version -- we briefly tried a demo of the paid tier, but we found that for our small (and somewhat change-averse) team, the free version has virtually everything we need.

Contras: There are some elements of Asana that are surprisingly inflexible -- we'd love to have more color options to differentiate our projects and tags, rather than having to use the same 16 colors, for example. And the email notifications are not great -- they send more than is necessary, and they're not very customizable. Asana's customer support team is responsive, but all the requests we have appear to also have been in the request queue for years.

• Publicado el 6/8/2020
Benjamin W.
Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/8/2020

"Asana Makes Projects Easy"

Comentarios: Using Asana has been simple and effective. It has been very easy to manage the day to day, mid range & long term tasks that I need to stay on top of. Asana's user-friendly & intuitive interface has made it a welcome addition to my workflow management!

Puntos a favor: The thing I like most about Asana is the ease with which you can update a task. Asana has a very simple & intuitive interface. It was very easy to update the tasks, create new tasks, make notes, etc., all from the home screen.

Contras: I have been using the free version, so not all features are available to me. I would like be able to create multiple projects, but I think that is available in the paid version. For now, and for what I've been using the program to assist with, I don't have any cons about Asana.

• Publicado el 2/8/2020
Faibrey D.
Data Analyst
Agricultura, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/7/2020

"Simplified teamwork with improved transparency"

Comentarios: We have seen an improvement in reporting standards since we started using Asana. Team members are transparent and it is very easy to see everything and help those that are having challenges completing projects.

Puntos a favor: We started using it on free trial and we realized the first week that this is the software we wanted. One of the best factors is that it is updated regularly to add new features without an additional fee on us. With our team we are able to set goals and divide them into smaller goals that are distributed among team members in the software and we are able to track easily progress on each goal based on deadlines. We are able to track workloads and monitor portfolios on a single dashboard with a few clicks which makes it very user friendly. When we rolled it out we did not need special training as it is very easy to use. We automated all routine tasks in the software to save time and reduce errors. In addition, another feature I enjoy is the use of forms that are user friendly to submit work requests. They are very easy to fill.

Contras: Although it gives the option to secure documents and data from editing by enabling the comment-only feature, it does not restrict viewing of the data of which it is a feature they can add to make sure there is selection on who can view data among the team members.

• Publicado el 30/7/2020
Chase H.
Creative Brand Director
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"A god-send for getting us organized"

Comentarios: We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Puntos a favor: Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Contras: The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Executive Assistant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/6/2020

"Only one issue...."

Comentarios: Overall I have had a great experience. I rarely need support so not really sure what to say there. The one thing I did ask for (working with Google Aliases) they refused to do, so I guess if you are good with their program as is, you will be fine. Just don't expect them to go above and beyond to work with you.

Puntos a favor: I have been using Asana since 2013 and have taken it with me to each job I have had since. I love the adaptability of the program. I'm able to use it as a daily task list and can use it to manage a team and a project. They have a lot of ready-made templates that you can use, or you can create your own to use repeatedly like for a board meeting or other projects that have the same tasks each time. I constantly am recommending it to other Executive Assistants as it tends to play well with most programs.

Contras: The main complaint I have is that it does not work with Google Aliases. So if your company has a main address, but uses aliases for different departments it will not recognize the alias which means you can't email the project or tasks in Asana.
It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a hassle. I've seen many complaints about this but Asana is deaf to them and refuses to correct this. That leads to the arrogance that tends to come through for items like this and attitudes towards religious non-profits, I find it rather sad as it is a really good program, but they are comfortable with it and not willing to help...

• Publicado el 24/6/2020
Marcelo V.
Agile Coach
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"My Asana Review (Brasilcap)"

Comentarios: I am happy with it overall, but then i am a heavy user. I see that other team members take sometime to assimilate its potential and value

Puntos a favor: Once you know where to go, it's show great use on promoting transparency and team collaboration

Contras: Lack of reports Scrum/Kanban likes. A Query engine would be superb. I use these at Jira and helps a lot. Also some constraints vallidation, configuration/confirmation os necessary fields, things like that

Odette S.
Deputy Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App"

Comentarios: Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Puntos a favor: Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day. I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

Contras: I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Amber B.
Operations Manager
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados

"Asana Review"

Comentarios: We have really been able to streamline processes using asana. Also, being able to really have one place to house all info about a project. I also love using the workload feature. This way I can work with sales to see who needs more work and who is about to go on overload.

Puntos a favor: User friendly, ability to use minimal features to as in depth as you want. This helps a lot for my Executives that don’t need to know the ins and outs. Also, the training videos help tremendously to on-board a new employee who has never used the software before. I don’t have to come up with my own.

Contras: Still waiting on Forms that can be created and used at a Team level and not just a project level. I’d love to be able to do more automation with in the software itself. Right now I have to use google forms and zapier to do any if/then functionality.

Vasileios N.
Web Development Manager
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/6/2020

"Asana is the tool of choice when managing digital media projects"

Comentarios: Asana is the tool of choice when you want to manage digital media projects. The ability to implement strictly Scrum , Kanban rules is up to you without any restrictions set from the software - and you can be as versatile as you want.

Puntos a favor: - Asana is a really intuitive project management tool with a really small learning curve comparing to the likes of Jira, Monday and Airtable. New team members can easily get onboard without much training. - Really flexible as well as it lets you create all kind of project boards based on your needs. Does not restrict you to a specific logic i.e. Jira ; while at the same time gives you tools to organize and shape your project plan as you like eg. with the use of Custom Fields - really cool!

Contras: - The Portfolio functionality being on the Business tier - Having to enroll ALL team members to Business tier and not just some members of the team i.e. just the line Managers. Not everyone needs to have access to the Business tier features and tools.