15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Redtail CRM

Redtail CRM es una solución de gestión de clientes fácil de usar, basada en web y diseñada específicamente para profesionales financieros.

Descubre más sobre Redtail CRM

Puntos en contra:

Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school.

Valoraciones de Redtail CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Redtail CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 81 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Redtail CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (81)

Paul
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great opportunity when leveraged properly

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When I started working with Redtail, the previous employees in my office had not learned how to use it properly and so it was a mess. But once I got some training under my belt, I was able to understand Redtail better and started fixing all the errors that previous employees had implemented.

The team at Redtail really have thought about nearly everything. There are so many amazing features built in to the Redtail CRM that it is only at the user's own neglect if your office isn't operating more efficiently. I really appreciate utilizing automations to trigger workflows, and the reports that can be generated to track results or see an overview of how we've been doing.

Puntos en contra:

Not everything is necessarily intuitive. But go to Redtail University. The training you get there opens the door to understand how everything works inside of the CRM.

Lauren
Client Services Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Much more robust than most CRMs at the same price point.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The transition from one CRM to RedTail went very well, and we felt well-supported throughout. They system works wonderfully for our group now, but it took a lot of trial and error for us to figure out how to do that. The support, training, help after transition is pretty much non-existant, which was very frustrating.

They system is very customizable in all senses. Nearly all fields and how their set up can be customized to work for your group and business. We also use the reporting features quite a bit.

Puntos en contra:

The ability to customize everything can become paralizing, and RedTail's training and support was not nearly robust enough. We set the system up the way we thought would work for us, only to realize that certain things are not reportable/searchable. We then had to rethink and re-set up our entire contact list.

Juliana
Financial Advisor en EE. UU.

Redtail CRM

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Redtail is relatively intuitive and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

It can be glitchy, particularly when interfacing with other software.

Jess
Client Service Specialist en EE. UU.

We love Redtail!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall we love Redtail and continually attribute it to the efficiency of our team. Things no longer fall through the cracks because we've taken the time to set up workflows for all of our processes and we all contribute thorough notes to our client records. We use tasks every single day to make sure things are getting done AND that there's a record of someone doing them. We use the reporting options daily and have gained better insights into the business because of the report options available. We absolutely recommend Redtail to anyone looking for an efficient and affordable CRM

Redtail is cleanest looking and feeling CRM that we trialed. Everything is setup with the user in mind, so it's very easy to use. It's also very intuitive and there aren't many learning curves. The reporting is far above what other systems offer, and the workflows have completely changed the functionality of our team for the better. The ability to set up automations has also improved our processes. Our business runs much more smoothly, efficiently, and quickly because of Redtail. We find that the workflows and automations ensure that there are never gaps in our processes and things get done in a more timely fashion. They are always making updates and improvements based on user request, so over the three years we've been using it, it has only become more functional and user friendly versus feeling outdated. The support team is always available if you need help and the classes they offer are extremely thorough and helpful. The price is very affordable per user and they absolutely deliver quality well above the price point.

Puntos en contra:

There's not a lot to be disliked about Redtail, but some of the options are technologically advanced and either require a strong ability to be tech savvy or an investment in Redtail University. Various members of our team have attended Redtail University on many occasions and have found it to be extremely helpful in each of our understandings of how certain parts of the system work (mainly workflows) but unfortunately it is an additional $$ investment.

Zach
Advisor en EE. UU.

Redtail Customer Service Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: the CRM software is great, however the customer service experience we have received takes away from the value of this product

Ease of use and navigation - it is very easy

Puntos en contra:

There is a serious lack of training at the initial on-boarding. Also, the biggest negative - the customer service team needs a lot of work. You constantly have to follow up with them after weeks of waiting, and even when you follow up, they never have an answer or solution, and state that they need to contact another team member for an update, then you end up waiting another week or two before any progress is made. This scenario has occurred with our team at least a dozen times.

Tara
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

RedTail

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: RedTail is a good CRM but some of the functionality could be improved on so it isn't so "clicky"

They only charged per office and allowed up to a certain number of users without any additional costs. We could add or remove profiles ourselves for new or terminated employees.

Puntos en contra:

You had to make multiple "clicks" to get certain information for clients. They didn't truly integrate with several of the software programs. Integrations were mostly single-sign-on. Emails had to be copy and pasted to contact profiles.

Financial Planner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Not a bad CRM, but I ultimately took my business elsewhere

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I was displeased enough with the software that within 6 months of joining Redtail I lobbied hard enough for the firm to switch to Wealthbox and spent nights and weekends figuring out the software and spearheading the move as I was very frustrated in the lack of customizations and user interface.

Redtail is a good software and has a lot of functionality for contact management (assets, liabilities, notes, etc.) I do like that Redtail is more encompassing than many other CRMs (ex outlook) that can track way more customizable information.

Puntos en contra:

There was very little customization that made navigating the software difficult. Also i found the contact management interface difficult. In addition, tech support had very long wait times and ultimately required a bunch of email back and forth which is not helpful when your issue is complicated.

Alexandra (Alex)
Alexandra (Alex)
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Redtail provides functional CRM for finance professionals

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Redtail does what I need it to do for the most part.

I like the layout; the information is spread out on the screen in a way that is it is easy to read and find what you're looking for.

Puntos en contra:

Certain functionalities are not available. Specifically I wanted the ability to have a Redtail hard-coded field for annuity maturity dates. I also want ability to show when client canceled appointment rather than removing it entirely from the database.

Ryan
Ryan
Supervisor of Cadet Engagement en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados

Great CRM

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been using this CRM for about 3 months now after a recommendation from a Field Marketing Office and we haven't looked back since. I had experience with other CRMs like SalesForce, while SF is still fantastic and top-tier, I find this to be a better value for the money.

I love that this CRM allows us to break down different tabs that are relevant to what we do as Financial Advisors. We have a clients section, prospect section, and even a seminar sections where we are able to track and market to those that are signed up for a workshop or dinner seminar, it helps us compartmentalize the different categories and groups that we are trying to engage

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, the only qualm I would have is that I wish there was a better integration with drip email software, but that might be user error.

Does it's job

4,0 hace 5 meses

Redtail is fairly easy to use and straightforward. There are lots of "extras" that we don't use, but it works for what we need it for (CRM for a financial services firm, note keeping, contact management).

Puntos en contra:

Workflows do not work well. We ended up purchasing another software that integrates with Redtail to manage our workflows.

Fuente: GetApp

Redtail was front line of FS CRM, but management apparently took revenue out of. Viking

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Not positive overall. If I’d have any

It was tailored for FS Industry and was setup for to integrate with our back office of custodian.

Puntos en contra:

How slow it is. Take it for a spin and wait for every screen

Patrick
Financial Advisor en EE. UU.

RedTail CRM Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The biggest benefit is ease of use. I can look up my clients on the app with very little trouble.

Ease of use and intuitive. The customer service is in the U.S. and they are extremely helpful. Very easy to begin setting up the CRM with very little direction. Connects very well with other vendors.

Puntos en contra:

Since the CRM cannot be changed, I could not tailor the product to my needs.

Barbara
Administrative en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

WARNING: You might need a computer programming degree to use this software!

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use it only for database information. It is a powerful tool but LACKS usability and the ability for people to get informative reports

It is a GREAT database tool, so much information in one place

Puntos en contra:

Using this information EFFICIENTLY & EFFECTIVELY is near-impossible. The reporting area is the most-complex, time-consuming, difficult, complicated, horrific, stressful thing I've ever witnessed in my 30+ years in the workforce. JUST TO RUN A SIMPLE REPORT to gather the amazing database information, requires a huge headache to figure out. It is NOT SIMPLE, it is NOT USER-FRIENDLY at all. It takes multiple steps and a host of IF, AND, OR, BUT, EQUAL to, or LESS THAN, or is not blank, etc., etc., etc., to perform. Then to get a printout in a clean, readable, PDF type-file???? Forget about it! I have to call customer service EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to run a report. Something that should only take a few moments to run takes HOURS. I have been using this for several years, complain about it on forums along with a host of many others, but it has yet to be addressed. This software should not be this difficult to use. If you only need a database, this will serve your needs. If you need in-depth reports to use the information you have, good luck!

William
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Everyone at Redtail, it seems, is a rookie

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been given the runaround for two months. One rookie to another. No response to my case. You'd think as a CRM, they would follow up. One rookie after another write me useless comments and likely are closing my petition as "resolved."

I liked the integration w MOrningstar, but that integreation has changed for the worse and Redtail employees either can't understand the issue or deny it is an issue. I cannot speak to the data integration team.

Puntos en contra:

It changes. I think it has a problem, but the Redtail staff does not understand their complex software. They will not allow me, an experienced user, to speak with their data integration team. They deny that they have a problem and do not understand financial planning.

Jon
Lead Advisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I rely on Redtail everyday. Good product but could use some enhancements

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Central area for all information on my clients, prospective clients and other key contacts.

Cloud based, very good customer support, very thorough data base. There are many ways you can create lists from your database to create mail merges.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it interfaced with my Google for Business calendar and email. It seems like navigation between the different functions could be more streamlined.

Phillip
Owner en EE. UU.

Great CRM

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been users of RedTail for 10+ years and only utilize a small portion of what is available, yet the $ spent is well worth it.

Ease of use, amount of resources and linking features is great.

Puntos en contra:

Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school".

Daniel
Daniel
Admin Asst en EE. UU.

Easy to Use

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Easy of use and cross-platform capabilities.

This software is easy to use and it is also easy to train new team members on how to use it. Also the mobile app makes being offsite much easier.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the functions are a bit basic. Most of them have to do with searching inside of the database.

Giovanni
president en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

great software, very user friendly, easily implemented and integrated with other software platforms

5,0 hace 6 años

i like that it not only integrates with my broker dealer but also with sales/lead software vendors and constant contact for easy updating and soliciting

Puntos en contra:

takes some time to get used to and to fully implement and the university or training can get a bit daunting

Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Highly intuitive, tons of features

5,0 hace 6 años

Love the workflows system and the various integrations with other relevant software. Very simple to begin using and easy to learn features afterwards.

Puntos en contra:

Wish it integrated with a couple of other programs that I use.

Jodie
Financial Advisor assistant en EE. UU.

Redtail CRM worth the money

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: has helped our business manage client data and very helpful customer service when I have any questions or need help.

Ease of use and functionality of reports is a huge plus for me.

Puntos en contra:

It feels in financial data but does not feed in account types or titles so it's hard to see what type of accounts the client has.

Advisor en EE. UU.

Redtail Is great

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A CRM tool to house all client information and appointments.

Redtail's ease of use. It is a great software and is easy to learn.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of certain integrations, especially with Outlook.

Patricia
Technology Training Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Superior Training & Resources

5,0 hace 5 años

1. Excellent training and online resources available in multiple formats: live in-person classes (although for a fee), free live webinars, custom webinars, recorded webinars, and an extensive searchable library of help articles and mini-videos. In fact, most topics have both articles with screenshots and mini-videos, so whichever format you prefer is available. 2. Ease of use: The only reason I gave Redtail CRM 4 stars instead of 5 is that it has so many features that it can be a bit daunting. 3. Integration: Redtail has integrations set up with dozens, maybe hundreds, of programs.

Puntos en contra:

Only small nitpicks, like wishing more things automatically created notes or the organization of a few screens. Overall, the feedback I've received from our reps is quite positive.

Paul
Financial Planner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

There are better solutions than RedTail

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Not great. It was not intuitive and there are other solutions for a similar price that are much better.

There were a number of integrations with other companies that were useful.

Puntos en contra:

Basically no product enhancements in the 3 years I used it.

Candace
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and manage my client base

4,0 hace 5 años

I like how easy it is to fill out a client profile and attach tasks and documents to it. I love that when I click on the email of one of my clients, it automatically opens an email ready for text in my email application. Redtial is an everyday resource for me.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have any complaints currently.

Christopher
financial advisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

used for daily tasks and workflows between multiple users

5,0 hace 7 años

super easy to use and the set up is amazing. very clean, neat, and organized. would recommend to anyone

Puntos en contra:

It could maybe load a bit faster instead of needing to refresh pages once tasks are completed