Opiniones de Sprout Social

4,4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,3 /5

Sobre Sprout Social

Sprout Social ofrece soluciones de participación en redes sociales, publicaciones, análisis, escucha e informes para agencias y marcas líderes.

Descubre más sobre Sprout Social

Mostrando 458 opiniones

Eileen moran C.
Marketing & Operations Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2019

"Nicer interface than Hootsuite"

Comentarios: It puts all our social media profiles in one place for the small businesses that we manage. We can run customized reports that show the analytics for single or multiple profiles to see which posts are the most engaging and our follower/friend counts. Replying to questions or messages is easy to do right in Sprout. It streamlines what would be a cumbersome process of monitoring profiles for about 15 profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can also see the feeds of handles you follow to find and reply to posts on Twitter.

Puntos a favor: Sprout lets you add multiple profiles from multiple platforms and schedule social media posts at whatever times you want or using a queue with times set by you. The listening stream can be customized so that you can choose whatever profiles/hashtags you want to see at that time. You can reply, assign posts, forward posts, retweet, retweet with comments all from the news stream. It works well with Zapier for RSS automatic posting of blog posts also. We started using it about 7-8 years ago, and the price has not changed for us, so it's a very good value for our money. The dashboard is easy to use and has multiple types of views, like calendar, so you can see if you have a lot of messages bunched up and spread them out. Support is good and the Sprout All Stars Slack group is another souce of information. Over time features have changed because of changes to Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, but Sprout has consistently improved the platform and added or revised features as needed. It's a great tool for small/medium businesses. You can mark messages as read/done to get them out of the stream.

Contras: Sometimes the software logs you out when no one else is trying to log in. It can also sometimes seem like a post has not been scheduled but when you refresh the page, it is there. It works better with Twitter than Facebook or LinkedIn, so if those are your main platforms you may want a different tool. I think the issue may be more with FB and LI changing their rules than Sprout.

• Publicado el 25/4/2019
Marketing Communications Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/6/2019

"Great Social Tool to Manager Multiple Brands"

Comentarios: For the most part gives us an all-in-one social media management and creation tool. Perfect for collaboration and the structure of permissions and approvals helps on a team level.

Puntos a favor: Allows us to collaborate across our team with members in different locations. Love the notifications and ability to respond directly to social posts within the app. The ability to email posts to certain non-users helps, and being able to tag content types makes organization easy. The including reporting is robust and provides enough information across multiple platforms to make good decisions. The single inbox is ideal and is the reason we continue to use the platform. It's great to know if something was handled and by which user and the sense of accomplishment is there once you clear your inbox.

Contras: The listening tools are a separate cost and for our brands becomes too expensive to commit to. Which it had more feature built in like other platforms to scour and collect keyword mentions across other platforms (not just social).

• Publicado el 24/6/2019
Zdravko T.
Software Development Lead
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2021

"Incredible marketing with a prestigious experience"

Comentarios: We are making a solid effort to be able to cover all the marketing process in the organization, it has given an excellent performance to strengthen each one of the work areas. We have oriented our needs to Sprout Social and the result has been as expected. We perform well, I recommend it because it helps me have exceptional efficiency and has proven that it can influence many parameters of digital marketing. It helps a lot and you will have a great tool at a comfortable price.

Puntos a favor: I really like that the software is very feasible for any kind of marketing, whether it's mail marketing, social networking, digitalization, content management. It's actually very complete and covers an incredible scope. Simple factors like interface and support are also excellent.

Contras: Basically I would improve some designs in the interface, I don't have problems with the agility of the interface only in the themes.

• Publicado el 13/1/2021
Cassie S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automoción, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"Idea is great, follow through not so much.."

Comentarios: I would say I'm pretty neutral about it. I was so excited about using them but if I could rewind time I never would have switched.

Puntos a favor: I manage 13 different social media accounts so I need scheduling software to keep up with everything! The majority of the reports on sprout are the same as you can find on your social media channel, but having everything in one place makes reports easier.

Contras: We have had some issues with Sprout since we signed up and the customer service along with the follow-through has been less than ideal. First off you have no account manager, the guy who signed us up washed his hands of us the second he got the check. I found this out when we were having issues connecting our Instagram. After 2 MONTHS, yes 2 months, of talking to support and engineers none of which could help us solve the issue we finally spoke with someone who had an idea of what was going on. After a couple of hours on the phone with him, everything was all fixed, except it wasn't truly fixed. The next day we discovered that since they were having issues connecting our business FB to our business Instagram they just created another business page for us to connect it to. So now we have a business page out there that isn't ours that we can't get Fb to remove.
In addition to this major issue we have has small ones such as not being able to post a gif, and not being able to post multiple photos to Instagram through the desktop. It seems the more we use Sprout the more we realize it is not up to par.

• Publicado el 2/12/2019
Nicholas P.
Social Media Manager
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2020

"Sprout Social is the best choice when it comes to marketing"

Comentarios: We have made many customer monitoring efforts with a very effective utility. At the same time the margin of contingencies has given much more importance in sales and marketing departments in general. We managed to automate many market processes that we used to do with a lot of waiting time. I recommend the software to optimize everything related to the form and conduct of business marketing. It has been very systematic to speed up the processes, it is very fundamental to achieve positive aspects.

Puntos a favor: I like it because it has given me many advantages to follow up on clients, continuous monitoring of possible sales strategies and in addition to creating very solid advertising projects. It has really been exceptional to corroborate the formation of income and profit support. I think the support does a good job.

Contras: I don't like that it is a little more expensive than other similar software, you should reconsider the subscription costs.

• Publicado el 18/12/2020
Cari E.
Asst. Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"I absolutely love Sprout Social."

Comentarios: I'm always surprised when a social media manager hasn't heard of Sprout. In my social media classes for my masters degree most of my classmates used Hootsuite and they were surprised by the differences between the two products. Sprout is by far superior and I'll never go back.

Puntos a favor: Sprout Social makes social media management simple. I publish content on a daily basis and review our notifications, messages, and assign tasks when needed. The crop tools help us with our photography and graphics for each platform. Most platforms also allow alt text, which is extremely helpful and is a huge priority for us as an institute of higher education.

Contras: Sometimes the content calendar glitches and it shows all of the posts per day, including shares, that we didn't necessarily create. It can be a little messy and difficult to navigate when this happens, but it is rare and likely occurs when the software is going through updates. And who doesn't want updates/improvements? Definitely not a deal breaker in the slightest.

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Dan F.
Social Media Manager
Automoción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/2/2020

"Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool"

Comentarios: Good.

Puntos a favor: Sprout Social is an easy-to-use product that allows the Beginner Social Media Manager/Coordinator the ability to save time and be efficient. It has a basic reporting cluster and overall, it's a good tool.

Contras: There was no drap-and-drop ability. This may seem petty but when you're scheduling 60-90 pieces of content per month, having to manually open each desired post to edit the date and/or time so that the posting doesn't clash with another post is quite cumbersome. Furthermore, when you have all of these posts on different days and at different times, it's hard to go into a day and recall which date had which post on which social platform at which time. Seeing all of this in a calendar view and literally moving the desired post and everything that corresponds with it, to another date is soooo easy and pleasant to the mind. The lack of a social queue was a major deciding factor as well.

• Publicado el 4/2/2020
Ellie G.
VP of Marketing
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/7/2020

"Good product, expensive for businesses with multiple social channels"

Puntos a favor: Easy to schedule posts, cool upgrades for tracking & analytics. User experience is great

Contras: No snapchat or Tiktok integration. Also, its really expensive if you have multiple social channels. Reasonable price for 10 channels but since each FB, insta, twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest etc counts as 1 channel, 10 goes fast. Also, Insta & FB are owned by same company and you can push your insta post to FB automatically so why do each count as a channel against your 10? We have 3 brands so that means I would have to pay for 18 channels (6 for each) with insta, twitter, FB, GMB, LinkedIn, Pinterest, that pricing gets crazy.

• Publicado el 7/7/2020
Digital Marketing Associate
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Great for Posting, Monitoring, and Analyzing Social Media"

Puntos a favor: Sprout Social is the best solution I've found for managing all social media platforms from one site, including LinkedIn

Contras: It could be easier to respond to social media comments. For example, you can't "reply" to a comment, you can only add an additional comment on Facebook.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2016

"Simple SM manager with superior Analytics feature"

Comentarios: I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and on Capterra and my expectations soared and became somewhat unrealistic to be honest. The pricing threw me off because $99 monthly seemed kind of steep given the features. Nevertheless, I had nothing to lose by trying it out so I decided to signup for a trial. I’ve used/currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino, and many other social media managers, so I had a lot to compare Sprout social with. Sprout social is easy to use, the layout is fairly simple and uncomplicated, the dashboard is somewhat of a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, so are the features. My favorite features are the Smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to Hootsuite Auto schedule function. The RSS function in the feeds tab is also really nice as I was able to connect it to my Feedly account. A major use of this is the post via RSS function, which I used to auto tweet blog posts from influencer blogs in my niche. The Asset Library is also an amazing feature as it is a great way to store images for future use. The discovery tab shows suggestions on accounts to follow and unfollow, people who have conversed with, and people who mentioned you in a post. Sprout social is a great social media manager, however, It doesn’t seem all that superior to Hootsuite or Swift social. Considering the cost, I expected more out of it. Which I’m aware is rather ridiculous. I will say this though, the “Reports” function offers a variety of important stats such as: Group reports, Twitter profiles [For tracking profile performance to determine the impact of twitter content], Twitter comparison, Twitter listening, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, Engagement reports, Team reports, Task performance, Trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, Tag report, Google analytics and Sent messages. To me, Sprout Social’s unique feature is its analytics function. No other SM manager, except perhaps SMHack, has such powerful and detailed social media analytics.

Puntos a favor: The Digital Asset Library
The Analytics feature
The RSS feature can serve as a social media content generation tool.
Easy UI

Contras: The pricing is rather steep. There are other SM managers with more powerful features which could prove to be a better substitute to Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better Asset Library feature, SMHack provides just as detailed analytics, Swift social has powerful RSS feature, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling function, as well as one of the easiest SM Managers to use due to the numerous tutorials online and it's inbuilt mini-tutorial.

• Publicado el 13/12/2016
Nathaly W.
Marketing Manager
Servicios, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Super Charge your Social Media"

Comentarios: Definitely enjoyed the user friendliness of the platform and their support was also really great. I enjoyed the smart inboxes, competitors social analysis and scheduler. I would say the platform is easy to get into straight away and is easy to build a fell formed strategy from. Not much else too it. If it wasn't for the cost, I would have definitely gone with this platform and I'm still a little sad that I was not able to use the software just because of price. Definitely a Happy, Easy and Joyful experience.

Puntos a favor: Firstly. Sprout is extremely user friendly and simple to use.
I honestly really enjoyed that all comments and direct messages from any platform are collected in an inbox for me to respond to as soon as possible and never miss a comment. This was very important to me and something that I could not find on other platforms.
I also enjoy the Scheduler, which is important to be but similar to any other scheduler.
The competitors analysis of their social media was very enlightening and brought a whole new spin to the game which I also really appreciated! The software has your typical reporting and listening tools, which is also essential. I would say that sprout is very on point when it comes to doing a cohesive social media strategy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants One place to take care of all things social media related.

Contras: You can not control any Ad accounts from sprout, but you can engage with boosted posts and ad's once they are live. Hence, sprout will work in compliment with the original ad account.
I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts. Their price to add accounts asked too much for us to beable to continue with the purchase of the software. We operate in South Africa. So going from Rand to Dollar is quite a big leap. Although the software has many lovely tools, the price just didn't equate for us.
The only other tool I can think of which would be missing is SEO in terms of Social. Otherwise Sprout Social pretty much has most tools you would need from a Social Managing platform

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Sarah V.
Content and Social Media Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2019

"The Best Social Media Scheduling Platform Hands Down"

Comentarios: We love Sprout Social and highly recommend it to others. We've used other scheduling platforms, and nothing has come close to being able to handle our needs the way Sprout Social can.

Puntos a favor: Our team has used a variety of social media scheduling platforms, including Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and others, and Sprout Social is by far our favorite for many reasons. • As an agency with hundreds of profiles, Sprout Social makes multiple account management a breeze.
• The scheduling browser is very easy to use.
• It offers ideal posting times to help you optimize reach and engagement.
• It offers a birdseye view of the month. (One of our pain points with Hootsuite was that this was not an option.)
There are also many features that those who work with social media every day can appreciate that the average user might not, such as: • The option to schedule and create a new post without having to click into a new window each time.
• The ability to download reports by platform and specific date easily and quickly.
• The option to view data which allows you to see which content is performing the best.

Contras: I won't beat around the bush. It's pricey. Very pricey. If you're a freelancer or not using social media daily, it may not be worth the investment. If you're an agency working with multiple clients or if social media is part of your daily routine, a scheduling software that offers everything Sprout Social offers is well worth it.

• Publicado el 2/10/2019
Public Relations Account Executive
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2017

"Best customer service in this category, hands down. Big win with launch of listening product."

Comentarios: People seek out social media software primarily for automation. But that doesn't solve the workflow and analytics issues that social media and community managers face. Sprout enables us to load content and art into the automation platform as drafts, submit for approval and then automate posting. We also need a competitive edge as an agency, and using this software with the ability to provide more robust analytics than what is provided in the native platforms is a huge win. The biggest improvement we've seen to social media tools in general came from the launch of the social listening tool. However, the pricing model is hindering us from being able to use it. Big bummer. And it can be fixed. We hope you will consider applying the agency model pricing structure that exists for all other functionalities to this particular function. It's essential for us to be able to incorporate it into our new biz process and the current cost structure is preventing us from doing so. Please help!

Puntos a favor: The agency model sold us. Big win to invite larger groups rather than paying by the "seat" as previous models and other services demand. The approval process and analytics go beyond what is available in the native platforms which is essential for business use. The social listening is what we've been waiting for--and will be instrumental in our relationship moving forward. With that said, there is a caveat, listed below.

Contras: The social listening is amazing. However, the sales model is seriously flawed. Our clients will not pay every month for each social listener. Moreover, our agency needs to use this as a way to earn new business. We have many pitches in process at any time and it's not feasible for us to pay every month per listener. As such, this amazing service is not available to us on the scale it needs to be. Please come up with a better pricing model so we can use and sell this service. As it stands now, only the really big agencies will be able to afford it. You need the mid-sized agencies like us (about 50 employees). Just like the agency model sold us by not having to pay by the seat, we can't pay per listener. If you made that available to us, say 3 listeners per client in our agency model, that would be a win. It would limit the number so you could up-sell in those cases where big companies want to listen for a lot of different indicators, but it wouldn't prohibit the broader use of the tool for the masses--which will drive significant growth. Additionally, this is a huge differentiator for your business. If you make it out of reach for most clients, you loose your edge. Help us. Help yourselves. Give us this tool! And give it to us in a way that our clients will pay for it.

• Publicado el 29/11/2017
Jessi H.
Stay at Home Mom
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/11/2017

"One of my go-to SM management tools"

Puntos a favor: Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

Contras: There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

• Publicado el 1/11/2017
Heather H.
Social Media Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"Marketing Agencies and Sprout Social"

Comentarios: Overall, we much prefer using Sprout Social vs. Hootsuite. Hootsuite seemed out of date and not nearly as easy to use as Sprout. We switch to Sprout Social 3 years ago and have never had the desire to switch back.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use to schedule content is the best part about using Sprout Social. It's also very easy to add new accounts and take accounts out when necessary. I work at a marketing agency so we write and manage tons of content for our clients, so it's important to be able to switch from client to client easily, and switch from platform to platform (FB to IN to TW). Sprout Social does a great job with that.

Contras: Sprout Social will have glitches from time to time where content is not pushed out at all or incorrectly. They have sent emails addressing the issues and assured the costumers that they're working to fix all issues but every once in a while we still run in to the occasional glitch.

• Publicado el 9/10/2019