15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre iGradePlus

Sistema de gestión escolar y boletín de calificaciones basado en la web para profesores, escuelas y distritos.

Descubre más sobre iGradePlus

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

iGradePlus tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 260 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado iGradePlus?

Filtrar opiniones (260)

Donyelly
Donyelly
Animal Welfare Coordinator en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

One Stop Shop of Functionality

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, The use of iGradePlus has made my management of over 250 students in over ten classes, with multiple assignment a breeze. I no longer have to use multiple spreadsheets to track attendance, scores, grades, and communications.

I love the versatility of the platform. There are so many functions that work well together. The software is well integrated and very thought out. The pathway from page to page is logical and intuitive. Anytime I had an issue with the iGradePlus, I received a response swiftly. And they are eager to take suggestions as well.

Puntos en contra:

There are some functionalities of the newest upgrade that are still in beta or not as functional, but I am confident that they are working out the bugs, such as bulletins and memos. I would like to see a search function for the email content. I've used it for so long, my emails have grown.

Gwenda

Customized Reports

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It has taken me a good bit of time to learn it and adapt it to our needs. The hours invested has paid off.

As an alternative school we are not connected to the district SIS. We still give grades and needed a platform that would allow for professional looking reports. This software allows for reports to be streamlined and customized to each teacher's preference, too.

Puntos en contra:

The mapping is a little difficult to navigate. I find myself hunting for the link to complete a task and it isn't where I would expect it to be.

Mike
Instructor en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

iGrade Review

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have worked with other administrative programs and find iGrade to be somewhat "clunky" to use. I really do not like the feature that moves all assignments from one year to the next. I change assignments every year and now have to delete them as we move from one marking period to the next.

The software is relatively easy to input grades and assignments. Attendance is also very easy to take care of at the beginning of each class.

Puntos en contra:

There is little information on students and families for communicating with them through iGrade. It can be cumbersome to adjust grade scales, although I do not know if this is an iGrade issue or administrative issue at the school I am currently serving.

Sandra
Educational Consultant / educator en EE. UU.

iGrade is awesome!

5,0 hace 4 años

As an individual instructor, working with a collective of vendors this platform seamlessly marries to meet the record-keeping our parents and students need. Our student's personal information is kept secure and our educators have a record book that makes communication a breeze. It was simple to set up for each teacher and class. Parents can join easily . Additional parents, tutors and educators can be added to monitor multiple students. Marvin's rapid response to development ideas makes me feel like my organization is his sole focus rather than treating my industry like a red-headed step child. iGradePlus.com has helped our collective in this rapidly changing world of distance education.

Puntos en contra:

Intergration into Google Classroom would be a lovely next step.

Edelmira
Fuente de la opinión

Everything you need and more!

5,0 hace 3 años

There are a lot of online gradebooks to choose from. However, they are not all equal. You might love one feature but then find another aspect is lacking. IgradePlus was wonderful in every way!! First of all, it was the first online gradebook I found that would work for a Dual Language class. I can seperate the two groups but can still assign assignments to all whenever I want. My partner teacher and I use the same account and easily access and manage grades and multiple other features. We seperated the subjects according to the categories from our district report card and now all we have to do at the end of the trimester is create the progress report and grades are done!! We also love that there is a student and parent portal! This makes it easy for parents and students to check on progress. We love it!

Puntos en contra:

Creating progress reports/report cards was a little challenging to figure out at first and took me some extra time to learn but once I figured it out- they were great! I send print outs with district report cards.

Dan

iGradePlus

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I really like iGradePlus and highly recommend it.

I like how this software is easy to use. It accomplishes exactly what we need to do without all kinds of confusing extras. It does not require training in order for staff members to begin using it. In addition, I like the price. As a smaller, private school with a limited budget, iGradePlus is actually affordable for us unlike many other high powered management programs.

Puntos en contra:

I dislike the calendar and teacher planning options. I am unaware of any way to integrate other calendars into iGradePlus. So our school uses both Microsoft 365 and Google as platforms. I wish there was a way to integrate one of these.

Luis
Math Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

iGradePlus is made for teachers with minimal tech skills.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is our third year using it for our campus. Teachers are comfortable and really like the new features as they are rolled out. Very well priced when we compared to other vendors.

Easy to roll out and implement. Teachers were able to begin using it immediately with single session training. Response to questions, suggestions and bug reporting are acknowledged quickly. Communicating with parents is really easy and privacy is maintained when sending a group message.

Puntos en contra:

Reports are a bit hard to customize, unable to customize certain sections.

Antonette
Support Services Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Second year

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very user friendly with several features to print reports on individual students.

Ths is a very user friendly product that has multiple uses in addition to managing grades and assignments. the bulletin board and empoyee/student evaluations are quite useful.

Puntos en contra:

Our center enrolls students from 8 different high schools. It would nice to be able to print a list of students by high school and for grade reports at the term and the semester.

Annette
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Teacher tools

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Grading evidence for meetings, and ease of use for students and parents.

The ability to communicate with students and parents with ease. Posting student work and grades make grading and creating a portfolio of student completed work for Parent, IEP, or 504 meetings a perfect place for evidence of student growth.

Puntos en contra:

None at this time. If I do have any questions about changes. There is always a quick response.

Kerry
Teacher en Sudáfrica

Absolutly Love It

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Easy... I love it! Honestly glad I found them and don't regret being with them!!

The simplicity and everything is in one place. It is also super customizable (not a one size fits all).

Puntos en contra:

Nothing as yet. I am super happy with them!

Margaret
Coordinator and science instructor en EE. UU.

Excellent For Classroom management

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My classes are once weekly middle school and high school college model classes designed for homeschoolers. I teach about 100 students a week and have parent helpers input grades. iGradePlus is easy to set up each year and explain to my parent helpers. Parents of students have ready access to their children's information and communication between instructor and parent is really easy. In addition, my experience with contacting the company has been wonderful! They respond immediately and work to fix whatever problem has been encountered, whether it was a parent access problem or something on the instructor side of the program. iGradePlus is also very affordable!

iGradePlus is used by all our instructors because it is easy to understand and set up and provides a fantastic array of record keeping and student management options. Instructors are able to set parameters and guidelines for grading, keep track of attendance and behavior, easily communicate with parents and students, and offer parents access to their children's grades. Anytime I have a question or have encountered a problem and email the company, I receive a quick response and the help I need to fix the problem.

Puntos en contra:

Working up methods of deducting percentage off of total grades instead of point off of scores for grades. As of the end of this past school year, iGradePlus hasn't included a percent off total score option, just a points off the score entered option for late work. Much of my grading involves inputting actual points on a quiz or study guide which can range from 10 points to 125 points, so it's difficult to have a built in number of points deduction for late work. I need a percent off late work option. I have been told they are working on that option, so it might be fixed for this year. But that is a minor problem compared to how much I like the overall program!

Alicia

Very happy!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with my overall expereince with iGrade! The ability to record grades and communicate easily with parents and students makes life easier for all involved. Students can easily see assignments due in one place and parents can easily check on their student's progress as needed.

While the product is great, the thing I appreciate the most is the costumer service! If I could give more than 5 stars I certainly would! As far as the function of the product, the News Feed may be one of my most used features. Having an easy way to post information that can easily be retrieved at a later date/ time by parents and students at their convenience makes my job easier. Also, the abilty for parents to print transcripts at their convenience is nice for our families.

Puntos en contra:

From my teacher's perspectives, adding grades to the grade book can be tedious. However, the staff of iGradeplus are top-notch and are always available to hear our requests and have made several of the improvements / updates we have requested. From my perspective, not being able to add the courses and rosters of the coming year until the current year has been archived creates a great deal of extra work for me. We are a homeschool co-op of about 300 students and I need to keep a very close eye on head-count for each hour of the day and for each course. A traditional school or a school that does not need to keep a close eye on enrollment for each class and each hour may not be effected by the inability to overlap school years.

Leah
math teacher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Math teacher review of iGradePlus.

4,0 hace 5 años

I like that the software is easy to use. I am not a techie by nature and I have a relatively easy time navigating the site. I like that I get prompt replies when I email. Very friendly and helpful. We chose iGradePlus for its price point and ease of use. I believe we have been using the program for 3 years.

Puntos en contra:

I think that some improvements could really help. 1. The way to add guardian email is a bit counter intuitive. It takes some time and searching to get to the screen needed in order to edit. 2. For some reason, assignments from the previous year stay in the classes. Quite annoying!! Why would they remain in a new school year grade book?? It used to be that I could delete many assignments with a couple of clicks. Now, I have to endure the tedium of deleting them one by one. I am spending a ridiculous amount of time doing this. 3. I always have a hard time with the reports function. The template instructions are a bit difficult and I can never print out more than one report at a time without some mishap, like dropped classes. Again, way too time consuming for a user.

Ed
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

iGradePlus, the Grade Book I was looking for ...

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I found it easy to set up and easy to use.

Wow, just amazing. A lot of the grade book features I've been looking for years. I've tried so many and ultimately for the ease of use, price, and customizability, I have not found anything that compares.

Puntos en contra:

If you are using a traditional grading system it works exceptionally well. For standards-based grades, it is difficult to use unless you use some type of conversion (they say this feature is coming). Otherwise, it does everything I need it to do with a clean interface.

Erin
Art Instructor en EE. UU.

iGrade Plus as an Instructor of art classes

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I am satisfied, and like where things are headed. I do not have much experience on other software to make full comparisons.

The ability to organize assignments and lesson logs easily for students. I am enjoying the lesson logs and ability to upload documents/links for students to find. I love the ability to annotate and return assignments to students.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a little tricky at times having to bounce back and forth between screens. There are a lot of options listed out that it can be overwhelming. It can feel a little bit clinical. As an art instructor, the ability to post videos or include small snippets of audio would be a useful feature. I can't embed a photo unless its hosted elsewhere for a hyperlink, so I have to rely on pdfs or attached jpegs. I'd prefer to have the ability to use photos in line with my text at times (like you can in lesson logs). There is no inbound email communication and emails are not easily listed for emailing students or parents directly. Only outbound. The interface doesn't always function well on other devices (buttons hidden off screen unable to scroll over to it or zoom out).

Amy
Ed Asst en EE. UU.

Customizable and Straighforward

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Allows strict attendance tracking, behavior management options, communications, and grading/assignment tracking with multiple options. Strikes a great balance between ease of use and customizability.

Being able to do strict attendance was HUGE for our program, as we have to track hourly student attendance, and no other program in a reasonable price range would help with this. Before this change, we were still able to use user-defined attendance to track whether a student/class attendance had been entered. Lots of functionality besides: behavior tracking, assignments, etc make this a fully functional program for a small site like ours.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, going through multiple levels of menus is a bit time consuming, and and it can take a little while to get used to how to get where you are going. Reports are not particularly intuitive, but again, are powerful.

Gail

Great Improvement

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.

Being able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.

Puntos en contra:

Reports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.

Cindy

Outstanding Venue

Comentarios: Excellent.

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is really great about providing excellent customer service and responding to any questions promptly. He is always willing to work with me even when it might be over something that seems simple that I may not understand. He is also open to suggestions about what new features would be helpful.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have a Discussion Board yet, but I know that's in the works. Also, it doesn't have a quiz function yet, but I just use Google Forms for now.

Stacey
lead instructor en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Looked for many programs

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have tried many programs and I find this to be easy to use and quick to get use to

Once you learn how to navigate this program it is very easy to use

Puntos en contra:

Difficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first

Nancy

igradePlus has been a Godsend

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: iGradePlus rocks! So happy to use this product! Saves me so much time!

I like how thoroughly the software meets my needs as a teacher documenting grades, absences, etc. I also am very impressed with the high level of customer service that is provided! Once I made a mistake and hit delete over a set of data. Thankfully, it was restored back into my files by the next morning.

Puntos en contra:

Having to set up parameters for reports. I like having it all set up already.

Carmen
Faculty en EE. UU.

User friendly program

4,0 hace 7 años

Very easy to use and you are able to customize grade scale and categories. Students are able to see their grades and you can make notes on grades when entered (if they lost points for something you can state why). But, they will have to click on the note to see it.

Puntos en contra:

You can break your classes down by semester, but you have to keep that particular gradebook active if you want to use the same students again. Once you archive a gradebook then you have to re-enter all your students. It will not let you archive an individual class, you have to archive the Gradebook.

Nolan
Principal en EE. UU.

Grading Made Easy

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use this daily in my classroom and have for years. It is a great tool and one of the best online grade books I've used in my career.

iGrade Plus is a great, and free, digital grade book. Being able to enter your own course names, students, grading scales, weights, makes grading SIMPLE!

Puntos en contra:

Some of the functionality is a little clunky at times, but honestly would happily work around it. Moving from student to student within classes is a little clumsy and just some simple things I would change, but it is not a game breaker by any means.

Sylvia
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

We started with iGrade in 2015 when it was still beta. It has been a great, user friendly program.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Ease of use and affordability.

It's ease of use and the personal and quick attention from the program writer himself with any questions we have. I can email customer support anytime and he will get back to me that day, usually within hours. He is also readily available to our teachers and has listened to our suggestions for improvement. Our teachers as well as our counselors, who reference iGrade for attendance and grades, have all expressed how pleased they are with the program.

Puntos en contra:

Any cons were minor and usually concerned features that were still in the works. Customer support was quick to respond to our concerns and kept us updated as to when new features would be rolling out.

Anna
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Informing Parents

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Igradeplus is amazing. If there is a problem they respond fast and quickly. It is great to work with them.

This is a great way for students and parents to take control of their education. I have seen more involvement with the parents on what their students are doing.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the way the attendance is taken. I have done it in class instead of for the day.

Dan
American History/Choir Teacher en EE. UU.

iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart

5,0 hace 5 años

As I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.