Opiniones de Syndigo

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Syndigo

Los minoristas y los distribuidores reciben información de alta calidad sobre los productos, relacionada con sus necesidades como resultado de la experiencia en fuentes de datos.

Descubre más sobre Syndigo

Mostrando 8 opiniones

Web Developer
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Very powerful Item Management Software"

Comentarios: Overall, I believe this will be a very easy to use software and ease my item management.

Ventajas: I like the ease of searching for item records. The search and display is very smooth.

Desventajas: There could be a more prominent notice that I have a filter in use. That would help me to know to clear the filter.

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Dan G.
  • Publicado el 10/10/2013

"Shotfarm/Timberland"

Comentarios: Pro's:
- streamlining the process of distributing assets to retailers
- centralized location
- the majority of the site is fairly intuitive, but there are some areas that I think could be more user friendly for those users who aren't "tech savvy"
- image resize and conversion
- branded website
Suggested Features/Modifications (based on feedback from the field, our retailers, and our marketing team):
- customized thumbnail image for CSV/excel/pdf files
- Add a feature to "attach a file" when sending invitations. i.e. we have a "how to guide" we send out with accounts. Ideally, if there was an option to copy and paste a link into my own email when inviting a new user, that would be easiest for myself and accounts. That was they are not fishing for two emails and occasionally the email from Shotfarm is fed into their spam folder.
- "remove duplicates" button in lightbox (identical file name)
- Admin/superuser would be very helpful to me in managing users - password resets, capability to see and manage all lightboxes and ensure everything stays clean and consistent across our brand
- "export factory" vs "download center" - Marketing team suggested this may be confusing and preferred "download center" because it was more intuitive. Also, if there was a way to remove the "credits" part for those accounts who have prepaid for unlimited downloads, I think that would avoid some confusion on the accounts part.
- add the "next page" button on the bottom of the screen like it is at the top right
- rather than having to hover over the actions buttons in the gallery, use a drop down as we've found users don't even realize there are different links there.
Overall we've had great feedback from our users and are really excited about Shotfarm going forward!

• Publicado el 10/10/2013
Account Manager
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Syndigo is good at points, but still needs work"

Comentarios: A work in progress. I think once they work out some issues they have, it will be a really great tool. I don't see that happening for at least 6-12 months.

Ventajas: It is a great platform to store all product information. You can easily export and import product upload sheets to efficiently fill out information that is needed to publish product. Their customer service is also failrly responsive which is nice.

Desventajas: There are several cons, it seems like this is fairly new and they are still working out the kinks. 1, product image uploads are often messed up because they upload direct to the Syndigo default channel. 2, product are often duplicated when trying to publish to several recipients. 3, there isn't good enough feedback when a product isn't being published and "needs review".

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Mike P.
E-Marketing Specialist - Amazon and Retail.com
Electrónica de consumo, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2019

"Our Main Content Syndication Platform"

Comentarios: Webcollage is great, we've been with them for a long time now. We have working relationships with a lot of Webcollage account reps that are very positive as well.

Ventajas: The fact I can create content for a SKU and syndicate it out to various retailer websites is the main selling point of Webcollage's solution.

Desventajas: The system is slow on occasion, so when i'm editing a group of skus, it can be very cumbersome and time consuming.

• Publicado el 16/1/2019
Yumiko I.
Product Data Management
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2018

"Edgenet Product Content Management Review"

Ventajas: If values entered have some errors, they would show error messages right the way with detail descriptions of what part has to be corrected. It saves us a lot of time.

Desventajas: You have to filter through the searching options to do the multiple part number search, which adds an extra step for people like us who always handle mass products. It would be helpful if we could set a default search option on our own.

• Publicado el 5/12/2018
Jim K.
Jim K.
Web Developer
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Syndigo Item Data Management Works Well"

Comentarios: Overall, I am very, very pleased with this platform.

Ventajas: I like the filtering features the best. It is very easy to find the item that I need to perform maintenance on.

Desventajas: The only con I can think of has to do with the workflow. After you make any edit or update, you can SAVE but the next action is a bit hidden. The "publish" link is very small and sort of hidden down in the lower right. That should be a colored button to be more intuitive.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
Tim L.
  • Publicado el 3/11/2016

"Superb Content Syndication"

Comentarios: WebCollage helps give our accounts easily syndicated content as well as interactive product demos. These product demos allow customers to get a clean walk around of our products for a more "hands on" type of feel.

• Publicado el 3/11/2016
Marscha A.
Marketing
  • Publicado el 11/10/2013

":)"

Comentarios: fast replies on aswers and friendly service

• Publicado el 11/10/2013