15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre EventMobi

EventMobi es la plataforma de tecnología de eventos móviles más poderosa y popular del mundo.

Descubre más sobre EventMobi

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features were difficult at times to navigate.

Valoraciones de EventMobi

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

EventMobi tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 76 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado EventMobi?

Filtrar opiniones (76)

Adam
Adam
Assistant Professor en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All in one event management!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For a conference or meeting this is an excellent tool for the digital age.

Eventmobi is a software platform for doing event management. It is app based so users can log in on their phone, tablet or computer. So it is a great way to go "green" for a meeting or event (reduce printing costs too). However, this is just the beginning. You have digital event planning and can push email blasts, programs, alerts, attendee info. Plus, you can automate the collection of survey data, live polling and audience participation. The platform is quite easy to use and for a small meeting/conference easily handled by one person rather than an event management company. For a very large meeting you may need more people depending on your timelines. Eventmobi has integrated registration and payment processing (with Stripe) and makes this part of the meeting simple to organize. You know in real time how many people are coming, how much money you are making from ticket sales etc. In addition, you can push requests from Eventmobi to ask speakers or participants for their bios, asks sponsoring companies for logos, descriptions and website links all with the click of a button. Many of our vendors really like have the additional contact with attendees thru the app. At the end of your event you can generate a lot of analytics about how people used the app and interacted with vendor pages. You can collate survey data on speakers and sessions into very nice pdf reports or excel tables. Customer service is fast and excellent.

Puntos en contra:

There were some areas in the registration system that were a bit cumbersome or required contacting customer support to fix (e.g. if somebody wanted to cancel their registration). However, there is a new build of the software this year (2018) and a lot of these issues have apparently been fixed.

hace 5 años

Hi Adam, thank you very much for your review and your business. We appreciate it. You are correct that our Experience Manager platform launched this year does address many of the challenges you've observed earlier. We invite you to check them out for your new event.

Aina
Executive Director en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

EventMobi platform and service made for a postively memorable first virtual conference!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Considering this was the first time we had ever organized and hosted this kind of virtual event, the staff organizing and members attending were extremely pleased with the platform and outcome of the service! All the staff at EventMobi were extremely supportive and helpful, which was very much appreciated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept us on track at all our weekly meetings! Thank you to the post-event team for working with us and being flexible on creating options for having the recorded on-demand sessions available for longer after the event. All in all a fairly slick process and experience!

EventMobi design team were able to design a platform that matched our brand and style. The conference platform was easy to navigate as a registrant/event user, and the SUPPORT TEAM hand holding us every step of the way was FANTASTIC!

Puntos en contra:

The back end was a little overwhelming at the beginning, but overall became manageable once we overcame the learning curve. There were some bugs to work out with the integration with our Swoogo registration list. In the future see if you could embed REMO into the main stage. We also got into a crunch at the end of the prep-phase, because it was not mad aware to us how much work would still need to be done by the EM team to prepare the transition slides. But it all worked out in the end!

Karen
Director of Client Engagement en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

EventMobi is a partner in Event Sucess

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I will continue to try and work with EventMobi in future. As I named this review, they truly are a partner not just a vendor. I appreciate the entire team from the developers getting the app onto the stores to the team checking in along the way before and even during the event.

I felt supported along the entire way. I have used other competitive tools on the market and I felt like I was drowning in FAQ's. Even with a semi-technical background when I needed help I could hop on a chat or give someone a call and get a real response and guidance. They are the best team, you never feel like you will just be given a link to figure it out yourself. EventMobi makes sure you have the support you need.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. You can get a little overwhelmed about how to set up your widgets and links but if you are worried you can ask them to look at it and give you their advice.

Jamison
President en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

App works, but nothing special about it

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: App works fine, but could use a facelift to bring it into 2019

I was with the team that evaluated this software for an event. The team decided to move forward and the event was successful, but many features were underused.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is a little clunky and feels like it hasn't been updated in YEARS. Information IS available even after the event.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback for EventMobi. We're very happy that your event and event app was a success. We hear you about the look and feel of the app. As you know, EventMobi is one of the original innovators in this space and we have created one of the most comprehensive platforms in the market today. Just over a year and a half ago, we completed the redesign of the Experience Manager (our CMS) and our customers love the new platform as it allows them to manage their entire event stack. We have been working hard on a design update of the event app, so if you would like a sneak peak please get in touch with your account manager. We plan to release it this summer and are super excited to showcase a fresh design complete with new features. We hope we have an opportunity to have your team and attendees use the new EventMobi for your next event :) - Bob Vaez CEO

Masud
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

The Human Resource Manager erfect Event Management Software

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like the real time broadcasting thanks to live streaming features The software makes attendee management easy It comes with event management and webinar capabilities

Puntos en contra:

Not a single issue while using EventMobi - it easily makes events a success.

Diana
Vice President of Event Planning en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Loved EventMobi

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The support team was amazing and helped to make the whole process stress free, painless and enjoyable.

I felt that the software was user friendly- while we did opt in to have the support team set-up the product, I was still able to go in and understand how to do it if I needed to. I also liked that I could have my virtual team in a green room, and I could be with them, but not impact the front end.

Puntos en contra:

I would love if it could integrate with our registration software. While there is a lot of customization and options to use the EventMobi registration page and integrate with the platform, I loose the ability to seamlessly track our participants.

el año pasado

Hey Diana! Your review made me really happy. Glad to hear the switch paid off for you. In general, we should be able to integrate with almost every registration system. If you aren't looking for something customized, our Zapier integration allows you to integrate EventMobi with more than 5000 systems without ever writing a single line of code. Check it out! Again - thanks for your review, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Bridget
Innovation & Strategy en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Low Friction and Great Product

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Very positive! The customer service was top notch in terms of being prompt and professional.

The ease of building the application and also how simple and fast it was to get up and running. Very intuitive UI.

Puntos en contra:

It would have been nice to have the ability to incorporate the live polling into PPT slides or existing presentation tools. Instead we had to flip back and forth between the slides and polling/Q&A.

hace 10 meses

Bridget - I had to read your review twice to make sure I wasn't looking at a marketing text we wrote :-) Thank you so much, I am glad you got the experience we were designing for. I am also grateful about your feedback regarding the live polling. I will speak to my product management team later today and see how we can improve the experience. All in all I am happy to read your review, and I hope the many new features we have released will excite you for many events to come :-) Thorben at EventMobi

Kim
Global Account Executive en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great mobile app for the price!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Has been a great improvement to get groups to stop printing programs.

Very easy to use from the Administrative side and user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Gamification. Not feasible the way it's currently designed.

Darlene
Owner and primary planner en Canadá
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo

Great Partnership with MPI Foundation Canada Council

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Event Mobi was an excellent partner for the MPI Foundation Canada Council and the MPI Canadian Advisory Council. They understood our challenges of delivering a cross-Canada education session on a sensitive and important topic for the event and hospitality community. The Team at Event Mobi led us through every requirement. No surprises and excellent results.

Event Mobi was an essential partner in the delivery of our important session topic. They provided end to end support and were very accommodating to set up our needs and arrange all virtual components quickly, efficiently and with excellent results, from design to technical support the day of our presentation

Puntos en contra:

NO CONS - experience was professional and entire team was involved and committed to our project, from content to delivery.

Bec
Bec
Marketing & Events Specialist en Australia
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great app for attendees at event!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Easy to use and set-up, training was spot on, tech support help was the best i've ever experienced, modern look and feel, our event attendees raved about the app.

Puntos en contra:

Setting up the icons on the homepage was a tiny bit clunky, and the survey question-types couldn't be edited (maybe for future development).

hace 8 meses

Bec! This is Thorben, VP Product Marketing at EventMobi! Big thanks for your awesome review! Thrilled to hear our app delighted your attendees - music to our ears. Your words about our easy setup, on-point training, and top-notch tech support made us dance a little in our chairs. We strive to deliver a modern, seamless experience, and it's fantastic to hear we hit the mark! Noted on the icon setup and survey editability - it's comments like yours that help us perfect our product. Look out for smoother, more customizable features soon! Again, your review is our ray of sunshine. Here's to making more event magic together!

Marlene
Administrative Assistant en Canadá
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

Feedback

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Eventmobi enabled my association to conduct virtual conferences during the pandemic with minimal training (in terms of entering info. onto the platform). However, we had issues with our workshops during our recent 2 day conference (Legal Section Annual Meeting Oct 6&7). The incorrect links were inputted onto the virtual platform; this confused the attendees & speakers. This was taken care of but it was unfortunate that this occurred as we relied on Eventmobi making that portion of the conference smooth (we had 4 workshops & on the day of the event, I had attendees and speakers reaching out to me as they were confused and were not sure what link to press).
In addition, due to circumstances beyond my control as an Administrative assistant I was late in providing material to Eventmobi. I received negative emails from the Eventmobi person assigned to our conference - this occurred a few times. As an assistant I do not make executive decisions on my own and have to wait for instructions or things to get confirmed. This individual from Eventmobi was not nice to me in her email responses, and I did not appreciate her tone. However, I understand she had deadlines to meet and it was crunch time. I would advise in the future to refrain from responding to Admins in an emotional tone as it creates a negative vibe, that myself as a customer should not have to encounter.

the ease of use for every function & the fact that as an Admin I can updated it frequently.

Puntos en contra:

we had issues with the formatting in biographies; I was advised to use "copy as plain text" but sometimes the formatting was still off. If this feature could be fixed (for example, regardless of the font copied it should automatically copy to a specific font to ensure every Bio has the same font size.) that would eliminate the need to re-format at the users end.

Anick
Administrative Assistant en Canadá
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EventMobi is very intuitive!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The software is amazing, but the customer service is beyond amazing! I've done many events in EventMobi for the past two years, and every time I had a question or a glitch, the chat was very responsive. Every single person at the customer service is professional, responsive, friendly and efficient! I would say that customer service is one of EventMobi's biggest strength!

Using EventMobi is easy and very intuitive. Everyone can learn how to use it! The interface is colorful, easy to work with and very liked by participants.

Puntos en contra:

It is hard to say, I haven't had any bad experience with EventMobi so far.

el año pasado

Anick! I love every single word you are writing. I am thrilled we managed to amaze you and deliver an excellent experience for you, but also your attendees. I hope you get to talk to one of your Event Success Managers soon, because we have just launched a couple of really cool new features that are intended to further improve your experience. Thanks again for your review, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Molly
Planner en Canadá
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with great customer service!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Enjoyed! I used EventMobi once at GO WEST 23. We used it every day at the event, but not before or since.

Intuitive to use and set up on the back end.

Puntos en contra:

I would prefer the speaker questions are less clicks away. They were quite embedded and speakers don't have time in their stage time to walk everyone through it

hace 10 meses

Molly - I have heard so many good things about your event and I am really glad our team could contribute to your success. I love how you found us as easy as we always strive to be. You have a point on speaker questions! I will speak to my team and make sure to see how we can further improve the experience. Meanwhile, you could also use the "live" question view. Speakers just need one link for that, no login or nothing else. That could make it even faster for your speakers to access their questions. Thanks a lot, Thorben with EventMobi

Marsha
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Support for customization

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Good. Haven't had any experience with competition so can't compare.

Quick, real-time updates and usage. The registration process was fairly simple.

Puntos en contra:

Being restricted to everything being linked to an email address.

el año pasado

Thanks for your review Marsha! I am glad our support team could help you get everything customized how you wanted and needed. I will take note of your feedback on not wanting to be restricted to email addresses. They are a pretty standard identifier, but I understand how that can sometimes be challenging. I would love to talk to you further to understand your use case, so we can possibly reflect a change in the future. Best, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Natalie
Global Manager Regulatory Compliance Center of Exc en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great app, easy to work with, it looks great; customer service is wonderful. Fair pricing!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Audience engagement, paperless events, great app

Customer service and the development department are always open to suggestions. You get an account rep. You're talking to actual people. They're very responsive on chat and by email or phone.

Puntos en contra:

The app is focused on larger events. I wish they would come up with features for one day events of approximately 120 participants. For example the possibility of multiple games/games linked to certain sessions. The possibility of copying an app. Not the content but the formatting... images/color scheme etc.

hace 6 años

Thank you for sharing your feedback Natalie! We're glad you enjoyed our customer service. I will share your feedback with our team. Thanks again! -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Christoph
Project Manager Digital Media en Suiza
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice features, very easy and intuitive CMS

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A digital companion for events and lectures from small to big size.

Content Management rather easy and efficient, even for less experienced users. Ask a question to speakers, document sharing, map integration are my favourite features.

Puntos en contra:

Gamification feature requires a lot of preparation and is rather complicated. No reward system for shared comments or picutres.

hace 6 años

Christoph thank you for sharing your experience with others on Capterra! We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with our product team so they can prioritize new gamification features. Thank you, -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Traci
Talent Management Liaison en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Great Event Managment Product

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Great product and easy to load info and navigate.

End User results....ability for them to know where their going and when their going is priceless. Valuable tool for presenters as well.

Puntos en contra:

Easy, forward leaning, information at your fingertips, post event information access

Jennifer
Executive Director en Canadá
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It was so amazing and I would definitely recommend again!

It was very easy to use and the customer service support was amazing or any questions we had.

Puntos en contra:

It is tedious when you are doing bilingual apps.

Anita
Managing Partner en Canadá
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Product and Support

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Had a fabulous experience. The technology was exactly what we needed for a coast to coast virtual meeting with several presenters, pre-recorded segments and breakout discussions.

[sensitive content hidden] on the Account team was amazing to work with. They up to date reporting helped us manage our communications

Puntos en contra:

Had a few technical difficulties with remote slide advancement

Sarah
Account Director en Canadá
Desarrollo de programas, 51-200 empleados

Highly recommend

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Awesome experience. Looking forward to working with them in the future.

The product was easy for our team to manage. The EventMobi team was extremely responsive to our needs.

Puntos en contra:

Some additional functionality needed (integrations) to make it even better.

el año pasado

Hey Sarah! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi, here! Thanks for your review. I am glad you had an overall great experience. I just wanted to address your point about integrations: I love integrations, and I love playing with APIs and; unfortunately, there are thousands of solutions out there, and we cannot integrate with all of them. BUT: for the ones we don't, you can usually integrate with something called Zapier. Zapier allows you to connect EventMobi with no coding required to over 5000 other tools. Check it out :-)

Tina
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome product and great people to work with.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: This was our first attempt at having an app for our annual customer meeting. We were looking for something that could deliver a good product at reasonable price (less than 100 attendees). Gabriello was great to work with to understand what our needs and price point were. Throughout the process, their customer support was very responsive and helped with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and will use in the future.

hace 8 años

Hi Tina, Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad we were able to assist in delivering a successful event for your attendees. Looking forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Henry Hayes Support Manager

Educación superior
Fuente de la reseña

I did enjoy the EventMobi experience - great support team!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It definitely supported our event well. I really liked the survey options that were able to capture data from the event

Live Display, Support Team, built in registration system, aesthetics, branding options, app interface

Puntos en contra:

Not being able to set overall event time, glitches like outgoing email not personalizing (support team did eventually solve it), formatting of notifications (luckily know a bit of html), having to re-write notifications every time

hace 6 años

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad you enjoyed our support team! We are working on making notification improvements, but I will share your notes with our product team. Thanks again! -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Arte y artesanía, 51-200 empleados

EventMobi

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The costumers are very happy with the way EventMobi works, and the business is very happy also to have acquired this software.

Everything in the software is very friendly to new users, the software is very well built so that it doesnt crash even though using it in a high demand event. EventMobi has helped the business to become even more efficient due to the way that we can reach more costumers in an easier way.

Puntos en contra:

He only problem with EventMobi is that sometimes these events happen in places where connectivity can be hard to access, so having no internet connection ruins the purpose of the app.

Bethany
Associate Director en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Was perfect for our online conference

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer support staff was super helpful and easy to work with

We hosted a two-day virtual conference. This software was easy to setup and easy for attendees to use. Ease of use is my number one reason for recommending this product.

Puntos en contra:

None really. It did everything we needed it to do.

Heather
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

App building was easy and helpful

5,0 hace 7 años

I liked that I could customize what I wanted on the app and only pay for the items that I wanted to use.

Puntos en contra:

The price was high (although good in comparison), but for an older event crowd, I don't think it was used enough for the price.