15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Vend

Software de gestión de inventario y punto de venta de comercios minoristas basado en la web creado para iOS. A partir de 99 dólares por mes.

Descubre más sobre Vend

Puntos en contra:

The product export actually can come in handy when the system goes down on Vend's end, because when it goes offline, the only way to find a product in the sell screen is by SKU (so know your SKUS!).

Valoraciones de Vend

Funcionalidades
4,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Vend tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 224 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Vend?

Filtrar opiniones (224)

Daniel
Daniel
Co-Founder en Honduras
Alimentación y bebidas
Fuente de la reseña

After 2 Years Working with Vend, We are extremely satisfied. It has added value to our business.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Vend is a POS Platform that has helped us run our business smoothly. We love the ease of configuration and customization that is available. Looking forward to our growth expansion, we have concluded that we have made a right selection for a POS platform. It is a basically a Plug & Play installation for a new site with minor issues for a start up new store once you have your business running under Vend.

Pros: Intuitive interface. Most of our users are able to adapt in a few days. Reporting Structure is Good. We can replicate a site basically in few minutes. Only Online Software that actually complied with Regulatory Fiscal requirements with no additional customization. Cons: Which it could have more apps available for integration(Mobile Apps) and hospitality configurations. . Lack of Business Intelligence Interfaces.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of application Integration with third parties. Even though I find Vend very functional, I would like to see vend have payments gateways integrated in our region or country (Honduras, Central America).

hace 6 años

Hey Daniel, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Vend. Great to hear that you are extremely satisfied with using Vend and that it's added value to your business. That is the type of feedback we love to hear from retailers! If you have any integration suggestions that you'd like to see please reach out to our team and let us know - your feedback is valuable to us. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Abdulrahman
Owner en Kuwait
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Perfect App

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing Experience with more than 2 years with a lot of updates and perfect customer service.

The software easy to use, anyone can use it even a person not educated, I had 2 salesman in my shop the was using it for 2 years and more. The monthly report very accurate and helpful for our company to easy calculate our monthly income statement. Tracking our COGS anytime so we can control our purchases. the inventory stock tracking perfect. Option with no tax good for our country because we don't have a taxes. Tracking my sales anywhere online by my phone a good features.

Puntos en contra:

The monthly subscription fees little expensive specially for the small businesses/Home Businesses. So I recommend to have a plan customized for a small business with a low price kind of support them. Adding Arabic Language maybe will be a good idea and catching new users.

Kristyn
Vapor Store Manager en EE. UU.

TERRIBLE Customer Service

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I would never use this system if I were to open a business. I would look into other systems. Rain seems like it would be good, but need to do more research. Vend s HORRIBLE.

It's easy for employees to search something. I Like how you can export the items to an excel sheet to count and then re-import.

Puntos en contra:

1. It is like pulling teeth to get support. they make you write a novel rather than just simply calling- and then don't answer for days. I have been waiting exactly 7 days for my issue to be resolved. 2. Inventory counts are mysteriously inaccurate on a ridiculous amount of items, even after I update it the day prior.. It has been like this the whole 2 years on and off. There is no way it is employee/customer theft. It is program error. 3. The loyalty deletes every time I update a variant...I have to re-enter it every time which is extremely annoying and a complete waste of time.To make it worse, I can't highlight the loyalty amount that's already in there and re-type the same exact thing.. it makes me click the zero loyalty above and then re-click the loyalty amount and re-enter it. Another annoying waste of time. It's not user friendly on the back-end...you have to pay meticulous attention when updating things because of this. Difficult to do while working with customers. 4. This program is very inconsistent. 5. Sometimes my whole update doesn't save at all and I have to redo it 3 times.

hace 6 años

Hey Kristyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Vend POS. I’m very sorry to hear that you feel this way - we want Vend to be as easy as possible for retailers to use so I’m sorry that you’ve found some aspects a little difficult to master. Apologies for any frustration caused by this! I’m sorry that there was some delay with resolving your issue, sending through all the relevant information (including examples and screenshots) really helps our support team assist you as quickly as possible. The faster we know what’s going on the faster we can help you. In regards to your issues with inventory, our team have provided you with the steps to fix this and get things working smoothly for you. I hope that that’s all working better now, and if not please don’t hesitate to reach out to us again - we’re here to help! Best wishes, Lucia Vend’s Community Manager

Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The most atrocious app support I have ever faced

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Bad.

Vend has one of the most easy to use cloud point of sale that I have tried and tested over the years. As a business owner, Vend has been useful for my day to day work.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support team is atrocious. I have been trying to speak to someone from the Vend support team since 24th April due to some billing issues that could have been easily resolved in 1 or 2 days. Up until now, the issue is not solved and no one has responded to me on this issue. Speaking to the live chat guy and he kept me waiting for over 3 hours with no reply when he told me that he will be transferring me over to the billing time for assistance. Emails went unanswered and the support team even closed the ticket without giving me a reply or resolution to the problem. I'm not so sure that Vend is a system that caters to the small and medium business owners because we business owners and managers, we don't have all the time in the world to be waiting for your reply and chasing you for answers. I will definitely not recommend that anyone takes up this system unless you think you are ready to work with a support team that does not attend to you when help is needed.

Hines
Hines
Freelance Web Developer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I'm currently operating three locations, and Vend has been helpful so far

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The simplicity to set up the inventory does save our staff a lot of time. The integration for the receipt printer, payment terminal, and cash drawer is also pretty simple. And if you run into any issues, the customer supports were also quick to respond. If you are an entrepreneur who just opened shop, I'd recommend going with Vend.

It's simple to setup and if you have any questions, you can usually call customer supports who pick up pretty quickly. This product will help you conduct transactions, manage inventory, and set promotions. I'm sure there are more features, but those were the ones I mostly use, and so far I have not encountered any major issues.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there were more options on payment services than just Vantiv. Also, since this is cloud base, it will take a while for all your products to sync. For instance, if you're uploading new product and plan to do a count, I'd suggest waiting about 5 minutes for the upload to be completed before setting up the inventory counts to be safe.

hace 6 años

Hey Hines, thanks for your detailed review of Vend POS! Great to hear that you've found Vend simple to set up and run, and that Vend is saving your staff time. In regards to payment services, Vend has a number of integrated payment options depending on your location. For example, in the USA, you can use Vantiv, Square or PayPal. For more information go to www.vendhq.com/tour/accept-payments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jim
Jim
District Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Completely streamlined the way we do business

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Thorough reporting, cost effective, reduces our workload. Easier management of inventory.

I absolutely love the multi-store functionality of Vend. We used to have to create multiple transfers because our previous software was not cloud based and did not communicate between stores. It was a huge headache to manage two completely separate inventories. Vend solved this problem and cut our work load in half. Our inventory counts are now far more accurate and easy to facilitate. The interface is extremely user friendly, and new employees typically need very minimal training to become proficient completing transactions. The reporting is absolutely fantastic and thorough. The thorough reporting has allowed us to order product far more efficiently and accurately than before. The price is reasonable, the customer support is fantastic.

Puntos en contra:

I really can't think of much negative to say about Vend. We have had a great experience with Vend, and all of the issues that we have had were successfully resolved in short order by the outstanding on-boarding and support teams.

hace 6 años

Hey Jim, thank you for your glowing review of Vend POS! We're delighted to hear that you're so pleased with Vend point of sale software and that you've had a great experience with our team. Have a wonderful day! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Lynda
Lynda
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to set up, navigate and get customers checked out quickly

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Being able to set up quickly, access from the cloud and use on multiple devices are jut some of the benefits to me.

The ease in setting up an online store and having the actual inventory be available is amazing. Being able to set if you want items available online or not is a plus, as being able to set a product with unlimited inventory so that it is still available to order online, even if you physically sell out of the item. This is great for quick to order in products.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice to have better integration between my POS system on the iPad, so that I could use a receipt printer and auto-cash drawer without using a PC setup.

hace 6 años

Hey Lynda, thank you for your review of Vend POS! Very happy to hear that you have found Vend so easy to use. If you need any assistance with your hardware setup please reach out to our support team. You can submit a ticket (or a feature request) anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Alan
Alan
Ventas en Argentina
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It solves all of the problems I have as a retailer

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I achieved fast checkout because all the product are loaded in inventory,
but perhaps the most important is that I have increased the accuracy of reporting drastically

What I like about vend its is well designed user interface. But perhaps the most important is the ease of use, you can get the gist of it in about 20 minutes, and for more complex tasks it still would not take long to learn

Puntos en contra:

I guess it's that for more detailed accounting id have to connect it to another software. so for example i have other expenses like utilities dont figure in the vend reporting, so the GP figures for instance are not fully accurate.

hace 6 años

Hey Alan, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Our teams work hard to make sure that Vend is easy to use and quick to learn, so we're happy to hear that you feel that way! Vend has a number of integrations including with Xero's powerful accounting software that you may want to look into. If you'd like to give us more details on a specific feature you'd like to see in Vend, please use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375 to submit a feature request. All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Rex
Rex
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

It is Great for Specialty Retail

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The have a great product and serves a need in the niche and specialty retail market. I have used it many of times and integrated it with clients and tested it with many different types of businesses. The main concern is the speed and the register interface screen layout. I think in time some of the issues will get reworked. I like the integrations with apps and online. Being cloud based its very easy to rollout to more than one location. Reporting is very robust and it will report all types of sales from every source. I recommend it to any clothing store, bridal shops, craft shops, hobby shops, etc.

Vend is easy to get going, but has a learning curve. It has a design that is geared towards more specialty retail with lower volume sales. Installed in a resale clothing store, and it worked great, it has multiple picture features and offer integration with ecommerce. The level of options is great for stores like clothing, toy stores, hobby shops, etc.

Puntos en contra:

The user register screen was hard to get us too. Its not layout in a standard cash register layout. Their was no use of a virtual number keypad. Which is hard to get use too. There are work arounds for it. They really need to redo the user register interface to be more streamlined.

Eric
Eric
Co Owner en EE. UU.

Solid for Small Businesses

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overal it was good, I think for a small business that's trying to save on expenses and monthly costs - it's a viable option. Once you start making some real cash, and you want to go online as well - I think there are better platforms to fit your need

We used this for a small retail clothing store. It was managed remotely and easily updated within the shop. It was easy to see analytics for sales

Puntos en contra:

Our CC processor wasn't accepted at the time, so we had to input our credit card sales manually. This was a hassle but was eventually fixed.

Gladys
Logistics and Procurement Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Important Please read if you are considering subscribing to vend especially if you have more than 20

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: No issue resolved so far.

It is easy to use how ever with a very limited functionality offered.

Puntos en contra:

We subscribed to vend approximately a year ago when we had 2 shops and not very many sku, the system worked great and although few issues for which customer service was never really helpful we were able to manage and circumvent.   The issues started to build when our shops and sku started to increase, it was at this point we started to use there import and export functionality to mass upload data. Unknown to us at that time we started to see huge inventory issues within shops, from stock figures constantly being wrong to stock transfers always being incorrect. Upon investigation we found bugs when uploading re order level and qty, the system would automatically delete and add stock, we reported this issue to vend 6 months ago, they then came back to us with a solution   “ to manually edit 2000 sku across 20 stores whilst they resolve the issue”  It has now been 6 months vend has still not resolved the issue, there is no way we can manage to edit as per there solution needless to say we have had to build a complete off line solution to manage our inventory which is a core feature for why we purchased vend in the first place.  We are now urgently looking for alternatives as this has impeded our growth caused customers to walk away due to non stock items and will cause us a huge cost in technology change across 20 stores . I strongly recommend anyone taking vend to test the system robustly, above is just one of many unresolved issues 20 stores .

Gary
CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

After a year of use...

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After one year of using Vend my impression of the product has dropped drastically. The reporting functions are pretty much a joke and the accounting features are a disaster. The only thing worse than these two things is the customer service department which for a year has responded to virtually every inquiry with "The program can't do that", or "It is a feature we are looking to add." There is no report to tell you what, if any, inventory has had it's inventory on hand adjusted (which every professional program does have to combat theft). You actually have to look at each item individually, which when you have over 30k products is not something you can do. I purchased it for two key features, the ability to issue store credit and the ability to integrated with Quickbooks on-line. Only after I started using it did I find that it can do one or the other, for some bizarre reason, not both at the same time. The ordering screen does allow customization and only lists a products description when creating a purchase order. When you have multiple paints from different distributors with the name "Blue" it is impossible to tell which it is. You have to add the brand to the name, which might not be an issue if you start your business using it, but when transferring from another program plan on spent countless hours renaming your products. Then there is trying to enter your daily transactions in your account software when Vend's report don't balance sales and revenue. AVOID!

Front end is clean and simple for employees to use. Fine for a very small or beginning business.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting functions are terrible. System was not designed by anyone with any understanding of accounting or running a B&M retail business. Only capable of working for a very small retail business.

Brian
Fuente de la reseña

Great product at a great value and easy to use

5,0 hace 6 años

Great customer support, they are there for you with the answers to all of the "problems" that i have had quickly and ready to fix it

Puntos en contra:

The few problems that i have had were all update related, either of the vend program or the IOS version, in those cases the updates were not known to me and in some cases one or the other did not communicate well after the updates. It would be nice to know of potential problems ahead of time rather to be in the middle of a transaction and have to start the troubleshooting process, or have to wait for the update during peak selling time rather than knowing beforehand to take care of the problem during down time.

hace 6 años

Hey Brian, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're happy with the experience you've had with our support team - that's exactly what we like to hear! Sorry that you've experienced some problems with updates. Our team work hard to ensure all updates go out smoothly but occasionally this isn't the case for 100% of retailers. This could be due to a number of reasons, including the update, or the retailers specific setup or hardware. Our support team are on hand 24/7 should you ever encounter any problems so please don't hesitate to contact us anytime! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

DUSTIN

Perfect POS for Inventory Intensive Retail Stores

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Vend has been a great POS system for our retail store. It's register IPAD app is quick to learn and easy to train our employees on. The Inventory and Reporting system makes the management of our business so much simpler. It integrates well with multiple 3rd party programs, and receives regular updates from the company. Support has always been quick to help me out as well with the limited issues we've had. I would like to continue to see some improvements to the loyalty and rewards aspect, however these are not deal breakers.

The Inventory Management system is leaps and bounds above other POS systems we've look at. This is by far the main driver behind why we selected Vend as our POS system for our Cigar Store. Our small retail store can easily hold 10,000+ SKUs and we needed a system that could easily manage that. The reporting system is also very robust allowing us to quickly produce reports, or export data to allow us to measure sales trends, and make informed buying decisions.

Puntos en contra:

There are some limits to the loyalty system and discount aspects, however they have improved consistently with regular updates. We have a VIP Club system and I'd like to have a higher loyalty tier system for them, however there isn't a universal way to do that.

Joy
Office/Accounting/Inventory/IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

POS seamless integration, on boarding, and support are on point!

5,0 hace 6 años

Ease of use, cloud based for remote sales and access as admin. Simplicity in design and development. iOS based applications allow for quick learning at all levels from tech novice to advanced. The reporting is powerful, flexible, and captures financials and inventory in an easy to read and understand manner, again for all levels of knowledge and experience. The Products sections simplifies Inventory management in a very visual way, simplifying management and POS interfacing. Vend is constantly developing new applications and integrating processes that advance the power of the software. The notifications of these new apps is easy to read and activate.

Puntos en contra:

I was a bit disappointed in the change of entering a new product, as a keyboard dominant user, the new application slowed the process by removing a few of the tab functions. Slows data entry. Yes, there are still power users out there. :)

Azeem
Store Owner en Trinidad y Tobago

Fair

5,0 hace 6 años

Reporting features Product variants Dashboard Self Generating SKU Layby methods Customer accounts I love the gift card concept !

Puntos en contra:

Error Sales Rigidity in creating new users Wish the register had a options to limit use more for newer employees not to view all the sales history and to be able to open and close. I think that's more of the store manager's responsibility than everyone being able to do so.

hace 6 años

Hey Azeem, thanks for your review of Vend POS. We love the Gift Cards feature too - it's very popular with our retailers! On Vend there are three different user roles, Cashier, Manager and Admin. Many retailers have employees at the Cashier level that need to open and close the register which is why this functionality is available at this level. If you want to customize user roles, you can do so with Advanced User Permissions available on some of our plans. This allows you to choose what roles can see and do within the user roles. Hope that helps! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Kaitlyn
Marketing/Front Store Manager en Canadá

The Best POS System

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I Love Vend its one of the easiest platforms to use and I have used a lot. I run a small business thats not very big and this system has worked great for me.

Very Easy to use. I like that you can run your inventory of your store though it and that you can add frequent customers that come by the store. When they come in and buy something they can get loyalty points which can go towards one of their purchases. I also like the on account tab - this is very handy especially for us since we live in such a small town and everyone knows everyone.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like how the system just decides that we are not gonna listen to what you say. For example if something is on sale say for $2.99 and it was $3.99 sometimes it won't change the price. This is very frusterating so you have to watch extra carefully with sale items.

MARTINA
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados

Picture Perfect POS

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Vend POS has made my life so much easier. I like being able to search, order, plan from home and not have to go into the store to do work. I also enjoy that I can search almost anything.

This POS system is easy to use and easy to teach new employees. I love being able to access it from anywhere and being able to get information I need for planning and ordering.

Puntos en contra:

None as of yet. We have been happy. We have had no real issues and anything that has come up has been easily solved.

hace 5 años

Hey Martina, thanks for your review of Vend POS. This is the kind of feedback we absolutely love to hear. We're so pleased to hear you're finding Vend easy to use, train your employees on, and that Vend POS is making your life easier. If you do have any questions or problems please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team - we're here to help you run the world's best retail! Best wishes, Vend's Community Manager.

Myles
Sales Representative en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I've used Vend 4 days a week for the past 3 years.

4,0 hace 6 años

This software is very user friendly, and makes it extremely easy to enter in new products and keep track of said products.

Puntos en contra:

A fair amount of bugs pop up regarding the new product and stock control sections of the program. There could also be ways to further refine the stock control portion, like making scanned items organize themselves by a specific attribute automatically.

hace 6 años

Hey Myles, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Pleased to hear that you've found Vend very user friendly! Sorry to hear that you've come across some bugs, our team always appreciate retailers letting us know if they come across anything buggy so we can look into it ASAP. If you experience a bug or ever want to make a feature request you can use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Nicole
owner en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

HORRIBLE!!!

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I NEED VEND TO HELP FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

Puntos en contra:

I have had this system for two years and use the website feature they offer. Three month ago they did a update that caused my website to not sinc with my inventory. I pay for the highest level of support you can get with this company and I can not get a phone call through to them, I can not get a response back from a Manager, my special tech people working on this after three months still do not know what the problem is. I have had to turn my website off three weeks ago and have asked for them to do a manual sync and it still has NOT been done. I am loosing money everyday from not having a website available. It is helpless....

hace 6 años

Hi Nicole, Firstly, we want to apologize for the frustration and any inconvenience caused by this issue affecting your online store. We totally understand that this is not a situation you want to be in. Our team have made several improvements however unfortunately there is not one quick fix for the specific issue affecting your online store. A compensation has been processed for you and our team will be in touch when we have an update. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the situation and hope to have things running perfectly soon. Best wishes, Lucia Vend's Community Manager

Adele
Volunteer Manager en RU
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Super easy to use!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Vend sets up your users and products at the beginning but it is then very straight forward to add new users, change their access or remove them. Same with the products, you can create categories so that the till only have a few buttons and you then have products in each category. Very good system!

It is very straight forward to use, it is very intuitive, all the functions are clearly named and easy to find. There is a support function incorporated within the website which is useful but the customer service is absolutely amazing: when I've had a query, I've always had an answer within the hour. At the beginning, the team spends the time to explain to you all the functions and there's no shaming for asking 'stupid' questions.

Puntos en contra:

To be honest, in a year and a half, I haven't found yet anything I dislike about Vend.

Mike
Web Manager en EE. UU.

Features are overstated

3,0 hace 6 años

Ease of use in-store, could train new employees or temporary help for big sales in a matter of minutes how to operate the register

Puntos en contra:

The link-ability with e-commerce such as Shopify is not nearly as seamless as it is made out to be, lots of broken links

hace 6 años

Hey Mike, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Happy to hear that you found Vend easy to use and train staff members on! Sorry to hear that you experienced some technical difficulties with your Shopify + Vend integration, if you have any exisiting issues with this we'd love to help you out. If you need any further assistance or have any questions please submit a ticket with our friendly support team here using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Olivia
Administrative Assistant en Jamaica
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

A Small to Medium Retailer Friend

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Vend is fast, effective and efficient.

1. If you have a company that is very busy and its hard to keep track of your stock levels then this pos is a system you need. 2. Searching in Vend is fast, it organizes everything and gives you thee option to create different variants of items which produces results in timely manner; reducing customers wait time. 3. To every business safety is very important and Vend uses the Cloud which is safe, can be used offsite, and allows 24 hour access to all reports every day of the week. 4. It is pretty easy to use, very straight forward like similar sites that I have used and your staff members will be relieved of how user-friendly this is. 5. Stock orders no longer have to be a headache. You can add your suppliers information and when stock is low Vend automatically creates a purchase order and send them off. Now who wouldn't want such a handy feature?

Puntos en contra:

1. When inputting the float and an error was made i found it challenging to change that information. 2. The company I work for also uses Quickbooks and being that these two companies are integrated we were delighted only to find out it can only be combined for US residents only. 3. Its a quite pricey especially for start up companies.

Fabian
Manager en Costa Rica
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome software, made it all easier

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Made oversight faster, could work from anywhere, uptime is great.

It is easy to use, it is updated timely, and it offers PC web browser access. PC web access is very important because it gives flexibility.

Puntos en contra:

A little on the pricey side, but it offers great value for the money. Updates could come faster. They do come but tend to lag.

hace 6 años

Hey Fabian, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Fantastic to hear that using Vend has made running your retail business easier - that's exactly what we want to do for retailers. Totally agree that Vend is great value for money, especially compared to highly expensive legacy POS systems! All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Edwin
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent value for the money

4,0 hace 6 años

It is all in your hand and you can do what you want with the program and it is afforable I like the fact that you can add products and delete products easily and it is very simple to use

Puntos en contra:

Graphics need some work and certain icons could be used in bigger format Tracking previous invoice and customer history needs improvements

hace 6 años

Hey Edwin, thanks for your review of Vend POS! Happy to hear that you're pleased with Vend's usability, value and ease of use. If you have any specific feedback around what changes you would like to see we'd love to hear your thoughts. You can let us know by submitting a ticket using the following link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)