Opiniones de 123FormBuilder

Sobre 123FormBuilder

Automatiza el proceso de creación de cualquier tipo de formulario y encuesta. Diseñado para satisfacer todas las necesidades empresariales de recopilación y administración de datos.

Descubre más sobre 123FormBuilder

The features are most impactful. Moreover, it is very easy to use.

Valoraciones de 123FormBuilder

Funciones
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

123FormBuilder tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 128 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado 123FormBuilder?

Filtrar opiniones (128)

CEO en Suecia
Películas y largometrajes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Forms and surveys made easy

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: More users submit and interact.

I used to use google forms which compairs nothing to this. Firstly, more users interacted and liked the form more, and it gave me better stats and customisation.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really, its much better than google forms if you ask me!

Beth
Program Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Basic registration App for simple needs

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Average middle of the road experience. We moved away from this app for our program application because we needed for functions than what 123FB could offer. However, we still use this for basic program registrations that do not require a large build out or sophisticated automations.

Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable.

Puntos en contra:

Customer support is lacking. Some features are easy to implement and other are confusing. Payment gateway options are limited. Automation set up is clunky.

hace 2 años

Hi Beth! We are sorry to see you go, but grateful for your feedback! Kindly let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We'd be delighted to pick up a discussion on what we can do to make 123 Form Builder better, at growth@123formbuilder.com . The 123FormBuilder Team

Kathy
Kathy
Web designer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

I can’t live without 123FormBuilder

5,0 hace 2 meses

This software is a must-have for my business. It offers everything I need as it offers over 2000 template forms and has comprehensive form solutions. Integrates well with numerous software programs.

Puntos en contra:

Forms sometimes freeze when integrated into Wix websites.

Tanzina
Curator en Canadá
Bellas artes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

After over 4 years of daily use, they held my data "hostage" when I tried to downgrade

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After several years of using the forms almost on a daily basis on the Gold Plan, last year I went through personal tragedies, closed my business, lost my job and no longer needed nor could afford to continue the paid plan. This year as I am recovering, I will be creating possibly 3-5 forms in a year compared to 30+ forms per year in the past. When I tried to create a free form, I realized 123formbuilder had put security blocks so I couldn't access my old forms, data or even create new forms. They wouldn't even let me delete old forms without upgrading and paying for a Gold plan. I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service. They released the block at first when I first contacted them, and since their email had gone to spam, I never saw that they gave me a 3 days window to delete all forms. I just proceeded with creating one form, uploaded to my website, started getting applications, and went back to the "upgrade or else" page. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and pleaded to use the free service, said I wouldn't use more than 5 forms as per the free agreement, asked as a long term client if I could keep the current form with 10+ fields (I was willing to edit and remove excess fields if that wouldn't be allowed). But she just blocked me from even being able to access the form submissions and kept pushing me to pay!

Only workable on upgraded paid services.

Puntos en contra:

Even with the upgraded paid plan, it is very tedious to customize each new form even though they are duplicated. I was creating new sign up forms (duplicates of past week's form) every 1-2 weeks throughout the year, and had to customize every detail on the notification emails and thank you messages every single time. When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible!!!

hace 3 años

Hello Tanzina, Thank you for your feedback - we always appreciate it, whether good or bad, and it is one of the main promoters for improvement in terms of product and customer care experience. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience and we want you to know we do empathize with you and we do care about your situation. The safety of your data and your satisfaction are of real concern to us. We have looked into our interaction with our Customer Care Representative and we want you to know that she will follow up with you on an email she sent you yesterday. She will continue to communicate with you on this matter in order to ensure that this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again, 123FormBuilder Team

Ayush
Ayush
Graphic Designer en India
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best online electronic form builder tool available in the market

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with 123FormBuilder is great. It's the perfect tool for a form-building solution in the market. I can easily recommend this tool to anyone.

This form builder tool is very easy to use and offers a very quick form building solution. Pricing is also good, provides a great User Interface, and is easy to understand the analytics dashboard. It provides some predesigned form templates that can be used for instant form building, Analytics dashboard is awesome. It also has multiple user support and also offers some great integration with other software tools like - Wix, Wordpress, Paypal, and many more. Online electronic form building is pretty easy and great with this tool.

Puntos en contra:

I'll say nothing is there of which I should be thinking there's a con in this tool. It offers great results. I love the analytics feature and a fully customizable form-building solution. Best out there in the market.

Tulio
Manager en Brasil
Música, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

Puntos en contra:

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

123FormBuilder Overall Is Great

4,0 hace 4 meses

I like the many variety of designs that are offered with this software. It's easy to create forms, surveys, and the like. This software additionally has a lot of great templates.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that the fact that with all the great designs you have to pay the upgraded price; some of these should be made available. Although it's easy to create surveys, forms, etc., I've found another software that's easier.

Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance en Bangladés
Internet, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

5,0 hace 5 meses

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

Puntos en contra:

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

Samya
CEO en Brasil
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Simple, easy, effective and professional.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I love 123 FormBuilder. It is easy to operate also has a professional presentation. It was essential for me to have a system for registration on the class I offer and to collect feedback from my clientes. I am small business owner and was doing many thing on my own and 123 FormBuilder made my life easier. At the very beginning even the free version was serving me very well covering all my need at that stage of my growth. The simplicity and the professional presentation of 123 FormBuilder made my very beginning possible, actually not just the beginning but the growth possible as well.

I love how simple, easy and effective the 123 FormBuilder is. I could create a very professional surveys, online registration and feedback forms for my clients which has helping me to improve my services. Once I create the form I could send the link straight to my client or connect the link to my website page. The software is very intuitive and even if you have no experience with technology you can create professional forms for your clients with no problems. It also has verification before the cliente send the form to ensure that your form are filled by people not robot. Which make it very professional and safe.

Puntos en contra:

I am very satisfied with 123 FormBuilder. I have no problem with this software until now, it has covering all needs of my small business - regards to my forms - pretty well.

Sheilla
Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Basic builder that gets the job done.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The best thing about 123FormBuilder is its ease of use. You can get started in seconds and have a form that's ready to use. It's easily integrated with Wix and looks great on desktop and mobile.

Puntos en contra:

There's a 5-form limit that you can create on the site under their free plan. The aesthetic of the forms also could be improved.

Program manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easiest to use form builder software out there

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used the software to hire staff for our nonprofit. All the applicants who used the forms said they were easy to access and complete.

The software was very easy to use. To build forms all you needed to do was drag and drop elements (multiple choice, choice matrix, short answer fill in) into the document. What was really helpful, which no other software on the market does, is the fact that you could fit up to two column's worth of questions, side by side, in the same document. This allowed you to keep forms short as all of the space was used efficiently. Most other form builders force you to create one big, long column of questions that stretches across multiple pages.

Puntos en contra:

What I liked least was the fact that the software was missing the ability to export forms to PDF or Word. The only way that I was able to share the form with users is with a URL. This is an issue for me because in my line of work I work with clients who do not have reliable internet and yet still need to fill out the forms I send them. With an exportable Word or PDF version of my form, they could do this.

hace 2 años

Hi, David! First of all, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate any feedback that helps us constantly improve our product! We appreciate you checking in to see what features we have available. At this time, we do not offer the possibility to export data into Word documents, but it can be exported to Excel. Moreover, there is a workaround to get the PDF file with all your form's data. Please read this article to see how to export your entries to PDF (last section): https://www.123formbuilder.com/docs/can-i-save-reports-as-pdf-files-from-online-forms/ Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best as your business grows, The 123FormBuilder Team

Jared
Jared
Cheif Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does not integrate well with payment systems

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The customer service was terrible in the end. The fact that they couldn't fix this problem was mind-blowing​ given how big of a negative impact it has on a business. If you collect payments for your events DO NOT use this system.

It was cheap and seemed to work at first. User friendly but in the end it was the worst choice we made in the last decade.

Puntos en contra:

We use Square as our payment processor. After our first event and having over a dozen of participants show up that we were not expecting, we learned that the system does not properly notify when a participant has actually paid. The system showed that the payment was not completed when it had actually been completed. We were told that the reason for this was because it did not directly integrate with Square and that if the registration window was closed before the payment was complete, that the registration system would not show that any payment was made even if it was. We worked for hours with the team to see if this problem could be fixed but no solution was possible. If you collect payments DO NOT use this system! A system whose code cannot properly determine if a payment has actually been made is catastrophic to an event. Because our events are planned based on the number of participants we ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars per event for last-minute housing, food, space, instructors, admission fees and more. By the time we had learned this, we had already opened up many more events and were stuck for over 6 months dealing with random people coming to our events and spending hundreds of hours verifying every registration with Square to see if payment had been made. About 30% of all registrations had incorrectly identified whether or not someone had actually paid and we were left to pick up the pieces​. RUN from this if you collect payments. Use something else.

Janice
Development en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

No Response from Support

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Works great until it doesn't. Then you are on your own.

I love the ease in which this integrates with Wix.

Puntos en contra:

None of the 20 forms I have will redirect to payment. They all stopped working at the exact same time. I have contacted support for 7 weeks and keep being told that someone will email me with a response or that engineering is working on the issue or that they will get in touch with someone from Customer Service to get back to me. No resolution. Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

hace 2 años

Hi, Janice! We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the delay in solving the issue during that time. While we don't provide an ETA on bug reports, please rest assured that our development time will always resolve issues as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, some technical problems take longer to be investigated, especially since the issue was with a third-party connection, and as much as we would prioritize them, we do not have always all the needed resources. We noticed that your problem was solved right after you left this review and we got feedback from you that all your forms were working again. We are very glad to hear that. We hope that you are enjoying our product now maybe you will consider changing your review in the future. If you have any further questions, let contact us anytime via email or live chat for a faster response. Our best wishes to you!

Rose
Website Manager en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Good Product, Slow Service

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This is an easy-to-use form builder with payment integration, which is exactly what we needed. However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating. This has rendered us unable to charge late fees, which is costing us money by the day.

123 FormBuilder is easy to use and allows near-infinite construction and customization.

Puntos en contra:

There is a problem with the way the date fields communicate that has left us unable to charge late fees for months-- and we have not received meaningful support on the issue despite numerous emails back and forth with the company.

Brittany
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Form Builder for Simplicity

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: 123FormBuilder is at the top of my list of form builders when I receive a new client. If the client does not have complex programs and only needs simple form(s) for a website such as contact, subscribe, simple order, etc- it is perfect.

Very user friendly, quick set-up, design customization

Puntos en contra:

Not for high-level form building- Usually will not use if my client has Pipedrive or needs more complex forms/HIPPA

Lana
Agency Owner en EE. UU.
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Simple form with many functions!

5,0 hace 4 años

I was hesitant to use any form that I needed to pay for, but this actually has become a go-to form builder for many of my projects. From obtaining leads, to registration and accepting payments, 123FormBuilder does it all at a decent price. It also helps that the forms look nice on any website page it's embedded in.

Puntos en contra:

I do think some of the limitations vs cost could be adjusted, but if you are collecting money from your endeavors and using the freemium version, you should be okay.

Jose
Managing Director en Canadá
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

If only the developers were as good as the support staff

3,0 hace 4 años

I have a Premium account and I have always received better than average support. Because they use instant chat, you can ask a quick question and they will help you out - no robots. The features I like are the ones mentioned in their product. I have used all of them. Including chaining forms, subdomain ssl certificate, SMTP mail, translation, etc. It is for these reasons that I think this product is very unique. Creating forms is dead simple, updating, moving fields around, is very easy. It even has themes and ways to customize CSS and add Javascript. I did not try the payments though.

Puntos en contra:

I have found many glitches with the app. It is too bad that their developers are not fixing any of them. Below is a quick list that I have shared with them multiple times. All I get in their replies is apologies. - Repeatable components are still in BETA mode after nine months and counting. I don't know what product out there would have something in BETA for this long, so that is your first clue. - Long text & mobile numbers should transfer from one form to the next. When chaining form, long-text and mobile numbers are impossible to transfer correctly. Again, why? - Allow for computed text in the form so we can concatenate fields. There is no easy way to get this done and therefore you can't perform basic things like validating text, or transforming it. - Masking numbers to indicate 000's. What is easier to read: 100000000 or 100,000,000? There is nothing you can do but to ask your users to be careful entering amounts. - Individual attachments should not be zip when the forms are saved in Draft users re-open the form. - Add a field that indicates what language was used when the form was submitted. - Allow to undo, audit history of changes, logging of emails sent, etc. As it is, every change is automatically put in production. The ‘Publish’ does not mean ‘Save’. Hopefully, they get to resolve these issues soon.

Thomas
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Lead Generating Forms

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Couldn't be happier. I receive a lot of positive feedback.

Over the years I have used the software I might have had one question for support when I first started using it. I accidentally deleted one of my forms and it was recovered immediately. I have many forms with a lot of my eye-catching graphics. The software allows me to generate forms that get results.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. It does everything I want it to do. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Favio
Architect en Perú
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing tool to get feedback from clients!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: As a user, I would totally recommend 123FormBuilder. I use it monthly and it only takes me minutes to set up the form I need.

The best feature if offers is its wide range of alternatives when creating a form. You can choose from a variety of designs which fits most of the scenarios you might need.

Puntos en contra:

As it is an amazing tool with great results and really easy to setup and use, it is also one of the most expensive ones in the market when talking about the enterprise plans. As a user I really enjoy it, but you might want to check out other alternatives if you are in low budget.

CEO en Grecia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

123 Form Builder Review

Comentarios: Good

The ability to change the form fields as required . Instant viewable changes. Different forms for promotions . Ease of use for client . Easy to read for customers. Instant reporting of receipt of form completed by customer.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the contact form disappeared off the website and had to review.

Travis
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer Support!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use 123FormBuilder as part of the patient messaging system in our office. It is secure, easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The only times we have had questions or run into issues, we received help right away, and one of the times, they were even able to add a feature to how we see read and unread messages, which was a very big, pleasant surprise! Their customer support staff are always excellent to work with.

Excellent customer support! I received help right away.

Puntos en contra:

No complaints at this time. The only time I had an issue with logging in, I received help right away.

Alec
Consultant en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

123Forms get the job done

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I've used this solution for multiple small business clients and it has been a mostly adequate solution.

This is a very easy to use, easy to set up software that delivers on most of what is required.

Puntos en contra:

Limited functionality prohibits some more advanced options from being implemented.

James
Owner/President en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for an interactive website

5,0 hace 3 años

Pretty much everything is customizable, which helps us implement the product into our website to gather leads in a streamlined way.

Puntos en contra:

I'd have to say the cost is a pretty significant factor. The subscription is plan-based, so different plans have different features. If you need only one particular feature, you're forced to buy the plan that has that and a whole lot more you'd probably never use. I personally don't like having to pay for things I'm not ever going to use. It would be nice to be able to customize your plan so that you're only paying for what you need.

Charlie
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Very pleased with product

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For a web designer it's very important that my customers' websites have a way for their website viewers to have a way to interact with them. 123FormBuilder makes it easy to set this up on the websites we create.

Compared to other form builders I've tried, setting up 123FormBuilder was pretty easy and intuitive. The results have been just what I expected.

Puntos en contra:

The way the results of form entries display in the emails takes a little getting used to.

Patrick
Patrick
Co-founder & CEO en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They money grab by offering a lifetime deal and then making the free plan better 4 months later

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They're liars and thieves. This was a planned money grab.

Nothing, they're a scam. 0/10 would not recommend.

Puntos en contra:

Let's talk about 123FormBuilder's scam of a lifetime deal from only 4 months ago. It was to their "gold" plan. Let's compare the gold plan they asked us to buy to their new free plan. Lifetime deal plan - 500 MB of storage - 3 rule maximum - No webhooks New free plan since the lifetime deal - 10 GB of storage - Unlimited rules - Unlimited webhooks When I asked them to honor updates included they responded by saying that they were honoring updates of the gold plan - which they no longer sell.

hace 2 años

Hi Patrick, We understand your frustration with the new price plans, so please allow us to say this. When you have purchased your current price plan, you have bought from us the features listed at that time. Your account has all the features promised back then, right? Our price plans changed for new users signing up starting February the 1st 2021. We also ensured we maintain and provide all the features on price plans purchased before February the 1st 2021. We would also like to point out the differences on both pricing versions you mentioned. ? The Gold plan allows 5000 submissions per month and 20 forms while the actual Free plan allows only 20 submissions per month and 3 forms. ? The Lifetime Gold price plan allows for approval & submission export - both features not included in the free actual plan. Also, you can switch whenever you want to a new price plan, as shown here https://www.123formbuilder.com/signup.html#compare. Thank you!