15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Nimble

Nimble es el CRM sencillo e inteligente para Office 365 y G Suite que funciona de verdad, trabajes donde trabajes.

Descubre más sobre Nimble

It is a fairly inexpensive software for data storage. The volume that it can store for the cost is astounding.

Puntos en contra:

The work that was produced was sub-par and full of errors.

Valoraciones de Nimble

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Nimble tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.876 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Nimble?

Filtrar opiniones (1.876)

Vicki
Vicki
Travel Advisor
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Nimble is a really excellent business CRM tool that is more robust than anything else out there

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
jose
Jefe contable en Argentina
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Nimble

3,0 hace 2 años

Funciones sencillas,sin difucultad a la carga de datos

Puntos en contra:

Muy caro la version actualizada,costosa.

Nerlin
Estudent en Ecuador
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Excelente

5,0 hace 3 años

Rapidez y sincronización con todos los módulos requeridos

Genial integración con hojas de cálculo y bases de dat9s

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator en Canadá
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados

Simple & Effecient

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Puntos en contra:

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Tawanda
Tawanda
Sponsorship en Zimbabue
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Puntos en contra:

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

3,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Puntos en contra:

1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them. 3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

hace 9 años

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble. I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out. For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy. For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter. For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to care@nimble.com. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble. For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result. All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top. Best, Joseph

Anthony
Anthony
finance and international business en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It's great to have Nimble as an ally

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Everything has been perfect, my experience has been one of good performance, improvement of my work and better ideas of capturing new clients.

What Nimble helps me most in my work is being able to capture potential clients more easily with new and professional methodologies, then I use it to have a better detailed sales tracking with each report generated by Nimble and apart from all this I use it to distribute tasks between my work team to have a much more efficient performance and it has been quite good to use all their tools

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to say that I dislike, I feel that it is a very complete platform where each tool has been very useful for each of my work tasks

DENNIS
DENNIS
STUDENT en Kenia
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Organization at Your finger tips

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Puntos en contra:

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Joel
Joel
Administrative Secretary en Ghana
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados

What I think about Nimble

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can quickly create, modify, or view contact data with Nimble's Prospector App from any location online. Due to the removal of API access to CRM tools by both LinkedIn and Facebook, this is very crucial. I also frequently use the group chat and email tracking.

It is simple to use with a small learning curve that makes it easy to switch from other CRM software to Nimble

Puntos en contra:

Nimble costs a lot of money. I understand how incredibly helpful the software is but a little reduction of their prices can help onboard more users.

Sylla
Artist en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Nimble Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I enjoyed the platform sales tracking software, it is very useful.

I enjoyed Nimble’s tech support, interface, and navigation.

Puntos en contra:

Nimble could offer more customizable features.

Manav
Actuarial Analyst en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Review of Nimble

5,0 hace 2 meses

Allows me to be organised and productive

Aside from Office 365, some newer SaaS apps require more customisation

Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Excellent price software

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Group messages Tracking Upload details

Puntos en contra:

Structure of emails is dificult for middle user

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
Accountant en Nepal
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Review of Nimble

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it is very effective to use in professional life.

It is very easy to use in terms of tracking customer activity. It has good features which saves a time of user.

Puntos en contra:

Sometime it feels lag while reload a page.

Tamas
Chief Strategic Officer, Consultant en Hungría
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.
And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.
Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

only 1 pipeline

hace 8 años

Hi Tamas, Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :) Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at care@nimble.com! Cheers,

Founder en Indonesia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Puntos en contra:

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

hace 7 años

Hi David, Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships! The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018. Best Regards, Olivia

Richard
Richard
IT Business Growth Expert en RU

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Easily keep track of important relationships.
Reminders to stay in touch with people.
Strong integration with Google Apps.

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Puntos en contra:

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

hace 6 años

Hi Richard, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble. At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API. However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn! Best, Olivia

Eileen
Eileen
Senior Product Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One of the best and simplest CRM software.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: With this apparatus we presently effectively oversee leads and client information, this apparatus moreover gives different topics and formats for notices and emails. Client understanding administration, detailing, arranging and portable app are total and utilized all through our deals office. Agile has given eminent benefits for the development of key deals plans in social systems, the optimization of promoting has been persuasive in capturing the consideration of unused clients, items and administrations have been proposed to unused markets with the spread of publicizing. For me, one of the leading highlights accessible in this computer program is its communication history, it has made a difference me to keep track of all my communication with distinctive clients with just one press, all I have to be do is go to a contact record and select the history tab.

Exceptionally simple to utilize and relationship based CRM program that's exceedingly acknowledged by the staff within the organization, its simple and enhanced integrations with other program is the most excellent portion. It moreover coordinating with Gmail, MS Viewpoint and other social systems, it is useful for client history administration and ticket following, it moreover makes a difference to oversee and screen group execution and exercises. The adaptable nature of this software includes to the ease of utilize, Nimble Miner app is exceptionally valuable because it provides all the social data around a trade fair by drifting over the commerce title. It permits me to form amazing campaigns that offer assistance me accomplish social promoting criteria, their bolster is strong and exceptionally responsive to online demands, I like being able to assist the deals office for ventures done with Agile.

Puntos en contra:

One drawback to utilizing Agile is that a few clients may discover its client interface a bit complicated. At to begin with, there's a great chance that the client will conclusion up befuddled whereas utilizing it. I do not like that the program incorporates a long list of recommendations or FAQs, in some cases the data is monotonous.

Kate
Kate
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Puntos en contra:

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

hace 9 años

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at care@nimble.com and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

James
Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Puntos en contra:

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great tool for organizing my communications

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Puntos en contra:

I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

Krystal
Publisher en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

Puntos en contra:

It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

Casey
Casey
Legal Assistant en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

Puntos en contra:

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

hace 6 años

Hi Casey, Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble! The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Uttam
Digital Strategy Consultant en India
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

Comentarios: 1. Easy to upload lead CSV's
2. Easy to integrate with social media channels
3. Fast in terms of response time
4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic
5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people
6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads
7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications
8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool
9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM
10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Puntos en contra:

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Estudios de mercado, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

""""My review on Nimble""""

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The software is comprehensive and offers a range of features and benefits, including contact management, social media integration, email management, sales and marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.

I particularly appreciate the reporting and analytics capabilities of Nimble. The software provides valuable insights into my customer relationships and interactions, allowing me to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, the sales and marketing automation tools, including lead capture, lead nurturing, and lead scoring, are a great asset in streamlining and optimizing my sales and marketing processes. Lastly, the integration with popular social media platforms is a fantastic feature as it allows me to manage my social media interactions from within the software.

Puntos en contra:

I am impressed with the software's ability to streamline and simplify my business processes, and I have found it to be a valuable tool for managing my customer and prospect interactions. Overall, I have no complaints about my experience with Nimble and am very satisfied with its performance.

Paul
Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

You Are On Your Own

2,0 hace 7 años

Simple way to organize contacts and deals. The email organization was why I signed up for their service.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service is non-existent when you need them. Takes forever for them to respond. There is plenty of back and forth with them on issues, which would be so much easier if they just went into your account and fixed it. They require you to find the problem and fix it yourself. Very poor mobile.

hace 7 años

Hi Paul, First, we would like to take the time to thank you for your review of Nimble as it is through feedback such as yours that our team can maintain and improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. We're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the response time of our Customer Care Team. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us as many of our customers will rate us highly on customer support response time. Reviewing the issue with our Care Team, it appears that we did need more information from you to troubleshoot the issue that was taking place. After we received this information from you, our team was able to successfully fix the problem in a timely manner. Again, we are very sorry able the issue you experienced in your account and we thank you for continuing your Nimble subscription with us. We would love to hear more about why you are unhappy with our mobile app. Feel free to write us at care@nimble.com with your feedback. Thank you, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble care@nimble.com

Philip
Client Services en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Puntos en contra:

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.