Opiniones de AgoraPulse

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre AgoraPulse

Paquete de software de gestión de redes sociales y CRM

Descubre más sobre AgoraPulse

Mostrando 546 opiniones

Matt T.
Chief Executive Officer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform"

Comentarios: Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Ventajas: When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Desventajas: Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor.
1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying.
2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

por AgoraPulse el 3/9/2019

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about.

Here's to your continued social media success!
Lisa

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Kassie R.
Digital Media Director
Hostelería, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2021

"Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use"

Comentarios: Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

Ventajas: The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

Desventajas: There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Hi Kassie,

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this!

We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :)

I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you!

Cheers,

• Publicado el 20/4/2021
Jen R.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/6/2021

"Great product"

Comentarios: Very good. Support is superb.

Ventajas: I really like the ability to structure my posts using labels; content pillars. Super helpful.

Desventajas: I sometimes don't find it easy to edit the post and end up duplicating an editing that way.

por Agorapulse el 30/7/2021

Hi Jen,
Thanks for your review!
We are glad to hear that our labels system is helping you organize your posts!

• Publicado el 21/6/2021
Head of Marketing
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2021

"Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do"

Comentarios: It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Ventajas: I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Desventajas: Often comments do not get pulled through.
Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform
Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature.
'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy.
Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

por Agorapulse el 5/3/2021

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on.
Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features.
Thank you!

• Publicado el 16/2/2021
Dustin w. S.
  • Publicado el 15/4/2021

"Best in class by far"

Comentarios: I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

Ventajas: The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

Desventajas: There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that!

We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate?

Thanks!

• Publicado el 15/4/2021
Amy M.
CEO, Marketing Director
  • Publicado el 23/11/2020

"Most robust with client approval process"

Comentarios: We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Ventajas: Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

Desventajas: We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

por Agorapulse el 10/12/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars.
I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button.
Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

• Publicado el 23/11/2020
Ryan L.
Product Manager, Channels
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 15/2/2021

"Simplified Management for Multiple Social Networks"

Comentarios: Agorapulse makes it easy to post content, engage in social listening, and respond to comments for multiple networks. It saves me a lot of time as opposed to using each separate network.

Ventajas: The main thing that set Agorapulse apart for us was the advanced reporting, which makes it easy to share social media ROI with executives.

Desventajas: No issues I can think of. It would be nice to combine reporting for multiple networks without additional fees.

por Agorapulse el 23/2/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Ryan!

• Publicado el 15/2/2021
Laura G.
Communications Officer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2021

"Easy and robust"

Comentarios: Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

Ventajas: I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

Desventajas: A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Hi Laura,

What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this.

We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do!

If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

• Publicado el 10/5/2021
Irene B.
Digital Content Strategist
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2021

"User-Friendly & a Time-Saver"

Comentarios: User-friendly and support team responds quickly.

Ventajas: Agorapulse has made my social media reporting so much easier. I get tons of useful data that helps me with the social media strategy. I also like how you can easily schedule across multiple platforms at once, whilst customizing the text copy. I love how you can easily monitor the conversations across the platforms.

Desventajas: If you have to customize the thumbnail preview, sometimes you can't see the thumbnail preview image. Sometimes, you have to open an "incognito" window to see the added image--but that's an added step and it doesn't always work.

Hi Irene,

You made our day with your kind review, so thank you for that!

We are happy to hear that you like our Reporting and Publishing tools as we are always looking for ways to make your life easier!

Hmm that sounds like an issue that only happens sometimes, is that right? Please reach out to support if this happens again so they can look into it! If it's happening to you, it might be happening to others and we would like to get to the bottom of it.

• Publicado el 7/4/2021
Aaron C.
Analyst
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2021

"Great for reporting - Aaron"

Comentarios: Very positive, everyone who receives the weekly/monthly/quarterly report enjoys the top-line stats and it makes it very easy to monitor fluctuations.

Ventajas: We mainly use Agorapulse for weekly, monthly & quarterly reports. I carried out extensive research into the various suppliers and the reports from Agorapule are definitely the best - the look/feel is second to none. Reports are fully customisable and can be automated which is important for us.

Desventajas: I know Agorapulse are doing a lot of work on their ability to schedule content. Personally, we weren't that happy with how the scheduling used to take place and we didn't use it to schedule posts due to this. However, they have released a new updated version of scheduling that is much more in line with our needs. Agorapulse even invited me onto a 1 on 1 call to show me the new way of scheduling and let me trial it which I enjoyed. There are still features they need to develop such as the resizing of videos but it is definitely a massive improvement.

por Agorapulse el 30/7/2021

Hi Aaron,
Thanks so much for submitting this review!
We are delighted to hear that you've enjoyed working with our reports.
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to reach out to us!
Samia

• Publicado el 26/5/2021
Digital Lead
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2021

"Expensive but solid functionality and support"

Comentarios: Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Ventajas: 1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back.
2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit.
3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Desventajas: 1. Plans are Expensive
2. Does not integrate Google My Business
3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible.
4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly!

So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST.

Talk with you soon,

• Publicado el 2/4/2021
Diana A.
Co-Owner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2021

"Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)"

Comentarios: I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

Ventajas: I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for. It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀 I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually. I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect. This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though. There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports. I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

Desventajas: I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better. I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc). It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them. Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again. Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button). I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

Hi Diana,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :)

We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you.

Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

• Publicado el 24/3/2021
Rebecca R.
Manager, Social and Digital Content
Servicios para el consumidor, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2021

"Makes my life easier"

Comentarios: Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

Ventajas: I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

Desventajas: I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback.

A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

• Publicado el 22/3/2021
Tanisha H.
Communications Specialist
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/1/2021

"So far, so good"

Comentarios: Overall I have had a good experience.

Ventajas: I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Desventajas: I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

por Agorapulse el 5/2/2021

Hi Tanisha,
Thank you for your review!
Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles.
However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan.
We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster.
We hope that you'll like them!
Again, thank you so much for your comments!

• Publicado el 26/1/2021
Alyssa B.
Marketing
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"Very handy tool"

Comentarios: This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

Ventajas: The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

Desventajas: The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

por Agorapulse el 22/1/2021

Hi Alyssa,
Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review!
We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks.
If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Andrew A.
Marketing Director
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/1/2021

"Makes Social Media Management a Breeze"

Comentarios: AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

Ventajas: The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

Desventajas: I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

por Agorapulse el 22/1/2021

Hi Andrew,
We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

• Publicado el 12/1/2021
Kylie C.
Co-owner
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 16/12/2020

"Great for teams!"

Comentarios: Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Ventajas: I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Desventajas: I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

por Agorapulse el 30/12/2020

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie!
We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

• Publicado el 16/12/2020
Lynne L.
Jr. Manager, Social Media
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020

"Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service"

Ventajas: The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

Desventajas: I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

por Agorapulse el 14/12/2020

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the fabulous review!
Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service!
And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-)
Stay tuned!

• Publicado el 1/12/2020
Tiffany R.
Founder, CEO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Just Do It"

Comentarios: It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

Ventajas: The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Desventajas: Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

por Agorapulse el 24/11/2020

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.)

Lisa Kalner Williams
Product Marketing Director

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Madison K.
Marketing Specialist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2020

"Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals"

Comentarios: Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Ventajas: Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Desventajas: There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

por Agorapulse el 24/11/2020

Hi Madison,

What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver?

As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed!

Stephen O.
Director of Communications
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

"A Breath of Fresh Air"

Ventajas: There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

Desventajas: There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features.

Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools!

Dan F.
Social Media Manager
Automoción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/11/2020

"One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms"

Comentarios: I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

Ventajas: AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the ability to comment on posts through your company's Facebook Ad Account. Usually, this isn't the case. Usually, if you want to see those comments, you have to visit Facebook's Ad Manager and navigate your way through menus and options - PER EACH AD - to get to the comments. Exhausting, right? Agorapulse brings it all into the platform and even allows you to filter those comments in or out of your "listening" dashboard or routine. Magnificent! Automation/Queues - Queues allow you to post content at different times on different days. The beauty of a queue gives the content creator freedom to stay in the creative mind without having to worry about minor date and time details. We want all of our posts to reach as many people as possible but it's hard to switch from left-brain to right-brain thinking every 2 minutes. With a queue, since you've already established the best dates and times per social platform, all you have to do is churn out creative content and allow the queue to works its magic. Again, this makes life so much simpler!

Desventajas: Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Hi Dan,

So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver?

You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information.

• Publicado el 10/11/2020
Marketing Manager
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2020

"Great for Higher Ed"

Comentarios: I don't have much negative to say! It's really a great, functional software and my team has not missed the features that we paid more for with another product (besides the reporting add-on).

Ventajas: Agorapulse's scheduling functions and ways to monitor are seamless. I love that you can automatically "hide" posts that use derogatory keywords. It makes my life much easier! I haven't used it yet, but being able to do scheduling in bulk is a great feature.

Desventajas: I don't understand why Agorapulse would add a reporting feature at an expensive, additional cost. You should be able to pull a comprehensive group report without paying more money. If I schedule a post at one time for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I would like for that to stay grouped. Currently, you have to go back in and edit each post individually.

Hi there,

It's always a good day when I read that someone is using our Inbox Assistant to automatically moderate incoming conversations. So glad it's made your life easier.

• Publicado el 9/11/2020
Adam H.
Co-Founder
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2020

"The Best I Have Used, But Always Room To Grow"

Comentarios: Very, very positive. The couple of times that I have needed help with something the staff was there immediately and helped. Also, when COVID first hit Agora was more than willing to forego a month's payment until we knew what was going to happen to our company. Zero pushback, zero arguing. That speaks VOLUMES of the kind of company you are.

Ventajas: What I like most about Agorapulse is it the LEAST finicky social media scheduler that I have used. I have tried others (if you can publish the names of other companies: Hootsuite, Buffer. If you can't, just delete this line) and with those I was CONSTANTLY having to fix something. You can tell immediately that Agorapulse is in a different league than other social media schedulers. It is meant for managing multiple different accounts and to scale to use with teams. I recently brought someone on to help with some basic scheduling and I just had to simply add them, give them privileges, they scheduled the content, sent it to me to review and I could review and accept quickly across all of the socials. Easy, breezy, lemon-squeezy.

Desventajas: The only large con I can find about the software currently is not being able to easily adjust a post when it is scheduled across multiple different accounts. Example: I have a company that is in several different countries and as such different time zones. If I want to adjust some wording in one of those countries profiles I have to duplicate the original post and then schedule just that countries post. I realize I am probably in the extreme minority that has this problem but just wanted it known. The only other gripe is it's integration with Instagram, but that is NOT Agorapulse's fault. Instagram is a such a diva software to work with and it hates any sort of efficiency or outside API integration. It could honestly leave tomorrow and I would care less.

por Agorapulse el 3/11/2020

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for this review. It's fantastic that you've found our publishing scheduler to be next-level.

As far as the Instagram API goes -- oy, don't get me started :) I also hear what you're saying about editing for different time zones. I'll talk to my product team about this one.

Lisa Kalner Williams
Product Marketing Director

• Publicado el 2/11/2020
Mia H.
Digital Strategist
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2020

"Easy to use Love the Repeating Scheduler Option"

Comentarios: I've been doing this a long time and have used a lot of different tools. This is one of the best if not the best.

Ventajas: Being able to schedule Facebook posts multiple times, set it and forget it, and be able to visualize and edit dates and times is a lifesaver for us. I also love being able to monitor YouTube comments outside of YouTube and schedule posts to Instagram. As someone whose main role isn't social media but is the only one able to do it, Agorapulse has been an incredible help.

Desventajas: I ran into some issues with managing another user's use of the tool (learning to use the scheduler vs. the queue upload options), but my own experience has been really easy and great.

por Agorapulse el 3/11/2020

Hi Mia,

So glad Agorapulse is working for you, esp. because you're not a dedicated social media manager! Isn't it super easy to find all the YouTube comments in your inbox? I also like the YouTube keyword monitoring feature for brand mentions.

• Publicado el 29/10/2020