15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Capsule

Capsule es el CRM en línea simple e inteligente. Cuenta gratuita disponible para hasta 2 usuarios, o cuenta de pago a partir de 15 dólares al mes.

Descubre más sobre Capsule

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities. Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp.

Puntos en contra:

We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data.

Valoraciones de Capsule

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Capsule tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 161 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Capsule?

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Optimizado

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Buena gestion en general optimizado y efectivo en su uso

Su gestion de clientes y base de datos funciona bien ayuda en el trabajo

Puntos en contra:

Algunas opciones son algo complejas pero se resuelve

el año pasado

Hi Manuel, Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. We're pleased to hear that the customer management database side of Capsule is working well for you. If you're finding anything challenging then our support team are always at hand to help you out at support@capsulecrm.com. We're pleased to hear you're finding Capsule effective.

Aviación y aeroespacial, 2-10 empleados

Best CRM I've ever used

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Peace of mind for my business

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Act!, Salesforce Sales Cloud y SugarCRM

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: All other products were too complex with difficult to set up daily interactions

hace 4 años

Hi Peter, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

Robert
Robert
CEO en Australia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A simple CRM that allowed us to hit the ground running

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I have been pleasantly surprised. I at first thought the system would be too underpowered for what we needed, but it has actually delivered on what we have needed and the simplicity of changing things has allowed us to easily experiment with our processes until we have things right. It has suited our small team very well - and I look forward to seeing how well it scales with us.

I like the simplicity of the system. It was very quick and easy both to setup (and make changes to) and then to use the system. It has been very easy to train new employees on. The system has some good power around workflows - which have helped us lock down our processes and helped new staff to follow them. It has a good integration with Xero which has saved us a lot of time and has just released an integration into a mail campaign tool (Transpond) which looks to be a nice added bonus.

Puntos en contra:

The system doesn't have a document generation tool (so you need to generate invoices and quotes in a separate system). It also is comparatively underpowered in the reports you can generate (even when you upgrade to the higher tiers that have additional reporting functionality). You can export full data sets to CSV - so we have built what we needed in Excel, but it would be nice to have it saved as reports and visualisations in the system. There also isn't the flexibility around notifications that I am previously used to (and so we have had to adjust the workflows a little).

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Salesforce Starter

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: The initial price point was cheaper for Capsule (about half the price of Salesforce) - and I and other key staff members of the team had experience of setting up Salesforce and found that there was just a lot more to do before you could start using the system (and another step change of work before you could start using it again).

hace 2 años

Hi Robert, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're so happy to hear that Capsule is helping your business and saving you time in a variety of ways. We've also taken onboard your feedback regarding document generation, reports and notifications. If anything should change on any of those fronts - you'll be the first to know. Regardless, we're very happy that you've been surprised by Capsule and look forward to helping your business scale in the future.

Abhilash
Accountant en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Capsule Is a Consistent CRM Solution

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Capsule has been the best CRM solution for us. Capsule has been so consistent.

Puntos en contra:

I like how efficient Capsule has been. Capsule is incredible.

CEO en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Could be great but it has a fatal flaw.

3,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I am hoping that they will fix the above deficiency quickly or we have to change to a different app.

Simplicity. Price. It appeared to be the right product for the right price.

Puntos en contra:

They don’t understand the mission critical relationship between logging an activity and a related task generation. It has to be done entirely manually with no auto reminders or follow-ups. It seemed like such a basic requirement that I didn’t even check for it. My bad.

Ben
Owner en Australia
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Day #1 of the evaluation

4,0 hace 9 meses

DAY #1 - yes, I know, I know its early days but after using a high-powered corporate CRM for 20 years I find Capsules underlying principles of operations intuitive , and easy to understand. I accept there is much to do to get me back up and running in my small business but I'm really confident after my painful transition from a large US corporate CRM that it wont be as painless and frustrating. Also let me highlight an outstanding feature of Capsule. Hardware, software, R&D catchup, and leapfrog etc is the nature of the industry. But what my intuition tells me after a long time in the game what will set this company apart (and I've seen many over the years: good and abysmal) is the quality and calibre of the support. The support team wants me to succeed! :) and that gives me a lot of energy. I have spent 40 years in the IT game and to get a support response from halfway round the world in 4 hrs gives me great confidence. I will report back again year!

Puntos en contra:

I will report back in the next 6 months to give an update.

Jesse
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Capsule is simple to use and just the right number of features

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been using Capsule for several months and I am very happy. Occasionally I try other apps just to see, but none of them are as easy to use. Capsule feels like a gem of a CRM in a field crowded with lots of apps. If you need reminders of who to follow up with and when, Capsule does that really well—and can grow with you as you grow. Next year I'll likely need to upgrade from the free level, and I'll gladly do so.

As a service provider I have a lot of contacts to track. I tried several CRMs (Hubspot, Monday, etc) but none were as simple to use as Capsule. I had basic needs: track new contacts and set reminders to follow up. While other apps had those features alongside dozens of other tools, Capsule made it very easy to start tracking and reminding right away. And that's on a free level! The Gmail extension works really well and makes adding tasks quick and easy.

Puntos en contra:

If I was nitpicky, I'd say maybe a more modern design. But it's not strictly utilitarian, and it's simplicity makes it easy to do what I need.

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Pipedrive, Brevo, monday.com y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: Other CRMs were pretty complicated for what I needed. I first tried Hubspot, but I was lost in all the features. All I needed to do was set reminders to follow up with people. While the other CRMs do that, it felt like I had to swim through a dozen other features to get there. I was able to start using Capsule immediately and knew exactly what to do. And with the Gmail extension, it's even simpler.

hace 2 años

Hi Jesse, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - that's really going to help other people considering Capsule. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule so easy to use, especially compared to alternatives you considered and that it's helping you to do what you need to.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

wonderful Software for every business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Puntos en contra:

Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

hace 4 años

Hi Peter, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

REBECCA
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Capsule Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Very easy to set up Easy and intuitive to use It is flexible enough so that it can be moulded around a requirement or purpose, even if that function isn't immediately obvious. The support staff are great at coming up with solutions and work arounds Support staff are very quick to respond. The close links with Mailchimp and Zapier are great and really easy to merge different systems.

Puntos en contra:

You can't 'drag and drop' documents from the system to emails. There's no 'pre-opportunity' stage - i.e. no way of registering an interest in a product (linking a client and product or organisation) without it being a formal 'opportunity' - there needs to be a 'pre-opportunity' facility to ease admin in the system. There's no way of retaining a record of a meeting in the calendar. There's no one to stand behind my husband and remind him to record notes in the system! :-)

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: it worked better for our requirements, customer support was personal and significantly better and the price was better.

hace 4 años

Hi Rebecca, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your review - I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. As for the pre-opportunity problem, you could use a Case for that and then you can link that case to an Opportunity if it does move into the pipeline. That way you can have a clear record of it, but it isn't impacting conversion rates or anything like that. You can read more about Cases here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. While you can't see your past tasks in the Calendar, you can go to the task list view and filter for completed tasks. Here you'll be able to see a list of everything that's been completed. While we can't put someone behind your husband and nudge him - you could set up a task for a certain time each day that recurs every week (5 recurring tasks), basically just as a prod to remind him to add notes? I hope that gives you some tips and if you need any extra support you can always reach out to us.

Dave
Research and Product Development en Nueva Zelanda
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Simple and Functional

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero.

Puntos en contra:

Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: it was the easiest to use and the price point was great.

hace 4 años

Hi Dave, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box. If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email support@capsulecrm.com and we can investigate further.

Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple
The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time.
The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support. Its online and accessible on an app It does a lot of what we originally needed

Puntos en contra:

The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance. Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Beth
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Best in Class CRM

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I originally acquired Capsule to keep track of customers, potential customers, task management, and event management for a coaching and education business. I continue to track coaching clients in the software, but now I primarily use it for event and task management for a grassroots nonprofit.

Capsule is a CRM system that delivers excellent support for a small cost. It is more customizable and has more features and greater ease of use than others in its price range. It was fairly easy to set up, customize, and learn using the provided guides and the responsive customer service team. It easily supports tracking of all actions related to an entity in one place. It has a number of built-in APIs for integration with email marketing tools and other applications. I really appreciate the task tracking, the ability to track potential customers through a customizable sales funnel, and the capacity for creating cases for tracking interactions with related to a particular person, organization, or project. I also like the ease with which I can create my own "tracks" for processes that I often repeat.

Puntos en contra:

The things I would want in a CRM application that are not present in Capsule are all things for which I would expect to spend more money. For example, if I were to spend more money on a CRM, I would look for one that includes volunteer sign up forms and the ability for donors to manage their own profiles and track their own donations. It is a pretty simple tool, but again, very robust for the price.

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Less Annoying CRM, Zoho CRM, Insightly, Pipedrive, Acuity Scheduling, OnePageCRM, Highrise, Spotler CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Capsule: Best fit for our needs

Linda
Owner en Países Bajos
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

Puntos en contra:

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof. Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

hace 4 años

Hi Linda, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at support@capsulecrm.com then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Christian
Principal - Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Near perfect balance of capability and useability

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been up and useable every day that I use it, which on most business days is everyday. I came from the corporate world where I was an executive sponsor of bringing in SalesForce to a large organization. I looked at Sales Force basics immediately starting my own business and it was way to cumbersome for a startup that at most will have 4-6 employees.

One of the best features is the capsule daily reminder email that comes to me every morning with whom I need to take next actions with. Of course, this requires me to be an active user of tasks, which i have always been, but it allows me to do that all in the CRM and not have followups in Outlook or Gmail . The other aspect is the seamless updating whether I do it on my iphone based app or desktop

Puntos en contra:

I use Outlook 365 desktop and having the full HTML and attachment ability is better than the email integration of Capsule. Either Capsule should go right to my Outlook 365 when I start an email

el año pasado

Hi Christian, Thanks for writing a review - it's great to hear how much you like Capsule and specifically the task reminder emails. If you would prefer to send emails from Outlook directly you might be best disconnecting your mailbox. Then, when you click on an email address we will open a compose window using your default email client instead - which you can set to be Outlook. If you'd like more help with this our support team will be more than happy to help just email support@capsulecrm.com.

Mark
Insight & Healthy Lifestyles Lead en RU
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Needed convincing to use Capsule, but no a convert!

5,0 hace 3 años

Honestly, I was sceptical about using Capsule when it first came along. I couldn’t see how tracking tasks or cases could benefit my work. I saw it as another thing I had to do, day to day. I thought the main reason for getting it was to track the relationships, conversations and connections between partners. Since I’ve been using Capsule, I’ve found it really useful for those things. I can check who and what people have been talking to partners about and I can use it to track my own conversations with partners. It’s like creating a story of those relationships. I still don’t use the tasks or cases, but maybe that will come at some point

Puntos en contra:

As above. In addition, I would like a feature where you can search for a contact and then add them to a list without having to create a task or tag. That would be good.

hace 3 años

Hi Mark, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review. We're glad that we've won you over and that you're finding Capsule useful. Also, thanks for your suggestion about searching and adding contacts to lists - I've added you as a +1 for this feature request.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Relatively Robust, and Affordable!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For our small business (5-10 team members), Capsule provides us with one location to input all of our data. We can track contacts, organizations, and opportunities, as well as opportunity stages and milestones, while customizing categories and notes for all of it. It is incomparably more affordable than any of the other CRMs I've used.

Capsule serves all its purposes very satisfactorily. It doesn't have very many bells and whistles, or email campaign options like other CRM databases, but it is very useful for logging contact information, making notes, generating tasks, and running reports. You can categorize contacts by organization, people, and deal opportunities, and also by customized tags and custom fields.

Puntos en contra:

Very few things to dislike. The only way to export contacts with notes is to export the entire database into Excel and sort from there; there is no option within the database's reporting capabilities to generate the notes for specific contacts. Capsule also does not have email campaign capabilities or drip campaign options, but those are high-price items that only come with the big CRM monsters.

Graham
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

A really great CRM

Comentarios: FANTASTIC!

Basically I LOVE it as it is so easy to use, the drag and drop on the Calendar (for those times when you just can't get it all done on the day) is so very useful.

Puntos en contra:

I may be asking too much (or maybe not using it as I could) but I would love to be able to track a work on a project after the deal has been won, a sort of mini project management facility. I may be able to do this with the software as it is - to be honest I am still learning how to use it - but if it were there it would help. But that's me wanting to improve on excellence!

hace 4 años

Hi Graham, Thanks for writing a review - we're glad you like Capsule. Just wanted to jump in and offer you some ideas for post-sale. You might like to create a Case. Cases are essentially a storage area for everything to do with a particular project or event. We have a support doc that covers Cases in more detail here https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. You could create a Case for each won Opportunity as a way of keeping everything to do with a particular project together, whether this be notes, files or emails. The great thing with Cases is they can be linked directly to an Opportunity so it's really clear which Opportunity a Case relates to. Do you think Cases could work well for you? If not you might also want to look in to Tracks. Tracks are a sequence of tasks to be completed, which could work really well if you tend to carry out the same post sale actions as they could help to streamline your workflow.

Jason
Trustee en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Stands out from the crowd

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

It can be tailored to a significant extent Easy to track relationships and communications Easy to assign and track tasks Nice light easy to navigate interface

Puntos en contra:

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per project.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Puntos en contra:

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

Prathamesh
Managing Principal en India
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A complete CRM with Easy to Use and Simplicity.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For an Architectural Firm like ours, it is minimalist and not complicated. Workflow is natural and well organized. Fun to work on. It gives a clear big as well as a micro picture of the overall business development efforts.

The ability to plan & track activity for contacts is what attracted me to Capsule CRM. The feature to add Tracks to Leads is a winner! It's clean and clutter-free. It is easy to use and not overwhelming.

Puntos en contra:

The dashboard can show more reports. The activity of Pipeline Track should show up on Dashboard. Should be able to add notes to the reason for Won or Lost Leads.

hace 3 años

Hi Prathamesh, Thanks so much for writing a review. We're so glad you're finding Capsule easy-to use. It's always our aim to give our customers a great user experience without compromising on features. As for the dashboard - you're not the first one to ask for more customisation there, so what I've done is added your name against this feature request so if we do develop this we'll let you know. While you can't add notes directly against a won or lost reason you still can add notes to the opportunity if you want to record more details and once the opportunity is closed you can still add tasks for example if you wanted to follow up again at a later date. I know it's not exactly what you were asking for but it could still help to record extra tasks/notes. I hope that helps you out and once again thanks for taking the time to share feedback.

Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One of the best CRM solutions

5,0 hace 5 años

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Louise
Virtual Assistant en RU
Oficina ejecutiva, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Capsule really works for me

5,0 hace 3 años

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Puntos en contra:

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

hace 3 años

Hi Louise, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Software informático

OK CRM for the Price

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have to have a CRM in place for my company to keep clients tasks organized. We manage hundreds of clients daily.

Capsule has basic functionality. I have a list of my Contacts, I can create tasks, make tags, and create pipelines. It allows me to upload documents and manage the team's tasks under me.

Puntos en contra:

I can only upload one document at a time which is annoying. The automatic email BCC doesn't work for me to record in my notes so I always have to copy and paste.

Angela
Admin en Canadá
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Puntos en contra:

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

hace 3 años

Hi Angela, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at support@capsulecrm.com and we'd be happy to help you out.

Julie
Founder and Professional Organiser en Australia
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use client management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Puntos en contra:

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

hace 4 años

Hi Julie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!