Opiniones de EZOfficeInventory

Sobre EZOfficeInventory

Software de administración del ciclo de vida de activos creado para las necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Depreciación, códigos de barras y más. Pruébalo gratis.

Descubre más sobre EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

Puntos en contra:

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Valoraciones de EZOfficeInventory

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

EZOfficeInventory tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.265 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado EZOfficeInventory?

Filtrar opiniones (1.265)

leonardo
Administrador en Venezuela
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

buena experiencia

4,0 hace 2 años

el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Puntos en contra:

hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

Marvin
Merchandise Manager en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Puntos en contra:

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Valerie
Venue Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Finally a Great program for Inventory/asset tracking

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

This program has lots of great features. I think the mobile scanning is one of my favorites. Any of my staff can see something that needs a repair scan the bar code and request a repair. My maintenance staff gets a notification and knows what to repair, where the item is located and if its under warranty and who to contact all thru the EZ Office program. Each new item registered you can put in the warranty information and get notifications if they are expiring. The staff can reserve assets so the other staff knows that its not available if they need it at the same time. This will safe us a lot of over booking issues.

Puntos en contra:

The set up is a little bulky. You can upload excel spreadsheets that during set up which is great but you have to create all the custom fields that you want (see on your demo). They do have lots of blogs or videos that help with this and they are pretty quick within 24 hrs to respond to your questions. But normally their response is to direct you to a blog or video rather than walking you thru it.

Sofia
UX Research Lead en Alemania
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Helpful once you've fully figured it out

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The specific features – once you really understand them, they're quite helpful and fast to use.

Puntos en contra:

That almost everything is not where I'm looking for it. I wish this software was more intuitive.

IT Helpdesk en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Puntos en contra:

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Elena
Safety Coordinator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple solution to help track assests

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This is a simplified program, great for easy set up. We unfortunately needed a different software program that could be used in the field, have GPS and could provide the tags and trackers. Great customer service, and the price is excellent for what it is.

Great customer service, affordable, and fairly easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

Needs more tracking features, and the ability to integrate other software such as GPS

Alex
IT Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Simplest, Best & Easy Asset Manager!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love how quick and easy it is to pick up. It's simple and that's exactly what I needed. Before using this software, a lot of my asset information was within spreadsheets, which wasn't very efficient and was difficult to manage, but that's all been rectified with EZOffice inventory. It also integrates very will with our ticketing system (Zendesk)

Puntos en contra:

I wish there some more reports that could be ran.

Victor
Carpentry Division Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great and easy system to use!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great tool to help track expensive equipment across out staff and work force.

App features and labeling inventory. Great way to track who has what and apply due dates for return.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to say, as we haven't had any issues with the software or system since we started using it.

Victor
Event Technology Production Specialist en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados

Best Inventory Software

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It's my first time using an inventory software and I love all the features and have all our equipment organize and with their labels.

The dashboard, and the check in and check out system its a most for me. And we have two storage location and we have both in or system.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little bit tricky in the beginning, but with couple of days using, it's enough to dominate the software.

Joanne
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Use of EZ Office Inventory

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive. Easy to use

Ability to import pictures, documents into the program allows easier use across departments.

Puntos en contra:

Cost is somewhat high for an educational institution

Andrew
Reporter en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 51-200 empleados

Great software for inventory

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Accessibility and ease of use. The software makes it easy to see what we have, carts in use and what I need.

Puntos en contra:

I can't think of anything I don't like using about the software.

Duane
Business Development Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Puntos en contra:

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

hace 2 años

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Joel
Equipment Circulation Student Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Puntos en contra:

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Lucas
Director of Quality en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Puntos en contra:

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

hace 3 años

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Ulises
Media Closet Staff en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

hace 3 años

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

Braden
IT Services en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Puntos en contra:

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

james
Operations Coordinator en RU
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Puntos en contra:

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve
IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Puntos en contra:

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

hace 3 años

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 51-200 empleados

100 times better than we expected

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Puntos en contra:

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Jacob
Electronics Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Puntos en contra:

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

hace 2 años

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Harry
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Customizable Software at it's best

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Puntos en contra:

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia en Tailandia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Puntos en contra:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Aldo
IT en México
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Review from EZOffice Inventory

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

hace 3 años

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Eric
Head of Operations en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

5,0 el año pasado

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

el año pasado

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Thomas
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Exactly what we needed

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Puntos en contra:

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.