15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de RingCentral Video

Sobre RingCentral Video

Conecta, comparte y colabora con las reuniones y conferencias de RingCentral.

Descubre más sobre RingCentral Video

It's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.

Puntos en contra:

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend.

Valoraciones de RingCentral Video

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

RingCentral Video tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 380 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado RingCentral Video?

Filtrar opiniones (380)

Delly
Delly
Telemarketer en Camerún
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It helps the team to cold call with tranquility

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I think that RingCentral video and its suit tremendously reduce distance barriers and provide opportunities to work and collaborate with international businesses irrespective of your geographical location.

RingCentral Video has been a great means of connecting directly with our prospects and team members. At supersales guys and gals, we used it to make cold calls and weekly team video meetings. It's a great app because it provides a user-friendly interface with just the essential features, unlike other similar apps I've tried. It offers international virtual numbers with extensions (for teams) that are fully functional. I, mean it makes it easy for me to connect with any business or person across territories in the US and Canada without the need to live in these countries.

Puntos en contra:

One major problem I found with this tool is that it's only limited to certain countries I mean, they do not provide direct access to clients from Cameroon - Our team was able to because the subscription was purchased by our [sensitive content hidden] in Canada. Direct purchase from Cameroon is not possible.

Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

RingCentral Meetings Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Glenn
Inventory manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

RingCentral review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

It allows me to go about my day knowing I can still communicate with staff and clients, even when I am not at my desk.

Nothing, I find RingCentral to be a great product

Tim
membership specialist en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 10.000+ empleados

super good

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

for the purpose of my use, sending messages to prospects its super easy. the video is clear not "jumpy"

Puntos en contra:

it took me awhile to get the hang of it, once i conquered that it was fantastic

Ricardo
Ricardo
Creative Director en Panamá
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The web app is fantastic, the mobile implementations need work

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When using the web app Glip is great. Easy to use, and it offers a robust set of tools for different types of projects. The mobile apps are quite limited and do not live up to what the Glip web app can accomplish.

Glip offers an interesting set of tools to manage a team. Simple to use, yet very effective . Integrates effectively with a ton of other apps. To me Gmail integration is a great plus.

Puntos en contra:

No Kanban view of tasks, sorting of tasks is a bit cumbersome and never extended to Mobile apps, which in my opinion look like an after thought

Adria
Adria
Foreign Attorney en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Easier Communication

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Puntos en contra:

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems en EE. UU.
Política pública, 11-50 empleados

Easy virtual meetings

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Puntos en contra:

Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Ricky
Engineer en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A must platform for online meeting and conferencing

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It is easy to use and can join meeting everywhere without security and privacy concerns.

The AI-powered features are better than other software

Puntos en contra:

It is quite expensive when compare with other software, eg zoom.

Stacey
paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It works well. I don't have any issues at all. It's easy to access and easy to use.

I can use it withe the app. Easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. I like the whole RingCentral package. I like that they keep upgrading their options.

Kalen
Owner Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Secure Video Conferencing

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Easy to use, compatible with other conferencing platforms

Puntos en contra:

More expensive than competitors, learning curve to schools still learning to use this platform

Timm
Director of Media & Communications en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings).

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: See review.

Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

Puntos en contra:

While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

Heather
HR Assistant en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The latest combined design change is great

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

Puntos en contra:

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Ogaga
Security Analyst en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It works very well like Zoom

4,0 hace 3 años

The screen annotation is a very useful when sharing screen, and the ease of sharing screen is very good.

Puntos en contra:

The phone system was very difficult to setup and doesn't always work well. It's integration with Salesforce is terrible and doesn't work well.

Maksood
Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Great Software for Businesses

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall the software is great for small businesses, lets you connect with your team and clients with easy sign up.

Easy to use. Comes with unlimited storage and messaging. Allows you to screen share and remote access. Able to add clients outside your company.

Puntos en contra:

You won't be able to restore deleted messages or tasks once deleted. Not enough options to add lot of apps.

Ashlie
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic Organizational and Management Collaboration Tool

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall the software has saved us tons in time and money being able to manage the different teams all in one place and easily communicate.

Easy to collaborate with a team AND keep all of my organizational and plans up to date, sharing them only with those who need access to collaborate. Very easy to organize as well. And very easy to communicate with other members of the organization.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the calendar had the ability to have things recure based on the #th day of the month or by the #rd day of the week of the month, having more control over the frequency. I also think they could make it more user friendly in terms of keeping files and such organized

Hayley
Hayley
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Amazing for Remote Workers

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

Tammy
Tammy
DM en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Too much access!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Id rather not use this in my company. It has taken so much time away due to the frequent use of the supervisors. its great for the occasional meeting but not so much for day to day useage.

I do like the fact I can see my employees F2F during important meetings no matter if im 2000 miles away.

Puntos en contra:

I feel that the company has overused this software. It has turned from encouraging phone calls to instant F2F meetings every 10 mins. I know its not the softwares fault but the company has turned me sour. We use this every hour on the hour which doesnt leave much time left to tend to my stores.

Guada
Recruitment Operations Manager en RU
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados

Standard virtual meeting software

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Good meeting platform with good functionalities and room for improvement.

Good functionalities for meetings, including recording, sharing, meeting pre settings and chat saving.

Puntos en contra:

For some recurring meetings if the host is not there, it shows a message that states the time/date for the meeting in the past and not the current one. The tool also updates and restarts very often.

English Teacher en México
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

wotking as a team

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: its been helpful

its colorful and user friendly. is not very diferent than other platforms

Puntos en contra:

cost and lacks popularity. people rather use zoom or other platforms

Santosh
Database Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Ring central meetings - Reviews

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: - Overall it is a very good tool available in the market.

- Ring Central meetings is one of the efficient tool available in the market to schedule meetings with anyone with internet access - Ring Central meetings is very easy to implement and use - Ring Central meetings is very powerful when compared to many others in the market.

Puntos en contra:

- The pricing can be more affordable - The support can be more helpful - They can implement more features in the product

JJ
Health Coach en Puerto Rico
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Glip is the best for Organization & Planning!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Being able to keep track of information in one place. And you can go back to it later.. instead of emailing yourself or texting people.. that stuff gets lost.

The 3 'tier' system. You can click on a task and have a conversation only about that task.. it will appear in the 3rd tier... or the 'shelf'. You can copy images very fast and paste them right in a conversation.

Puntos en contra:

It has a bit of a learning curve. It works best if you design it for YOU. For example.. 'TEAMS'.. Can be anything. At first, you try to make a team of people... but I decided to just make it the main topic or subject. Then, Under that TEAM.. I could make a task, event... etc.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

RingCentral review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It’s a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Puntos en contra:

Haven’t had any problems with it so far.

Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use with other companies - Simple and straightforward.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been able to join Webinars from all over and have seemless meetings with different companies who have different software than we normally use within the company. This also lets us schedule times and keep appointments.

This is something we see a lot with other companies doing a teleconference with us. They send us the link through RingCentral and we follow easy instructions to get into the webinar and then it works well. The fact that it syncs with the Microsoft Outlook calendar is useful as well! There aren't too many features so it's simple enough to learn and use without having any previous experience with it. Simple and straightforward. Easy to use!

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't feel familiar. A lot of programs, although you've never seen them before feel more intuitive and familiar to use. This doesn't have that. It's very easy to use and integrate, but the FEEL is more utilitarian than what most users like.

Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

GLIP Social Workspace

5,0 hace 6 años

Being able to organize your workflow and collaborate with colleagues makes GLIP a phenomenal tool to boost office productivity. The new integration with Ringcentral's phone system makes it a single spot for your communications, helping to alleviate needing multiple tabs running different applications.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a little difficult to navigate and is not the most intuitive design, but once you learn the layout it becomes second nature. There definitely is a learning curve that some employees may resist.

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President en EE. UU.

Good Startup Team Collaboration Tool

5,0 hace 6 años

If you have a small, startup business, and you need an easy way to communicate with other team members in one place, Glip can help. It's recent integration with RingCentral is helpful as well.

Puntos en contra:

Tech challenged employees take longer to acclimate to Glip. When you create teams or conversations, you can't easily remove employees from them. Instead, you need to start new groups and hope no one bumps the old conversation. Has Zapier integration, but could use more hooks to allow communication with other Zaps.