15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ModMed

Sistema de EHR basado en la nube, específico para cada especialidad, con una enorme biblioteca de contenido médico.

Descubre más sobre ModMed

Puntos en contra:

The EMR and EHR connectivity with their Billing is horrible.

Valoraciones de ModMed

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

ModMed tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 170 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (170)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado ModMed?

Filtrar opiniones (170)

Jorge Emmanuel
Médico general en México
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Buena aplicación

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Mi experiencia ha Sido buena con la aplicación me syud bastante con mis pacientes y consulta

Las herramientas para poder realizar una consulta de calidad

Puntos en contra:

Las funciones son un poco complicadas si no tienes un tutorial

hace 8 meses

We value your feedback, Jorge Emmanuel! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Tom
Tom
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

An EMR that puts the physician and patient first

5,0 hace 6 años

Specialty-specific EMR built that is easy to use and intuitive. Assists with proper ICD-10 coding and use of modifiers. Additional modules for Pathology, Practice Management/Billing, Telemedicine, and MIPS reporting are available as integrated features. A proactive and responsive company that takes provider issues and input seriously.

Puntos en contra:

The system is designed around an optimal workflow. As with any EMR, office workflows will need to be updated in order to align with the system's capabilities.

hace 6 años

Tom, thank you for taking the time to share your review and for your continued support! -Alex B., Marketing

Trent
Practice Administrator en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

EMA saves time and makes money

5,0 hace 7 meses

The intuitiveness of documentation for providers allows them to not spend as much time on the burdensome of documentation. This allows providers to focus on patient-care instead of administrative work.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, the rigidness of ModMed requires us to change our workflows instead of changing ModMed to integrate into our workflows.

hace 6 meses

We value your feedback, Trent! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Hai-En
Podiatrist en EE. UU.

Expensive but worth it

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far so good and our staff has gotten to its functionality.

The functionality of the system is way better than our older system and is made specifically for my speciality.

Puntos en contra:

The hard part is all the training and the time to do it all which takes away from patient care. It's not the most economical system in terms of pricing.

hace 3 semanas

We value your feedback, Hai-En! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Eddie
DPM en EE. UU.

Limits to customization

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Limits to customizability and limited training training are problematic.

Specialty specific but with insufficient specialty information.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of sufficient user customization. An ICD10 code often is used for more than one diagnosis. There are many common diagnoses that do not exist in the ModMed system and cannot be added by the user. ModMed tells us to use an ICD code that may include such diagnoses but the problem is that the specific diagnosis is not carried through the note documentation.

el mes pasado

We always aim to deliver a great experience and are sorry to hear in this situation we missed the mark. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Bracken
Fuente de la opinión

Support Drops off a cliff after implementation

5,0 hace 3 meses

Features galore. They really listened in early stages of development and it is evident in the product. We love the ease of use and customization available for our practice.

Puntos en contra:

Support drops off a cliff after implementation. I put in a ticket 1/29/24 about a critical issue regarding our AR and have not heard a response. I reached out to support, nothing. Reached out to our assigned representative, nothing. Reached out to her supervisor, nothing. It's really sad that when you are paying so much more money for a product that you get this terrible of customer support. Even with our inferior EMR we had before, we always had a response the next business day. We are at 3 days now. Disappointed. Ticket #02319526 for the ModMed rep that will inevitably respond to this review.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to learn about your experience. We are always looking to improve our product experience and your feedback is helpful.

Theressa
Theressa
Practice Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Great product but tricked us into paying $28K extra

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am having to pay $28K out of my pocket as a result of their verbiage "billing commencement date 120 days from contract date". They are so busy adding new clients on they don't have time to push your training so the long/ short is you have to start paying before they implement. I see no reason why we would be charged for software, patient reminders, efax, coding assistance, prescription writing capabilities, or patient surveys when we literally had zero access to it. I can understand charging a fee for the "sandbox" but we still had no access to the actual software functionality.

We love the actual product. Cloud based services are great when you're coming from a local server/ remote situation.

Puntos en contra:

Software support has been great but it took somewhere around 6 weeks to get a response from the billing team (handles billing us, the client). The initial contract did not show any of the ancillary items that we very specifically asked about except efax. They also do not include tax on the contract so when budgeting/ making financial decisions to switch this is a bit misleading. We were lead to believe that everything that we could possibly be charged for was included. This was not the case.

Frankie
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

The better of the EHR systems

4,0 hace 10 meses

Modmed definitely provides a near foolproof design however has room for some improvement. It is fairly easy to get new staff accustomed to the features and processes in order to scribe, manage patients, book appointments etc. Support is typically great, fast response times, but does depend on who answers the phone.

Puntos en contra:

Support does depend on who answers the phone. The billing/claims end is just okay, definitely needs fine tuning. Analytics is a nightmare.

hace 9 meses

neofitos
not switching to mod med from exscribe. en EE. UU.

do your research.

2,0 hace 2 meses

easy to document HPI with quick text. creates taste for orders.

Puntos en contra:

customer support. no surgical op report available at the time of purchase. everything had to be customized. very little provided from purchase date.

Jennie
RN en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Why would you use anything else??

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

It is user friendly. You CANNOT mess it up. Everything is fixable. It is excellent for teaching. You can pick up EMA so quickly. It is extremely easy to navigate and set preferences. I took this job because I didn't want to use any other EMR system. It is definitely my favorite.

Puntos en contra:

When you block a schedule it throws you back to todays date.

hace 2 semanas

We're so happy you're enjoying Jennie; thank you for sharing.

Kim
Accounting en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Needs better billing team

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Worst billing experience ever, you'd think that a company of this size would put in a little bit more effort in their customer service/ billing department.

When I reach out to customer service, they are nice but cannot do much in regards to billing questions. They always deter my request to billing department but the wait time for your billing department to get back to me is awful.

Puntos en contra:

Mod Meds billing team never answers emails promptly, no direct number for the billing department and we keep getting billed for downgraded services. Response time is longer than 2 weeks and when someone does respond they are less than knowledgeable over our account. Wait time on responses are absurd. Also our invoices portal is not accurate and it doesn't populate all our invoices.

Bill
EE. UU.
5,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: I lead the Administration and Operations for a 5 physician, 4 physician extender dermatology practice. Prior to this position, I spent 17 years as a senior executive at Accenture, the world's largest technology consulting firm. In this role, I worked with many Fortune 100 companies and their technology vendors. Software company evaluation and selection is one of my areas of depth and experience. Our practice spent over 1 year evaluating the EMR marketplace, watching closely as it evolved. We met with the sales and support personnel from the leading firms with Dermatology-specific solutions. In addition to features and functionality, we sought a partner with a vision, and the dedication and know-how to translate that vision to the market. We selected Modernizing Medicine (M2) in Q3 2012 and are approaching 1 year with it in production. I recently asked several of the physicians to share the best thing they like about M2 EMA. Their decidedly non-IT replies were - "it’s awesome, my patient visit documentation quality is stunning when compared to my old paper charts"; "it's amazing -it just keeps getting better with each release"; and "the coding accuracy, based on the Dx codes, is brilliant". Our pathology lab coordinator is effusive in her praise of EMA’s Cancer Log, and even more impressed with the fact that they value and adopt her input on how to make it easier to use. Our medical assistants (MA’s) love the new body maps in the latest update - more accurate and anatomically correct. The “EMA runs in background” feature is helpful when patients sign consent forms; they no longer accidentally hit the "home" button and close EMA. Several of our MA’s and one physician extender had experience with M2 EMA’s leading competitor, and they tell me EMA is significantly better and much easier to use. Given the size of our practice and the number of employees and providers, we elected the on-site training option. The trainers were young, dynamic, and impressive - not only in their knowledge of the software, but also their command of the business process flow within a dermatology practice. We trained in August, 2012 and went live after Labor Day. We hoped Meaningful Use (MU) would be attainable over the last 3 months of 2012, but we had muted expectations given the magnitude of the transition. After 1 month of using EMA and running the helpful EMA MU reports, we "knew" we were going to attain MU. We attested on 12/14/12. The MU Progress reporting is outstanding, and the drill downs take you right to where MA corrections are needed or omissions were made. It is obvious that the design of EMA is the work of physicians with deep clinical experience. The iPad and workstation platforms demonstrate the integration of advanced technology and streamlined dermatology office work-flow. Above all else, we continue to be amazed with the quality and dedication of every M2 employee we interact with. From the leadership team to the newest employee, we are consistently impressed with their desire to answer our questions and to help us succeed. A front desk employee of ours noticed an inconsistency in a “last visit date” field in EMA and we brought it to Customer Support’s attention. When M2 confirmed we’d identified a bug, we were showered with praise and they fixed it immediately. It is clear they are intellectually and emotionally invested in making M2 EMA the best. I don't believe we've found another bug since. After we selected EMA but early in our implementation approach, I had a software integration question. I asked to speak with someone in a leadership role on the “interface integration team”. Less than 4 hours later, Dan Cane called me at 7pm while I was watching my son play a baseball game. Dan spent 20-30 minutes discussing the pros/cons of the implementation and integration options I faced transitioning from our paper chart and legacy practice management system environment. How many other CEO’s could or would be willing to do that? When we began our EMR software selection process, our biggest fear was selecting an EMR product/company that would be eclipsed by others in the marketplace. We no longer have any fear of the future. We are 100% sure we made the right decision, and we could not be more pleased to have M2 EMA as our EMR partner.

Bishr
Physician en EE. UU.

Best Dermatology EMR

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I bought a small dermatology practice and converted a paper practice to EMR- best decision I made because I am efficient, compliant, and can deliver great patient care.

Best dermatology EMR out there, very streamlined and easy to use. I am incredibly happy with my choice because it gives me efficiency, and it has very nice built in capabilities for dermatology. There is also analytics built into it which help you run all kinds of reports including CPT code, diagnosis, referring doctor, patient reports and many others. There is also a practice management system that fully integrates with the EMR so you can have all in one and no need for another. I personally use Kareo which integrates quite well with it. Great support team when you need them.

Puntos en contra:

It is more costly than other EMRs but you get what you pay for- I would rather pay more for a better product.

hace 5 años

Hello! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us and those considering our EHR, EMA. We're thrilled to hear you have been happy with your decision.

Khalique
Plastic Surgeon en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointment in EMR with terrible billing capacity.

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Have had 5 different people for our practice Revenue collection cycle over the past two years and have continued to never meet the expectations promised. The EHR part is good but Revenue cycle management is really something to not get involved. No one follows through with tasks and a new person gets assigned for accounts every 3-5 months.

Easy software to use with templates like most EHR, I liked the ease in modifying notes and the IPAD features.

Puntos en contra:

The EMR and EHR connectivity with their Billing is horrible.

hace 4 años

Hi Dr. Zahir - We appreciate your transparent feedback. I understand that you have been able to meet directly with some of our leadership to help identify the challenges and issues you have expressed and are currently working together to improve the situation. - Angela, VP of RCM Operations

Christa
Clinical Manager en EE. UU.

Prism Clinical Manager

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am overall happy and usually a super user for any dermatology office I work at.

I have been a big part of the inventory process and with the videos and step by step instructions I was able to implement and teach the staff how to use.

Puntos en contra:

Some features like the cosmetics need to be more customizable.

Phil
Owner en EE. UU.

Look No Farther

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After using other EMR's, EMA was a dream come true. I wouldn't want to run my practice without it. It is the first system that I found better—and it was FAR better—than paper.

It was quick and easy to use. I completed the training each evening on my own. The training was excellent and I was very ready to use it well the first day I went live. It got better from there. The program was essentially never down (maybe 15 minutes once in a year). The staff loved the program. They also found it easy to learn and efficient to use. They loved the automation features.

Puntos en contra:

Creating and modifying scheduling templates was complex for our office. Office supply inventory is not yet completed.

hace 5 años

Dr. Mills, thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us and glad the training was beneficial. -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Mandi

Overall Satisfied

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I like that ModMed is constantly trying to update and improve the software. I also like that they take the communities feedback and ideas to integrate into a better more functional product.

I like how the documentation flow and functionality is geared specifically for dermatology. I think it is very user friendly and easy to learn.

Puntos en contra:

I wish we were able to look at more than one schedule on the same screen, like a side by side.

Mark
Doctor of Nursing Practice en EE. UU.

EMR Heaven

5,0 hace 5 años

A dream product! Makes other EMRs look like a mechanical typewriter EASY to use, makes charting a joy, fact and accurate. rare down times, made for the provider, billing PM system works well A providers dream come true can use on Laptop or IPAD Simple and easy to customize

Puntos en contra:

They do not have for primary care yet It does not read my thoughts yet.

hace 5 años

Hi Mark - We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our EHR and PM systems. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Mark
Physician/Practice Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best Dermatology EMR out there!!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We’ve used EMA for about eight years and the PM system for 2 1/2 and have been very pleased.
They continue to evolve the system making it better every year.

The best EMR for Dermatology on the market (we’ve had three) Fully integrated PM, Path and clinical in one system

Puntos en contra:

Meeting meaningful use criteria has made some aspects more cumbersome (a reflection of MU more than ModMed)

hace 5 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback about our EMR and PM software! Glad you have had a positive experience.

Jeff
Physician en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

EMA vs eCW

5,0 hace 5 años

Otolaryngology module specific to our practice is well designed and as changes were needed, they were done in a timely manner

Puntos en contra:

Initially, the PM side of the software was not as good as our prior system, but over time, the updates and changes have improved it greatly

hace 5 años

Hi Dr. Goodell - Glad you and your practice have benefitted from our EHR and PM system. We greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback! -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Kathy
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica

One of the first users

4,5 hace 9 años

The software was easy to implement and fairly easy to learn. The ability to learn in the "sandbox" before going live with real patients was extremely helpful. As with all new programs, there is a learning curve, but based on comments from physicians in our area regarding their EMR programs, Modernizing Medicine was the easiest to learn and the least problematic. The support you receive is excellent. There is always someone to talk to about any problems or questions you may have.

Puntos en contra:

The main problem we have is we kept our practice management system, which required Modernizing Medicine to create a bridge that allows the demographics to transfer from one program to the other. It only takes a minute; however, when the clinic is very busy, that minute seems more like 5. As far as the vendor, I can't think of any negative.

Jeff
EE. UU.
4,5 hace 11 años

Comentarios: I practice in a dermatology group with five other physicians and one nurse practitioner. I have been using EMA since October of 2011. Prior to EMA, I was using paper charting. My transition was fairly smooth and painless. After training online and by phone, my staff of one medical assistant/scribe, one LPN, and I practiced with a few live patients before going "live" with all my patients. I have been very satisfied with both the web based and iPad version. Support has been excellent. While I cannot say that EMA has made me quicker or more efficient than I was with paper charting, I can say that it has improved the appearance, readability, and accuracy of my charting. In particular, the pathology and cancer logs have greatly enhanced my ability to track biopsy results and to ensure that patients all receive appropriate care in a timely manner. I find the system intuitive and easy to use. Obtaining meaningful use was not difficult. Modernizing Medicine is constantly working to improve EMA and I look forward to the frequent updates. For my practice, the fact that EMA does not have an integrated practice management system was an advantage. When I adopted EMA, other providers in my group did not want to start at the same time. We were able to keep our old PMS (Provision) and avoid interrupting my partners' patient flow while I was transitioning to EMA. Provision has since built a two way bridge with EMA so that patient and billing information flows between the two systems very well. Now, all but one of our practitioners use EMA to some extent. I am very satisfied and recommend EMA to anyone who wants to use a cloud based EMR.

Matthew
5,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: I have been extremely happy with EMA in all aspects since I started using it over 1 year ago. It is a very intuitive and easy to learn system, and I went from paper charts to EMA so I did not have much electronic medical system experience. That being said, it took our group over 1 year of looking at other various dermatology systems, and Modernizing Medicine just really seemed to be the best fit for our group. The advantages that I find with EMA are numerous, but I will mention a few. First, it is cloud-based, so you do not have to set up an expensive server system or have a lot of internal IT support, which especially if you have multiple offices can get quite costly. Second, you do not have to spend weeks and weeks "setting up" the program - because it was started by a dermatologist it basically knows what most of us typically do and fills it in accordingly from the get go. However, if you do want to change things, it is a very simple thing to do, and it will revert to those changes thereafter unless you tell EMA otherwise. Third, Modernizing Medicine is very customer friendly and they are very good at continuously improving the system and making it even more user friendly. No EHR program will be perfect, but they continue to respond to everyone's comments so they can make the best system possible. There are occasional slow downs in use, but they do not happen very often or long (with the possible exception of after they have done a big updgrade). Overall, I have been very happy using EMA and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering an electronic health record system.

Gabby

EMA GREAT, PM SIDE NOT GREAT

3,0 hace 5 años

I like the EMA side of Modernizing Medicine; Super convenient and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

The practice management side has a long ways to go. It is not easy to reverse things in billing ledger, hard to reconcile, and the reports are not easy to run and sort.

hace 5 años

Hi Gabby - We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about EMA and Practice Management (PM). I have shared your notes about PM with our internal team here for review as well. -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Alan
owner en EE. UU.

Best for ophthalmology

Comentarios: Excellent support

Friendly for non scribe practices. Dual platorm, ipad and web.

Puntos en contra:

No significant issues. Very happy with program.

hace 5 años

Hi Dr. Malouf - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and those considering our ophthalmology EHR. - Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager