CorelDRAW

Reseñas de CorelDRAW

4.5 / 5 226 reseñas

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Puntos en contra: The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Puntos a favor: What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Puntos en contra: The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time
On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Very useful

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It has allowed me to pursue projects I would not have been able to do.

Puntos a favor: It is very powerful. I have used it to trace and modify .jpg files for my hobby. I am able to take an image, trace over what I want and leave what I don't. The grid makes it really nice for making straight lines and being able to zoom in at such a close level is very helpful. It really makes a clean graphic.
It also has a nice break apart feature which allows for adjustments of circles and lines. The help menu is good but detailed. There are a lot of features using terms I am unfamiliar with so I use it a lot. By following the help instructions carefully, you will get there, stray and you will be lost.
It has a really nice rotate feature when you can set the center point. This had come in very handy in almost all of my projects.

Puntos en contra: There is a lot of features and that is not an understatement. As the result, it does take some time to learn about all of them. If I don't use it for a while, my learning curve goes up quite a bit but it also goes down just as fast. The one feature I do have trouble with is a perfect circle but the convert to curves and the grid function do solve that. One thing I find a little odd is if you break apart a line into two or more segments they are still considered part of each other. In other words, once it is broken apart, if you select one of the new segments, it will select all of them. I ended up deleting the others and making new separate one. It isn't a big deal, just a little weird when you first encounter it.

Best vectors software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Yes, in the market you can't find a lot of Design Software for vectors but CorelDraw is an excellent option with a nice price, a lot of features and a complete suite that actually run well on old PCs. Corel Draw offers you a lot of simple shortcuts that allow you work fast (like C, P, L, E) and the node editing options give you the chance to make perfect curves (something really complicated in Illustrator). If you actually work in Illustrator you must give a chance to this software, especially when you are doing branding or flat design, or vector design. I strongly recommend Corel draw only for vector design because (i have to admit this) adobe is a lot better in image, video and photography edition.

Puntos a favor: The ability of nodes editing, the simple user interface, the user experience, all the tutorials and online community make this software something amazing.

Puntos en contra: you don't have tools like pathfinder, but you will find a way...

CorelDRAW is excellent drafting software for novice users

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Super user-friendly drafting software!

Puntos a favor: Where CorelDRAW excels is in its ease of use. This is no frills drafting software that has a number of embedded features for use across many platforms. Pros include:
-easy to use interface
-save-able templates
-great help desk
-ability to import aerial photography
-layering

Puntos en contra: The one area that CorelDRAW could use some help is in it's ability to create maps with real world measurements. For example: if I set the scale to 1" = 20', it would be nice if I could prompt a command to draw a line that is exactly 20' long. Instead, you have to manually draw the line and then measure to get it the correct length. Also, the layers feature in the Object Manager can be a bit troublesome but once you understand how it works it is okay.

I love to use Coreldraw. It is very useful software to create graphic design.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is very easy to use, a newbie can also use Coreldraw easily, this is it's main positive point.
I am using Corel draw since last 6 six years . It's a fantastic software to create graphics , visiting cards, pamphlets and leaflets. Shape tool is my favourite tool in Corel draw. There are many other tools which saves my lots of time. Transformation, clipping, convert to curves etc etc. There are endless things to share about Corel draw beauty. In short it is best software to new beginner in the field of graphic designing.

Puntos en contra: Corel draw is not suitable for imaging, this is the only thing which o don't like about Corel draw. Whenever I need to wait images I have to switch to Photoshop. This is what Corel draw is not suitable.

Is the most popular design tool on the market for its broad compatibility with programs.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Is the most versatile image editor that exists and with the widest variety of functions.
It's supports various applications by allowing you to import images from the others files for multiples editions.
It is easy in terms of the use of the multiple geometrical figures, grouping oh object, work by layers, save the work done.
Although it has professional staff and is very useful in the graphic design industry, it was designe to be used by the general public since it is very friendly in the handing of its diverse design and drawing functions.
Is ideal to create, merge objetos from a photo, with which we can obtain a unique design treasuring pleasant moments shared in the company of those we love the most, with this tool you can let the imagination fly to create amazing albums.
This program was created for windows so it is within everyone is reach.
Multiple finishes to measure photos with professional finishes that have nothing to envy to the most professional editing programs.
You can work with layers, although not the same as autocad, but you can import autocad files for replays and different functions.
This programs is the most popular in the market.

Puntos en contra: Coreldraw can not be used in blueprint editions like Autocad.
The family of colors is not very broad and the finishes are not so diverse.
So many functions makes design professionals prefer other programs for some jobs.

It's a Really Nice Program

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It is really great for creating Vector software but it doesn't match up to Adobe Illustrator

Puntos a favor: It is no exaggeration to say that if you are or become a constant corel graphics user you can all but forget Photoshop for most uses, with no loss as to professional results. A Vector and a Bitmap application are its main components but you also get a Font Manager, tons of clip-arts and assorted useful components such as to import and export all formats and it runs any plug-in you would use in PhotoShop, plus customised color pallets and native support for cmyk for most any kind of publishing you may want to create in it, as well as x-1A PDF export, editable presets or custom PDF settings as well. Vector editing and bitmap-to-vector in CorelDraw and masking, cloning, fyll photo retouching capabilities and transparencies in CorelPhotoPaint are just some examples of the fast and exciting tools you get in one suite you can own without subscriptions. You can also save to any previous version of CorelDraw so that files remain compatible with older versions if needed. Needless to say that it imports .PSD files too.

Puntos en contra: Disappointed to say but its a reality that it slows down after using it for some period expecting to get updates in newer version but still facing same issue from X3 till X8.

Great drawing software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I strongly recommend corel draw for engineers, is not a tool that should be used just by designers, since it can improve graphs and presentations created just with office, and add a more professional touch that always surprises clients.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is an excellent drawing software, it has so many great functionalities, Creating posters for example is just really easy (after you learn every command), and the fact that you can customize the graphs comming from excel make corel a great tool for engineering.

Puntos en contra: For you to work smoothly on corel you need to learn so many commands, so getting the hang of it can take a while. Also it requires lots of power for it to run without any issues.

Corel Draw was my start in the design world, and I highly recommend it.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Corel Draw was part of my design beginnings, it is a very functional software and with the constant use it is easy to use, in a few words, it is the design high school and I highly recommend it

Puntos a favor: One of the most interesting factors that Corel Draw has is its quick editing. You can make complex designs with a couple of clicks, saving a lot of work time. It is quite light and popular, therefore, you can use it in computers with standart requirements, transforming this software into massive. Your files are compatible with other design software, therefore, you can export data from Corel Draw to software such as Adobe Illustrator.

Puntos en contra: Some of its opaque, static and mechanized tools limit the flexibility of the design, as well as the creative capacity. Another feature that I find negative is that, when you have many objects in transparency, the software starts to demand more resources from the video card and Ram memory, slowing down the software and making it impossible to design.

Everyones favorite drawing tool.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Very intuitive user interface and the first drawing design tool I learned to use.
Provides me every feature I need to create impressive ,quality drawings. It has particularly been useful when I need to create logos or any other vector based drawings. I leverage on Corels SHAPE TOOL to correct any errors and shortcomings in my drawings using nodes. I also like Corels text tool for their typographic quality , allowing me play around with texts..

Puntos en contra: Has a long learning curve ,it takes continuous practice and updating of ones repertoire to become an advanced user of this tool.

One of the best vectoring software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: For someone who can afford corel draw it definetly is a great graphic designing software, there is a reason it is one of the leading designing tools in the market.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is just amazing for creating posters, it is really streamlined and working with it for image editing is extremely easy once you get the hang of all of the quick commands, you really don't need a graphic designer in your company to produce excellent quality designs

Puntos en contra: One thing that I could complain about corel draw is the fact that it is super expensive, so if you don't work in a company that relies a lot on graphic desing it is probably not worth it.

Great Product since 1989, but lousy support when you need help

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Everything; advertising design, video titling, WEB page Graphics, Doodling, everything!

Puntos a favor: I really like Everything about the CorelDRAW Package. So much so that we purchased over 1000 of them in the early 90's for the company i was LAN Managing. It had everything it needed, Vector Editing, Bit Image Editing, Screen Capture and in those days, lot's of valuable graphics and usable fonts. It was the Bees Knees then and mostly now except;

Puntos en contra: Support is like an Elephant having a Baby! Long, Drawn-out and painful! It is killing the product for me after almost 29 years of use. Maybe it is time to move on . . . .

A solid product with good cover of use.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I use this product for designing documents, covers and headers almost daily. I enjoy using it and steadily learn to use more features and to use it better.

Puntos a favor: I like the variability of the product with its range of features and the reliability. I have used this on Windows 7 Home and Pro 64 bit as well as Windows 10 Home and Pro 64 bit with no issues or stability or compatibility.

Puntos en contra: The thing I found I liked least was the steep learning curve to using the product for me as a complete newbie on first use. I found I needed to use the tutorials, yet the tutorials were too basic and didn't cover what I wanted to do with Corel.

The graphic design on easy steps

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I work daily with graphic design, logos and web design and I have costumers every day just asking for a design or something and I use this software to make a product according their needs

Puntos a favor: The software is very simple and intuitive; I can work with vector tool, import and edit images accordingly to my design characteristics. I can insert fonts and edit them as well as clip art to complement my design. What I like most is all the features are on one suite, they're not separated on several apps.

Puntos en contra: I like the software just like it is, it have some details about how heavy can get the files to process for the computer once I've been working on, this detail can end on a crash failure sometimes when the computer doesn't have the capabilities for the size of the file created.

A great software for graphic design, illustrations and printings needs

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I learned how to design and use vectors with this amazing and professional software

Puntos a favor: Corel Draw is a program for professional use that can be used also by beginners, it presents a very simple interface with a great variety of options to edit and create designs, probably the best program for vectors, it also supports different formats, ideal for high quality works

Puntos en contra: Maybe it can be difficult to understand the program in the beginning because it is a very complete software in options, and it takes time to know what each option is for, however it is an incredible and professional program

Communications staff person used Corel for years for publications and design

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: It serves simple communications graphics/design needs. Can easily create layers and customize graphics for print.

Puntos en contra: The computer that this was installed on had to be completed reformatted. We could never get the license to be recognized when it was re-installed. We spent hours working on it, the computer support people spent time on it. We initiated a trouble ticket with Corel. Support was only available by email, they would not call us to work on the problem. After a month of trying to get support help to resolve the issue, we gave up and are now using Adobe Creative Suite.

Amazing designing software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: In spite of the fact that sometimes it isn't as streamlined as I would like, corel is an extremely good designing software and I totally recommend it.

Puntos a favor: I relly like the content that you can create with corel draw, it allows for developing graphs and images that in the engineering business set you apart from the rest, plus you don't have to be a graphic designer to work it to it's fullest potential

Puntos en contra: Something that bothers me about corel draw is the fact that it can feel super clunky and not streamlined at all. For example drawing a curve require a lot of clicks to different options and manouvers.

Corel Draw gives you all the functions of Adobe suite at a fraction of the cost and easier to use

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Ease of use, speed and funtionality.

Puntos a favor: It does everything all the other graphics software packages do but a lot quicker and in a much more user-friendly way. I like the fact that Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard software to use. I also like the fact that its windows based so you don't need to buy overpriced Macs!

Puntos en contra: At the moment the least thing I like is my version (X3) don't work well with windows 10 but that's my fault for not upgrading yet.

Essential for any professional who is linked to the world of design

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It has allowed me to elaborate manuals and instructions in the electoral field and I use it frequently as a support to complete work reports. If I need to vectorize an image that I will use as an annex in a report, this software is my first choice.

Puntos a favor: I have used this software for 3 years and I can verify that it is easy to learn, it also contains a great help panel, the automatic vectorization tool is incredible, the preview of the texts facilitates the design process, it contains a wide range of tools manual vectorization. in general lines it is a very complete software suitable for beginners and experts

Puntos en contra: software is very slow when working with books and magazine of more than 80 pages, besides the import module is not completely accurate, it usually imports files with some vectorization errors, it is necessary to expand the options to import texts and improve the tools used when the rtextos are transformed into vectors or contours

Our go to vectorizing tool

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I truly recommend you use corel and set yourself apart from everybody who just use the usual graphs and images directly from office programs.

Puntos a favor: I love corel draw, working with it has been an amazing experience, it has truly set us apart in the fact that our presentations, documents and poster's quality has improved greatly, we always get compliments from our clients. There is a major difference when presenting for example a pie chart taken directly from excel that one vectorized with corel and our clients love it.

Puntos en contra: I have almost no negative things to say about corel draw, perhaps that it can feel a little bit clunky when you first work with it, but after you get comfortable with it, it is just a piece of cake

Being a new costumer, I have still limited experience, but learning with each day.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It's actually a very capable alternative to Photoshop, and if you're switching over the interface is easy to adapt to. As are the tools, in fact, as they share many similarities with Adobe's behemoth.
New in this version is a Healing tool, which enables the quick editing of blemishes; a Perspective correction tool that gives you a grid-based dialog to fix distortions in photos; and a Gaussian Blur lens a paintable mask that enables you to blur areas of your images non-destructively. There's quite a bit going for photo paint; its creative tools are solid and its typography options excellent.

Puntos a favor: LiveSketch is VERY good.
Node editing made much easier.
Excellent Tablet Mode.
A good number of tools and resources for everything from logo design to photo manipulation to web design.
No matter your drawing style, you can get a smooth line: if you're a scratchy drawer, using multiple small strokes to build up a bigger line.
Excellent stylus support (including the ability to adjust stylus tilt, bearing and rotation in real time). A quick editing workflow. Each node has a distinct appearance depending on the handle or selection type, and the size, colours and shapes of the editing points are customisable via Options. More intuitive interactive sliders for gradients, blends, transparency and so on wrap up a decent release.

Puntos en contra: Expensive to buy outright, and on subscription. If you own a previous version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite you can upgrade. Whilst the entirety of this suite is pretty good value just look again at the extensive list above if your eyes can take it.
There's always going to be a discrepancy of file between programs.

Simple and user-friendly design tool

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Coreldraw has always exceeded my expectations in terms of creating and exporting designs in a simple way

Puntos a favor: Although I am not a graphic designer over the years I have had to learn how to use design tools to keep my carpentry business afloat, and this tool for me is a success because it is easy to use and very accurate.

Puntos en contra: You should use a very powerful computer if you work with a very detailed design and there is a very high data volume, because the interaction with the design software becomes very slow, making the work very difficult.

It is the easiest to use professional graphic design tool, it is one of the best

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It has allowed me to prepare poster for congresses and the edition of books in publications of the electoral field

Puntos a favor: the best the vectorization system, is very precise and presents a great variety of options for the automatic digitalization, the program in general is very simple to use and the help system located to the left of the work window is excellent

Puntos en contra: it is very slow working with heavy files, in the edition of books it is very uncomfortable to work if you have more than 100 pages, this is a detail that is necessary to correct

I use Corel draw on a daily basis and have found it to be more intuitive, easy to use and flexible.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Good value and user friendly.
Corel draw has a number of associated programs which are sold as a package when you purchase Corel draw and these are created to work in the same. Photo paint allows you edit photos and othe images for many purposes. A very rounded package of graphic and desktop publishing tools. Corel draw allows you to save and export files in a wide range of types.

Puntos en contra: Corel draw isnt as well know or as well used by industry as other design software.
There is no Mac version