Reseñas de CorelDRAW

Por Corel

4.5 / 5 341 reseñas
CorelDRAW

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Traducir con Google Revisado el 24/6/2018
Bryan M.
Product Director
Diseño
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Contras: The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 15/3/2018
Rafael B.
Jefe del departamento de Oceanografia
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Puntos a favor: What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Contras: The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time
On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Once the best of the best

Traducir con Google Revisado el 9/9/2018
Robert Z.
Desigh
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Now, 27 years of using Corel, I have ceased upgrading. The software still is the best for me, simply because I know how to use it well and do not like Adobe. Yet, I will no longer blindly upgrade as I had, every second reiteration. I used to have two legally purchased copies for my two side-by-side PC's. Both these registered on the Corel WEB site. But a few years past, 3 years after registering with them, I was told that the one copy is not legal. Now I have only one legal copy. So, the software would get an 85% mark but the people supporting it would only receive 25%, this averaging to be just over 50% to my thinking. With the officious way of dealing with their customers, disregarding loyalty, disregarding feedback, disregarding most, they add virus like advertising with the installation. To me this taste's of desperations, get the last possible cent out of the customer. No more, no thank you.

Puntos a favor: For me, CorelDraw has all that I need for creating my advertising designs, web graphics and the like. once you become used to the product, it is more than enough for most anything and everything.

Contras: CorelDRAW was once the best of the best but then they sought to become Adobe. They started to change the way Corel operated, also made some aspect difficult to manage and handle. Consistency was the first item they threw out the window. Also, they have included a virus in their installation. You will receive POP-UP notifications at the most inopportune moments. These will inform you of the new products Corel is seeking to push onto you. Most annoying to have such on my own PC, code installed that is activated without my wanting it. That is what a virus is, is it not? Something that does something on your PC that you do not want!

The Designers' Suite

Traducir con Google Revisado el 27/11/2018
Nipuna R.
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1
Aerolíneas/aviación, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: CorelDraw, the one of best software for illustrations and graphic designing. Our family business, a publishing firm has moved from FreeHand to CorelDraw in 2005 with CorelDraw v11 and now currently using X8 because its ease of use and worldwide compatibility. We distribute and Stored thousands of documents via .cdr (CorelDraw Files)

Puntos a favor: The colour management feature is one of best thing in this application as a Publishing firm. Trace function which we can convert images to editable illustrations are very useful when designing many things.
In new versions, we can attach the font files to cdr document which solved many problems in earlier versions when transferring documents.
"Prepare for Service Bureau" which gather all files (CDR file, PDF, Font Files, Document info, font info) helps alot when moving or distributing documents.

Contras: The major issue with the CorelDraw is we cannot open new version's .cdr file with older versions. Hope CorelDraw team will make a way atleast in future versions which gives capability to open new files in older versions.
Sometimes the Application going crash when working with complex designing. Hope the team will improve the stability of the app.

One of the best designing software I have ever used

Traducir con Google Revisado el 27/8/2018
Zoyree estefania L.
Coordinador(a) Industrial
Ingeniería civil, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Corel draw is just an amazing graphic designing software, considering the amazing content I am able to produce being an engineer and not a graphic designer I can truly tell that everybody can use it a its fullest, you just need to invest a lot of time to master it because it is not an easy software, but it is really rewarding.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is one of the best vectoring softwares, since I have used it in our company all of our documents have gotten significantly better. We redraw every graph that comes from excel, we recreate all of the tables created with word and edit all of the pictures that come from powerpoint. For me it has been an excellent complement to our office softwares.

Contras: A big handicap that corel has is the fact that it is not easy to learn or streamlined at all, for you to even create basic designs you need not only to learn every command it has but also to learn how they all work, and in some cases just using one basic command requires more than 5 steps, It is an excellent software but you will need to invest a lot of time to master ir.

Best Graphic Design Software for Vector Drawing

Traducir con Google Revisado el 4/8/2018
Samuel T.
Chief Executive Officer
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador por cuenta propia
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: CorelDraw is overall a great Graphic Design software to use. It’s will be a bit complex to use, especially for first time user but for a widely adopted software, you can easy get a video tutorial for your advantage.

Puntos a favor: Although I have been using Photoshop for years but I find CorelDraw very easy to use for Vector Drawing. CorelDraw proves to be a powerful, capable graphic design app, my favorite part of using CorelDraw is the fact that it’s capable of rendering amazing effects without the help of plug-ins (unlike Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop). CorelDraw has professional-level and unique features, easy to understand. Perfect for Graphic Designs.

Contras: 1: Apparently I have to stick with Windows OS to make use of CorelDraw, MacOS isn’t supported and that’s a bummer. 2: Pricing seems a bit aggressive. 3: Although CorelDraw has some amazing features to help make project neat and ease, however there are an overwhelming number of tools and features to use; it definitely take quite a while to learn how to use them all.

Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive

Traducir con Google Revisado el 22/10/2018
Noe adonai S.
Productor de música
Música, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I make music and I would like to say thanks to CorelDRAW for allow me to create my own branding, my logo an my cover arts.
I think without CorelDRAW I couldn't arrive when I am.
Thanks.

Puntos a favor: The most thing I like of corel draw is it easy to use, I've also tried a lot of other graphic design programs, but I feel uncomfortable with the tools the have.
Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive.
There are a lot of people who say the like more your competence, I don't know why, but you can clean your name making a new and fancy app, and very important:
Creating Ads Campaigns, inspiring a lot of people with your vision of creating art with corel draw.
BTW: I have a lot of ideas, so I have another:
Corel Draw is a program to design logos and another vectorized images...
Create a new program to draw, corel draw can make a great images, but I would love to paint into corel draw.
I hope this ideas help ;)

Contras: You can improve this things...
Sometimes when I try to apply an advanced weathered fill, the program closes.
Corel draw have a lot of tools and options, but I would love to use all of them in a simplified form.
I'd be nice to all the users if you create a new corel draw more easy to use.
Something like an app made for begginers in graphic design.
The other day I thought you can make millions of dollars if you make an Android App, because all the people have cellphones and they want to create things but there isn't an app for graphic designers.

Professional vector graphics drawing program. Pricey, but excellent.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 29/8/2018
Ray A.
Research and Cultural Consultant, Editor/writer, interpreter.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador por cuenta propia
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: CorelDraw is a professional grade tool, is highly reliable and stable. The program did not slow or bog down when I created very large map drawings that included hundreds of component drawings with underlaid bitmap satellite images.

Puntos a favor: CorelDraw has been under constant development for decades and is a professional grade vector graphics tool. I have used CorelDraw to make complex multi-layered maps for my social science research project. The “Trace Bitmap” feature uses Corel’s PowerTrace to convert bitmap images to vector graphic images. I used this to convert hand-drawn images into vectorized graphics for my maps, website, brochures and posters. I particularly like the ability of CorelDraw to open bitmap images in Corel Photopaint, complete the edits and want to make, and have them automatically imported into CorelDraw. As I am very much against Adobe’s “Creative Cloud” monthly rental system, I far prefer CorelDraw which I can purchase outright and use for years without worrying that I will lose access to the files that I have created.

Contras: This may not be a drawback, but owing to the huge number of features offered in CorelDraw, learning how to use these features will require a lot of time. CorelDraw is quite expensive to purchase outright. This makes it difficult for an independent user to justify such a large expenditure unless the software is used frequently. For most students, grad students or researchers who lack a big software budget, open-source applications may do the job just as well. But if you need a pro-grade tool that can handle any task, then you'll do well to purchase CorelDraw.

Very useful

Traducir con Google Revisado el 19/7/2017
Laurel R.
Self Employed/Contractor
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It has allowed me to pursue projects I would not have been able to do.

Puntos a favor: It is very powerful. I have used it to trace and modify .jpg files for my hobby. I am able to take an image, trace over what I want and leave what I don't. The grid makes it really nice for making straight lines and being able to zoom in at such a close level is very helpful. It really makes a clean graphic.
It also has a nice break apart feature which allows for adjustments of circles and lines. The help menu is good but detailed. There are a lot of features using terms I am unfamiliar with so I use it a lot. By following the help instructions carefully, you will get there, stray and you will be lost.
It has a really nice rotate feature when you can set the center point. This had come in very handy in almost all of my projects.

Contras: There is a lot of features and that is not an understatement. As the result, it does take some time to learn about all of them. If I don't use it for a while, my learning curve goes up quite a bit but it also goes down just as fast. The one feature I do have trouble with is a perfect circle but the convert to curves and the grid function do solve that. One thing I find a little odd is if you break apart a line into two or more segments they are still considered part of each other. In other words, once it is broken apart, if you select one of the new segments, it will select all of them. I ended up deleting the others and making new separate one. It isn't a big deal, just a little weird when you first encounter it.

Great

Traducir con Google Revisado el 2/9/2018
Brooke D.
Graphic Designer
Internet, 10.001+ empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: CorelDRAW is actually valuable in developing styles for customers. It is a one-stop option for all type of graphic style requirements, that makes it an extremely effective and needs to have software application if you remain in the developing market.

Puntos a favor: Whatever is really instinctive, and as soon as you understand the various tools, it enables you to have a really quick workflow. Specifically really effective to deal with vectors, where other programs are slower and more complicated.

Contras: Among the couple of problems I can state about this program remains in recommendation to the gradients, since when it is printed it does not work effectively, as if it had low levels. The filters for photos, since they do not deal with pictures with lots of information, they do not look extremely natural or lose the majority of the information when used.

Best Grahics Designing Software with Easy to Use Tools

Traducir con Google Revisado el 21/9/2018
Tajammal H.
Web Admin
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I worked for many years on CorelDRAW to design newspapers and ad pages.

Puntos a favor: CorelDRAW is mostly used software in world of graphics designing in computer and printing press industry. It is the largest world using software that support approximately all languages including unicode languages. It has a lot of tool sets built in the software to design beautiful graphics. It is also using in the newspapers, magazines and books publishing markets. In Pakistan everyone who want become a designer it should have great skills on CorelDRAW. Now these days there are many free and open source softwares available for designing but CorelDRAW is beating all of them.

Contras: Its more costly according to third world countries, where the users prefer to spend less money on softwares.

if you need to vectorize images CorelDraw is the solution

Traducir con Google Revisado el 7/12/2018
Chloe F.
Sales Manager
Electrónica de consumo, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I really like working with CorelDraw, mainly because it allows me to edit photos as well as
vectorize images, it's a very good combination of functions. Unfortunately when I do very detailed
work the computer slows down a bit and that causes me discomfort, however in other equipment
it works perfectly and the works are very well elaborated and with good finishing. In my work this
is the software used for the design of illustrations and we are all satisfied with the results that it
gives us.

Puntos a favor: CorelDraw is a program that allows vector illustrations and not only that, unlike similar ones such
as Illustrator, CorelDraw has more functions such as preparing the pre-print design. This program
is multi-page, is in Spanish and also supports documents in Office format and supports TIF files.
This is very useful for some jobs since most similar programs do not have these characteristics.
CorelDraw allows photo editing in an easy and fast way since it includes Photopaint with a series
of options that in very few steps allows to have amazing results.

Contras: Despite being a very good and complete program there are several aspects that can improve much
as CorelDraw occupies a lot of computer memory so if you do not have a fast and powerful
computer it will be a nightmare to use it, on the other hand even if you use vectors to perform the
work your final visualization should be in pixels, so the work done loses a bit the quality. Neither
does it have compatibility with some of the similar free programs like inkscape.

CorelDRAW is excellent drafting software for novice users

Traducir con Google Revisado el 7/5/2018
Brian R.
Environmental Scientist
Servicios medioambientales, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Super user-friendly drafting software!

Puntos a favor: Where CorelDRAW excels is in its ease of use. This is no frills drafting software that has a number of embedded features for use across many platforms. Pros include:
-easy to use interface
-save-able templates
-great help desk
-ability to import aerial photography
-layering

Contras: The one area that CorelDRAW could use some help is in it's ability to create maps with real world measurements. For example: if I set the scale to 1" = 20', it would be nice if I could prompt a command to draw a line that is exactly 20' long. Instead, you have to manually draw the line and then measure to get it the correct length. Also, the layers feature in the Object Manager can be a bit troublesome but once you understand how it works it is okay.

Best vectors software

Traducir con Google Revisado el 6/12/2016
Oscar G.
Designer
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Yes, in the market you can't find a lot of Design Software for vectors but CorelDraw is an excellent option with a nice price, a lot of features and a complete suite that actually run well on old PCs. Corel Draw offers you a lot of simple shortcuts that allow you work fast (like C, P, L, E) and the node editing options give you the chance to make perfect curves (something really complicated in Illustrator). If you actually work in Illustrator you must give a chance to this software, especially when you are doing branding or flat design, or vector design. I strongly recommend Corel draw only for vector design because (i have to admit this) adobe is a lot better in image, video and photography edition.

Puntos a favor: The ability of nodes editing, the simple user interface, the user experience, all the tutorials and online community make this software something amazing.

Contras: you don't have tools like pathfinder, but you will find a way...

I love to use Coreldraw. It is very useful software to create graphic design.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 29/6/2018
Krishan K.
Programmer and designer
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is very easy to use, a newbie can also use Coreldraw easily, this is it's main positive point.
I am using Corel draw since last 6 six years . It's a fantastic software to create graphics , visiting cards, pamphlets and leaflets. Shape tool is my favourite tool in Corel draw. There are many other tools which saves my lots of time. Transformation, clipping, convert to curves etc etc. There are endless things to share about Corel draw beauty. In short it is best software to new beginner in the field of graphic designing.

Contras: Corel draw is not suitable for imaging, this is the only thing which o don't like about Corel draw. Whenever I need to wait images I have to switch to Photoshop. This is what Corel draw is not suitable.

My preferred choice for design

Traducir con Google Revisado el 5/12/2018
Tyler B.
Communications Officer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Great experience designing everything from documents, to posters, logos, and more

Puntos a favor: I know that everyone else in the world uses the Adobe suite of programs from graphic design, but I've been using CorelDraw for years and find it infinitely preferable. The layout of the program and the way various tools work I find to be much more straight forward and intuitive. What I can do in InDesign or Illustrator I can usually do in half the time, in Corel Draw.

Contras: The con with the software is it is not ubiquitous in the industry. If you're working with an organization or a design firm the standard is always Adobe. So unless you're just doing freelance work, and your clients don't have a program preference, you'll probably have to become proficient in additional software.

A world of possibilities Corel Draw

Traducir con Google Revisado el 12/9/2018
Stephani edith G.
Asistente I Ras
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: My experience with Corel Draw has been pleasant, it has allowed me to create beautiful greeting cards for my family, as well as advertising designs, ID cards for a company, and logos for YouTube. It is a simple tool, and allows you to experiment with all types of design

Puntos a favor: Corel Draw is a design tool that allows you to create a lot of content with a fast learning curve. Among the positive aspects of this application is the following: 1) It allows to create diversity of designs such as logos, cards, wallpapers, posters, among others. 2) It is easy to learn and intuitive. 3) It has diversity of effects for your designs, different types of letters, vectors, brushes, has shadow tools, 3D effects, among others 4) It can be used to create from simple designs to complex designs. 5) It can be used by professionals from many areas such as: industrial engineers, architects, civil engineers, graphic designers, fashion designers, among others. 6) Recognize and edit files of multiple formats such as jpg, pdf, png, among others. There are many advantages of this tool, for which I recommend it 100%

Contras: I do not find negative characteristics of Corel Draw, when acquiring this product it is acquiring quality, and multiple editing tools to create an endless number of designs

'CorelDraw' will helps you to convert your ideas into designs.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 14/9/2018
Jayathi R.
Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador por cuenta propia
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Highly recommended for anyone..!

Puntos a favor: Actually i'm using it to draw prototypes.Because it can be used for UI designing as well. It's top prototyping tool for UI designers.
CorelDraw full-suite comes with graphic design, page layout, photo editing and vector editing tools. Another plus point is the subscription plan is low compared to other products. We can simply run CorelDraw in low-budget devices. Because couple of years ago,i have used duel-core computer with only 1GB RAM. Also they provide good customer help and support to us. Really appreciate their service.

Contras: It's better if they can develop Mac version of 'CorelDraw'. Overall it's actually very good designing tool.

It's a Really Nice Program

Traducir con Google Revisado el 6/2/2018
Kelly R.
Designer
Comercio minorista, Trabajador por cuenta propia
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It is really great for creating Vector software but it doesn't match up to Adobe Illustrator

Puntos a favor: It is no exaggeration to say that if you are or become a constant corel graphics user you can all but forget Photoshop for most uses, with no loss as to professional results. A Vector and a Bitmap application are its main components but you also get a Font Manager, tons of clip-arts and assorted useful components such as to import and export all formats and it runs any plug-in you would use in PhotoShop, plus customised color pallets and native support for cmyk for most any kind of publishing you may want to create in it, as well as x-1A PDF export, editable presets or custom PDF settings as well. Vector editing and bitmap-to-vector in CorelDraw and masking, cloning, fyll photo retouching capabilities and transparencies in CorelPhotoPaint are just some examples of the fast and exciting tools you get in one suite you can own without subscriptions. You can also save to any previous version of CorelDraw so that files remain compatible with older versions if needed. Needless to say that it imports .PSD files too.

Contras: Disappointed to say but its a reality that it slows down after using it for some period expecting to get updates in newer version but still facing same issue from X3 till X8.

Corel Outshines Adobe

Traducir con Google Revisado el 4/10/2018
Larry I.
President/Owner
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Hands down Corel products are an excellent deal for the investment. DRAW does everything I need without the exorbitant cost and monthly fees of some high-end products. Nothing I can't do that the big guys can do and for a lot less money.

Puntos a favor: CorelDRAW is loaded with great features and is so SO easy to use. Out of the box you can get right to work without a lot of designer knowledge. The tips are always there to get you on track fast. There is a lot of YouTube support as well. Love Corel

Contras: There is a certain disadvantage of not being able to work in the cloud. I'm old school so I'm okay with local programs. Need a multiple license tough to put it on my desktop and laptop for travel.

Great drawing software

Traducir con Google Revisado el 12/4/2018
Analista de Ambiente
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I strongly recommend corel draw for engineers, is not a tool that should be used just by designers, since it can improve graphs and presentations created just with office, and add a more professional touch that always surprises clients.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is an excellent drawing software, it has so many great functionalities, Creating posters for example is just really easy (after you learn every command), and the fact that you can customize the graphs comming from excel make corel a great tool for engineering.

Contras: For you to work smoothly on corel you need to learn so many commands, so getting the hang of it can take a while. Also it requires lots of power for it to run without any issues.

Great for vectors

Traducir con Google Revisado el 4/9/2018
Jessica M.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I started learning graphic design on Corel way back when... and then I switched to Adobe and learned the ins and outs of that. Then eventually got a job that was already using Corel so I went back to it. They are very similar... I like them both in terms of Draw vs Illustrator... but Photo Paint vs Photoshop, well, Photoshop will beat them there. With that said, I can still make Photo Paint do what I want so it works.

Puntos a favor: Power Clip and Pen Tool are my ultimate favorites of this software.

Contras: The brush tool makes me struggle at times. Photo Paint isn't as strong as Photoshop. Sometimes the program glitches in the most bizarre ways but it's definitely become more reliable in newer versions of the software.

My favourite Graphic program.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 6/12/2018
Adaeze O.
Senior Business Developer
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I use Coreldraw for graphic design tasks both in the office and for personal projects.

Puntos a favor: Coreldraw is amongst the most intuitive ,of all graphic design programs I have tried or use on a regular.It is so convenient to use and I have got freedom to customize my workspace for every project I am working on.I like the preference it offers me to save graphic work in multiple design formats.
I love the Coreldraw Mesh fill tool as it lets me design multi-colored filled objects with unique effects and fluid transition.

Contras: There is a tendency for my Coreldraw to crash as a result of my use of the bitmap function.

Corel Draw was my start in the design world, and I highly recommend it.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 1/7/2018
Julieta R.
Lider de Diseño Gráfico
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Corel Draw was part of my design beginnings, it is a very functional software and with the constant use it is easy to use, in a few words, it is the design high school and I highly recommend it

Puntos a favor: One of the most interesting factors that Corel Draw has is its quick editing. You can make complex designs with a couple of clicks, saving a lot of work time. It is quite light and popular, therefore, you can use it in computers with standart requirements, transforming this software into massive. Your files are compatible with other design software, therefore, you can export data from Corel Draw to software such as Adobe Illustrator.

Contras: Some of its opaque, static and mechanized tools limit the flexibility of the design, as well as the creative capacity. Another feature that I find negative is that, when you have many objects in transparency, the software starts to demand more resources from the video card and Ram memory, slowing down the software and making it impossible to design.

Everyones favorite drawing tool.

Traducir con Google Revisado el 1/7/2018
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Very intuitive user interface and the first drawing design tool I learned to use.
Provides me every feature I need to create impressive ,quality drawings. It has particularly been useful when I need to create logos or any other vector based drawings. I leverage on Corels SHAPE TOOL to correct any errors and shortcomings in my drawings using nodes. I also like Corels text tool for their typographic quality , allowing me play around with texts..

Contras: Has a long learning curve ,it takes continuous practice and updating of ones repertoire to become an advanced user of this tool.