CorelDRAW

Reseñas de CorelDRAW

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Puntos en contra: The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Puntos a favor: What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Puntos en contra: The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time
On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Once the best of the best

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Now, 27 years of using Corel, I have ceased upgrading. The software still is the best for me, simply because I know how to use it well and do not like Adobe. Yet, I will no longer blindly upgrade as I had, every second reiteration. I used to have two legally purchased copies for my two side-by-side PC's. Both these registered on the Corel WEB site. But a few years past, 3 years after registering with them, I was told that the one copy is not legal. Now I have only one legal copy. So, the software would get an 85% mark but the people supporting it would only receive 25%, this averaging to be just over 50% to my thinking. With the officious way of dealing with their customers, disregarding loyalty, disregarding feedback, disregarding most, they add virus like advertising with the installation. To me this taste's of desperations, get the last possible cent out of the customer. No more, no thank you.

Puntos a favor: For me, CorelDraw has all that I need for creating my advertising designs, web graphics and the like. once you become used to the product, it is more than enough for most anything and everything.

Puntos en contra: CorelDRAW was once the best of the best but then they sought to become Adobe. They started to change the way Corel operated, also made some aspect difficult to manage and handle. Consistency was the first item they threw out the window. Also, they have included a virus in their installation. You will receive POP-UP notifications at the most inopportune moments. These will inform you of the new products Corel is seeking to push onto you. Most annoying to have such on my own PC, code installed that is activated without my wanting it. That is what a virus is, is it not? Something that does something on your PC that you do not want!

Best Graphic Design Software for Vector Drawing

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: CorelDraw is overall a great Graphic Design software to use. It’s will be a bit complex to use, especially for first time user but for a widely adopted software, you can easy get a video tutorial for your advantage.

Puntos a favor: Although I have been using Photoshop for years but I find CorelDraw very easy to use for Vector Drawing. CorelDraw proves to be a powerful, capable graphic design app, my favorite part of using CorelDraw is the fact that it’s capable of rendering amazing effects without the help of plug-ins (unlike Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop). CorelDraw has professional-level and unique features, easy to understand. Perfect for Graphic Designs.

Puntos en contra: 1: Apparently I have to stick with Windows OS to make use of CorelDraw, MacOS isn’t supported and that’s a bummer. 2: Pricing seems a bit aggressive. 3: Although CorelDraw has some amazing features to help make project neat and ease, however there are an overwhelming number of tools and features to use; it definitely take quite a while to learn how to use them all.

One of the best designing software I have ever used

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Corel draw is just an amazing graphic designing software, considering the amazing content I am able to produce being an engineer and not a graphic designer I can truly tell that everybody can use it a its fullest, you just need to invest a lot of time to master it because it is not an easy software, but it is really rewarding.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is one of the best vectoring softwares, since I have used it in our company all of our documents have gotten significantly better. We redraw every graph that comes from excel, we recreate all of the tables created with word and edit all of the pictures that come from powerpoint. For me it has been an excellent complement to our office softwares.

Puntos en contra: A big handicap that corel has is the fact that it is not easy to learn or streamlined at all, for you to even create basic designs you need not only to learn every command it has but also to learn how they all work, and in some cases just using one basic command requires more than 5 steps, It is an excellent software but you will need to invest a lot of time to master ir.

Professional vector graphics drawing program. Pricey, but excellent.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: CorelDraw is a professional grade tool, is highly reliable and stable. The program did not slow or bog down when I created very large map drawings that included hundreds of component drawings with underlaid bitmap satellite images.

Puntos a favor: CorelDraw has been under constant development for decades and is a professional grade vector graphics tool. I have used CorelDraw to make complex multi-layered maps for my social science research project. The “Trace Bitmap” feature uses Corel’s PowerTrace to convert bitmap images to vector graphic images. I used this to convert hand-drawn images into vectorized graphics for my maps, website, brochures and posters. I particularly like the ability of CorelDraw to open bitmap images in Corel Photopaint, complete the edits and want to make, and have them automatically imported into CorelDraw. As I am very much against Adobe’s “Creative Cloud” monthly rental system, I far prefer CorelDraw which I can purchase outright and use for years without worrying that I will lose access to the files that I have created.

Puntos en contra: This may not be a drawback, but owing to the huge number of features offered in CorelDraw, learning how to use these features will require a lot of time. CorelDraw is quite expensive to purchase outright. This makes it difficult for an independent user to justify such a large expenditure unless the software is used frequently. For most students, grad students or researchers who lack a big software budget, open-source applications may do the job just as well. But if you need a pro-grade tool that can handle any task, then you'll do well to purchase CorelDraw.

Very useful

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It has allowed me to pursue projects I would not have been able to do.

Puntos a favor: It is very powerful. I have used it to trace and modify .jpg files for my hobby. I am able to take an image, trace over what I want and leave what I don't. The grid makes it really nice for making straight lines and being able to zoom in at such a close level is very helpful. It really makes a clean graphic.
It also has a nice break apart feature which allows for adjustments of circles and lines. The help menu is good but detailed. There are a lot of features using terms I am unfamiliar with so I use it a lot. By following the help instructions carefully, you will get there, stray and you will be lost.
It has a really nice rotate feature when you can set the center point. This had come in very handy in almost all of my projects.

Puntos en contra: There is a lot of features and that is not an understatement. As the result, it does take some time to learn about all of them. If I don't use it for a while, my learning curve goes up quite a bit but it also goes down just as fast. The one feature I do have trouble with is a perfect circle but the convert to curves and the grid function do solve that. One thing I find a little odd is if you break apart a line into two or more segments they are still considered part of each other. In other words, once it is broken apart, if you select one of the new segments, it will select all of them. I ended up deleting the others and making new separate one. It isn't a big deal, just a little weird when you first encounter it.

Great

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: CorelDRAW is actually valuable in developing styles for customers. It is a one-stop option for all type of graphic style requirements, that makes it an extremely effective and needs to have software application if you remain in the developing market.

Puntos a favor: Whatever is really instinctive, and as soon as you understand the various tools, it enables you to have a really quick workflow. Specifically really effective to deal with vectors, where other programs are slower and more complicated.

Puntos en contra: Among the couple of problems I can state about this program remains in recommendation to the gradients, since when it is printed it does not work effectively, as if it had low levels. The filters for photos, since they do not deal with pictures with lots of information, they do not look extremely natural or lose the majority of the information when used.

Best vectors software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Yes, in the market you can't find a lot of Design Software for vectors but CorelDraw is an excellent option with a nice price, a lot of features and a complete suite that actually run well on old PCs. Corel Draw offers you a lot of simple shortcuts that allow you work fast (like C, P, L, E) and the node editing options give you the chance to make perfect curves (something really complicated in Illustrator). If you actually work in Illustrator you must give a chance to this software, especially when you are doing branding or flat design, or vector design. I strongly recommend Corel draw only for vector design because (i have to admit this) adobe is a lot better in image, video and photography edition.

Puntos a favor: The ability of nodes editing, the simple user interface, the user experience, all the tutorials and online community make this software something amazing.

Puntos en contra: you don't have tools like pathfinder, but you will find a way...

Best Grahics Designing Software with Easy to Use Tools

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I worked for many years on CorelDRAW to design newspapers and ad pages.

Puntos a favor: CorelDRAW is mostly used software in world of graphics designing in computer and printing press industry. It is the largest world using software that support approximately all languages including unicode languages. It has a lot of tool sets built in the software to design beautiful graphics. It is also using in the newspapers, magazines and books publishing markets. In Pakistan everyone who want become a designer it should have great skills on CorelDRAW. Now these days there are many free and open source softwares available for designing but CorelDRAW is beating all of them.

Puntos en contra: Its more costly according to third world countries, where the users prefer to spend less money on softwares.

CorelDRAW is excellent drafting software for novice users

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Super user-friendly drafting software!

Puntos a favor: Where CorelDRAW excels is in its ease of use. This is no frills drafting software that has a number of embedded features for use across many platforms. Pros include:
-easy to use interface
-save-able templates
-great help desk
-ability to import aerial photography
-layering

Puntos en contra: The one area that CorelDRAW could use some help is in it's ability to create maps with real world measurements. For example: if I set the scale to 1" = 20', it would be nice if I could prompt a command to draw a line that is exactly 20' long. Instead, you have to manually draw the line and then measure to get it the correct length. Also, the layers feature in the Object Manager can be a bit troublesome but once you understand how it works it is okay.

I love to use Coreldraw. It is very useful software to create graphic design.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is very easy to use, a newbie can also use Coreldraw easily, this is it's main positive point.
I am using Corel draw since last 6 six years . It's a fantastic software to create graphics , visiting cards, pamphlets and leaflets. Shape tool is my favourite tool in Corel draw. There are many other tools which saves my lots of time. Transformation, clipping, convert to curves etc etc. There are endless things to share about Corel draw beauty. In short it is best software to new beginner in the field of graphic designing.

Puntos en contra: Corel draw is not suitable for imaging, this is the only thing which o don't like about Corel draw. Whenever I need to wait images I have to switch to Photoshop. This is what Corel draw is not suitable.

A world of possibilities Corel Draw

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: My experience with Corel Draw has been pleasant, it has allowed me to create beautiful greeting cards for my family, as well as advertising designs, ID cards for a company, and logos for YouTube. It is a simple tool, and allows you to experiment with all types of design

Puntos a favor: Corel Draw is a design tool that allows you to create a lot of content with a fast learning curve. Among the positive aspects of this application is the following: 1) It allows to create diversity of designs such as logos, cards, wallpapers, posters, among others. 2) It is easy to learn and intuitive. 3) It has diversity of effects for your designs, different types of letters, vectors, brushes, has shadow tools, 3D effects, among others 4) It can be used to create from simple designs to complex designs. 5) It can be used by professionals from many areas such as: industrial engineers, architects, civil engineers, graphic designers, fashion designers, among others. 6) Recognize and edit files of multiple formats such as jpg, pdf, png, among others. There are many advantages of this tool, for which I recommend it 100%

Puntos en contra: I do not find negative characteristics of Corel Draw, when acquiring this product it is acquiring quality, and multiple editing tools to create an endless number of designs

'CorelDraw' will helps you to convert your ideas into designs.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Highly recommended for anyone..!

Puntos a favor: Actually i'm using it to draw prototypes.Because it can be used for UI designing as well. It's top prototyping tool for UI designers.
CorelDraw full-suite comes with graphic design, page layout, photo editing and vector editing tools. Another plus point is the subscription plan is low compared to other products. We can simply run CorelDraw in low-budget devices. Because couple of years ago,i have used duel-core computer with only 1GB RAM. Also they provide good customer help and support to us. Really appreciate their service.

Puntos en contra: It's better if they can develop Mac version of 'CorelDraw'. Overall it's actually very good designing tool.

It's a Really Nice Program

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: It is really great for creating Vector software but it doesn't match up to Adobe Illustrator

Puntos a favor: It is no exaggeration to say that if you are or become a constant corel graphics user you can all but forget Photoshop for most uses, with no loss as to professional results. A Vector and a Bitmap application are its main components but you also get a Font Manager, tons of clip-arts and assorted useful components such as to import and export all formats and it runs any plug-in you would use in PhotoShop, plus customised color pallets and native support for cmyk for most any kind of publishing you may want to create in it, as well as x-1A PDF export, editable presets or custom PDF settings as well. Vector editing and bitmap-to-vector in CorelDraw and masking, cloning, fyll photo retouching capabilities and transparencies in CorelPhotoPaint are just some examples of the fast and exciting tools you get in one suite you can own without subscriptions. You can also save to any previous version of CorelDraw so that files remain compatible with older versions if needed. Needless to say that it imports .PSD files too.

Puntos en contra: Disappointed to say but its a reality that it slows down after using it for some period expecting to get updates in newer version but still facing same issue from X3 till X8.

Great drawing software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I strongly recommend corel draw for engineers, is not a tool that should be used just by designers, since it can improve graphs and presentations created just with office, and add a more professional touch that always surprises clients.

Puntos a favor: Corel draw is an excellent drawing software, it has so many great functionalities, Creating posters for example is just really easy (after you learn every command), and the fact that you can customize the graphs comming from excel make corel a great tool for engineering.

Puntos en contra: For you to work smoothly on corel you need to learn so many commands, so getting the hang of it can take a while. Also it requires lots of power for it to run without any issues.

Great for vectors

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I started learning graphic design on Corel way back when... and then I switched to Adobe and learned the ins and outs of that. Then eventually got a job that was already using Corel so I went back to it. They are very similar... I like them both in terms of Draw vs Illustrator... but Photo Paint vs Photoshop, well, Photoshop will beat them there. With that said, I can still make Photo Paint do what I want so it works.

Puntos a favor: Power Clip and Pen Tool are my ultimate favorites of this software.

Puntos en contra: The brush tool makes me struggle at times. Photo Paint isn't as strong as Photoshop. Sometimes the program glitches in the most bizarre ways but it's definitely become more reliable in newer versions of the software.

Corel Draw was my start in the design world, and I highly recommend it.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Corel Draw was part of my design beginnings, it is a very functional software and with the constant use it is easy to use, in a few words, it is the design high school and I highly recommend it

Puntos a favor: One of the most interesting factors that Corel Draw has is its quick editing. You can make complex designs with a couple of clicks, saving a lot of work time. It is quite light and popular, therefore, you can use it in computers with standart requirements, transforming this software into massive. Your files are compatible with other design software, therefore, you can export data from Corel Draw to software such as Adobe Illustrator.

Puntos en contra: Some of its opaque, static and mechanized tools limit the flexibility of the design, as well as the creative capacity. Another feature that I find negative is that, when you have many objects in transparency, the software starts to demand more resources from the video card and Ram memory, slowing down the software and making it impossible to design.

Everyones favorite drawing tool.

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Very intuitive user interface and the first drawing design tool I learned to use.
Provides me every feature I need to create impressive ,quality drawings. It has particularly been useful when I need to create logos or any other vector based drawings. I leverage on Corels SHAPE TOOL to correct any errors and shortcomings in my drawings using nodes. I also like Corels text tool for their typographic quality , allowing me play around with texts..

Puntos en contra: Has a long learning curve ,it takes continuous practice and updating of ones repertoire to become an advanced user of this tool.

A solid product with good cover of use.

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I use this product for designing documents, covers and headers almost daily. I enjoy using it and steadily learn to use more features and to use it better.

Puntos a favor: I like the variability of the product with its range of features and the reliability. I have used this on Windows 7 Home and Pro 64 bit as well as Windows 10 Home and Pro 64 bit with no issues or stability or compatibility.

Puntos en contra: The thing I found I liked least was the steep learning curve to using the product for me as a complete newbie on first use. I found I needed to use the tutorials, yet the tutorials were too basic and didn't cover what I wanted to do with Corel.

The graphic design on easy steps

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I work daily with graphic design, logos and web design and I have costumers every day just asking for a design or something and I use this software to make a product according their needs

Puntos a favor: The software is very simple and intuitive; I can work with vector tool, import and edit images accordingly to my design characteristics. I can insert fonts and edit them as well as clip art to complement my design. What I like most is all the features are on one suite, they're not separated on several apps.

Puntos en contra: I like the software just like it is, it have some details about how heavy can get the files to process for the computer once I've been working on, this detail can end on a crash failure sometimes when the computer doesn't have the capabilities for the size of the file created.

A great software for graphic design, illustrations and printings needs

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I learned how to design and use vectors with this amazing and professional software

Puntos a favor: Corel Draw is a program for professional use that can be used also by beginners, it presents a very simple interface with a great variety of options to edit and create designs, probably the best program for vectors, it also supports different formats, ideal for high quality works

Puntos en contra: Maybe it can be difficult to understand the program in the beginning because it is a very complete software in options, and it takes time to know what each option is for, however it is an incredible and professional program

Communications staff person used Corel for years for publications and design

Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: It serves simple communications graphics/design needs. Can easily create layers and customize graphics for print.

Puntos en contra: The computer that this was installed on had to be completed reformatted. We could never get the license to be recognized when it was re-installed. We spent hours working on it, the computer support people spent time on it. We initiated a trouble ticket with Corel. Support was only available by email, they would not call us to work on the problem. After a month of trying to get support help to resolve the issue, we gave up and are now using Adobe Creative Suite.

Amazing designing software

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: In spite of the fact that sometimes it isn't as streamlined as I would like, corel is an extremely good designing software and I totally recommend it.

Puntos a favor: I relly like the content that you can create with corel draw, it allows for developing graphs and images that in the engineering business set you apart from the rest, plus you don't have to be a graphic designer to work it to it's fullest potential

Puntos en contra: Something that bothers me about corel draw is the fact that it can feel super clunky and not streamlined at all. For example drawing a curve require a lot of clicks to different options and manouvers.

Corel Draw gives you all the functions of Adobe suite at a fraction of the cost and easier to use

Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Ease of use, speed and funtionality.

Puntos a favor: It does everything all the other graphics software packages do but a lot quicker and in a much more user-friendly way. I like the fact that Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard software to use. I also like the fact that its windows based so you don't need to buy overpriced Macs!

Puntos en contra: At the moment the least thing I like is my version (X3) don't work well with windows 10 but that's my fault for not upgrading yet.