Opiniones de Unleashed

Sobre Unleashed

El software Unleashed proporciona una plataforma potente para gestionar con precisión tu inventario en tiempo real.

Descubre más sobre Unleashed

Fast and easy pick/pack/dispatch module. Purchasing and Landed Costs are a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of mobile stock management app. FIFO product costing (Unleashed uses average cost model).

Valoraciones de Unleashed

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Unleashed tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 281 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Unleashed?

Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Heavy on Features, Easy to Use Inventory App that connects with Xero and QBO

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Using Unleashed I finally have a process for everything inventory related in my business from purchasing, manufacturing, through to pick/pack/dispatch/invoice and everything in between. Staff finally have to tools they need to do their jobs effectively without resorting to a series of unconnected spreadsheets. I can see at any time my stock on hand, what products, product categories, customers and customer segments are making me the most revenue and margin. I can now use that information to offer the right products to the right people at the right price and the right time :D

Despite being feature-rich Unleashed is easy to use. Staff pick up their parts of the process quickly. It's worth noting that Unleashed is also the ONLY inventory app in the Xero space that does manufacturing well. Unleashed also has flexible and easy to use reporting that doesn't require a computer science degree. Any staff member can retrieve and customise the reports they need to do their jobs.

Puntos en contra:

At the time of this review Unleashed does not: - Provide stock on hand at the bin level (unless all products of that SKU are in the same bin) - Provide demand forecasting

Michelle
Michelle
Admin and Marketing Manager en Australia
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Amazing ERP (once you get your head around) and great support to get us functioning

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have installed the Unleashed solution for a food company and I went into the project not realising how complicated the structure of the company is - lots of channels, growth without process, gut feeling but no data. This complication proved even more why we needed the Unleashed ERP solution but took a little extra instruction to get my head around how we needed to set all of this up.
I so appreciate the support of particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been super helpful - plus the others who have helped with random questions. The online tools provided by Unleashed, the videos and instructions are super helpful too.

After spending time building several disconnected spreadsheet I was excited that Unleashed could give us all of this analytical data in a central and connected place. This tool is so incredibly functional. Now we are functional we love that we can - connect our Production, Purchasing and Sales in the same tool - access data in a central place which is accurate and up to date - feeling more comfortable about growth as we expand across various channels while having a real time view of stock available and what parts of Assembled products we need to order to make sure stock is always available - special reports like price margin for us to see where we may have missed a product or line is not making us enough profit - the additional functionality that we can integrate in

Puntos en contra:

It's a little complicated to get your head around. We have a complicated business with so many different channels and ways that we assemble our products so this contributed to the complications. It also took me a while to build the BOM's but again, we are a little complicated. Sometimes it was hard to find answers on the available tools to questions and sometimes support did not resolve an issue with me in a timely manner to resolve but in general the team went above and beyond, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others in support which I so appreciate. Tip / idea for the Unleashed team: maybe speak to customers like me after to better design the answers/FAQ's knowledge base - not just providing the broad answers but the nitty gritty stuff that i needed to speak to someone about. I would always do lots of research on available knowledge base before I sent an email to support but could not find the answers. Perhaps an FAQ database that has key words with the curly issues that I'm sure others would have experienced be more easily accessible and reduce the amount of time that I needed to get in touch with the support teams. For example: I spent ages trying to work out why my initial stocktake would not show the available stock but could not find anywhere that I should not do a stocktake on supplier stock that is auto-dissasembled but that I should provide the numbers of the raw stock that is broken up into BOM's. Great if was in a Knowledge Base

Paul
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

MAGENTO STORE OWNERS, BEWARE UNLEASHED!

2,0 hace 4 años

It works well with Xero

Puntos en contra:

They lied about how well it would work with Magento 2. We bought Unleashed specifically because they told us they supported Magento 2 and that any orders placed on our Magento store would be fed through to unleashed and stock updated and fed back to magento. They told us this would be done through a 3rd party app and we paid them £300 extra for the privilege. After over 8 months of set up and going backwards and forwards with Unleashed and their 3rd party app by Land digital for Magento, we were finally told that the connector would not work with assembled products. This is a crucial and basic feature of inventory functionality. We simply sell branded soft toys with various printed garments. Not hard. Not only that, but they would take the stock figure from the total stock qty not the stock available figure after allocated stock was taken in to account. After 8 months, they finally admitted that the connector was not fit for purpose. Actually, I lie. They’ve never admitted that. They still think its fine, which is even more frustrating! When asked if Unleashed had any plans in the pipeline for a native integration with Magento 2 the answer was no, so we now have a useless piece of inventory software that does nothing particularly more interesting than Xero inventory does on its own. Dealing with 2 of the reps at Unleashed was incredibly frustrating. Their response to the failings of the connector was that it wasn’t their problem. True, its not their program but we were assured at the beginning and throughout by Unleashed that their software would fulfil our eCommerce requirements. It does not. We now have meetings scheduled with Bright Pearl and Cin7 which have native integrations with Magento 2.

Emily
Operations Coordinator en Irlanda
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Good starter system

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall very good. Customer service is helpful and for smaller inventory users it’s good.

Like the inventory management and the fact you can link it to Shopify and Xero

Puntos en contra:

Isn’t very friendly with different currencies. If your purchase order is in a different currency it makes it very confusing and no back tracking. Document templates are very basic even if you edit yourselves and takes forever to get everything to line up

Dale
General Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Productos químicos, 11-50 empleados

We've Grown With Unleashed

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is great that we can contact Unleashed and speak directly with someone who can help us with our issues, its the great people and service at Unleashed that makes them a valuable partner for our business.

Unleashed is user intuitive for navigation and it is easy to jump from one screen to the next using the hyperlinks.

Puntos en contra:

When we started with Unleashed, the pricing options weren't flexible enough for us; however Unleashed took on board our recommendations and now have pricing options that work very well for us.

Jack
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados

Otago Fencing Supplies

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far so good. We've taken our time getting everything ready before Go Live and we're already seeing the benefits. Our Customer Service champion has been great. The customer service rep has taken her time to explain everything clearly since inception and has certainly made the whole experience more fluid as a result.

It's great for multi warehouse visibility. The ease of use is very helpful with on boarding team members.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of analytical ability within the software.

Managing Dircetor en Nueva Zelanda
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Unleashed Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I now have total control over our stock, sales orders and purchase orders

Ease of use and support in getting it up and running

Puntos en contra:

Reporting could be better, more options to customise

Director of Procurement and Logistics en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great Product. Great Service.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The rep was amazing and helped get rolling quickly and efficiently. Great response to the few issues we had ramping.

The customer service and on boarding process is great.

Puntos en contra:

Rigidity in reporting and access to the data.

Tom
Tom
Operations Manager en RU
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

It does everything we need and more!

5,0 hace 5 años

After trialing a number of Inventory systems, I decided on Unleashed. It was perfectly suited to our business model as we needed multiple warehouses, the ability to create a bill of materials, assemble products and work in multi-currencies, oh and with the simple integration with Xero it was a definite winner! I'd initially signed up for a trail version of Unleashed just to see if it really did do what it said it could do. I was impressed. One of the Sales Execs at Unleashed was always on hand during our trial - nothing was ever too much trouble. After 2 weeks of thoroughly testing the trial version, we subscribed to a Medium User Plan. The API integration with Xero was so unbelievably easy. Online Support is great, to date we have only had to raise two Support tickets to query a CSV import and from logging the ticket to a resolution that was less than one hour! I cannot thank him and the Support team at Unleashed enough. The software is intuitive and extremely user-friendly - I even declined one of their Onboarding Sessions because I felt it wasn't needed. Feedback from all of the team here has been positive.Training was never an issue as all team members picked up the new system so easily. Subscribe to an Unleashed trial today - you won't be disappointed! It'll make your business life so much easier to manage!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it can be a little slow logging in, however that is probably our internet connection as we are in North Wales rather than a bug in Unleashed itself. We are on the Medium Plan which suits our business perfectly. I think the costs could escalate quite quickly for larger businesses.

Kate
Kate
Nueva Zelanda

Fast customer service!!

5,0 hace 6 años

Been using Unleashed a few years now, Love the speed at which customer support helps, dealt with one of the customer representative today and he solved the problem instanty, and fast. He da man!!!!

Puntos en contra:

Taking the time to learn it lol but customer support is great when you just cant nut it out. their online help is great though. think the only thing i would suggest is being able to alter invoices after they are completed.

Marcus
Director en Australia
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

How good is it when things just work

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Unleashed has been a breath of fresh air for my company. We have pushed the boundaries with what we expected from unleashed we have a mobile workforce with reps aged from young to old / We have reps from our industry and some from beyond / we run multiple warehouses we have 1000's of sku numbers / we have multiple suppliers for the same product and I can not praise this system enough. The system handles all this with ease somehow. After returning from our Christmas holidays turning on unleashed again after the break was almost as good as a late Christmas gift its just great to have something that works and works well at your fingertips. I tell other business people I meet it is similar to when I got an iPhone I never read the instructions you just somehow know how to use it. Whilst I find new things and different ways of doing it our business has changed upped a few gears since installing unleashed. Training our reps took less than 5 minutes (yes less than 5 minutes) they did have experience on our older system but it was totally unrelated and as different as chalk and cheese as unleashed works and the other (no words can describe feelings towards the previous system). They had a few questions from time to time but they were all super impressed. The order entering time has halved in time and information regarding stock etc to them is also unbelievable and live. I here of companies paying hundreds of thousands of dollars getting a system and then a couple of $10,000 more for reporting or a mobile feature that was not mentioned at the point of sale.
Unleashed is beyond reasonable almost too cheap maybe (shh!!!) and refreshingly fluid with changes and additions happening all the time. I have found they listen they remember and they honestly just seem to want to help and they actually give a hoot.
If you're on your mobile/laptop / home PC / Tablet / at the office / at somebody else's office unleashed is there at your fingertips in seconds and you have the power to operate seamlessly and without compromise I can log into multiple terminals and not get logged out of the other terminal it is so good to be able to do that. Trust me Give it a go you won't be disappointed and you will feel even more superior to your opposition than you did before. Good luck I am not a paid actor just a happy customer

It Just Works

Puntos en contra:

A couple of features need to be added for my business but these are in the pipeline.

GM en RU
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding, robust piece of software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The team is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Combined with a solid platform, our experience has been outstanding.

Unleashed (and the designers behind it) are outstanding. It is focused and the team has managed to get the basics right - solid and reliable inventory management, a simple and easy to use interface, responsive and fast. We find quotes, sales orders, purchase orders, and reports easy to use. Every part of the software has careful thought behind it - and it has guided us as an electronics manufacturer during our expansion. The ability to have a perpetual inventory has transformed how we manage our accounts and allowed us to make better decisions about prices and margins. The ability to add serial numbers, and the interface between Xero and Unleashed, is great.

Puntos en contra:

It might be useful to be able to merge customers where there are duplicates. It might also be useful to be able to split large customers (e.g. a care home group with 100 + homes) into different subdivisions of the main account - although this is probably straying outside the inventory management purpose of the software. At the moment, we just select the appropriate delivery address from the drop-down which works fine - but it would be nice to be able to add notes under a particular site (e.g. a technical note).

Lisa
Accounts and Administration Manager en Australia
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We think Unleashed is excellent, the ability to see our true margin is a fabulous feature.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Multiple warehousing, accurate reports and inventory control.

The ability to see our stock holding over multiple warehousing was one of the reasons why we moved to Unleashed. It offer a huge range of features without the expense of going to large program. It integrates with our accounting program almost instantaneously. The reports are excellent. It has enabled us to determine our true cost of product with the ability to add charges such as freight. The onboard team and customer support is excellent.

Puntos en contra:

The sales app for iphone is a great tool with one exception, this is the fact that all users are able to see the sell price of all customers. This has meant that our sales reps, who are not privvy to our reseller pricing, are able to see the price that our resellers are paying for product. This is not desirable nor acceptable to us and therefore we are still using another sales order system for the sales reps. If Unleashed were to modify the app so that we are able to limit the visibility of users of the app to only see those orders they have entered for their customers this would be an advantage and would mean we would be able to use the Unleashed sales app for all our sales team and we could cease using another system which isn't integrated with UL, those it would be more convenient and cost saving.

Kim
Creative Director en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and powerful integrations

5,0 hace 5 años

I am the owner of a very small jewellery making business. I used to use excel spreadsheets to keep track of my inventory components, purchases and completed pieces. Moving across to Unleashed has encouraged me to improve my profit margins, sped up the quotation process and ensure that I have popular components on hand. Using Assemblies and Bills of Materials ensures that I am quoting at the most up-to-date prices. I also like being able to store images against inventory items. Finally, I love the integration with Xero.

Puntos en contra:

The templates for invoices and sales can be cumbersome to use. Being able to move text elements and have them snap to a grid wold help (i know there have been some updates recently but I have not tried them yet, so this may be solved).

Artículos deportivos, 51-200 empleados

Great stock management system

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Unleashed is a robust inventory management system. I researched all the major systems prior to choosing Unleashed. I liked the simplicity of integrating Unleashed with Xero (accounting system), and I liked the easy to use interface which Unleashed offered. Unleashed keeps us on top of our stocks at all times.

This software keeps us completely on top of our stocks at all times. With over 100 warehouse locations it is critical for us to keep on top of our stocks, and Unleashed makes sure we can do this easily and quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really, Unleashed make an effort to listen to their customers comments and if enough people say the same thing, they make changes accordingly, no real complaints.

Phil
Technical Sales en Australia
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Generally works well but a bit slow at times even now we have a very fast internet connection.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: See previous comments

Easy to use I assume it is value but do not know the cost. Allows you to invoice without stock being in system

Puntos en contra:

Drop down lists too short should have more in the lists and a scroll feature always not just sometimes. this makes it very slow to check stock as you need to use the arrows on the stck card to scroll instead of the drop down at the search bar. Limited search of client database Product Comments section is in a column- would be better if you could type a line of comment across the page as per the product description. not a 9 character line 10 lines long in the column looks unprofessional on quotes and wastes lots of paper.

CFO en Australia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Unleashed is amazing and Customer support is second to none

4,0 hace 3 años

Easy to use and great support. Easy to use and great support.

Puntos en contra:

not link to Xero with respect to payments and deposits

Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

Migration to Unleashed and Xero from Sage 50

5,0 hace 5 años

We are a large electronic component distributor and have had many issues using sage for inventory. With so many work arounds we decided to look around and eventually after considering all the options decided on Unleashed. Unleashed for us prodvides everything we need regarding our distribution needs, we import from the USA and Europe and it makes it super easy to track our purchase orders straight through to our sales. It has saved us a lot of time on delivery notes, invoicing and purchasing in general. When there has been an issue not only the sales office in London and the bristol office have been exeptionally helpful, there customer service is fantastic and have always managed to find a work around. We have also used unleashed to propgate our products through our website so we only ever have to update unleashed instead of managing multiple product listings for the website, the APi is great and updates our products daily onto our website.

Puntos en contra:

Not really found any yet, but as a distributor we would like to see a labelling facility for our products added at some point to the system. We have however spoken to the UK team and they are aware of this and hopefully it will be coming at some point.

Zama
Accounts Administrator en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

I have found that Unleashed is very user friendly

5,0 hace 5 años

The fact that it's online and not server based, I can work from anywhere I want. It is very convenient for people who travel a lot, the phone app is also an added benefit to the programme.

Puntos en contra:

Being unable to amend transactions once completed like you can in Xero, people make human erros and sometimes they need to be able to fix their mistakes. Also the fact that it allows for an invoice to be generated before the stock is depatche becomes a bit of an issue. Another thing Unleashed needs to allow more restrictions, for instance allow the admionistrator to block certain users from pulling stock from other warehouses that don't belong to them. Currently warehouses are available to anyone who is a user in the company.

Kippie
Office Manager en Australia
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

For the most part this is one of the easiest warehouse management system.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Product & customer management control. clear warehousing reports. easy customer exports for marketing purposes.

connected buttons attaches well to Xero Attaches well with Neto multiple buy prices customer price levels no more duplicate order numbers allowed.

Puntos en contra:

To easy to complete an order and can not revers the mistake can not revers dispatched orders can not do multiple discounts. ie. multiple buys, and overall discounts could like to load multiple items of one range in one go. ie blue red and yellow 3 of each. without typing in each code separately.

Head of Operations en Australia
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

JK's review of Unleashed

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have worked for numerous multi national businesses including Foster's, Mattel and General Mills. Unleashed is by far the best inventory tool I have experienced. It is easy to use, offers dynamic reporting features and the online support is excellent! Like anything, it can be improved further and would love to share my ideas with the team.

Ease of use, exporting and reporting features.

Puntos en contra:

Order allocations should only activate when orders are PLACED. In Parked status, orders should not allocate. Once orders are Placed, the system should allow users to Place further orders if insufficient available inventory. In reporting, for example, users should be allowed to select a combination of warehouses to filter data

Australia

Amazing onboarding support!

5,0 hace 4 años

Our company is new to Unleashed but the professional onboarding service has made our system changeover very pleasant and smooth. We were taken care of by the onboarding specialist, all our problems were answered, she's professional and very knowledgeable in the system. It's been amazing learning from her and having her support, changing or starting new systems can be very daunting and rep has helped us make this entire experience absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Unleashed!

Puntos en contra:

So far it's been great! It can be overwhelming if you haven't used a detailed inventory system like this before, but with the onboarding support, you'll find all the things you were feeling overwhelmed about will be fine after speaking to the support team.

Kris
Production Manager en Australia
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to navigate, easy to train learners as language used is consistent with warehousing.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Better understanding of raw materials through production process and finally to customer.

Being able to automatically open new windows for product information, real time stock on hand reports for different warehouses.

Puntos en contra:

That you can purchase any product from any supplier.. even though that product has a default supplier against it. Very hard when we have 4000 products...when we are keying Purchases that there is nothing stopping someone from order it from the wrong supplier.

Norm
Norm
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We've been using Unleashed now for almost 12 months and we are generally happy with our decision

Comentarios: True stock control and seamless invoicing integration with XERO

It's militant about recording data. That's a good thing. You can't "fudge" the numbers. The interface is beautiful and a good deal of the functionality works well. For the money it's still our pick and we are glad we made the jump. Connects with XERO pretty much perfectly.

Puntos en contra:

Documentation and higher level support, particularly when it comes to API integration. We did eventually get there... but there's a resistance to "unleash" their higher level support staff. There are still a number of gaping holes in some of the workflow and logic, but this is being improved upon constantly. The speed of the system could also do with some help... which hopefully some of the new money will go towards.

Carole
Office Manager en Nueva Zelanda

Easy to use,

4,0 hace 5 años

Live inventory control, we can cover the invoicing and distribution under the same banner, then links with xero for financial. It is easy to grasp, and the videos and online support is excellent with very quick response from emails.

Puntos en contra:

completion date is what transfers to xero, you cant back date. Want to batch print invoices per customer. There is something not correct with the integration with Xero and the figures.