15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre SkyPrep

SkyPrep se especializa en la automatización y la transición de cualquier aspecto de la capacitación de los empleados a una plataforma en línea, de manera simple y sencilla.

Descubre más sobre SkyPrep

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Puntos en contra:

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

Valoraciones de SkyPrep

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SkyPrep tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 149 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SkyPrep?

Filtrar opiniones (149)

Osvaldo
Ing. Electrico en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Buena Herramienta

5,0 hace 9 meses

Como administrador, el sistema es muy fácil de implementar y mantener. También es muy fácil de usar tanto desde la perspectiva del administrador como del usuario. Su atención al cliente también es excelente, ya que se registran una vez al mes para brindarle actualizaciones y responder cualquier pregunta sin costo adicional.

Puntos en contra:

El único problema que tuve fue que pregunté a mis contactos y o lo arreglaron o me dieron una solución rápidamente.

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

Outstanding LMS

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Puntos en contra:

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Tracie
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

LMS doesn't need to be difficult- this one doesn't disappoint

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I've been SUPER satisfied. The amount of customer technical issues has dropped over 90% from our last system, and honestly, the ones that remain are typically user error and things out of SkyPrep's control. They don't over complicate it, are friendly, reasonable and happy to meet the needs of customers that do things a little differently.

Setting up courses compared to other systems we have used in the past (I demo'd several before settling on this, and this was our 4th LMS system over the past decade) was SUPER easy! While our unique requirements did require some specific adjustments, they were very eager to assist and made the process pretty seamless. Additionally, they provided us with video calls where they would walk me through certain settings and setup to make sure everything met our specific needs. I was able to upload a course, create quizzes and have it almost fully to our custom settings often times in under an hour!

Puntos en contra:

They don't have 24 hour customer support which does make it a little harder if there is a tech issue after hours or on a holiday (they observe American & Canadian holidays which can lead to 4 days of no service after a weekend), BUT if there is a major system shutdown they will still be responsive, and luckily, we really don't have any system issues. I would just make sure to avoid timing your initial rollout over their holidays as support will be limited if you experience a learning curve.

Christie
Director, Training en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

SkyPrep

3,0 hace 4 años

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Christopher
Christopher
Director of Learning and Development en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Director of Training and Development

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am thoroughly satisfied with SkyPrep. [sensitive content hidden]
, my representative, is absolutely awesome, and the features and capabilities of the software align seamlessly with our mission at Shiloh Treatment Center.

Sky-pre is intuitive and the concierge service we ascertained in acquiring this product is second to none; by far the best experience with customer service.

Puntos en contra:

No complaints here ill be sure to let you all know if we have any in the future.

Clay
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Great LMS - Easy to use, flexible and great customer support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been using SkyPrep to provide professional development to the community colleges of Texas for over 8 years now. We had a need for a more modern course authoring tool that had the ability to split courses into modular format and present the many different forms of media needed for a comprehensive course. SkyPrep was perfect fit for this. We have been able to build a robust library of courses that have all been created within SkyPrep, that all integrate seamlessly into our website. With their recent learning UI redesign, it is a significant improvement and easier to follow content.

Their course authoring tools are very extensive and with SCORM support for third party courses all areas are covered. Throughout the years of using SkyPrep, they have worked with us helping shape their system to meet the needs of our users. From having a direct account manager to having chat support for more immediate help, they have an amazing customer support system. Their API created the ability to seamlessly integrate into our existing website to make providing our courses even easier.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting features don't cover all data points that we could utilize and with a lot of users reports can sometimes take longer than desired.

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Puntos en contra:

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados

User-friendly LMS

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Puntos en contra:

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Sara
HR Business Partner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Great Experience as User and Admin

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Puntos en contra:

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Caitlin
Manager of Guest Services en EE. UU.
Deportes, 501-1.000 empleados

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

Puntos en contra:

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

ALEX
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Best LMS

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Puntos en contra:

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Manuela
Distribution Sales Coordinator en RU
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Recent SkyPrep Experience

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Robyn
Manager, eLearning & Customer Service en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and great customer support team

5,0 hace 2 años

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Linda
Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Puntos en contra:

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Danielle
Training and Development en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Very Happy w/Skyprep

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate. From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Andrew
Corporate Trainer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Clean Easy to Use Interface

4,0 hace 5 años

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Puntos en contra:

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Cassandra
Co-founder, Director of Curriculum en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great product with a ride range of functionality at an affordable price

5,0 hace 2 años

My business chose this software as it provided the widest range of features and customize-ability without having the price tag of a custom build system. Sure, there are cheeper LMS out there, but they didn't have the option to schedule and host live video training sessions all within the same system where we host our asynchronous learning content like downloadable written material or pre-recorded video training modules. The training we received to use the product was excellent, and there is ongoing support for any questions. There have been multiple bugs we've identified, but most often it has been a quick fix or something they have worked to address.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice to have more flexibility in scheduling the live training sessions out in the future, while still proceeding through the learning path to complete the asynchronous learning. Out training relies heavily on the live training sessions, and while SkyPrep offered more control then any other product we could find we have still had to adapt quite a bit to make it work.

Steve
CTO en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

This leaves the others in the dust

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Outstanding in all respects.

Tech support is a key issue, when something does not work correctly I need to take care of the issue immediately and SkPrep's Support team is outstanding. They are with you on every step.

Puntos en contra:

Onboarding took a bit longer than I wanted. Primarily due to the fact that some of their terminologies were different than what I was used to.

Nathan
Data Analyst en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados

6 Month SkyPrep Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Theresa
Corporate Trainer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

So pleased with SkyPrep

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Puntos en contra:

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Sabrina
Manager of Training en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

Very User Friendly

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

Rick
Director, STARLINK en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 5.001-10.000 empleados

STARLINK and SkyPrep

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Puntos en contra:

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Stephanie
Education and Safety Program Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Bria
EHS Tech en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Great experience with SkyPrep

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra:

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

Douglas
Training and Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Puntos en contra:

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.