Opiniones de Axero

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Axero

Replace your outdated intranet software with Axero. 100% useful. 100% customizable. 100% loved by over 6 million people.

Descubre más sobre Axero

Mostrando 37 opiniones

Jaspreet K.
Jaspreet K.
Analyst
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2017

"A modern collaboration platform with brilliant customer support"

Ventajas: 1. Modern look-and-feel
2. Easy to use without any steep learning curve
3. Brilliant customer support
4. Flexible and easily customisable: Their PageBuilder is one of the most advanced page editors we have seen.
5. One of the best "search feature" of all the platforms we compared

Desventajas: 1. No Google Docs integration yet (though the company says it will be there in 2017 release)
2. Features like Single Sing On should be a part of base module, we were charged extra for it
3. No Windows Mobile App yet.

• Publicado el 20/5/2017
Jennifer D.
Director of Internal Communications
Museos e instituciones, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2020

"Maybe,hopefully, in time"

Ventajas: I feel like this product is way more powerful than I can give it credit for at this point in time. My experience (Less than 1 year) lets me honestly say the support team is incredibly helpful (and they are super responsive) when I have a question and I know how to ask it.

Desventajas: The biggest problem for me is that there is no training (at least that a small non profit could afford) outside of video tutorials...again, you really have to spend a lot of time identifying what it is you want to know. The product is generally intuitive for the end user, but takes some skill on the administrative side. I'm actually quite terrified to even look at the back end sometimes for fear I will do something irreparable. If you have a team of administrators, or available designers/IT, I say go for it. If you are a one man team with 50% time to dedicate...brace yourself. I'm not so discouraged that I won't keep trying, but I can't exactly say it is making a huge difference (yet).

• Publicado el 8/12/2020
Matt R.
COO
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2021

"Best Information Sharing & Collaboration Solution"

Comentarios: Outstanding ! We searched two years for a robust solution to meet our internal communication and collaboration needs and found what we believe is the best solution in the market.

Ventajas: The solution from Axero is highly customizable. We are now live and I can say there was nothing that we were not able to accomplish in terms of design and customizing the look of our site. This solution is well-thought out and very agile. The implementation team and ongoing support have been amazing in terms of their desire to meet our needs. Response time and deployment of new features is second to none.

Desventajas: The only feature missing from this solution is a customizable online form and routing feature.

por Axero Solutions el 27/7/2021

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so happy Axero's flexibility, customization, and support team has been exceeding your expectations.

I will go ahead and pass along your feedback about a customizable online form and routing feature, but please feel free to share your ideas in our Suggestions & Feedback forum: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/77/axero-online-support/forums/6118/suggestions-and-feedback

Our team is always excited to hear how we can improve Axero for you, your teams, and other professionals.

Thank you!
- Alexandra Hoey, Axero Marketing Manager

• Publicado el 25/7/2021
Christine M.
Business Analyst\Project Manager
Seguros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2017

"I think the platform is very basic and not the robust solution it is presented as."

Comentarios: It gave our employees a new intranet to complain about. They didn't like the old one because it was dated, and they don't like the new one because (1) it's new, and (2) it doesn't have some of the basic functionality of the old one (developed in-house).

Ventajas: Easy to set up and navigate.

Desventajas: There are too many inconsistencies and quirks. It seems like it wasn't fully built out. Functionality was put in, but there's no depth to it. For example, the site member csv does not accurately report space membership. There are more examples, too numerous to mention here. We have reported these. Apparently, most are expected to be corrected in some phantom future release.

• Publicado el 20/12/2017
Brooke S.
Sr. communications specialist
Comercio minorista, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/7/2021

"Axero Intranet Revire"

Ventajas: Hands down the most used function is the discussion boards and it really helps bring our employees together to help one another! This helps them understand answers from their peers and helps build credibility. They find it easy to start and to review answers. I also think the mix of home office employees in the answers helps our people to feel that we are approachable as gatekeepers! I also love the customizable site. We can easily change and update the site to align with marketing campaigns and keep it looking fresh for our users.

Desventajas: The thing we struggle with the most is the analytics. We would love to see a deeper understanding of how our teams are using spaces and information + make it very easy for regional managers to follow-up on outstanding items. If we could give RMs access to a report that clearly states who is missing what items - that would make a world of difference!

por Axero Solutions el 27/7/2021

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for your review! The Axero team is thrilled that your employees are connecting, sharing information, and making the most out of discussion boards.

We added additional space analytics so you can analyze user behavior and content performance. Here's more information: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/21546/manage-space

I will pass along your feedback to our development team, who is always excited to hear from valued clients just like you.

Thank you!
- Alexandra Hoey, Axero Marketing Manager

• Publicado el 22/7/2021
Gabriel S.
Director of Operations
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 2/12/2020

"First year review"

Ventajas: System has lots of features and is easy to use.
Ability to create custom content / layout is great.
Online video and document library is helpful and answers most questions.

Desventajas: For larger retail brand not having the ability to communicate content to specific users but limited to specific roles or spaces creates challanges.
Role setup should be expanded to allow multi select roles instead of duplication of bulk upload of users.
Would be nice to have a operations calendar feature that could support the task functionality.
Would be nice to have custom CSS for each space not one global page as it dificcult to navitage if not a strong coder / developer.
Would be nice to be able to select what content creates a notification as to not overwhelm users and lose importance of this feature to drive them to content.

• Publicado el 2/12/2020
Christina S.
Communication Manager
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/3/2020

"First Time User - Communifire"

Comentarios: I have had a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been our Rep. His training has helped me so much so that I can train our own ambassadors to use and update spaces. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is easy to get a hold of, receptive and a great teacher. I trust that he will always understand my request and assists me immediately.

Ventajas: This software is perfect to communicate information to our entire company. I especially love the custom homepage which allows us to disseminate important information to our team real-time.

Desventajas: It would be helpful if there was a feature which will allow me to post on the main page carousel from other spaces only. I have to duplicate "HOT" announcements on the main page and for example HR.

por Axero Solutions el 29/7/2021

Thank you so much for your review, Christina! Have you tried our "featured" tool? This allows you to post content on a space and have it automatically appear on the main homepage.

Please reach out to our support team if you have questions!

• Publicado el 31/3/2020
Chuck V.
CEO/President
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2020

"One place for everything"

Comentarios: I have used their software for close to a decade
- There has never been any downtime to speak of, and none in the last several years.
- Their help desk is second to none.
- They fix issues extremely fast, and they go out of their way to help you achieve what you want.
- The technology behind what they do is constantly improving, and the presentation of new features is also second to none. There are very few software companies for whom I could say the same thing.
- Customization in any manner that you see fit.

Ventajas: - The ability to interact with both internally with our employees and contractors, and externally (in a private environment) with our partners, and externally (in a public environment) with our customers. - Variety of communication mediums: public forums, private tickets, wiki/guide pages, announcements, blogs, video. Everything in one package. - Create a self-serve environment for those wanting to research and learn on their own time. Although this product is marketed as an intranet product, we take it further, and have inculcated our whole web page operations around the product. We have: - Public Web Pages, where customers can peruse our custom designed pages (part of Communifire) and avail themselves of the various communication tools in the Communifire product. - Private community for our Solution Providers where they can interact with us and each other to discuss ideas not in the public purview. - Private ticket system for our customers, where sensitive information comes into play. By implementing all of these communication options, we were able to channel more resources and money into engineering a better product, as opposed to paying someone to regurgitate items that are routine and standard procedure. If any company has a similar structure to ours e.g. products that involve customer interaction, with vendor or partner relationships, I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want to use a product like Communifire. Know that this review is unsolicited.

Desventajas: The only - and TINY issue I have, is with the instant messenger. By default we can't prevent customers from seeing each other. We would like to have more options in this arena. Second, it would be nice to allow API with third party instant messaging systems - or a collaborative integration. However, this is a tiny inconvenience for us.

por Axero Solutions el 29/7/2021

Hi Chuck! We're thrilled that years later, you're still loving Communifire's extranet abilities.

We recently released integrations with Rocket.Chat and Jitsi to streamline the instant messaging experience with more to come. Thank you for your review!

• Publicado el 17/12/2020
Grace M.
Business Analyst
Construcción, 1001-5000 empleados

"Communifire Review"

Comentarios: Very happy with Communifire and especially Azero for delivering a top-notch product.

Ventajas: Within the past 3 years that Communifire has been implemented in our company, it has really been adopted by our user base as the go to for almost all company information. The out-of-the-box features are really great and accomplish a lot of what we were interested in for an intranet solution. It has also always been easy to get support for the product when needed.

Desventajas: Anything that you are trying to accomplish that is not part of the solution can be difficult and requires pretty technical development work. A lot of that couldn’t be accomplished in-house for our company so it was an added cost.

por Axero Solutions el 1/2/2021

Hi Grace. We're so happy you and your employees are loving Communifire! Please know our support team is always here to assist you.

We are so grateful for your partnership and hope you're having a wonderful start to 2021.

Consultant
Automoción, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2021

"Great software, ease to customize."

Comentarios: My overall experience is, We have been to some degree effective at dispatching Communifire to our customers as an information base, however it for the most part gets utilized for interior preparing and as an asset.

Ventajas: The out-of-the-crate highlights are truly extraordinary and achieve a great deal of what we were keen on for an intranet arrangement. It has additionally consistently been not difficult to get support for the item when required.

Desventajas: The utilization of symbolism on the principle merry go round must be an exact size or its cover by text or not shown. We have an iframe that we attempt to eliminate flat looking over and nobody is by all accounts ready to fix it. CSS can be an aggravation.

• Publicado el 15/8/2021
Chloie D.
Communications specialist
Empleo y contratación, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2021

"Great intranet solution with room for improvement"

Ventajas: Overall the Axero intranet is very user-friendly, and it is a great tool to get important content and information to your people. You have the ability to create eye-catching pages, and custom pages for people based on their role/team in the company. There is a lot you can do with this intranet. Axero's customer support team is also very responsive. They usually get back to my questions and requests within minutes, and most of the time have the issue resolved the same day. They are very patient and willing to walk you through anything to make sure you're set up for success.

Desventajas: My biggest con with the Axero intranet is blog layouts. I know Axero offers a lot of widgets for pages, but I wish they had those same options for blogs. As of right now, you cannot easily insert image galleries, polls/surveys, buttons, etc. into a blog. You can create your own HTML templates to achieve this, but I wish they came as default options. We have also run into a few issues when Axero does its regular maintenance updates. Sometimes when these updates happen our site breaks. Axero has always been helpful to get the site back up and running though. They have also been better at letting us know when these updates will occur so we can spot check our site to make sure it is good to go.

por Axero Solutions el 14/7/2021

Hi Chloie,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am so happy you are enjoying the flexibility of Axero and the customization features that make your pages stand out. Our support team is always happy for a shoutout, too :).

I will pass along your feedback about blog layouts to our development team. They are always excited to learn how we can improve the Axero platform for valued clients just like you!

We appreciate hearing from you.

- Alex, Axero Marketing Manager

• Publicado el 19/4/2021
Blaine H.
Director of Operations
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2020

"Communifire has become an essential tool in working together"

Comentarios: We have built better collaboration and better connection between geographically distant team members. Staff told us that Communifire makes them feel connected.
Our email platform crashed a few years ago. Communifire allowed us to stay in contact while rebuilding the new email platform.
Communifire gives individual staff members the ability to securely share concerns

Ventajas: We like having multiple spaces for working together, keep everything on one platform, but giving different teams the ability to structure their space in the way that fits them best. Security is very important, so we appreciate the safe environment to share openly. Making resources available and findable is a strength of Communifire. Administration was very doable for people without IT training. We have had many open discussions about the challenges of 2020 within Communifire, keeping people up to date and leading to even greater transparency.

Desventajas: We need to invite non-staff to collaborate in a specific space without granting access to the whole community. So far we have not been able to make that work.
It would be far better choose between fluid collaboration on documents, allowing multiple people to add ideas without having to download and upload or to post with version control that does not allow as much change.
the phone app could be better at displaying and navigating information on small screen.

por Axero Solutions el 1/2/2021

Hi Blaine, we hear you loud and clear! We recently launched major design updates for mobile and actively check our Suggestion forum for ways to improve functionality.

I will share this feedback with our Development team! Thank you for your partnership.

Abhishek S.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2016

"Communifire is the most flexible intranet software I used"

Comentarios: We were searching for an intranet software as we were tired of customizing Sharepoint and wanted something which is flexible but not too expensive. We are a small team and we could not afford vendors like Jive. After our search narrowed down on a couple of platforms, Communifire being one of them. What tilted the decision towards Communifire was: 1. The amazing customer support we got from their team. For every query they tried to help us work on it and understood our use cases perfectly. I have never seen such a good response from the customer support of other vendors. 2. Communifire was not expensive compared to other options we had narrowed down, but offered more or less the same features. Excellent ROI in last two years. 3. Flexibility of the platform: It was so easy to customize and consume their REST APIs. Loved their Page Builder and I don't think anyone else has a tool similar like that. We are very happy using Communifire for our internal intranet, and would gladly recommend it to others.

Ventajas: 1. Clean and user-friendly UI 2. Amazing customer support 3. Flexible platform

Desventajas: 1. Some features are not needed, like e-Commerce module 2. File sync needs some more work

por Axero Solutions el 10/10/2016

Thanks for your review, Abhishek. We appreciate your business.

Paul S.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/8/2019

"Multi enterprise platform"

Comentarios: We have an excellent partner with Communifire/Axero and they are always helping us to perform better.

Ventajas: We use the Communifire platform as a multi enterprise/program platform for all kinds of projects and programmes in mobility and logistics. check out www.dutchmobilityinnovations.com.
Communifire is the only platform we have come across with the flexibility to create branded communities and subcommunities on one platform. Next to that it has all the features you need, easy to use and excellent customer support. real value for money.

Desventajas: The language module is the worst part of the software. we had to spend days of work doing proper translations form English to Dutch

• Publicado el 9/8/2019
Meghan T.
HR Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

"Great communication platform"

Ventajas: Compared to our previous software Communifire is awesome and does what we need it to do.

Desventajas: Sometimes there are glitches and we either just let them be or I continuously reach out for help. Also it would be nice to have more flexibility with some of the requirements to follow when posting.

por Axero Solutions el 30/12/2020

Hi Meghan,

Thank you so much for your review! On behalf of the entire Axero team, we're so happy that Communifire is meeting your needs and making your intranet experience far more enjoyable this go-around.

Please know that you can always share suggestions here: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/77/communifire-support/forums/6118/suggestions-and-feedback. We want to ensure your experience with Communifire is top-notch. Our Development team collects feedback from our clients in this suggestion forum to drive future roadmaps.

I hope you have a happy and healthy new year.

Sierra Z.
Office Technology Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

"Great, customizable intranet"

Ventajas: Love the customizations available especially through CSS overrides and the ability to turn certain features on or off (ie chat).

Desventajas: The mobile app isn't customizable like the website it.

por Axero Solutions el 30/12/2020

Hi Sierra,

Thank you so much for your review! On behalf of the entire Axero team, we're thrilled that you're loving Communifire's customization features.

Please know that we hear you about the Communifire mobile app. Our 8.0 release, which launched in October 2020, included an enhanced mobile homepage and mobile Page Builders! This way, you can build and customize any mobile page to reflect your desktop portal.

You can read about the mobile app updates here: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/78515/communifire-8-0-release-notes

Please know that our support team is always here to help you. I hope you have a happy and healthy new year.

Richard S.
Chief Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados

"Good Product"

Ventajas: Communifire is a good portal engine. It has a lot of power and it allows us to communicate effectively with our employees. It gives a professional look and feel which gives employees confidence in the company.

Desventajas: The software is a bit expensive. There is a lot of value, but I'm not convinced it's enough to justify the cost.

por Axero Solutions el 29/7/2021

Hi Richard, thank you for your review! We're glad Communifire is delivering strong communication and branding.

Our platform has a lot to offer and we want to make sure you take advantage of all of it. Our Support is here to assist with any questions.

Vincent E.
VP of Marketing
Servicios, 501-1000 empleados

"Overall Positive"

Comentarios: Overall a strong experience

Ventajas: When you make an update its instant. The site loads quickly.

Desventajas: The use of imagery on the main carousel has to be a precise size or its cover by text or not shown. We have an iframe that we try to remove horizontal scrolling and no one seems to be able to fix it. CSS can be a pain.

por Axero Solutions el 29/7/2021

Hi Vincent, thank you for your review! We're glad Communifire is supporting your workday and loading at a speed that exceeds your expectations.

Have you filed a ticket with Support? We will gladly try to resolve this carousel hiccup for you.

Thank you for your partnership.

Jim M.
Controller
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2020

"Good Program for Small Business"

Ventajas: - Program comes generally ready to use with different widgets to customize each space
- Allows for integration with Microsoft platform for connection to One Drive
- Easy to navigate platform which offers easy permission setup

Desventajas: - Sharing documents via email is not possible - Must download before adding as attachment
- Would like to see more widgets available to work from. Has many available, but some are too generic for our use.

por Axero Solutions el 1/2/2021

Thank you for the feedback, Jim! I am sharing your comments with our development team.

Feel free to share more feedback in our Suggestion forum. We want your experience to be as seamless as possible and always look for ways to improve functionality.

James C.
Technology Volunteer
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2016

"Rich features at affordable prices"

Comentarios: We selected Communifire after evaluating several other options such as Jive. Expensive does not mean it is the best. And Communifire does not disappoint. It is packed with features including gamification. It has all the SaaS capabilities and benefits you'd expect. And their implementation support and customer service are top notch. Cheers.

Ventajas: Rich features, ready-to-use templates, excellent customer support, solid search engine, affordable pricing.

Desventajas: Administration and setup can be overwhelming due to so many features. A wizard-based configuration for the initial setup and other advanced features would be helpful.

por Axero Solutions el 10/10/2016

Thanks for your review, James. We appreciate your business.

Justin M.
GM
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

"Feedback"

Comentarios: overall its a good product and does its job.

Ventajas: Product is fairly easy to use, document storage is one of the most important features that we use.

Desventajas: Social colaboration tools arent great, we have low use among employees.

por Axero Solutions el 29/7/2021

Hi Justin, thank you for your review! While we're thrilled file storage and ease of use is working well, we'd love to improve your adoption.

Please reach out to support. We will share best tips and practices that work for your unique teams and will help you make the most of your intranet.

Hector S.
Art Director
Aviación y aeroespacial, 1001-5000 empleados

"Great Portal tool"

Comentarios: So far so good

Ventajas: I like the ease to use and the support team

Desventajas: The customization tools can be more user friendly

Hi Hector,

Thank you so much for your review! On behalf of the entire Axero team, we're so happy that you're pleased with Communifire and that it's easy to use. We strive to have the most flexible intranet platform, so our Development team is always listening to our clients about how we can improve customization features. Please feel free to share your suggestions here: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/77/communifire-support/forums/6118/suggestions-and-feedback

I hope you have a happy and healthy new year.

Jacqueline G.
VP, Infrastructure
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"Fairly easy to use, flexible and totally customizable"

Comentarios: We're very happy with Communifire. It gives us everything we need.

Ventajas: Branding was really important to us and Communifire was the only product that gave us complete branding control over our site.

Desventajas: Intranet software isn't perfect, in general. To administer, there is some technical expertise needed but nothing insurmountable. It is the nature of the solution.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for your review! On behalf of the entire Axero team, we're thrilled that you're happy with Communifire and that you can display branding exactly how you want. Please know that our support team is always here to help you and we respond quickly! Feel free to use our resources or ask a Communifire expert a question here: https://my.axerosolutions.com/.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Cory S.
Manager of Marketing and Communications
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

"My Review"

Ventajas: It's reletively easy to use and navigate and allows us to quickly update our company on new events.

Desventajas: File sharing is extemely basic and no options for sharing files outside of our company means needing to use separate cloud services for that. Also, the version control is almost non-existant. It's pretty basic.

• Publicado el 22/5/2017

"An All-In-One Solution for all Business Communication / Collaboration Needs"

Ventajas: I have been using Communifire for the past 6 months and it has helped streamline communication and collaboration at various touchpoints within my business. Here are the list of Pros I could identify...
1) Very easy to use. If you know Facebook, navigating Communifire would be a breeze.
2) Covers almost all aspects of communication in a structured and seamless manner.
3) Allows the creation of teams and topics which allow me to collate and find important pieces of information which are otherwise scattered when using emails.
4) Inexpensive compared to other leading solutions. Flexible plans incorporating pay-as-you-go for small to large team sizes.
5) Highly customizable and does not require the help of expensive third party implementers.

• Publicado el 22/5/2017