15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Mindtickle

MindTickle es una plataforma basada en datos y diseñada para ejecutar tus iniciativas de habilitación de ventas y preparación de manera fácil y efectiva.

Descubre más sobre Mindtickle

If used prudently, Mindtickle can become your every-day goto sales assistant as its API is quite user friendly and it can be integrated with a number of internal applications as well.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I am a little confused on how it is organized on my home screen.

Valoraciones de Mindtickle

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Mindtickle tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 123 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Mindtickle?

Filtrar opiniones (123)

Luis
Solution Architecture en México
Hardware informático, 10.000+ empleados

Herramienta de autoestudio MindTickle

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Una excelente experiecia, donde ahora me es mucho mas facil administrar mis avances, contrar y programar mis cursos, lo cual con lleva a que cresca laboralmente

La facilidad para encontrar entrenamientos, el facil manejo de la herramienta, la concentración de muchos entrenamientos en una sola consolodacion

Puntos en contra:

En ocaciones no se puede bajar todos los cursos

Mari
Mari
Instructional Designer en EE. UU.

Great LMS for Sales Enablement

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MT support is one of the best I have experienced. Every issue, concern, or problem has been promptly dealt with and fixed.

We built our product training and certification curriculum from the ground up using MT. From day one, the interface was very intuitive and very easy to learn. The variety of files that MT supports makes it very easy to use Articulate Rise, etc. The types of knowledge checks are great for learner engagement. We have had very favorable feedback from our learners. Our asynchronous bootcamp is now completely done through MT.

Puntos en contra:

There are little things that mostly are just for convenience that would be 'nice to haves". For example, if you create a topic within a course, it would be nice to be able to copy that one topic and copy/paste into another module. you can only do this on the module level. Another example is when you upload a VOSS, every slide must have a recording. Sometimes, we have slides that do not require any VO so that would be a nice fix.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

MindTickle is an amazing tool with a great team standing behind it!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We needed an LMS that can support both our Sales and Operations team, with continual assessments and coaching to help close any gaps in training and provide a consistent experience for our customers. MindTickle has been able to help us achieve that objective and we hope to have access to this tool indefinitely!

We liked the ease of use of moving existing training into MindTickle, the assessments, coaching, ai feature and the customer service of our rep.

Puntos en contra:

There is not really anything that we like the least about the software. The features have everything we need.

Logan
Account manager en EE. UU.

Mindtickle

3,0 hace 5 años

It tries to put all of you learning tasks in one place.

Puntos en contra:

The tasks and assignments can be hard to find

Grace
Learning and Development Specialist II en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Mindtickle is a great solution for smaller companies

4,0 hace 4 meses

I like the content and the way you build courses inside the tool.

Puntos en contra:

We outgrew Mindtickle pretty quickly, we needed a lot of reporting and for it to be easy to see who completed what in the system

Andrew
Chief Commercial Officer en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

MindTickle Rocks!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My field team loves the creativity that we are able to incorporate into our learning content. Additionally, the gamification and competitive ranking features really drive utilization and engagement!

The platform is intuitive, easy to use and I love the competitive gaming feature to drive competition and engagement!

Puntos en contra:

The video creation features are not as easy and intuitive as other components.

Yama
Yama
BDR en Canadá

Advance your knowledge with Mindtickle

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great software. integrates into Okta making it easier to find and open.

Having a location to compile all learning paths in 1 place. Having access to what information needs to be completed in order to be ramped for a role. Also weekly learning updates that can be sent out company wide for all to be completed.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a faster speed method for videos. Sometimes you need to watch a certain amount of a video before progressing. Sometimes you dont want to watch the videos and want to be completed as the video is not completely necessary to be viewed, but must be in order to proceed to next lesson.

Respuesta de Mindtickle

hace 4 años

Yama, Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that MindTickle is helping you advance your knowledge! We understand your concern regarding the videos. We have some options that may be helpful for your team. Our platform allows videos or other content to be skipped depending on how the Admin has set up the program. You can also speed up videos to watch them at 1.25, 1.5. or 2x. The CSM for your account will follow-up with you directly to discuss your feedback and how we can enhance your MindTickle experience. Best, Team MindTickle

Tonmoy
Tonmoy
Account Manager en India
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use yet an effective tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been a helpful product and i have already showed it my friends.
It helps me in keeping myself updated with the various product related changes. It help me in quickly understanding concepts. It also help me during my onboarding time.
Due to remote work, i have the opportunity to relearn products and love following the content uploaded by my employer. Mindltickle is a perfect tool to help employees learn with easy and at the comfort & pace their are accustomed to.

The easy of use. The gamification and the peer to peer rating is interesting. it helps me to know how much levels are left. The scoring is clear. The UI and UX is engaging.

Puntos en contra:

None so far. However, i feel one should get to see more gamification as it is really engaging and makes learning fun.

Massimo
Massimo
Sr SDR en RU
Fuente de la opinión

The Best Way for Great Learning and Training Thanks to this Amazing Tool!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For sure, in my case, to be a novel in the industry it is a great source of learning, the benefits are great improvement in my role, more confidence in what I am doing thanks also to Mindtickle. The fact also that you earn points while you are attending, "force you" to complete the course in a very good engagement.

The structure and the easiness, very simple but efficient tool. I like also the engagement inside the training and learning tools, great also the idea to earn a certificate and to print it and save it for future reference. Great! You can record audio and video and submit only when you are sure is the right one, you can decide to remove the recorded ones or leave it there.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I would say is to put in default only the incomplete training, I think it's better to leave only the incomplete training and learning course and then have the possibility to change it as you prefer. Not sure but I think that would be good to have an automatic save of the work you have done and to know where you left last time to avoid to go back again and again. This are just things that in my opinion can help to improve my experience and also for other users.

mohamed
mohamed
Company owner en Egipto
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Really cool

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The application is really great that helps you manage your business in a smart and easy way

It is easy to deal with and provides you with numerous and easy reports and statistics and helps you progress

Puntos en contra:

I have been using the app for more than a year and a half and I have not noticed any negatives or shortcomings

Varsha
Varsha
Customer Success Associate I en India

Deep Dive into Mindtickle

5,0 hace 3 años

The content is really informative, the modules used have been designed in a very unique way. Adding to this, the portal is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing i dislike about the mindtickle software.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer en Jordania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

An effective tool for optimizing the skills development of sales teams

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We appreciate Mindticle’s help in enabling us to increase the level of acquired knowledge and develop our skill in a scientific way and with a clear chronology, as this helped all team members increase production and raise their level of skill, and also enabled company officials to build a real database through which they could monitor the development of team skills permanently.

Mindtickle is very simple and easy to use and learn for all levels of sales teams. Organizing all our training processes in an organized manner and specialized tools from Mindtickle enables us to extract graphs that represent an actual assessment of the teams' performance in the trainings and from which we can determine the total knowledge and capabilities gained by the members. It is great that companies can develop the skills of teams in an innovative Mindticle style, which will reflect positively on our sales strategy and ensure the success of advertising campaigns. I like the fact that Mindtickle allows each team leader to schedule their team members on the sequence of training courses and skills they must complete, and is able to monitor results and measure the level of development and knowledge they have gained through those courses by tracking the performance indicators they get with Mindtickle, so they can Through established rules of finding areas of shortcomings in team performance, he can develop a new program that includes the required improvements.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I would repeat about Mindtickle, its attractive design and ease of use as well as its ability to raise our level of knowledge, which I greatly appreciate.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator en Jordania
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A wonderful platform that has added a lot of expertise and advanced skills to our team

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: MindTickle provided great benefits to our organization, as it supported the continuity of training and evaluation in all circumstances, which had a significant impact on the employees' acquisition of advanced expertise and skills that contributed greatly to maintaining competitiveness.

It's great that MindTickle's simplicity enables us to easily reach what we need, and it also makes it easy to learn anything new to ensure continuity of feedback, which I find great for motivation and learning and helps team members gain experience quickly. I love the fact that we can leverage MindTickle to create stimulating challenges and a competitive side among team members. It also ensures transparency in documenting management feedback and makes it compatible with timely reviews, especially since it provides graphs and reports that represent an actual assessment of teams' performance during various exercises.

Puntos en contra:

I don't think MindTickle has any flaws, and it's great that it provides users with a modern dashboard, and the learning curve is low, so everyone can master it and benefit from its tools quickly.

Brett
Director en Sudáfrica

MindTickle is great

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been very good.

The product is very easy to use and is great to have all enablement in one place

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there is a lag on the videos but that may be my network.

Manuel
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great sales enablement and training platform

4,0 hace 3 años

Call recording is great. Transcripts are incredibly accurate.

Puntos en contra:

I'm being picky here but when taking a quiz/test for a particular module - if you have a multiple choice question the first option you click will be counted as your actual answer, which brings your grade down.... it does not confirm if you want to submit that option as your answer.

Sanjeev
therapy manager en India
Productos farmacéuticos, 10.000+ empleados

my honest review on MindTickle

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I found myself and my whole team is very disciplined, once we got notified about new modules or assessments we wanted to complete that ASAP, rest ease of learning is also very strong point for which inlike it most.

Personally I like this most because this is one plateform where we learn, where we compete with our colleagues. Diffrent level of learning & competing with the ease.

Puntos en contra:

Mind tickle is known for its learning with ease, only point which I didn't like is that some of the video I couldn't play on my mobile but on Ipad it was very smooth. I think it shoud be fixed

Nicholas
Sales en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great LMS platform

5,0 hace 4 años

I really like how the content can be customized and how there are engaging quizzes, etc. I like how it embeds into salesforce as well

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really comes to mind...I haven't really had experience with other platforms like this, so I can't say.

Jack
Performance Technology Specialist en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados

Great for Internal Delivery

5,0 el año pasado

Easy to use interface that allowed for a simple deployment of CRM training materials to a large internal team.

Puntos en contra:

It can be difficult to manage slightly modified training programs that are mostly the same with crossover between user groups. A higher level view of programs isn't available that I found.

Sharif
Sales Manager en Arabia Saudí
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados

Mind Tickle Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Very easy to use, fun, keeps me engaged, much better than previous learning systems

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really as I have really enjoyed it

Major Account Manager en Kenia

A great Learning Product

5,0 hace 4 años

The Ease of access to training content. Most material is one click away

Puntos en contra:

The software allowed for continuity of learning as related modules were bundled into one learning experience

Mahmoud
S&C Manager, Well Construction Division, Kuwait en Kuwait
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados

Great Digital Sales Training Experience

Comentarios: Great Experience

Clear platform with detailed learning objectives vs completion tracking

Puntos en contra:

Almost nothing, i like overall user experience with MindTickle :-)

Quentin
Technical Consultant en Francia

Ease of use

- Clean UI - Easy filtering and navigation

Puntos en contra:

- Sometimes there is a slight delay to "complete" the training which can be confusing

Julie
Account manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

We use mindtickle at my work to test our skills after each training class we attend and it's so quic

5,0 hace 6 años

Sometimes the answers don't register completely and I have do enter them again which can be annoying and you can cheat so the admin doesn't always get the most accurate results

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the answers don't register and the percentage isn't complete so I have to go back and take the survey again so I don't like that too much

Sara
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy to Use & Fun

5,0 hace 4 años

MindTickle's UI is very intuitive and easy to use. I've been both a user and an administrator and found it seamless to ingest content as a user, and upload content as an administrator. One of my favorite things about the platform is how you can gameify trainings, it makes it a fun competition against my peers. MindTickle has made it easy to decrease the number of in-person meetings and ensure all employees are receiving the same content. We've used it for onboarding purposes as well for new hires and that allows consistency and better accountability for the onboarding experience. The mobile app is nice for learning on-the-go. When I used to commute to the office via train and I had a course assigned to me, I would complete it via the mobile app on my commute.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. It's one of the easiest learning solutions I've come across.

Anil
Senior Content Operations en India

Awesome MindTickle

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Awesome very good for all the employees who take this has good learning and development platform

It helps in inmproving lot trainings in every organisations , i learned lot of trainings herelike ANti Harrasment training Company Induction etc ..Any new software is launched Mindticle is helping to learn new things

Puntos en contra:

Some times it freezes , hangs due to some interuptions in server