User friendly ATS!

Publicado el 12/9/2018
Ailene M.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Contras: Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

Easy and Convenient

Publicado el 10/12/2019
Senior Associate
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: i am using Job diva almost 1+ yrs now, and for me its more convenient as compared to other ATS i used earlier.

Puntos a favor: Job Diva has the best and easy UI which makes it popular, because of its UI any new person can also have basic idea how it works just by looking the homepage.
almost everything is properly places in specific places with differentiated tabs which makes easy to find your option.

Contras: well there are lots of fake and duplicate candidates in the data, job diva needs to merge or delete duplicate candidates resumes.

Competitive ATS which can be used to search multiple databases

Publicado el 14/10/2019
Paul L.
Recursos Humanos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: A lot of what I like about Job Diva comes in the form of it's integration with other systems. I like how you can search monster, career builder, and other databases as long as you have a license to those databases. Also, the fact that you can add functionality to Job Diva such as texting, batch emailing, and other tools adds to the usability. It is a product that you can get up and running immediately and add to it as required.

Contras: I feel like the software tends to crash far too often. I'm not sure if this is due to the many functionalities we've added to the software or if it's just buggy. Also some of the options are buried deep in menus and could use highlighting. It's not easy to always find what you are looking for in it's reporting functions.

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Publicado el 29/6/2017
Beth K.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: 1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.

Contras: 1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Easy to use, can include a texting feature!

Publicado el 21/10/2019
Melanie D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: -Ease of sending mass emails (you don't have to create a boolean, JobDiva creates it for you)
-The new DivaBuzz feature, which allows you to text candidates/applicants. More and more people prefer to respond by text nowadays so this is a crucial tool. I can receive texts right to my email or use the app to check my texts there as well

Contras: -Sometimes there is a delay in loading or the software runs slow, which can be annoying, but I am sure every software experiences this. When I email the support team, they are usually quick to respond and let me know that they are working on a solution.

Applicant Tracking Made Easier by JobDiva

Publicado el 8/12/2019
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recursos Humanos, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: There are a whole lot of features of JobDiva that are not present to other ATS. I think this is what is giving us an edge from the other vendors. I can say that I am a satisfied user as I am able to hit my goals with JobDiva.

Puntos a favor: JobDiva has been a great help in my recruiting career. It has allowed check candidate engagement, check candidate status, mass mail, and source for quality leads.

Contras: Not something that I can say I dislike but it would be a great help if the candidate's preferred location will be included on their profile.

End-to-end Recruitment Made Easy

Publicado el 6/3/2019
Jamie S.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall, JobDiva is the best ATS for recruiters and I highly recommend it for staffing firms.

Puntos a favor: JobDiva is cloud-based so it is accessible from any device that is connected to the internet. A mobile application is also available which makes work a lot easier for recruiters like me. The harvester tool is by far the best feature offered by JobDiva. This tool does the sourcing for you and automatically parses the resume into the database. It sources resumes from various job boards based on candidates' skills. It's unique search engine also allows recruiters to search for candidates based on years of experience on a specific skill and it allows you to get a more specified list based on education or even geography. Dashboards can also be created to view open jobs and pipelines. In addition, I love that it is integrated with my calendar so I do not miss any interviews and phone screenings.

Contras: At first, the interface is a bit overwhelming, especially if you are viewing a candidate profile or a specific job. Training really helped me know the ins and outs of this software.

JobDiva

Publicado el 14/1/2020
Stephen K.
Business Development
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: JobDiva is allowing us to do bulk emails and they assist us with bulk uploads of contacts as well.

Puntos a favor: I have been using this for a bout 4 months now and I am finding new things that can help our business that were pointed out by Customer Support.

Contras: They have a great Support team at JobDiva, I just wish you could get more support over the phone as opposed to email only.

Solid Software

Publicado el 20/9/2019
Amanda T.
HR
Recursos Humanos, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We had to maintain files for 100s of customers. Getting into files and changing or amending details can be tedious. It was great to have everything at my fingertips.

Puntos a favor: We worked with a lot of contracted and temporary employees. JobDiva was very helpful in managing the data and staying compliant.

Contras: It could be really hard to find what you needed.

Easy to use

Publicado el 22/10/2019
Lakshmipriya R.
Staffing Specialist
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It helps to records all information and user friendly

Contras: Sometimes it takes time to download the resume

No product comes even close!!!

Publicado el 17/9/2019
Baljit G.
COO
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Puntos a favor: The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Contras: have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Publicado el 8/4/2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Puntos a favor: JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions.
JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.
It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

Contras: There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva:
1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance
2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens
3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system
4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Publicado el 3/7/2019
Nick P.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Puntos a favor: It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Contras: Overpriced for the features it offers.
Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database.
Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM. Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users! Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed. Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Publicado el 11/4/2019
Varun A.
Sr. Recruiter
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Puntos a favor: As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.
The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.
It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

Contras: As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

Publicado el 21/8/2019
Cassie P.
Area Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

Puntos a favor: User Friendly interface
History - easy access

Contras: I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Publicado el 12/10/2017
David E.
MD
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: "Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Puntos a favor: Great Job Board Integration.
Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

Contras: While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs.
Very minimal UI customization available.
"Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field.
The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

A product of a recruiting love story

Publicado el 19/11/2018
Matt J.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Puntos a favor: Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Contras: This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

What I think could help

Publicado el 1/8/2019
Pamela Y.
AE
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Puntos a favor: It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Contras: I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!

Best all in one ATS with best features

Publicado el 18/7/2017
Sagar A.
Sr. Resource Executive
Software informático
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor: Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

Contras: One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Great Software!

Publicado el 21/8/2019
Tanya L.
Commercial Recruiter
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

Puntos a favor: This software is very easy to learn and use.

Contras: One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

Hooray for Job Diva

Publicado el 30/7/2019
Dee lane J.
Consultant Care Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

Contras: I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Publicado el 12/9/2018
Maria C.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados

Comentarios: Very happy.

Puntos a favor: JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Contras: Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

A great product

Publicado el 31/7/2019
Meredith K.
SVP of Recruiting
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Puntos a favor: The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Contras: I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

Highly Recommended Software

Publicado el 27/11/2018
Melanie D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: A HUGE pro that we just began to use at my company is DivaBuzz, a feature that allows the user to send text messages to candidates. This has become invaluable to many users, for a quick way to communicate with candidates. You can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed.
Also a huge pro is the mail merge section, where you can send emails based on criteria without building a complicated boolean (since JobDiva writes it for you). The feature of job title search is also very handy for more specialized positions.
Most of the features are very user friendly and easy to use and learn. Even computer novices have had success learning this program.

Contras: At least once per week, it slows or stops responding to commands and we have to wait for the support team to sort out issues. This is very aggravating but typically is resolved within 10-15 minutes. The customer support is quick to respond.

HR All-in-One

Publicado el 26/7/2019
James D.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Puntos a favor: JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Contras: Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.