Opiniones de OnTheClock.com

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre OnTheClock.com

Sistema de reloj de tiempo de empleados basado en la nube para pequeñas empresas que supervisa el tiempo de los empleados y genera hojas de tiempos precisas para la creación de nóminas.

Descubre más sobre OnTheClock.com

Mostrando 410 opiniones

Kevin C.
Instructor
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2018

"Easy and reasonably priced"

Comentarios: Using Quickbooks with the time clock information makes payroll take a couple of minutes, allowing me to get done quickly and correctly.
Employees like the ease of use, so they actually clock in and out!
The cost of the program has risen, but still well worth the time savings.

Puntos a favor: As an employer I wanted an easy to use time clock. This is and has been such an easy set up and managed program I could not recommend it more highly.
The ability to assign managers for other employees has made my payroll day so much easier, which is a big time saver, making payroll a breeze.

Contras: Printing options.
There is not a smooth way to print audit logs.
Having that additional report would be a great help for documentation of changes made after the fact.

por OnTheClock el 19/12/2018

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate your feedback and review. Have a great day!

• Publicado el 18/12/2018
Beth L.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"Best Time-clock App!!! "

Puntos a favor: This app does everything I need it to do and more! I chose this one over the others because it does a time sheet/stub I can include with my employees checks. It’s the perfect app for my cleaning business!!

Contras: I do not like that it is priced per user. As my business grows the price goes up for each new employee.

por OnTheClock el 5/12/2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for reviewing our time clock. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs who uses our employee time tracking solution. Have a great day.

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
Brittany C.
Licensed Agent
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2020

"On The Clock"

Comentarios: It's a great system. I have not had any issues and have no plans on switching.

Puntos a favor: It's just a basic clock in, clock out system. Easy to view your hours and what time you clocked in and out on any given day. Easy to fix an employees mistake if you're an admin. Some things you want extra bells and whistles, clocking in and out isn't one of them. Very functional, have never had any issues.

Contras: I didn't find anything that was not to like. There is an app for a phone or web use. Employees have found it very easy.

por OnTheClock el 14/5/2020

Hi Brittany,

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are pleased to read how our time clock is helping your company.

Have a wonderful day!

• Publicado el 13/5/2020
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 4/6/2020

"Unprofessional Customer Service to say the very least"

Comentarios: I believe that the software has great potential, but with mediocre customer support...what do you have?

Puntos a favor: Was anxious to try the software and get set up for next payroll
After watching the introduction video, reading the features and customer reviews it seemed to be the right fit for what we were looking for and was hoping for some additional information before signing up, until I made the call and spoke with one of your reps

Contras: I was impressed with the capabilities of what the software could potentially provide for my business. However, the customer service was poor and very unprofessional. The individual who answered seemed put out by the call and was very short in his answers and did not expand on any of their services. He seemed irritated by having to answer any questions. I also heard his dogs barking in the background which interrupted the conversation. I understand that people may still be working at home due to COVID, but I expected professionalism just the same. After hearing the dogs barking I asked if they had a call center and his reply was "this is it, the number you called". Nevertheless, after reading several reviews and the positive comments about their OnThe Clock customer support I was disappointed that my experience had not met my expectations or that of the many reviews.
Their website even invites you to call...(Under the contact tab)
Contact Us
We would love to speak with you about any comments, questions
or concerns. Please do not hesitate to use the contact information below.
Apparently, not the case.

por OnTheClock el 24/6/2020

Hello and we cannot thank you enough for your feedback. Please let us start off by expressing how sorry we are for your bad experience with a customer support rep. We would love to make this up to you and gather additional details so we can prevent this from ever happening again. Please contact us.

Have a great day,

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 4/6/2020
Tereza M.
executive director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"Why Pay Too Much for Time Tracking Software"

Comentarios: I have had no issues with the program and use it regularly. We saved a lot of money by switching.

Puntos a favor: We have a small organization so we pay nothing for this software. It allows us to still track codes, time off etc. In fact, the time off feature works better than with some other companies as we can customize to each employee. It is easy to use. We also work remotely and don't require check in/out and are able to merely enter the number of hours for each job code.

Contras: The time off feature is a little odd as it doesn't show in the administrative reports easily. However, once you learn to use it, it works fine.

por OnTheClock el 29/4/2020

Hi Tereza! Thanks for the awesome review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with our time off tracking feature - we would love to help.

Thanks again,

Ashley A.
Assistant
Práctica médica, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/6/2019

"Amazing Staff Member"

Comentarios: Overall, I really like it. The staff love it too.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to set up and use and how knowledgeable the staff is to the software.
One staff member in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helps me every time I have a question. He's quick to answer and also doesn't talk to you all robotic like I've seen in other chats from other companies.

Contras: I do wish that you could set the time card to be in minutes instead of decimals when fixing hours. It's difficult to see 7.45 and think it means 7 hours and 27 minutes rather than be 7 hours and 45 minutes.

por OnTheClock el 5/6/2019

Hi Ashley, thank you for the kind review regarding our product and our customer support rep, Chris. We value your feedback :)

• Publicado el 2/6/2019
Sam D.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"Co-owner of the business"

Comentarios: Very please with it's use and assistance when needed. We are a small company and we will grow and have more users.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use and understand. If I have an issue just a phone call and it's easily resolved. This was
refereed to us by another company using this product.

Contras: I have found no real issues or complaints.

por OnTheClock el 23/1/2020

Hi Sam! Thank you for such a kind review. We are grateful to have you as a user of OnTheClock's. Have a great day!

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Nathan E.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

"Perfectly Simple"

Comentarios: Does exactly what I need it to. I have crews at different location and on different jobs. They clock in, select the job, add notes as needed and clock out. Everything is organized for my books on the administrators end and extremely easy to navigate. The customer service is incredible and they have always been able to answer my questions whenever I call. If you want more out of your hour tracking and want to get more detailed with it, they can do that as well. However, for my purposes, I wanted simplicity, and this company offers an elegant solution for the whole spectrum of hours tracking needs.

Puntos a favor: Easy of use. You can setup what your employees see, set required fields, and not put an undue burden on your worker to learn a complicated system.

Contras: I would like to see a couple more report generating templates.

por OnTheClock el 29/4/2020

Thank you for the great review, Nathan. We are very happy to read how our time clock is easy for you to use. We are always looking for ways to improve our reports, so thank you for your feedback.

Sheryl L.
President/Owner
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Functionality "

Comentarios: Excellent, great support.

Puntos a favor: Ontheclock.com helps us keep track of our hours incorporated into our opening computer screens. These hours are easily and quickly loaded to Quickbooks online for payroll. It is the time clock of the 21st century! An excellent value for the money.

Contras: It doesn't do our work for us! Would like to see future versions eliminate clocking in/ out across employees when technology becomes available (e.g., fingerprint, iris)

por OnTheClock el 14/4/2020

Hello and thank you for the kind review! We offer a setting that allows you to add the set times your employees work to automatically punch them in and out. Additionally, we offer biometric/fingerprint reading for employees to clock in and out. Learn more from this link: https://www.ontheclock.com/Fingerprint_Timeclock_Punching.aspx

• Publicado el 6/4/2020
Betsy T.
General Manager
Hostelería, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"Ease of use"

Puntos a favor: Great product, easy to use, easier for the employees. I researched many online companies before picking On the Clock. I do not regret the choice I made. Awesome customer service!

Contras: Would like to be able to put paid holidays in at the first of the year to calculate time and a half.

por OnTheClock el 14/4/2020

Hello Betsy! Thank you for the kind review and feedback. If you need assistance setting up your holidays, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Publicado el 7/4/2020
Mark B.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2019

"Love this product"

Comentarios: Easy, professional, intuitive, inexpensive, feature rich, and a set-it and forget-it type of product. We have never had to call for customer service in two years of use.

Puntos a favor: It's accurate, easy to use and implement, super reliable, and very cost efficient. Don't let the big payroll services sell you an expensive time clock product that isn't better than OnTheClock.com and that costs 10 times more!

Contras: What I like least about this software is that I didn't know about it years before I implemented it. We were using a paper system for time reporting by employees until we found someone padding their hours. OnThe Clock.com stopped the padding process immediately and paid for itself 10 times over.

por OnTheClock el 14/8/2019

Hi Mark,

Wow, wow, wow. This is what we have to say from your awesome review and feedback. It makes OnTheClock very happy to read how we have helped you and your company. Sounds like you had an issue with time theft from an employee, which is a huge situation among millions of companies in the world.

Thanks again,
OTC Team

• Publicado el 12/8/2019
Justin N.
Admin
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/8/2019

"OntheClock has revolutionized our business and helped us increase revenues!"

Comentarios: 10/10. Highly recommend! Skip the other apps and use OTC.

Puntos a favor: Prior to OTC, we were having employees manually log hours. This was not effective and very time consuming because we had no way to oversee that employees were being honest about their time logs. We then tried out a few other applications, but they lacked essential functionality that we required. Then we tried OTC. It is a game changer! Our employees press 1 button on their phone to clock in and the same button to clock out. SIMPLE. The app also has GPS tracking, which shows us exactly where the employee is when they clock in and out. This ensures that they are being truthful about punches. The best part is that its completely free up to a certain number of employees. We're happy to pay for our 10 employees.

Contras: Our biggest issue was the User Interface for the admins. They recently overhauled it and now we love it. So no cons now.

por OnTheClock el 26/8/2019

Hello Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest and detailed review. We are happy that you enjoy our new time clock user interface.

• Publicado el 23/8/2019
David S.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2020

"My 2nd and last time clock system"

Comentarios: With the Punch IN and OUT alerts I am able to monitor my jobs without logging into the clock system to see when people come and go.

Puntos a favor: 1) Its user friendly.
2) As the admin and payroll reporting person, it simple for me to get the info I need to report the hours to payroll company.
3) If I need to edit employees times, I can do it in a few steps.
4) I really like that it will alert me when someone punches IN and OUT.

Contras: 1) It would be nice if the system would not combine the total hours in a bi-weekly cycle. I like to look to see who is getting close to OT each week.
2) during my busy time I have to hire a staffing service. My employees start their week on Saturday. The Staffing Service starts their employees on Sunday. So I have to have 2 separate accounts to track their time. I wish I could combine the 2 accounts so I can see both at the same time. Not a huge deal.

por OnTheClock el 7/1/2020

Hello David,

Thank you for the great review. We recently released a new feature that alerts you when employees are approaching overtime. You can set this to alert you at a specific amount of time before they will hit OT. Here is a link for you to learn more: https://www.ontheclock.com/A-Time-Clock-With-Overtime-Alerts-.aspx

Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/5/2019

"Ontheclock makes it absurdly easy to track time and punches."

Comentarios: Ontheclock allows us to easily track punches across all employees and locations, even remote employees who work from home. It also ensures quick, easy, and accurate punches from employees as they don't have to spend any more than a couple of seconds to punch into the Group Punch site once it's up.

Puntos a favor: The incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. You can set or restrict punches from specific devices, regions, IP addresses, and similar on a per-employee basis or account-wide, allowing you to make sure that every employee is punching in when and were it's appropriate to do so. It allows a per-employee automatic accrue system for PTO. Approving PTO requests is a breeze as well.

Contras: In terms of end-user friendliness, it's a bit rough for non-tech-savvy folks to find the specific website they should log into and punch from - just going to ontheclock.com doesn't actually show anywhere you can log in or punch. This leads to needing to explain specific steps and URLs to users, or sending them a link to click, rather than just telling them to go to the site. It's also a bit of a hassle to reach the Group Punch site where employees can simply enter their employee number to punch in or out, and that could easily be resolved by having an application you could download to turn a desktop into a punch station.

por OnTheClock el 3/6/2019

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the great review and awesome feedback. We always like to hear how we can improve. Have a great day :)

• Publicado el 31/5/2019
Armando L.
RPA Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/1/2019

"On Cue is On the clock"

Comentarios: It will let us have a good sight of any type of trends on employees getting in late, absenteeism. This way we can spot them and have a talk to them. We keep track of overtime, so we are able to study if any employee is abusing or if a client is needing employees to do overtime we can show them a report from on the clock

Puntos a favor: It provides many different ways of keeping track of employees. Its user friendly for our employees, and does not required a highly skills in computer. It provides accurate information at the time of keeping control of overtime, vacation hours, sick and personal tme. It will let you know who is in, and out at any time of the day. It also let you see where they are punching in, and what computer they did it Its not expensive, and it will let you add the company Logo in the employee "punch in" website.

Contras: So far whe have not been able to find something to dislike from On The clock... I would say having some videos inside the administrator website showing what you're able to do will be a great way to start. But besides that On the clock is really worth its price

por OnTheClock el 1/2/2019

Hi Armando,

Thank you for your very detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our video section if you are interested :)

Have a great day,

• Publicado el 31/1/2019
Sue S.
Payroll Specialist
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2019

"Great Time Clock Solution"

Comentarios: I really love the ease of use of this software and have implemented it in two other companies I work for.

Puntos a favor: We had tried various time clock machines that failed to work consistently and then I found this software and never looked back. The customer support is superior. Easy set up, super reasonable pricing and it has all the features that my company needs.

Contras: Not too long ago they did a "face lift" to the format of the website and I liked the format of the Time Card page before the face lift.

por OnTheClock el 6/11/2019

Hello Sue,

Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

• Publicado el 5/11/2019
Jennifer S.
Practice Manager
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"We love OnTheClock"

Comentarios: We've tried other time keeping solutions, but have stayed with OnTheClock now for approximately 7 or so years because it is so easy and versatile. We don't even use half the available functions because our office is small and "easy", but it's nice to know all those other functions are there for more complex businesses. In only word, the reason we have stayed is because it is "SIMPLE" and we just love that this is one thing we can count on that won't be a hassle.

Puntos a favor: Prior to switching to OnTheClock we actually had a thumbprint scanner. Half of our employees couldn't get it to scan their thumbs consistently. We have satellite offices that created a lot of manual adjusting because we only had one scanner. OnTheClock is sooooo much easier! Accessible from anywhere you have internet access and if there are manual corrections/adjustments to make they are a snap and biweekly I get OnTheClock to email our accountant timecards with no hassle.

Contras: n/a - can't really even think of any cons.

por OnTheClock el 21/5/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback on how you use our time clock system for your business is very important to us as well. Have a great day!

• Publicado el 20/5/2019
Louie F.
CFO/Managing Partner
Impresión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2017

"Absolute Amazing "

Comentarios: It has allowed me to save so much time each two weeks with figuring out my payroll for my staff. Plus it has cut out the dishonesty of some employees, who would add time to their time cards, previous to this system.

Puntos a favor: I love that I was able to get rid of my paper time cards, employees cheating on their times when they would log in and out, and it keep track of the total hours for me, instead of me having to figure everything out every payday, I run one simple report and input that info into my payroll manager.

Contras: The only issues I have, that are the time accumulator that is supposed to help me track sick time, etc is not working correctly, however I have not attempted to contact tech support yet. Also the other thing is, we are in Arizona and we do not change times, but some of my employees show up in the reports and hour off from the other employees and we have been unable to get all of our staff on the same time zones, even though we have configured the settings correctly. Otherwise a great product.

por OnTheClock el 28/8/2017

Thank you for the review! We will have a representative contact you so we can assist you with tracking your employee's sick time.

• Publicado el 28/8/2017
Alisha W.
Assistant Director
  • Publicado el 17/10/2017

"One of the best decisions we ever made was to get one the clock!"

Comentarios: Just not having to calculate a bunch of paper time sheets is a huge benefit!!

Puntos a favor: We love that there is an app and the majority of our staff use it. There have been very few times that we've needed to call customer service but when we do, they are fantastic and responding quickly and helping us resolve the issue. We used to do paper time sheets and will NEVER go back to that after switching to on the clock.

Contras: The app sometimes has trouble with follow through if not on wifi. If we are not watching carefully, we think we've clocked out but the app didn't follow through with it. We have to wait for the little message to come up saying the clock out occurred. Also, the last time we used the PTO request feature through the app, it didn't work properly which caused trouble on the book keeping end of things. Our staff now know that if they use that feature on the app, to notify me so I can make sure it worked.

por OnTheClock el 19/10/2017

Hi Alisha,
Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in some of the troubles that you have experienced. We are here to help you and your company as much as possible.

• Publicado el 17/10/2017
Joseph S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Want your time clock easier? - Read below"

Comentarios: I like the fact that I don't have a paper trail.

Puntos a favor: Really easy way to keep your employees honest about their time clock, punching in/out. I love the GPS feature so that they aren't "clocking in" at home then driving to the office. Called BS on that once!
Also, they just whip out their phones once they get here to punch in/out, then they are finished.
For payroll. Just go to manage employees tab, select the time frame for payroll. Ours is every 2 weeks. Hours are automatically calculated. IF, there's something odd, I can look at each individual punch. For instance, someone forgot to punch out and was on the clock for 27 hours straight. Quick edit and back to honest hours.

Contras: Sometimes it takes a day to get a response back from customer service. But, that's a rare occasion. A real human typically answers right away.

por OnTheClock el 26/11/2019

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We hope that you never have to wait for a response. Our customer support team does their best to answer tickets as soon as possible. Thank you once again and have a great day!

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Vivian W.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Easy to use"

Comentarios: We had an employee who's attendance and time were in question. We decided to switch from our paper system to on online system where clocking in and out were required. This software did exactly what we needed it to.

Puntos a favor: The set up and daily use is very easy. We are a small company and didn't need a complicated system at this time. It also looks like it will be a good program as our company grows and hires more employees.

Contras: Sometimes as Administrator I need to over-ride the punches. It takes me a while to get it right. Could be just that I don't remember how to do it since its not an everyday thing.

por OnTheClock el 5/2/2020

Hi Vivian!
We value your feedback and appreciate your review. If you ever need assistance with over-riding punches, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Jared L.
COO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2020

"Great cost-saving alternative to other time and attendance options"

Comentarios: As a startup, I am leery of long-term contracts. This is a very nimble software.

Puntos a favor: Low cost and flexibility. Also, no long term contract.

Contras: New PTO years can sometimes be cumbersome to begin.

por OnTheClock el 7/1/2020

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Jared. If you ever need assistance with the PTO feature then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day.

Kevin K.
Operation Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2019

"Best clock station ever used"

Comentarios: In the 8 years of using On The Clock it has only got better as improvements are made.
Price is the best for its money.
The ease of using the system saves time.
Tracking employees time has never been better.
Thank you On The Clock from the staff at Pierce Properties in Fayetteville Arkansas.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use for the employees and the use of a clock station in the shop.
Automatic time entered for salary employees.
Tracking of vacation, PTO.
Texted when employee clocks in or out.
Ease of editing time.
Audit log.
Payroll calculations.

Contras: On salary employee that are paid the same every 2 weeks regardless of hours they is no way to put pay rates in system unless you enter in hour rate rather than salary amount.

por OnTheClock el 13/2/2019

Hi Kevin,

We can't express enough how thankful we are to have you as a customer for 8 years. Thank you for your loyalty and thank you for taking the time to review us.

• Publicado el 6/2/2019
Charisse P.
Director of Finance
  • Publicado el 4/7/2017

"On the clock is easy for the employees to clock in/out. "

Puntos a favor: Easy for the employees to use. They are able to see their hours worked without an issue. It is also easy for me to see who is in and not.

Contras: On the clock, need more options for reporting. I would like to be able to print in first name order, that is the order QuickBooks has the employees. It would be nice to be able to add the salary employees to keep track of vacation, sick and holiday. I wish there was a way to add holidays for all employees, not individually.

por OnTheClock el 5/7/2017

Hello Charisse,

Thank you for the review :) You're right, we do need more reporting options and this is something that we would like to have available sooner than later.

-Salaried employees can track vacation, sick and holiday using OntheClock. They would do it the same way hourly employees do, except they would not punch in or out each day using the punch clock.

-The employer can add bulk pto using OntheClock PTO Menu -> Bulk PTO.

I hope this information was helpful. One of our customer support members will be reaching out to you soon to help assist you with these options.

Have a great day, OTC Team

• Publicado el 4/7/2017
Robin L.
Executive Program Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2018

"Great company to work with! Easy to set-up. Customer support is friendly and quick to respond. "

Puntos a favor: The software pretty much covers all the bases! The basic software is very user friendly for administrator, managers and employees. It's customizable in several areas as well. It's an really good value for all that you get. Last week, one of my colleagues was looking for a new online time clock service, and I recommended you!

Contras: I would like to be able to add text to the "SCHEDULE" function.
Ex. Would be nice to be able to include the text OFF on days that employees do not work. Currently, if you don't add any hours, it is just a blank space, which can be confusing.

por OnTheClock el 24/4/2018

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the great review and the referral! We are thankful to have customers like yourself! Thank you for the feedback regarding text in the scheduling feature. We will inform our developers about this :)

• Publicado el 23/4/2018