15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre GoCodes

Proporciona una solución completa de seguimiento de inventario y activos de TI patentada que aprovecha el poder de los teléfonos inteligentes, los códigos QR y el software en la nube.

Descubre más sobre GoCodes

Puntos en contra:

Only issue I've had is stickers sent to us that we already have in our system and assigned to an item already. This is very frustrating when in a hurry.

Valoraciones de GoCodes

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
4,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

GoCodes tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 225 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado GoCodes?

Filtrar opiniones (225)

Hire an iPad - Phone +353 86 2239 678 en Irlanda
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

Managing iPads

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am a repeat purchaser and its a reasonably priced product that gives a lot of functionality for the price.

The online activation and tracking is excellent. I have a rental business and checking assets in and out is quick and simple compared to the time consuming manual way I did it before. Simple to add new assets once you get the hang of it,

Puntos en contra:

I cannot really figure out the depreciation reports but thats not why I bought the tags so it does not matter to me. Would be nice to have a feature to add multiple activations where say only the serial number of the asset needed changing.

hace 5 años

Hello Michael, thanks for providing your feedback. We would be happy to explain how our IRS GAAP deprecation reports work is needed. Also, did you know that there are three ways to add lots of assets quickly. There is a scan and copy feature, mass update feature and an upload. These three should really help you with data entry for new assets. As always call or email for additional assistance.

Jason
MGR Customer Care en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Go Codes saving me time

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Helps me save time!

I can identify machines on sites when a tech does not send me info. I have found lost units and identified what unit we were looking for.

Puntos en contra:

Could always have room for more pictures on site Sometimes when searching there is a glich from the search---

hace 2 años

Hello Jason, love to hear that you rate us 10 out of 10! Specially that we save you so much time tracking your equipment.

Ruth
Ruth
Project Management en Suiza
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

stock overview

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great thing. Happy what we have reached on automazation so far (using the customized fields for our specific needs). And very happy that the alert on minimum quantities was introduced so fast. Looking forward to more improvements.

Easy check-in/out, automated emails when low quantity is reached, ability to draw inventory/order list

Puntos en contra:

reports need to be formatted to excel each time manually. I also need to delete many fields each time manually. Would be great if I could create a template of my customized report and would have it on one click in future. I also calculate order quantity minus stock quantity (enter formula in excel) each time I prepare material order. would be great to have this report automated. Why can I scan codes without logging in? was confusing until I found out (why it was that I was asked if it was my item). I guess there is a reason but does it make sence to be on first level? Your format of labels are only available in US as far as I know...

hace 5 años

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review and glad to hear you like using GoCodes. Did you know we have an optional reporting module that would allow you to design and save custom reports charts and dashboards?

Elizabeth
Secretary en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great product & experience

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Free trial was helpful and helped us decide to move forward with the purchase of the subscription.

Easy to add/delete things, very intuitive product (easy to use).

Puntos en contra:

I wish the customized columns had a "paragraph" type of option so that we would have another area to make notes about the asset.

hace 3 años

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the awesome review. I'll share your feedback on the customized columns with the development team.

Laura
CEO en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product...needs a few tweaks

Comentarios: It's been a support

WE like the ability to track online and make changes from our phones

Puntos en contra:

The order of barcodes that go from the last number given when we need more or when we renew would be great...the cost is higher than we thought it should be

hace 2 años

Hello Laura, I'm delighted to hear that you see GoCodes as a great product that includes software and custom barcode labels setup and ready to go.

Entretenimiento, 501-1.000 empleados

Meets Expectations

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For what we pay, and as a bare minimum of our needs it meets the bar. While there is certainly room for improvement, it is still a valuable resource and database that was created with a good amount of thought and effort.

When it comes to meeting expectation for creating a database for physical assets, GoCodes does an excellent job at that. The app is very easy to use, it makes it easy in check things in/out as well adding photos and creating fields. There's minimal lag time between holding a camera over the code and it recognizing and reading it. The sites search functionality works great as well, I'm able to search and it will find those keywords within any of the fields available for an asset. This makes it easier to use a secondary way to reference an asset

Puntos en contra:

A bit archaic. The site could definitely use a facelift that aligns more with 2018/19. It would be nice to create secondary databases, for example where I can just search once specific type of asset and see if something is checked in or not. It would also be nice to be able to create customizable views and dashboards that I can share internally with other departments who may be affected by the status of a specific asset

hace 5 años

Thanks for the review and detailed feedback. You will be pleased to hear that GoCodes 2.0 is coming in Q1 2019 and will be a complete modern overhaul of the web based UI and user experience.

Tom
Tom
Sole Proprietor/Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Held my inventory list hostage

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As a small Photographer in DC we didn't find ourselves needing to use it every day or in some cases every month. Therefore we simply wanted to use it when and as needed. Sadly the team had no interest in helping us when we needed the files. We had started to use them very early on when you could create your own asset tags - we had ordered a bunch of them and it took us a long time and we still haven't even gotten to use them all however the GoCodes teams wouldn't let us use them or even refund us just because we didn't really meet their client model.

The concept of it is great, However for us it just seemed like they didn't have services for the little guy

Puntos en contra:

wasn't friendly to the small business owner

hace 5 años

Hello Tom, sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. As a GoCodes customer, you can view and download your asset data at any time. We always make it available to you from your online account. If you contact us with more information we can work to resolve any issue you had with our services.

Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great for Small Businesses

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Prior to using GoCodes, I attached pre-printed numeric SKUs to my inventory. This was an issue for times when my business received a high volume of orders in one day because some numbers look alike and can be confusing. GoCodes has simplified everything by using QR technology.

GoCodes makes tracking inventory super easy by assigning a unique QR-code to each item. This helps my business particularly in making sure that we are not picking and shipping wrong items for our orders.

Puntos en contra:

Overall, I am disappointed that the lowest priced plan includes only 200 allowed SKUs. If you want to go to the next package which allows for 500 SKUs, you’ll pay three times the monthly rate of the base plan.

hace 5 años

Hello Joshua, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you think GoCodes is great for small businesses. On the topic of price, you are correct but also bear in mind that competing systems often cost 2-3x more than GoCodes and provide very little of any additional value for most customers.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Talent Acquisition Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Practical use needing user experience work

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Enjoying it and especially since we can have people download it without worrying about keeping track of scanners.

The nice thing is that we can bulk describe and allocate units. On the phone makes it easy on the go for a large non profit like us.

Puntos en contra:

Prone to crashes especially when working through multiple units and details.

hace 5 años

Hello Jonathan, thanks for the review. We are working on a new release of the iPhone app that will address the issue that can occur sometimes with updating multiple assets at once. If you have any specifics to share that would be great. support@gocodes.com

Francisco
Francisco
IT Technician en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Ease of use

5,0 hace 6 años

I liked how easy it is to use his product, specially the scanning feature. Instead of typing your code you can easily just scan it and find it

Puntos en contra:

No dislikes so far, haven’t run into any issues

hace 6 años

Hello Hernandez, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Joshua
Safety Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Tools and Safety Equipment Inventory

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Amazing! We will continue to use Go Codes for all of our inventory, and fleet, needs. It has saved us so much time looking for tools and shortages. And time is money!

Go Codes is extremely User Friendly. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers and/or smart phones can easily learn how to utilize the entire system in just a couple of hours. The features of this product are simple enough that I can easily manipulate menus, change information, update photos and change descriptions. we have used it for all of our tools, safety equipment and Fleet Vehicles.

Puntos en contra:

The only feature I wish I had, is the ability to create "kits". For example; if we issue a tool kit to a carpenter, we have to add each tool to Go Codes and then add a key word that will allow us to easily find each tool for that particular kit, without having to spend a lot of time searching. Adding a "kit" feature will allow us to add entire kits, with an attached inventory sheet listing each tool in that particular kit. So, if one carpenter is issued "Kit 1", all I have to do is search "Kit 1" and each tool will populate under that one kit.

hace 5 años

Hello Joshua, thanks for the great review. We're glad your seeing the benefits of using GoCodes to track and manage your tools and equipment.

simon
Operations Manager en Noruega
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Review from Norway

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: GoCodes is a great management system and very easy to use. I would how ever pay more for a better product. There are a few things that don't work as one would wish. for example different time zones don't work. export to excel does not work. There are a few more features that would make it better and i would pay more for.

i can see were may assets are on a map. and see all assets info on my mobile or pc.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to be able to personalize my account more to our market, I would like to be able to print off of see my assets in Excel, and also with my own Custom Fields, (not possible for me although they say it is) . The date and time zone is a bit problem for us to know when the asset whats installed or purchased 02/04/16 means the 02 of april for us in norway but for gocodes it means 04 of febuary. so this is a feature we cannot use correctly

hace 7 años

Thanks for the review. It's possible to export to Excel, there are sometimes some Excel settings which need to be updated for use outside USA/UK. Contact us directly and we can help with this. We are working on adding the local time zone feature.

Franklin
EMS Supervisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great inventory system for static assets

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This has helped our business so much with keeping track of equipment and so many other assets. We go code our lock boxes, ladders, vacuums and almost anything we don’t want to lose. The GPS feature is so helpful.

The ease of putting a sticker in the asset. The ease of scanning the asset. The ability to scan multiple assets

Puntos en contra:

The scanner doesn’t always work. Having to manually put in all of the info for each asset into the system

hace 6 años

Hello Franklin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use! Sorry to hear you have had an issue with the scanner. We would love to hear more about how that happened so we can track it down and fix the issue. Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact support@gocodes.com

Patrick
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great for small business!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far we are happy with the experience. it has definitely helped in the areas we needed it to.

Ease of access and the interface are fairly easy to use. You can access this software and use it in the field or at the office. Great for inventory tracking and rental equipment.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes things can get lost in the system of did not register when "checked out" minor bugs here and there but normal for most online systems.

hace 2 años

Hello Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to provide a very positive detailed review of GoCodes. You mention sometimes things do not register as checked out. If you can share more information or recreate the issue we would be delighted to help get it resolved. You can contact our support team via online chat, phone or email.

Nick
Shop manager / project manager en EE. UU.

Decent product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall works well does what I need and what I expected. Won’t say it exceeds my expectations but is a decent asset management tool

Maintenance of our equiptment tool very helpful. Monitoring where it was last scanned

Puntos en contra:

It’s tough to scan in limited light. And the scan sticker has a tough time staying on our often used landscape equiptment

hace 5 años

Hello Nick, good to hear your feedback that GoCodes was very helpful. You mentioned scanning in low light and did you know that you can turn on your smartphone light to solve that issue. Also you mentioned the labels. We offer a range of tougher materials like metal foil and metal tags which may be better suited to your project.

Russ
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

App functions great for our purposes

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Positive

Printing Reports is easy and customizable.

Puntos en contra:

No alerts are sent for follow up items.

hace 5 años

Hello Russ, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes and glad to hear that it's working out great. It sounds like you may need help setting up the future service alert feature. We would be happy to help you with this or you can check the knowledge base for assistance.

James
IT Helpdesk en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados

Title Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience with GoCodes is satisfactory enough

The product works as intended and has an app

Puntos en contra:

The software is to straightforward - No chance to change old system

hace 2 años

Hello James, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of GoCodes. We love to hear about how customers love the ease of use. For your comment on the cons, can you provide more specific so we can carefully consider any changes we can make to improve our service to better meet your needs.

Robert
Director of Operations & Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

TFA Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are just beginning an onboarding process. So far, it is going well. Nothing to really evaluate really.... other than good!

We are just now beginning to use the software to track assets. Our two big areas of need is maintenance tracking and asset depreciation accounting. Having one software that addresses both is a great plus.

Puntos en contra:

So far, I would love for there to be a way for a person to "check-out" an item. EXAMPLE: We have several golf carts that we use on campus. I would love to be able to have an employee (not someone who is part of our 20 admin users) approach a cart, scan the code, select their name, and "check-it out"; Go-Codes could record the time stamp, the person who checked it out (and later back in). This would give us an easy "who has it" record of assets. As it stands, it looks like what it does do something similar to this - but it appears to simply email (and record the email) to the account of the asset. The email could say anything. Would be nice if it automatically gave us the info we needed (in other words "idiot proof")...

hace 3 años

Hello Robert, thanks for taking the time tor review GoCodes. Were glad you like that you can accomplish asset tracking and depreciation in a single solution. You asked about employees checking out items. Did you know we have that feature today with the Asset Assignor role which you can share with employees to accomplish just that.

Jose
Senior en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Need More Detailed Reports and Be Able to Modify Reports

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Ok

Ease of use and setup. Works on mobile devices.

Very limited reports - Need to better modify reports as needed. More options

hace 2 años

Hello Jose, thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Sounds like you need additional reporting features which we offer as an optional add on to accounts. With our reporting add on, you can build your own custom reports, charts and dashboard, down and email them to your team and more.

Joe
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Not completely satisfied

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Not as beneficial as we had hoped. Exploring alternatives.

We tried the demo for about a month and seemed to work well. Knew implementation was going to take some time. However, the reporting is very subpar. Support has not been as expected.

Puntos en contra:

Reports is not as expected. Very remedial.

hace 2 años

Hi Joe, I am so sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied and I am confident we can address all your issues. I emailed you a personal message and left you a phone message to schedule a time where we can discuss your challenges and how we can address them.

Eugene
Network Analyst en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Over all we love the experience and will continue to keep using it.

We currently just use GoCodes for the asset tracking

Puntos en contra:

The phone app is a bit lacking. It doesnt show everything we need at a glance.

hace 3 años

Hello Eugene, Wow 10 of 10! Thanks for the great review! On the mobile app, did you know you can setup a custom summary view of your asset information? You can access this feature from the settings.

Michelle
HR/Payroll Admin en EE. UU.

Sticker Issue

4,0 hace 5 años

It is a good way to track tools and things like iPhones, iPads, and other devices.

hace 5 años

Hello Michelle, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue with assets already being assigned. The only way that can happen is if another user did the change. You can look that up in the history log and work from there to see how it's happening. If you need additional assistance, please contact out support team at support@codes.com.

lori
care service coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Easy System To Navigate

5,0 hace 2 años

it is easy to track inventory and love that you have pictures available to show product

Puntos en contra:

i can't think of any cons at this time, we have been using for 6 months and it is working great so far

hace 2 años

Great to hear you rate us a 10 out of 10 and can't think of any negatives.

Mae
Senior Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

GoCodes, inventory tracking done right!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was a nightmare tracking all users IT equipment and our spreadsheets growing at alarming rate when COVID hit and everyone started working remotely.
Although started out for IT inventory tracking, now we track other company property like office furniture.
We can create and edit fields to whatever we need them to be.

Piece of cake to set up. Phone app works really well with the included bar codes. Like that ordinary users can scan the code and send admins a message stating they have the product.

Puntos en contra:

Although it tracks GPS data, it's not really GPS tracking. Wherever the last scan was taken is the GPS location. So if you move to another location, it does not update.

hace 3 años

Hello Mae, thanks for the great review. Awesome to hear you think GoCodes is 'inventory tracking done right!'.

SR IT en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados

IOS updates.

3,0 hace 5 años

It is easy to use. I like how there are iOS apps

Puntos en contra:

This company hasn’t updated their software so it hasn’t been optimized for the iPhone that came out two years ago. Let alone the iPhone X. It makes it unusable for my team.

hace 5 años

Hello John, thanks for taking the time to review our service. I'm glad that you find GoCodes easy to uese. Can you please tell us what specifically does not work correctly with an iPhone X? We have many other customers using all different Apple devices and so need help to track your issue down. You can email support at support@gocodes.com