15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Mailjet

Acelera tu negocio con correos electrónicos de marketing y transaccionales.

Descubre más sobre Mailjet

Super convenient, without any bugs and quite easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming.

Valoraciones de Mailjet

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Mailjet tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 412 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Mailjet?

Filtrar opiniones (412)

Kathryn
Kathryn
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

1,0 hace 4 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Joel
Joel
Software Engineer en República Democrática del Congo
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

That's just perfect for email management

5,0 hace 2 años

The API access and the visual email composition

Puntos en contra:

The cost of product compared with another

Alexandra
Alexandra
CEO en Estonia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good software but with some flaws

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far, given we can fix the issues in connecting to our custom domain, we are satisfied. With some reservations mentioned above.

I like the fact that Mailjet has a very clear UI- and it is easy to find and craft new campaigns. They have also been one of the very first email systems to be GDPr compliant- and hence on my radar for very long. We had an account since 2019, but only recently started to consider automating our emails. The trial limit for daily emails is generous too.

Puntos en contra:

However, there are some issues. Connecting our domain was problematic, and email automation is only available to premium users. This should be available to free users as well, maybe limiting the free daily emails at the same time. It takes time to think automation processes through, and 30 days trial might be too little to decide whether the system is right for a user or not. I at least take time to properly test a software.

Ryleigh
Content Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great for Basic Email Marketing

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Mailjet has all the basics and does them well if you need a solid email marketing platform with no frills. You can create, edit, manage, schedule and optimize with ease.

I like how easy it is to learn how to use Mailjet. In just a few short hours, I felt like I was a pro at navigating the platform as well as creating and updating new emails to send to my contact lists. If you've worked with website or email platforms before, Mailjet will be a breeze for you to learn.

Puntos en contra:

We have run into some issues with the size of our email lists and high bounce rates and then we are unable to send as many emails as we need. But, after troubleshooting and contacting support, those issues were easy to fix and we were back to regular email marketing for our clients. We send emails to new email lists all the time, so it's best for our delivery rates if we send emails to new lists at the same time as lists we've sent to before. Sometimes, the email editor feels a little clunky, and I have to make font, color or other style changes a certain way to make them exactly how I want. But in the end, I'm always able to create a solid email that delivers well and gives me easy-to-understand metrics after delivery.

Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Puntos en contra:

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

hace 4 años

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to contact@mailjet.com and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Rabemananjara
Communication officer en Francia
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Sen emails with Mailjet

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The software is easy to use, it's easy to manage contacts and set a mail with different contents.

Puntos en contra:

The lack of tools of creation to set up the email as we want.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Best Value Out There

5,0 hace 5 años

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Puntos en contra:

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

johan
johan
marketing manager en Colombia
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

An alternative that is fine to start with, a little limited for the advanced

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: To begin with, and if you have few contacts, it's fine because even in the free version you will be able to have access to a certain amount of mailings, but if your list grows, as was my case, it's a headache because everything is limited and it's better to change as I did. I perhaps for others have had a better experience mine was not like that

Price and quality is fine, transactional emails arrive well, marketing emails are a bit limited, the tool is easy to implement and take advantage of if you have less than 4k contacts

Puntos en contra:

Very limited for the free and basic versions, if you want to get more out of it you have to pay more, however, for that it is better to change to another of the competition for that higher price

Sahar
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

For the price, Mailjet is near perfect

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Mailjet template creator is easy to use if you have any experience using other template creators. Love how they include "saved sections" in the template creator for ease of creation. Mailjet has strict rules for anti-spam measures and that's a good thing. The majority of my emails do get delivered. For the frequency of our newsletters, Mailjet is perfect for our company. For transactional emails, we use Marsello because of its vast segment properties.

Picking a mail software is extremely stressful since most companies will charge you an arm and a leg when your list grows. Mailjet is the most value-driven software for medium-sized businesses.

Puntos en contra:

If you want to segment at all, you have to upgrade to higher payment tiers. After testing their segment tiers, I wasn't too impressed by the options, so I downgraded it.

Isaac
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Grupos de reflexión, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A solid option for managing email lists.

5,0 hace 5 años

Ease of use A plethora of features Messages arrive to inbox (not spam) Good analytics Overall value is good

Puntos en contra:

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets) Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Frank
Independent Artist and Photographer en EE. UU.
Bellas artes, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

MailJet Email Software is Best for Experienced Marketers

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The delivery of emails and the stats is very detailed is their strong point so you get the complete picture of your campaigns.

The system they use to send and deliver your emails is well done, but can get quite detailed. Keep in mind this is how your mails get a high deliverablility.

Puntos en contra:

This softward is strongly designed for team colaboration, and the learning curve is quite high. I also tried to contact support and it took them a long time to get back to me, and then several exchanges by email to get my inquiry solved.

James
Pastor en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Puntos en contra:

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Mary Ellen
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Puntos en contra:

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

Ioana Maria
Digital Marketing Specialist en Rumanía
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I would not recommend it, Mailjet is a frustrating experience

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Learning to control my frustrations easier :)

- cheap, compared to other email marketing tools - customer support was not that bad

Puntos en contra:

I would have a lot to write here. Here's a few: - server breaks down often and the entire platform is unreachable (therefore, you can not send your newsletters in due time) - poor templates, compared to other email marketing tools (no html editing available, only import) - a looot of small, frustrating errors (faulty reports, empty reports exactly when you need them, the test email not being sent, changes in templates not saved and you have no clue why) - no auto-clean option for the contact lists - quite poor segmentation options for the contact lists

hace 6 años

Ioana Maria, we are sorry to hear that your experience on Mailjet was frustrating. As you said, we do offer a very competitive price, but we do our best to remain an accessible and reliable platform. That¿s why customer feedbacks are highly valuable. We constantly improve our template gallery, this said, we take your remark into consideration and forward it to our design team. About the html, you can already upload & modify your templates on Mailjet. More infos about this here: https://www.mailjet.com/docs/templates#templates-create-gallery We would love to get in touch with you for a more detailed feedback on the issues you experienced. Don¿t hesitate to contact us on FB https://www.facebook.com/mailjet Also, our support is available for any request regarding a problem you face with our service. We are sure we can walk you through solving any situation you may have. Thank you for taking the time to review us & we hope to see you soon again on Mailjet! The Mailjet Crew

Melanie
Help Desk Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Longtime fan and user for years.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Puntos en contra:

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.) In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

Debbie
Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Mailjet from a Person who is not techie

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The problems solved by using Mailjet include: - Sending large volumes of emails quickly and reliably - Automating email campaigns - Managing contacts and lists - Creating targeted segmented campaigns - Scheduling emails and newsletters - Setting up custom tracking and reporting - Ensuring deliverability of emails - Curating email templates - Integrating with other applicationsThe benefits of using Mailjet include: - Cost-effective pricing plans - Easy-to-use interface - Comprehensive deliverability and reporting features - Support from a dedicated team of email experts - Advanced segmentation and automation capabilities - Robust security features - Flexible API integrations - Ability to personalize emails for maximum engagement - Comprehensive set of templates for creating professional emails quickly and easily.

-Mailjet offers a wide range of features and options for email marketing. This includes things like email automation, real-time analytics, and A/B testing. -The service is easy to use and provides excellent customer support. -Mailjet is highly secure, making sure that your emails are safe from malicious attacks.

Puntos en contra:

-Mailjet can be more expensive than other services, depending on the plan you choose.-The service does not offer an unlimited number of emails, so if you need to send a large volume of emails, it may not be the best option.

Alisha
Sales And Marketing Specialist en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Mailjet review.

5,0 el año pasado

I appreciate how simple it is to use. Despite its flaws, the online email editor is helpful. List administration is straightforward. The scenarios are simple to construct and effective. I use Mailjet's professional servers and am very pleased with the rate of mail delivery.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is not easy to use, especially if you are familiar with other services. A large portion of it does not function as intended. It can take a long time to keep attempting a task before the system responds. The server's response time is excruciatingly slow.

Lucas
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve. I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling. The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Freemium pricing structure Good value for entry-level paid plan MJML WYSIWYG Builder Data-merge into stored templates Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Puntos en contra:

There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

Adolf
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Mailjet the best current mailing tool.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My experience as a Mailjet client has been wonderful both personally and professionally, especially in the company where we have the need to send notifications, advertising campaigns and promotional emails whose processes are evaluated in real time and also have the advantage that These shipments will be customized.

Mailjet is a very easy to use platform with very striking features, where I can observe all the results of the campaigns that are carried out, which allows us to use all the past content that is stored securely, all this historical we analyze it and We use to optimize our future strategies. A very interesting feature of this system is that we can send transactional and marketing emails from the same platform without incurring additional expenses.

Puntos en contra:

I suggest that the customer support provided by Mailjet can be improved in the advisory aspect, however this does not prevent it from being considered a platform that is well structured.

Nicolas
IT Administrator en Francia
Fuente de la opinión

Good mailing solution but not the best

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Support are really good (but not abnswering quickly...). Job are nearly done : mail delivered but some go to SPAM folder because Mailjet server is know as mass mailing solution... Could be used for marketing but probably not interested to transactional email

this make the job we used for : send mail throught smtp and delivery ASAP

Puntos en contra:

some mails are tagged as spam and so never read by receiver. We can go on next level on MailJet to have private IP but price is no more interesting compared on other competitors with more reputation

San
Operation manager en EE. UU.
Mercados de capitales, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

They only care about my money

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I tried mailjet out starting with a free tier account. All my emails are transactional emails. Everything was pretty good. For the second month, I upgraded my account to a paid tier ($16/month) because I anticipated higher email volume. Everything was still good. After the second month, I downgraded my account back to the free tier due to lower email volume. This was when everything went unstable. Emails were missing delivery randomly. Some emails were delayed quite a bit. Sometimes the API only responded to repeated requests. This instability was correlated to downgrading my account. My plan was upgrading and downgrading my account based on my needs. Apparently this pushed their wrong button. I contacted them twice, once through email, once through feedback link. No response. Below was my exact message to them. Mailjet, don't bother to ask me to contact you to work anything out. I tried, I gave up and moved to another provider. I am happy now. "I adjusted my account based on expected email volume. The downgrade was due to the expected volume in the near future. When volume goes up, I will upgrade again. HOWEVER, since the downgrade, I noticed marked degradation in performance. Some emails didn't get sent, sometimes the API was not responsive. I didn't see that before the downgrade. Can you provide an answer?"

Free tier is available API is available

Puntos en contra:

Service becomes unstable once you downgrade your account

Anant
Anant
Manager en India
Fuente de la opinión

One stop for your email marketing needs - MailJet!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We needed a marketing email service as we already had a transactional email service with us. MailJet fulfilled our needs and we cam on board with a paid plan soon later and haven't looked back.

One of the first services we found when we searched on Google was Mailjet. - It super easy sign up. Just fill a form and verify your email.. - There is a very short approval interval time, you can upload your list and then start sending right away. - Approval is after you sent the first of your mails, so you get a lot of time to test everything and check where your emails end up and when. - Full suite to design emails right on the website. - Simple email design and all options right on your dashboard. - Link and verify your domain to use to send emails. - Per 1000 emails rate is lesser than competition.

Puntos en contra:

- Some of our early accounts were suspended due to some list verification stuff. If needed, that should have been done before we started campaigns so that there were no interruptions. - Emails get bounced sometimes even when the recipient address exists. - Some emails still went directly to spam, so that should not happen.

Luka
CEO en Eslovenia
Fuente de la opinión

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

5,0 hace 6 años

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the user interface is a bit sluggish, but i don't know, it might be a browser problem, because most of the times it runs without a problem.

hace 6 años

Hello, thank you Luka for leaving us a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience on Mailjet for 5 years now :) Thanks again and have a good week! The Mailjet Crew

Jack
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

They have no support at all.

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I raised a ticket #1312623. It’s been four days and they won’t reply. So I raised another ticket for asking why they are not replying. The issue was quite urgent. Then in a very short time, I saw the ticket was closed. So they have time to close my ticket, but they don’t have time or they don’t want to reply to a ticket. Very interesting. Their attitude of doing nothing is the worst and the rudest I’ve ever seen in my years of working with several email service companies. And I see that they blame this to the pandemic. But many other good companies, they are not doing this. Your problem is your problem, don’t try to blame someone else. So, please DO NOT buy it, consider others.

Cheap in price. Normal dashboard. Kind of easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

The support center is a joke. Once you paid, you get no one support.

hace 4 años

Hi Jack, We're sorry for the delay in our response. We have responded to your ticket and it is ready for your review. We strive for a fanatical support experience and if you would like to provide additional feedback about your experience please email us at contact@mailjet.com.

Steven
Senior Implementation Engineer en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Faultless Service

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's a solid relay service which I can wholeheartedly recommend.

It's an excellent mail service that I've had zero problems with. No outages, nothing. Which means I have no headache in trying to get something to work or maintain it.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing, I honestly can't think of anything other than it's not free, but I pay a pittance for what I do get to use, which I can't complain about because it's so well priced.

Steve
President en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Misleading SMTP Relay

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: At the basic - paying - account level responses only by email. It was soon clearr they did not want my business. Vastly inferior to other services such as SendGrid

When it worked it worked. The ability to certify and permit specific senders on my account.

Puntos en contra:

Sending suspended arbitrarily based on suspected spam. When email was verified by us as not spam we were told that Mailjet is not for inter-company/"personal" correspondence. We were looking for an SMTP service that could handle ALL our email and flag suspicious use (E.G. a sudden increase in email volume from a particular account indicating that the sender had been hacked and compromised). They are only interested in "transactional" and campaign email