15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre TheraNest

Software de notas de terapia y EMR/EHR de salud mental para consultas de todos los tamaños. Multitud de funciones e informes. Fácil de usar. Versión de prueba gratis.

Descubre más sobre TheraNest

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame.

Puntos en contra:

It's been a little confusing as a supervisor and administrator for my employees to be able to see what notes they have completed and what is yet to be done.

Valoraciones de TheraNest

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TheraNest tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 925 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado TheraNest?

Filtrar opiniones (925)

Melissa
Melissa
Owner, Therapist en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

All-in-one platform that's perfect for my small private practice!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My business is very part-time on the side, and I didn't have time or resources for some of the other options that are on the market. TheraNest gave me everything I needed to run my practice easily, efficiently, and professionally.

It's simple to use and has everything you need to make your small private practice run. The customer support is AMAZING! I've never had a question or concern that wasn't quickly resolved by their great team.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see the TeleHealth screen be bigger. This is a work in progress since this is a newly added feature.

hace 4 años

Melissa we are so glad to hear that TheraNest is making a difference for your business! We can't wait to see how your business grows!

Micheal Frances
Micheal Frances

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Theranest lies about their customer service

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Puntos en contra:

Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

hace 4 años

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

Elizabeth
Counselor Alc en EE. UU.

Very good software

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I enjoyed the ease of the program but was never taught billing on it.

I could do my job as a clinician with minimal downtime or disruption

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally having downtimes because so many people were on our system at the same time.

Bennett

Ruined my Billing

1,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: It's been awful. Their services are so terrible, the customer service is none existance, it almost forced me to close my business because of the billing issues Theranest created by using there in house billing. Worse, THEY DO NOT CARE! There is no customer service, only a chat bot and a random email that say "a ticket has been created". No one ever helps you to resolve your issue. Now I'm missing thousnads of dollars in claims and can't find a way to correct it. I've been in private practice for 10 years and always used office ally and always managed my own billing. I should not have left office ally. DO NOT TRUST YOUR FINANCES AND BUSINESS AT THERANEST!

It was a find product 5 years ago and worked primarily ok until Theranest offered for me to use their integrated billing system. I thought I was saving myself energy, time and money. The opposite has happened. I've had to switch EHRs because they took over my system and completely lost all of my bills, I have no way to track them, they are gone. They will not call me to help. I've lost thousands of dollars because of their billing system.

Puntos en contra:

They offered integrated and managed billing. It never worked, they never assisted me with help, and now I am missing thousands in claims. I can not figure out how to fix it. Everything was find using Office Ally, and then I switched to Apex at their recommendation. I'm so upset. It has created hours and months of distress and they only feign a response. I'm constantly told "I'll create a ticket for this" and then they never get back to me, or deny accountability for there even being a problem. They are like working with another insurance company. I will never recommend this EHR. I will actively advise against it.

Erika
Erika
Owners en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Prevents you from leaving the EHR

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Thumbs down. Too long to respond to tech support. Ignored me for a week and still doing so to open up my deletion period and generally do not have a fix for the answer so, you just cope with it.

Theranest had ease of navigation inside their system for the most part.

Puntos en contra:

If you do not use their clearing house, they charge you extra and then start messing up your EDI and billing. They will NOT allow you to manage your charts in a timely manner when trying to leave their system. I have been trying to leave their system since August and it is now October. Because they are making it difficult to leave, it is forcing me to pay for a system at a high price that I am not using. For example, you have to delete everything one at a time, and then they only let you delete 3 people a day. So, they are making bank because I cannot leave their system from their lock down of MY CHARTS. Imagine when you have almost a thousand or more people to exit the system how this impacts you financially as a business owner. So, essentially, I am paying for 2 EHRs.

Nick
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great practice management software with excellent support team

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: TheraNest's telehealth video chat platform really saved my practice when we had to move our sessions online during the CoVID 19 pandemic. My counselors didn't miss a beat switching to telehealth because TheraNest was already ready for us to make the switch. TheraNest already had the system ready for us.
And it was super easy to use! All our clients had to do was click a link and follow two prompts. That's it! Most everyone got it right away.
To say that I'm happy with TheraNest is an understatement. It's a great product at a very fair price.

TheraNest is really easy to use and takes care of everything my practice requires. TheraNest is truly a one-stop shop. I really like how TheraNest handles the credit card processing, scheduling, and reminders. And it's reasonably priced. TheraNest also has an excellent support staff. I can't underscore that enough. TheraNest has an excellent support staff. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions for everything in, on, and about TheraNest, but if I need to speak with an actual human all I have to do is start a live chat by hitting the icon at the bottom of the screen. TheraNest also listens to its customers. It's constantly improving the website to make it more user friendly. It's been impressive to see how TheraNest has grown and improved every month since my practice signed up with it over 6 years ago.

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have any complaints about TheraNest.

hace 4 años

Nick we are extremely grateful to have such loyal customers like you. Thank you for the raving review! We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

Sarah
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Superb Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Puntos en contra:

Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

hace 5 años

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

Reanna
MH Therapist & Transformation Nutrition Health Coach en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great options overall and better pricing than other EHR systems.

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall it has been great.

The cost and all of the features that are available.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there were premade template library in the document section. It is a little wonky trying to create documents and then it is trial/error to get them to where you need which is very time consuming. I am still going through my documents and needing to change small things that I didn't catch. That is one feature that I do miss from Simple Practice- they had an amazing library of document templates, assessments (PCL5, health assessments, etc.,).

Amy
Psychotherapist en EE. UU.

Love Theranest

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall Theranest keeps me very organized and on top of time sensitive issues like notes, rminders and billing.

Theranest is easy to use, keeps track of my calendar, sends reminders to clients, makes billing very easy.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I could customize more reporting and sorting features to help me do the billing of insurance companies that I have to do on other websites.

hace 5 años

Amy thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that TheraNest is just the tool your organization needs to keep you on track and organized! A member of the Support team will reach out to collect more information about your reporting needs. We do have very robust reporting features so we want to make sure we can help point you in the right direction!

Solo Mental Health Practitioner Go-To Practice Management Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I simply love the fact that I do not have to maintain any paperwork as this is a total EMR for my practice.

This product is easy to use and implement and has a great support team when you have questions.

The lack of options for Progress Note formats

Gerald
Director en EE. UU.

End user review

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The best online scheduling software that is available to us in Asia.

It is oriented to my profession - mental health care. It has most of the functionality that our company needs: - appointment scheduling - room booking that prevents double booking, a must for us because we have 9 staff sharing 3 offices - invoice/receipt generation is easy - International user friendly, we are in Hong Kong - has the necessary features for managing the financial side of the business - appointment reminder features, easily editable reminder message - TN consistently add useful features to help with the business, e.g. custom forms, improved ease of use of the software - integration with other calendars - color coding for staff, ease of identifying each other on the master calendar - staff permissions feature - customer support has been excellent from the beginning

Puntos en contra:

- staff permissions can be item selectable rather than group together in the basic five categories - basic navigation still needs some touch-up - mobile app needs an update - need to expand the list of reports that can be generated or permit selectable items to be generated for a report

hace 4 años

Thank you for your thoughtful review Gerald! It's been our pleasure to have worked with you and your growing practice the past few years.

Joanne
Licensed Mental Health Professional en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Sole practitioners not a priority

2,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: In the beginning the experience was great. Good service, training, and responsiveness. Over past year this has changed and I was told larger accounts get prioritized. I am looking for a new medical billing service but will likely continue using the EHR part for now.

Inputting progress notes is quick and easy. Navigating adding clients, storing records, and reliability of site working is the best thing about TheraNest

Puntos en contra:

The billing service is expensive for what you get. You will spend a lot of time tracking payments and following up on your own. Your invoice records will not be kept in a timely way and you won’t be alerted if invoices aren’t paid. If not paid you won’t know why unless you spend hours contacting insurers.

Maria
Ph. D., LPC, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS en EE. UU.

New Electronic Note Taking and Billing Experience for my Practice

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am solving a time and storage problem through the use of Nest. The more I become comfortable with this software, the more I am able to do with leaving the office and having time for myself. In addition, I no longer pay an outside service for billing and bill almost immediately through the Nest program, understanding the ins and outs of how insurance panels prefer the electronic billing to another means.
In the 6 or so months that I have used nest, I find it a tremendous asset to my business life as a therapist.

TheraNest continues to revamp and update its software making it more compatible to my needs as a clinician. Once you begin the experience of Nest and take it one step at a time, you realize that you are making progress with virtual notes and storage, billing and even telehealth! At first I was overwhelmed with learning to do everything online (changing from paper and pencil note taking, having an outside billing service to all electronic needs) I have made excellent progress where I am saving both time and money with the Nest Service. One great aspect of this service is the customer care with live online support and articles to read on areas I may need help. Training is offered on the areas I need the most help and the staff frequently ask how they can make this software product better and more compatible to my needs as a therapist's. A final accolade of Nest is being able to store secure photos of client art work and additional notes and documents. There is a secure client portal too if you choose to use this for intake and other virtual needs.

Puntos en contra:

As a seasoned professional with little to no electronic note taking experience, my learning curve is not as adept to electronic storage, billing and virtual sessions. So, I find that sometimes the training tapes are too fast and too in-depth for one sitting. Therefore, I need to review them a few times in order to understand what area of Nest to access and what tabs I need to use for processing. Fortunately the support staff are ready to help me in all of my questions.

hace 4 años

Maria thank you for this very insightful review! Going from paper notes to electronic notes can seem like a daunting task but there is nothing to fear when you have a team of TheraNesters behind you! We are happy to hear that you've been able to cut cost, streamline your practice and get more time back for the things you love!

Char
Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Exactly what we needed for our needs

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Theranest has been very helpful to us for file storage purposes and the easy generation of therapy notes. We were having to deal with another therapy note writing system for our sister agency, and boy were they confusing and just not user friendly. It really made up appreciate what we have with Theranest. Their customer support section is great! Always friendly and helpful. They solved a very serious problem with our on-line usage of many webpages and the inability of being able to read PDF's for them all. It saved us a lot of time when they had the answer that everyone was asking when different programs didn't want to talk nicely to each other and function. It was a godsend! We are very happy with the service we have had!

It was easy to learn how to use the different functions that we needed. This system has a whole lot of uses but we do not use them all for our small company. What we do use has made document storage so much more easier than paper filing, and the versatility of being able to access it from other locations was a life saver for those late night calls from our employees needing to work. We could help them no matter what time of the day. They are constantly working to make improvements and add more functions.

Puntos en contra:

Forms are not as customizable as we needed, but they are improving on this. My example would be when we would have to print up therapy notes for records release, the initial set up of their forms caused a simple checkbox note to print out to 4-5 pages of paper and in giant fonts! Yikes, that was a lot of waste just to have to fax client's records somewhere. Lots of trees went into those record releases, trust me. But Theranest listened to this and made the forms so that we could change how they printed. It was not picture perfect on some of them, but we were able to get down to 2-3 pages of printing!

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest!

Karen
Therapist (LMHC) en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried.

5,0 hace 6 años

Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Puntos en contra:

Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

Tammy
LPCC en EE. UU.

Review of Theranest

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Theranest provides everything that is needed for my practice. It has been simple to learn and use throughout the years. I appreciate all the updates that are made to accommodate the various practices, the access to Knowledge Base and the quick response from customer support when I've needed additional help.

I've been working with Theranest for almost 10 years. Theranest software keeps my client files HIPAA compliant, which is crucial in the mental health/medical field; I have never had a problem. Once set up, billing is very simple. If I'm having a difficult time with billing, records , program, etc, customer support is easy to access. I appreciate the Knowledge Base that has been developed as well as how Theranest has consistently improved the software or made adjustments based on their customers recommendations.

Puntos en contra:

I'm a very small practice (3 individuals). I don't like having to pay extra for changes that I would like to make i.e. using Wiley notes. I understand how Theranest makes it's money but for something that doesn't require ongoing support, some things should just be another option ie. choosing between Standard note or SOAP note.I also feel the percentage for assistant billing (following up with insurance providers for unpaid invoices) is very high, considering once you figure out the problem and I begin to be reimbursed for services and no further assistance from Theranest staff is required; I am still expected to provide you with a percentage of what I'm billing. Perhaps just charging a one-time fee.

Carly
Psychologist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Average. Some strong features and some poor features

4,0 hace 6 años

The mobile feature; Notes/scheduling/billing all in 1 program and platform; Client portal; Visually easy to understand and use without a lot of needed guidance;

Puntos en contra:

1) The notes are rudimentary and unprofessional 'looking' when you print them. 2) The signature feature does not have enough characters to include full name and credentials & the hand-written option ends up looking like a preschooler signed your name; 3) all the demographic and other info that a ct fills out in ct portal forms DO NOT auto-populate to your intkae note template or anywhere, so you end up having to re-type a tone of information; 3) ct oprtal forms are easy to edit, but the actual intake and progress forms are NOT editable. They advertise "customizable forms" but neglect to tell you that if you use these, you don't get any of the built-in, dynamic software features such as the DSM-5 dx box, all demographic info, date/etc... that's the whole point- you can't run reports on these notes, etc.!!! 4) the text boxes that you type you notes in are not user-friendly...you have to scroll down if you type a longer paragraph in order to read/view and edit it. It's time-consuming and difficult to review your note. 5) not easy to upload photos or handouts that you and a ct create. You have to email it to yourself, download it and then upload it to TheraNest...too many steps! Overall, the note taking features in this EMR are poor.

hace 6 años

Hi Carly, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. Voices like yours are how we improve our product and customer experience. We're always looking to incorporate customer feedback so thank you very much! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying our mobile app and client portal. It's nice to hear you find TheraNest easy to use and understand. We're here for you if there's anything we can help you with. Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate you, Carly. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Office Manager en EE. UU.

Extremely satisfied

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There is nothing more reassuring than good customer support. Any time I have needed assistance, I have been offered answers and often good suggestions.

First of all, the instructional materials and webinar made implementation far less stressful than I had imagined. Customer support is ALWAYS extremely responsive. The functionality is intuitive and allows me to set or change functions based on the needs of staff and clients. Also, if there is a clear need to upgrade or change functions or features, TheraNest seems quite willing to adapt to the needs of their customers, which is very reassuring.

Puntos en contra:

Integration was NOT difficult at all. There aren't really any cons. There are only things that I would add to cater spicifically to OUR office. Obviously, that isn't possible. And TheraNest already has a "suggest a feature" feature to allow customers to chose new functions by voting. Pretty cool.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a raving review Michael. We appreciate you and we are so glad your enjoying all that TheraNest has to offer including our fantastic Customer Happiness team!

Ginny
Clinical Director en
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very good resource for our group practice

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We have been users of Theranest for the last year. It is very, very user friendly, especially compared with some of the other products that we demo'd. Most things were very, very well --- scheduling, appointment reminders, progress notes, reporting features that help us know who is current with progress notes and assessments and who has gotten behind, treatment planning and diagnostic features. We do not use the Wiley Treatment Planner library, but we might at some point and are thrilled that it is available. We initially used the merchant account features to run credit/debit/flex cards through the system, but we found we could save considerably by having a merchant account with our bank instead. Switching back and forth was not a problem. We have generally been very pleased with most aspects of the service, especially the finance terms. This platform works very well for a practice that has several clinicians and when the work is exclusively individuals, couples or families.

We love it that we pay a rate based on the number of active clients, not the number of users. We have several part-time staff who want and need to be able to use the same system, and other EHRs charge by clinician. The best part, though, is that it looks and feels very much like a paper record, and getting tech-anxious clinicians to make the switch from paper really very easy. Even the most reluctant found that they love it and do not complain about changing from paper to EHR.

Puntos en contra:

Group rosters, group notes and scheduling of groups is possible but definitely a weak area for Theranest. Other weak areas include the way the ledger interfaces with attendance in the creation of invoices and superbills (putting cancellations on them, even if there was no charge). And lastly, reporting features could be better for helping practice managers better assess productivity and other information. The dashboard looks great, but as far as I can tell, we can't change the data that the graphics are pulling from and they always are reporting information that is from the beginning of the practice's use of Theranest, not with any particular timeframe or different variables. This may be possible to change, but if so, it's not easy enough for THIS user to figure it out.

Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

TheraNEst Increase rates during COVID10

3,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use. Start up almost immediately is possible.

Puntos en contra:

Astonishing this company put a rate increase in the middle of COVID 19. At a time when most Mental Health Therapist are reducing rates to help clients, as well as losing clients due to the difficult circumstances GLOBALLY. THERANEST decide to increase their rates. Shameful. I reduced my registration immediately when this came to my attention to counteract their increase as best I could and if this actually goes through, I am looking for a new application. I do not want to support a company who is looking out for themselves to the point that they put in a rate increase during a GLOBAL CRISIS.

hace 4 años

Thank you for expressing your concerns around the price increase. We want to assure you that the increase will help maintain product quality. We know you are dependent on us to maintain the high-quality product that you're accustomed to, especially during these unprecedented times. As customers are using our platform more and more the load our product is carrying is increasing. Telehealth is now a requirement for business continuity and clients are not in offices to present cash or checks. We've never seen usage like this, and because of the weight it's putting on our platform it is necessary to increase in price to match our higher operating costs. We are committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. Please be assured TheraNest has made every effort to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals. We greatly appreciate your continued business and support through this time of growth and change.

Christy
Christy
Licensed Clinical Psychologist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent practice management software for my solo practice.

5,0 hace 5 años

I find the company is always growing, looking for ways to improve based on clinician feedback. Two changes/improvements have been made that I've requested (along with others) and they've made many many other improvements that hadn't necessarily occurred to me but that have increased efficiency or streamlining. The customer service is excellent. I used to spend hours doing my billing, and before that paid a human being by the hour to do it for me, and now it's literally a few clicks. I have very busy solo practice (30-35 patient hours per week) and I am 100% on top of my Intakes, notes, billing and incoming payments.

Puntos en contra:

It has definitely steadily crept up in cost since I started using it in 2014, but I've compared it to other platforms and it's comparable or less for what you get. There are many features that I don't need at all in a solo practice, but again, this is probably true in other platforms (this, I'm not positive about) and anyway, I don't feel like I'm paying for a bunch of stuff I don't need.

hace 5 años

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for loyal customers like you.

Chanel
Owner of EOA Services en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using Theranest for the past 3 years and I am still being impressed by their product!!!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I aids my practice in running efficiently in all areas.

The user friendly software, color scheme, and efficiency is what I like most. I recommend it to my clients and I have not gotten one complaint about your EHR. It is great for the administrative staff, clients (Therabook), and the therapist. I love that their staff make me feel like we are one big happy family working together. My questions are answered in a timely manner and they are answered effectively. The same day I might add. Theranest is the best choice for a mental health private practice.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly do not have a CON. I guess since I have to submit 100 characters as a min. I will say.... I setup many account for different mental health professionals and I have to use a different email every time. That can be a pain, because I do business with my company email.

hace 6 años

Hi Chanel! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a glowing review! You're a fantastic customer. You're always friendly, fun, patient and provide excellent feedback that helps us continuously improve in all areas. It's a pleasure when we hear from you. :) We wouldn't be where we are without customers like you. We're delighted and grateful to have you in our TheraNest family. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Stacy
Licensed Professional Counselor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

TheraNest offers everything I need to keep my practice organized and paper-free!

5,0 hace 7 años

TheraNest is one-stop shopping! For an affordable monthly cost, I get everything I need to keep my practice running smoothly - I can schedule patients, send them forms ahead of their appointment via the Client Portal, submit my insurance claims in two simple clicks, and keep track of my income by running monthly reports. I also like being able to write assessments and progress notes in my own style using the customs forms feature. Can't forget about customer support; TheraNest is great over the phone, and they certainly listen to customer requests by continuously adding new features each month. For someone looking for a paperless and organized practice, TheraNest is a must!

Puntos en contra:

TheraNest can be a touch confusing when initially navigating its features. However, after repeated practice, I now find it so simple and easy to use. I wish the Client Portal/Custom Forms could be advanced so that we can change the font size and have control over bolding/italicizing/underlining certain headings and words.

hace 7 años

Hi Stacy, Wow, thanks so much for these kind words, this is a great encouragement for our team and we're overjoyed to hear that you're still loving the software. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and your feedback regarding a more customizable format. I'll be sure to pass that along and again, thanks so much. Sincerely, the TheraNest team.

Nathan
Fuente de la reseña

Hidden fees and not intuitive

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Nothing I didn't already get from other EHR's. Nothing special.

It looks great, the implementation of Wiley planner is fantastic, and it gets the job done. The color scheme is nice (it looks pretty)

Puntos en contra:

Extra fees for: wiley planner, customer portal, reminders, adding staff (pay once to add them, then to give access to wiley, then to give access to client portal!), more than 30 clients, etc! Plus, there is a 10 mb limit on uploading docs to client files. The editor for the intake paperwork is atrocious (let me upload a PDF!). The credit card payments take MONTHS to post in your account. No direct notifications when a client messages you! Unable to edit "non patient appointments" on the mobile app! Several buttons within forms direct you away from a page WITHOUT SAVING PREVIOUS INFORMATION! I've worked with other EHR's in the past and this one is not the worst, but the fees leave a bad taste in my mouth. There are other EHR's that just offer a flat rate and do ALL of these functions. I will be switching at the end of the year.

hace 6 años

Hi Nathan, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We're looking at how we can improve in all areas you reported on. Many of them we already have on the roadmap for enhancement. In regards to your comment about credit card processing funds taking months to deposit, we did some research and it looks like you've had a total of two transactions on 9/13 that were disbursed to your bank account on 9/14. We've followed up via private email to investigate this further with you. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

D Jan
Director en EE. UU.

Theranest problems

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am reaching out on this public platform because theranest doesn't acknowledge or understand the problems we are having. Theranest needs to buy more ability to hold data and hire more staff for customer service.

I like the layout, calendar (except for the problems with it) and forms and ability to create forms.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service issues are answered within 3-10 days and by chat. If you want to talk to someone you can make an appointment for a week later and then you get 15 minutes. This way, theranest customer service makes suggestions for what's not working. Then after we use theranest's suggestions and they don't work, we must wait another 3-10 days for help. Also, twice theranest has deleted all of our providers appointments without any explanation or any way to speak to anyone at theranest. These appointments were deleted for 3-5 days. Other times, notes are deleted even though the system says saved. Theranest has to be refreshed 3 or 4 times every time it is used. Appointments disappear from the calendar and we don't know why, but there's no one to talk to so we just reenter the client.