15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Yonyx

Guías interactivas basadas en árboles de decisión que se conectan a la mayoría de los sistemas CRM. Sigue los procesos de negocio de manera interactiva.

Descubre más sobre Yonyx

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Puntos en contra:

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Valoraciones de Yonyx

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Yonyx tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 232 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Yonyx?

Filtrar opiniones (232)

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Troubleshooting Tool

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

Puntos en contra:

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Tonia
Vice President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Puntos en contra:

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Victoria
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados

review

3,0 el año pasado

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Puntos en contra:

That it isn't consistently working well.

el año pasado

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer en Kenia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

Puntos en contra:

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir. en
Servicios de información, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

Puntos en contra:

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Eric
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

As a software developer

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

Puntos en contra:

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Meagan
Design Curator en EE. UU.
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Happy to share my amazing experience with Yonyx

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Industrious, simple and easy to use.

Yonyx is a friend in deed. I have has enough time with it performing my duties. Very flexible and intuitive. The amazing features are focused on giving quality and consistent outcomes. I have all the love for Yonyx.

Puntos en contra:

True to their words, Yonyx has delivered flawless assistance. I have not experienced any downside.

Guru Balakrishnan
Medical auditor en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Best in Best

5,0 hace 4 meses

When you dont know what to do, the Yonyx is a best tool to navigate you in right path

Puntos en contra:

Nothing else to elaborate since nothing

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

happy Customer

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

Puntos en contra:

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Hussien Carlmart
Security Technical Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Yonyx: Your Friendly Expert Guide

5,0 hace 3 meses

Knowledge management has never been easier with the addition of Yonyx. The ease of use is superb that even an 8 year old could navigate it.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I least like about Yonyx is that there's not enough info that could be included in it.

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really good product that just keeps getting better

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Puntos en contra:

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Great user experience

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Puntos en contra:

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Multipurpose Tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

hace 4 años

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Fuente: GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

5,0 hace 5 años

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Puntos en contra:

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Suministros y equipo para empresas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

A great tool for self service.

5,0 hace 5 años

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Puntos en contra:

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Juan
Customer Experience Specialist en EE. UU.

Yonyx review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I feel that overall this product is a really good for what we do.

What I like about the software is that the scripting stays the same for most of the calls that we receive.

Puntos en contra:

There few con's that I have. I think the one thing that comes to mind is that on certain leads the script is not always there. But is is easy to find using the menu button.

Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Eliminates tech support calls

5,0 hace 7 años

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Puntos en contra:

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Eryn
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with some glitches

4,0 el año pasado

I use Yonyx for my consumer service job. It is Easy to use however has a few glitches here and there that could be work on that have to due with script population.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the software glitches and the script does not show.

Tiffany
Consumer Success Represe en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Essential for My Work

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Mubarak
Technical Support en India
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Awesome creative application

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: In my daily routine , I will be suggesting the yonyx to my field engineers and technicians to trouble shoot the technical problems which they are facing in the field service. Really it's a awesome feature to use.

This is the first out sourcing product application I have used, after a few days of usage I'm really addicted to use, its very ease to use and trouble shoot the problems to the beginners in the company as well as it is feast to the persons like me who like to learn and implement new step .

Puntos en contra:

The best thing I have used recently. Only one thing I want you add is video reference. till now the yonyx having the words and picture reference for the user, If you give new feature like video reference , it will be best thing.

Mary
csr en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 10.000+ empleados

Great company and product

5,0 el año pasado

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Puntos en contra:

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

4,0 hace 5 años

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Jasmin

Easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Vignesh
Regional coordinator en India
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Yonyx - Product review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would say , this product is very much effective for easy learning and doing the needful diagnosis as per our day to day complaints and good to understand and learn new workings in a very interesting manner , Will recommend this product to the other industry people for better problem solving technique

Since my role is based out of diagnosis , Yonyx is very much helpful in assisting the customers with the technical solution , And its effective in easy understanding for the needful diagnosis to be done based on specific complaints

Puntos en contra:

While solving the tickets if there is a multiple comparison of the diagnosis tree flow near to other one will be even more helpful

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 hace 4 años

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

hace 4 años

Dear Reviewer Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.