Sobre PandaDoc

PandaDoc es la plataforma completa de gestión de documentos que permite crear, enviar, firmar electrónicamente y rastrear documentos en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre PandaDoc

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers.

Puntos en contra:

Unfortunately I find the program a bit confusing, it took me a bit longer to understand everything.

Valoraciones de PandaDoc

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PandaDoc tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 834 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado PandaDoc?

Filtrar opiniones (834)

Dave
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Miguel
Director en México
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Apesta

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: A parte de ser estafado en cotizaciones grandes se traba su página y no permite modificar. Gran problema ya que cuando tienes tanta información es complicado volver a iniciar. Otro tema es que no realiza el cambio de divisas o cotisas en pesos o en dolares no es versátil.

Es fácil de usar. Y algo intuitivo. En general la idea es buena

Puntos en contra:

Pague una mensualidad de prueba por 25 dlls y me cobraron 2600 pesos es una estafa. Nunca me dieron solución

Alys
Alys
Social media manager en RU
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Must have software for all social media managers

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

After trying a number of tools to streamline my onboarding process I was feeling at a loss. They were all so difficult to set up and couldn’t be customised in the way I required. PandaDoc solved this problem allowing me to send my proposals, contracts and gather an initial payment from clients in one go! It has saved me so much time and makes my onboarding process look so professional.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features only available on the paid plan which does limit what you’re able to do with some documents but there are often workarounds for this.

Alternativas consideradas: Proposify

Razones para elegir PandaDoc: Dubsado was expensive, difficult and time consuming to set up, and didn’t have the level of flexibility and customisation I needed in my business

Software anterior: Dubsado

Carol
Data Systems Manager/Project Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand. Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

Puntos en contra:

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

Alternativas consideradas: DocuSign

Razones para cambiar a PandaDoc: PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.

Ofentse
Ofentse
Music writer en Sudáfrica
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

What can an AdCreative.ai help with

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have not used the futures of pandadoc how I can use it

I will be fine only I could get a help from sponsorship

Puntos en contra:

I need to know all the best fit futures in the software

Luke
Owner en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo

Best Contract and Signature Software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Alternativas consideradas: Better Proposals y Qwilr

Razones para elegir PandaDoc: I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Software anterior: Qwilr

Brent W
Brent W
President en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great document and proposal management software along with reports

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We have used PandaDoc since it was Quote Roller and have found the customer support superior to everything in any other system. The templates allow for easy reporting and the export to PDF means you can let every customer see their report.

Great for creating templates that can be made into reports and proposals. Easy client management and workflows which allow the sales and project teams to create and manage documents

Puntos en contra:

The tables are not easily manipulated by third-party apps. More integrations will help to manage data in grids

Heather
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

PandaDoc Rocks

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with panda dog is that I sincerely enjoyed working with the free trial and here soon I'm going to purchase the whole thing thank you

I really enjoyed how easy overall to use this app and I really liked my free trial and I'm going to purchase this because of how easy it was to use

Puntos en contra:

I pretty much overall liked everything so there wasn't much to dislike because I was happy with the whole thing

Mathilde
Mathilde
Gerente en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

PandaDoc very good option

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

PandaDoc is an easy-to-use tool that simplifies the process of signing contracts, invoices and even incorporation documents; PandaDoc provides exceptional security, allowing stakeholders to sign documents with confidence. PandaDoc also provides templates that make it easy to create different types of contracts.

Puntos en contra:

We have not had any problems with the implementation of this tool; it is a very good alternative to DocuSign.

Rayan
Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Easy signatures

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Very easy to use to get secure signatures and don't need to tell clients they signed in wrong place.

Puntos en contra:

No cons in use so far as like everything about it

Sukumar
Sukumar
Regional Manager (Sales) - East India. en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Used PandaDoc as a Trial.

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience was superb. We had taken the trial of this platform during the pandemic was on it's peak. The ease of use has helped us to get critical documents signed electronically with just a blink. Would recommend this.

We have used PandaDoc during the pandemic last year to get the documents e-signed. This platform is very smooth, easy to use and the interface is also very easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

I felt that the price should be a little less than what it asks for currently.

Fletcher
Fletcher
Director en RU
Mercados de capitales, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

PandaDoc makes creating legal documents really easy.

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

PandaDoc has really easy to use templates that speed up my time when creating contracts with clients that I'm working with.

Puntos en contra:

PandaDoc should have some sort of community library of documents that people can download and alter for their own use.

Samantha
Office Manager en RU
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Puntos en contra:

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts. Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from. More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Pierre
Sales Manager en Francia
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados

Pandadoc feedback from france

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration. I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Puntos en contra:

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing. I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Respuesta de PandaDoc

hace 3 años

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team. As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you). 1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails) 2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients) Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Heather
Senior Marketing Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

5,0 hace 4 años

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation. The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs. PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit. The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments. The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs. Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future. From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring. In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Steve
GM en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Good.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Some efficiency and design options.

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Puntos en contra:

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them. Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now. Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris
Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.
5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Puntos en contra:

Noted in previous comments section

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back. We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign. If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

Puntos en contra:

I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

Alternativas consideradas: signNow

Razones para elegir PandaDoc: RightSignature was too expensive for API access.

Software anterior: RightSignature

Razones para cambiar a PandaDoc: PandaDoc had a free tier.

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant en Malasia
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good document editor with e-sign feature

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

Puntos en contra:

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager en Malasia
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Create business document easily

4,0 hace 10 meses

PandaDoc is mainly focused on preparing business paperwork, such as invoice documents or documents that require signatures, because it has a function that allows you to add an e-signature field. It will enable the paperwork to be totally digital, eliminating any need to print the document. This program is accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, making it ideal for people who alternate between working remotely and from the workplace.

Puntos en contra:

The new upgrades were a little challenging to adjust to. With the previous version, we could attach PDF files straight into the contract and have them seem like part of a contract. As a result, they can only be uploaded as an attachment, which means they're more likely to be overlooked in the process. This situation has resulted in additional methods for us, lengthening the time required to provide them to our clients.

Cyril
CEO en Francia
Sector textil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Alternativas consideradas: Docupilot y Formstack Documents

Razones para cambiar a PandaDoc: I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive en Malasia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

PandaDoc works fine

4,0 el año pasado

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Puntos en contra:

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant en Malasia
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados

My takes on PandaDoc

4,0 el año pasado

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Puntos en contra:

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development en Malasia
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Notebook is really the best

5,0 el año pasado

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Puntos en contra:

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Nicolas
Marketing and Sales Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Puntos en contra:

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano
CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

Puntos en contra:

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.