Media de valoraciones

4,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,5 /5

Sobre Gusto

Gusto hace que la nómina, los beneficios y los recursos humanos sean increíblemente fáciles para las pequeñas empresas.

Descubre más sobre Gusto

Mostrando 2914 opiniones

Alan R.
Profesor
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/7/2020

"Reseña de Alan"

Comentarios: Buena experiencia, recomendable, reconfortable.

Ventajas: Es facil utilizar el producto, es comodo.

Desventajas: No tengo reseñas negativas, estoy satisfecho con el producto

• Publicado el 20/7/2020
Alicia D.
Lawyer
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/6/2020

"I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients"

Comentarios: Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Ventajas: Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Desventajas: I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

• Publicado el 12/6/2020
Andrew H.
Systems administrator
  • Publicado el 4/3/2021

"Best payroll company out there"

Comentarios: Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

Ventajas: We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

Desventajas: There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

• Publicado el 4/3/2021
Jessi F.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/5/2021

"Gusto is my favorite payroll software ever!!"

Comentarios: Great customer service, great value, great UI, I've referred to to so many people already.

Ventajas: It's like someone was listening to me complain about Quickbooks payroll and ADP (and Tsheets) and made a software just for me. It's so simple - I was using an accountant to run payroll through ADP - Gusto saves so much time I can do it myself.

Desventajas: The reporting tools aren't super robust.

• Publicado el 28/5/2021
Ian C.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2021

"Wasted my time and money, was literally counting the days until the end of the fiscal year."

Comentarios: negative, cumbersome, patronizing, too expensive.

Ventajas: Nothing. I was migrated to it from XERO, when they decided to no longer do payroll

Desventajas: Honestly, I HATED the stupid animated piggy bank. Probably seems trivial, but it seemed emblematic of a company that was more concerned about making their software look like an iPhone app, than making it work well. The payroll was cumbersome. It woudn't let me do payroll early, or late. It basically made me run payroll within a two day window. Bank account low? Still made you run payroll, or would hassle you about messages about being late. Want to go on vacation and do a couple weeks of payroll early? Nope, out of luck. When they told me they would manage my health care premiums, I thought, great! Nope, after a week of emails and after several phone calls, I found out they were just trying to be group managers, and insurance brokers by offering me different insurers that I could choose. Zero help if I already had a group plan set up. Plus too expensive. Patriot is way simpler, and way cheaper. I do see lots of my millenial patients that are working for startups that probably won't be in business in 5 years seem to have Gusto as their payroll, so I'm just not the business that Gusto is a fit for.

• Publicado el 21/1/2021
Rick M.
Director of photography
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2021

"Payroll with a personal touch"

Comentarios: I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

Ventajas: There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department. I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too. The gusto customer service team is top notch. Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

Desventajas: There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

• Publicado el 23/2/2021
Director of Growth
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2021

"Payroll for the twenty first century"

Comentarios: Overall, even though we were hesitant at first, we couldn’t be happier that we made the switch from our previous provider. We’ve gotten lots of very positive feedback from our employees on the system as well!

Ventajas: I love the clean, simple, modern, easy to use user interface and user experience - for both the admin and employees in Gusto. It feels robust and relevant, not clunky and convoluted like many other outdated, expensive systems.

Desventajas: I do wish there were some more integrations, and/or that the present integrations were slightly more robust.

• Publicado el 12/2/2021
Erik M.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/5/2021

"Great HR Option for Small Businesses"

Comentarios: As an owner/operator starting out, I ran into problems implementing other payroll systems for our company. Luckily I came across Gusto and got things up and running g fast. We’ve been using it ever since.

Ventajas: Easy on boarding and constantly communicating with our management staff has kept Gusto in its place of being our payroll management system for our employees.

Desventajas: It’s a little pricey, especially since we don’t use all of the available features but it’s a good system overall.

• Publicado el 23/5/2021
Melissa M.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2021

"Payroll Software that cannot be beat!"

Comentarios: Gusto payroll makes running payroll for my company very easy and hassle free. I am so glad that when I was reviewing payroll software I found gusto. I highly recommend it to anyone who is using other softwares.

Ventajas: I absolutely love gusto. I cannot say enough things about it. It was so easy to set up and even easier to use to run payroll. I love that there is an app for the employees where they can get alerts, set up their bank accounts, add bank accounts and then choose how much goes into each account. It gives them full control. Gusto handles all the payroll tax reporting so that is one less thing that I have to worry about. They have an excellent customer service staff who are readily available to help you should you need help.

Desventajas: This service does not have any cons. There is not one single thing that I can think of that I dislike about gusto.

• Publicado el 27/2/2021
Joel L.
Injury Attorney
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"Gusto is my favorite app"

Comentarios: Gusto is actually my favorite app that I use. I highly recommend Gusto for small, busy employers who want an easy solution to payroll. Their onboarding and support team is AWESOME too!
I sound like a fanboy, but I have to tell you what a difference I had between using Wells Fargo Payroll and then switching to Gusto. Gusto sets the bar so high that when I don't get the Gusto experience with my other apps/ services, I miss Gusto.

Ventajas: Gusto is so easy to use! Gusto makes payroll a breeze!

Desventajas: Really, I have no complaints (and I usually do have complaints about software).

• Publicado el 19/2/2021
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2021

"Not for me!"

Comentarios: Overall I thought Gusto would be the solution that I needed for my company. The sales rep was phenomenal, but customer service failed, so I returned/canceled the product.

Ventajas: The overall benefits and features of this product are wonderful. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to utilize them. I had a poor customer service experience.

Desventajas: The software itself seems to be an excellent product, but I ran into a snag and called customer service for help. I had a bad experience with the customer service rep.

• Publicado el 27/5/2021
Jenni K.
Payroll Specialist
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"Best DIY software in the payroll market"

Comentarios: I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Ventajas: Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Desventajas: Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

• Publicado el 6/1/2021
Carly F.
  • Publicado el 29/12/2020

"Awesome Product and Support Staff"

Comentarios: Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Ventajas: Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

Desventajas: This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

• Publicado el 29/12/2020
William P.
General Manager
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2020

"Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys"

Comentarios: Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

Ventajas: These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

Desventajas: While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

• Publicado el 8/12/2020
Karen A.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2020

"Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses"

Comentarios: Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Ventajas: Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Desventajas: Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

• Publicado el 30/6/2020
Delene O.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2020

"CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP"

Comentarios: We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Ventajas: We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Desventajas: The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

• Publicado el 22/5/2020
Alex B.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2019

"Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business"

Comentarios: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Ventajas: We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desventajas: The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

• Publicado el 30/8/2019
Knox P.
Founder & CEO
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Literally a worry-free payroll solution"

Comentarios: Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Ventajas: Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

Desventajas: There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Sandy G.
  • Publicado el 26/3/2020

"User Friendly"

Comentarios: Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Ventajas: I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Desventajas: The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

• Publicado el 26/3/2020
Lance V.
Web Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Gusto has won me over for life."

Comentarios: Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Ventajas: I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Desventajas: I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
Andrea O.
Physician
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"Payroll has become a breeze!"

Comentarios: Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

Ventajas: I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

Desventajas: The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

• Publicado el 20/5/2020
Dulce L.
Legal assistant
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/1/2021

"Great for payroll! Get paid the NEXT DAY!"

Comentarios: Overall very positive! I love it. So far I’ve used Quickbooks payroll and Workforce. I love this a lot better for sure.

Ventajas: This software allows the employee to be able to make adjustments to their tax withholding at any time, request for time off, check their sick/PTO time, etc. I love that it offers this self service portal! I also love that you can see the profiles of your coworkers. It shows you their company role, birthday and when they first started working with the company. Definitely comes in handy when you want to celebrate work anniversaries or surprise a coworker for their birthday.
This software also emails you when you’re being paid and shows you the preview of how big your check is. You can always turn this off if you do not wish to receive notifications, but I sure love it!
The best thing is that you can process payroll one day and employees are paid the next!

Desventajas: The only con is there isn’t a mobile app. It would be nice is mobile users could check their past paystubs and other information using a mobile app instead of the mobile web.

• Publicado el 7/1/2021
Coby H.
Vice President
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2020

"Great payroll service for the little guy"

Comentarios: Gusto is doing a better job than my previous payroll company for less money. They seem to really care about their customers and their experience.

Ventajas: The payroll features make doing payroll very easy. The employees can log their times and I can easily verify them and sync it with payroll. I feel like this company really cares about their customers much more than my previous "large payroll provider"

Desventajas: Site navigation can be a little bit difficult at times. I have to do some searching to find what I am looking for. Reporting is OK but could be better.

• Publicado el 22/10/2020
Michael J.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/6/2020

"The best online payroll provider I have ever used"

Ventajas: Gusto is extremely simple and quick to configure, and speedy to run payrolls—even custom payrolls or additional payrolls—during the month. It has been an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive solution for someone not familiar with accounting or payroll processes.

Desventajas: I have had nothing but success with Gusto. No issues, no payroll processing problems, nothing. They pull funds Monday for Friday pay, which might be a long gap, but also offer a shorter payroll process, where you can pull funds Wednesday for Friday pay . . . I just haven't configured that shorter process yet.

• Publicado el 19/6/2020
Pamela D.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/8/2018

"We've Been With Them Since Their Beginning"

Comentarios: I would highly recommend them. Their site is so easy to use compared to other payroll companies (especially ADP). The people are nice and the price is great for all the things you get. They're more than just a payroll company.

Ventajas: Easy to use. Clear, concise interface. Pricing is reasonable. They make it really easy to open a 401k account for your team even if you're a super small company. Support has usually answered within 24-48 hours. Phone support is available. Integrates relatively easily with accounting software by mapping accounts and exporting as special files.

Desventajas: Really, only three minor complaints: I miss their old name, ZenPayroll. Gusto just doesn't explain them like ZenPayroll did. Payroll truly is easy with them. Gusto is literally defined as "the enjoyment or vigor in doing something; zest"—the direct opposite of Zen. That's a total reversal that doesn't make sense. Also, deposits into employee accounts show up as Gusto rather than our company. Finally, accounting integration is dependent on downloading files and then importing. I would really like to see direct integration with the major accounting platforms like Quickbooks and Xero. I know, I'm nitpicking in both cases, but I had to think of something...

• Publicado el 14/8/2018