15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Spidergap 360 Feedback

Sobre Spidergap 360 Feedback

A los clientes les agradan los informes fáciles de entender, el cuestionario fácil de personalizar y la excelente asistencia. ¡Pruébalo gratis!

Descubre más sobre Spidergap 360 Feedback

The only limits are your own imagination. They provide tools and resources to help guide you in the right direction and determine how to convert the data collected into actionable steps.

Puntos en contra:

In email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Valoraciones de Spidergap 360 Feedback

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Spidergap 360 Feedback tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 107 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Spidergap 360 Feedback?

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Ian
Ian
Director en Sudáfrica
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Spidergap Rocks

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Very simple to use and setup. Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

Puntos en contra:

The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

Internet, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Affordable, good customer service and an easy-to-use service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Really good. Great assistance setting things up and then there were regular touch points through the year. The tool itself is intuitive, simple and clear, and allows for plenty of customisation. There are richer and fancier 360 evaluation services out there, but considering the very reasonable pricing, Spidergap is a fantastic service that will enable you to run and manage even large evaluation campaigns with very little hassle.

The big one was automating away a lot of the evaluation process. once you have imported your list of targets and evaluators into the system, things like reminders, invitations to assess etc. can mostly be launched with a couple of clicks. As an admin, you get real time insights into any exercise you are running, and it is easy to view individual reports and group results. Their customer service is very good; great after sales care and they will often be able to take care of things like minor customizations on their end if you ask for it. In addition, their resource bank on the portal is clear and easy to search and has most of the answers you will be looking for anyway.

Puntos en contra:

The software is really simple (which is a good thing!) but this means you are forced to use workarounds to perform some activities. For example, if you wish to resend a reminder to just one person, you have to find the automated email, copy it and paste into an email like Outlook to send it. This functionality should really be built in to the service. As another example, the group results are displayed nicely on the site and you can download the raw data in Excel, but the recommended way to get the visuals is to use a snipping tool; this seems a bit crude.

VP, Design en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done

3,0 hace 6 años

Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Puntos en contra:

Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

hace 4 años

Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses! ------ Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like. As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly. In summary: - I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs - We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report - We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level All the best, Alexis

Sue
Managing Director en RU
Administración gubernamental, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Tool

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I was really impressed with the support I have had throughout. I am not the best at IT so being able to call on the team was a tremendous help. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was patient and always came back quickly with clear instructions and encouraging words. I love the reports too. They are professional and clear. The group reports are so useful too. All round I am a very satisfied customer.

Clear, well set out and meaningful with good links to the requirements

Puntos en contra:

I liked it all thank you - no problems or issues at all

Robin
President en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

Highly Recommend!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

Puntos en contra:

From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

Howard
Sr. Consultant en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Spidergap 360 is a wonderful tool to use

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Excellent! People from spidergap were there helping me every step of the way. They never were bothered by what might have seemed simple questions. The tool was well received - in fact ranked as one of the best parts of the leadership development program.

I loved that it provided feedback on many of the leadership factors we have in our program, and did so in a clear way.

Puntos en contra:

Not being able to easily show the difference or growth from the start of the program to the conclusion.

Herb
Leadership Development en EE. UU.
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Spidergap is a rare gem!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This has been a very positive experience and has allowed our company an entry point into the automated 360 world that saves us time on the administrative end and allows us the opportunity to focus on our recipients.

The software is easy to use, the interface is appealing, the reporting is excellent, and the customization is just what we needed. The price is fair and a great value for what you pay.

Puntos en contra:

The questions they started with are on the more basic side, but if you are starting from nothing, it is a great place to start. You can also easily edit their competencies or replace with your preferred rated areas.

Travis
Travis
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

Puntos en contra:

No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

hace 5 años

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Thomas
Thomas
MGR Technical Training en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Efficiency and effectiveness in skills development management

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The tool has proven valuable in evaluating and enhancing the team's skills. The platform has facilitated the collection of comprehensive feedback from multiple sources, significantly contributing to the professional development of employees.

I have successfully implemented Spidergap 360 Feedback in my area. This tool has been instrumental in comprehensively assessing the skills and competencies of my team. Through 360-degree assessments, we have gained a complete and detailed insight, allowing us to design personalized development plans.

Puntos en contra:

Although Spidergap 360 Feedback has been helpful in assessing and improving skill development in my area, I have noticed that the initial implementation may take time and effort.

Gregg
Gregg
Director of HR en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

HR Director

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

It is easy to use, very user friendly! Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there. It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

Rochelle
Supervisor of Learning and Implementation en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

This product is great for 360 feedback and the customer service is outstanding!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Working with the reps at Spidergap has been a joy. They are professional, quick to respond, and very helpful.

I really like that Spidergap's backend system is so easy to use and customize. I also find the customer service and response time to be best in class. In fact, they set the example for how a company should treat their customers.

Puntos en contra:

I think it would be an added benefit to make it easier for feedback providers to resume an assessment if they have to take a break midway while completing the assessment.

hace 11 meses

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're overjoyed to know that Spidergap's 360 feedback capabilities and user-friendly backend have hit the mark for you. Our customer service team is absolutely beaming with pride knowing they've made a positive impact! We take your feedback to heart and appreciate your suggestion regarding the feedback resumption process. Our Product Team is on it — exploring alternatives to improve the experience beyond the current email-based method. Thank you for being an incredible part of the Spidergap family. If you have any more suggestions or need assistance, we're here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Principal Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Electronically manage all our assessment needs

I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

Puntos en contra:

The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

hace 6 años

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-) Thanks again, Alexis

L&D Business Partner en RU

Spidergap

4,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

hace 9 años

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions. In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed). Thanks for your feedback, Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

Vijayareka
HR Specialist en India
Fuente de la opinión

Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate

5,0 hace 7 años

The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

Puntos en contra:

as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

Pranay
Senior Technical Recruiter en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

This tool is incredible and fantastic.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Lot of time is saved by using this tool.

Things that I like in this tool are setting up is easy, user friendly and customer support guys are very professional. They provide free trial set up which is very useful before choosing a tool.

Puntos en contra:

I feel that if they should create a mobile application so that it can be accessed from anywhere by the people who use it.

hace 5 años

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

Safir
Training Assistant en Francia
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and to customise. Great support team!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Spidergap was implemented as part of our programmes, both the students and the teachers found it very useful and easy to read.

The software is easy to use, and the support team is very efficient and quick to answer.

Puntos en contra:

The translation process could be described a little better. However the use of the Excel file is great and makes it very easy to translate the questions and the reports.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the feedback! Good news translation updates can now be done even more easily, directly in the tool :) Please contact Support to walk through how to do this.

Susan
Australia

Flexible 360 tool for consultants and companies

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Spidergap has allowed us to offer our clients a level of service for 360 degree feedback we weren't able to offer before. The tool is easy and economical - and also follows 360 degree feedback best practice. We have used it for large and small projects and the structure easily adapts. Being able to customise to our client requirements is invaluable. Sometimes I'm hesitant to recommend software due to poor support, but the absolute opposite is the case here. The customer service I've received for a range of queries and assistance requests had been nothing short of excellent. Highly recommended!

hace 9 años

Thank you Susan, I'm so glad that Spidergap has been able to help you and your clients in such a variety of projects. We look forward to continuing to work with you in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Girish
India
Fuente de la opinión

Great functionality and customer support at Spidergap!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We recently came across Spidergap's 360 feedback tool and found it easy to use, stable and flexible. We feel that options to customize the questionnaire and feedback reports are well thought through and easy to execute. What I liked most was the friendliness, technical expertise and prompt service from the Customer Service team - they really want to help and clarified even the smallest of doubts. Congratulations guys - you've developed a superb tool and provide fantastic support!

hace 7 años

Thanks so much for your feedback Girish, I'm really glad you find Spidergap is helpful in running your 360 feedback reviews. I'll pass on your comments to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future! All the best, Alexis

Kerasoula
HR Generalist en Grecia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Spidergap review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with my overall experience!

Easy to use, inclusive of basic steps of 360 degree feedback procedure

Puntos en contra:

A little bit old UX. I would like to experience a more modern front-end

Caroline
Lead Consultant en Kenia
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Funtastic tool. Easy to use with amazing support, help and guidance from the team,

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Still work in progress ut I used it for senior management evaluation as part of a culture change program

Customization! Ability to turn it into what I need and the reports make me look so professional. I was ale to get different reports from this tool that will enable me to give a very comprehensive feedback to my client

Puntos en contra:

Not so much the software ut I was a little it disappointed that I could not download the group analysis. However, for those who love this tool or are considering using it, google sheets can pretty much help generate the group results when you download the raw results and use charts function to generate whatever charts you need

Debbie
Director en RU
Fuente de la opinión

An excellent solution with outstanding customer service

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Having used Spidergap for some months now across a number of settings I am incredibly impressed. The solution itself is excellent and Spidergap are clearly keen to listen to feedback and continuously develop their offering. Their pricing is fair and transparent and, perhaps most important of all, their customer service and technical support have been outstanding - very fast response times coupled with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude has secured Spidergap a place as one of our trusted suppliers. Highly recommended!

Catherine
Self-employed en Irlanda
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Flexible and high quality 360 feedback tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was able to rn a very usful 360 process for a Leadership Team with relative ease.
Everyone received useful feedback and the resports were easy to use and share with each other.

I enjoyed working with it! It is easy to use and highly adaptable - so I tailor it exactly to my clients needs. There are lots of resources for learing how to use the features, and also very responsive custmer care team. I never waited longer than an hour for a response that solved my issues.

Puntos en contra:

Overall I prefer human contact so using email and the internet interface took a bit of getting used to.

Kayla
Nueva Zelanda

CEO review tool

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Was a great comprehensive tool, only made minor adjustments to the questions to suit our needs, was extremely easy to use and everyone who was requested to do a review said it was very easy to follow.

hace 9 años

Thank you Kayla - it is great to hear that Spidergap has been well received and by your leadership team. Do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help, and we look forward to supporting you with your 360s in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Debbie
Wazzup? Driver and Life Coach
Fuente de la opinión

Thank you to the Spidergap team!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: The Spidergap 360 Degree Feedback tool has been an integral part of our leadership programme this year. It is highly customisable, so the reports that it generated for us are very specific to our needs. It was easy to design the questionnaire and the reports are easy to read. The customer service I received was personal, fast and effective every time I needed it. All this over thousands of miles too we are a company in South Africa and Spidergap is in the UK.

Peter
Operations Director en RU
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

A very easy and exceptionally effective 360 Feedback Tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very easy to deal with - great introductory demo call, simple pricing, really easy and effective tool to get 360 feedback. Highly recommend the whole thing.

Very easy to set up and administer, excellent online step by step guidance plus access to real people if you need help. A great standard set up but quick and easy if you want to customise any part of it.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really! All worked brilliantly. It would be difficult to find anything which could be improved