Opiniones de Hubstaff

Sobre Hubstaff

Hubstaff cuenta con funciones fiables de seguimiento temporal y supervisión de empleados para equipos remotos y de campo. Programación, facturación, creación de informes, nóminas y más.

Descubre más sobre Hubstaff

It is very easy to use at daily work for companies. Great Chrome extension, just one click to start tracking time.

Puntos en contra:

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Valoraciones de Hubstaff

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Hubstaff tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.309 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Hubstaff?

Filtrar opiniones (1.309)

Selvin
Analista Programador en Honduras
Medicina alternativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Genial

5,0 hace 2 años

Ver mi productividad, y las capturas de pantalla, me ayuda para la Dayli en mi reunión SCRUM

Puntos en contra:

A veces se me olvida marcar el tiempo, sería bueno añadir un recordatorio cuando se vea que está haciendo actividad uno, por ejemplo, no tienes activado hustaff, ¿deseas activarlo?

hace 10 meses

Hi Selvin, thanks for reaching out! Please check out this article: https://support.hubstaff.com/reminder-track-time-start-timer-desktop-application/. You'll find the step-by-step process for setting time tracking reminders there. Let me know if this works for you and if you need more assistance. Thanks and stay well!

Juan Pedro
Gerente en España
Edición, 2-10 empleados

Juan Pedro

5,0 hace 2 años

No tenía conocimiento de este tipo de herramientas, Espectacular!!

Puntos en contra:

No puedo poner ningún tipo de pega a este productos, estoy encantado!

Ewan
Ewan
Founder / Director en RU
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers. - Nice user interface - Good reporting functions - Thorough tracking options - Client/project budgets - Very good Customer Support

Puntos en contra:

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out) - Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

hace 10 meses

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Roldan
Roldan
UX/UI Designer en Filipinas
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

Puntos en contra:

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

hace 8 meses

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs. We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

abdullah
Admin Manager en Turquía
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

My experience with Hub Stuff for over 4 years

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Ease of use, flexibility and availability at all times

Puntos en contra:

The large amount of reports and their presentation format :)

hace 2 semanas

Hello Abdullah, Thank you for leaving us this review for the platform. Indeed, at the moment, we do have a large number of different reports that are used to provide detailed information about a specific aspect of the time tracked on the organisation. However, please keep in mind that we are in the process of releasing Hubstaff Insights, which is a paid add-on for Hubstaff, that offers analysis of various different reports together, using parameters set up by the organisation that utilises this add on. I believe this will be of great benefit to both yourself and other users, or organisations, that are wanting to have a quicker and easier way to analyse the information recorded by Hubstaff. For more information about the add on, we do have the following support article here - https://support.hubstaff.com/hubstaff-insights-add-on/

Jesse
Patient Care Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

API Support Needs some work

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Like eating cold left overs

The Application User Interface is nice and it looks good

Puntos en contra:

I recently attempted to use your API to link my CRM to employee availability and it is absolute trash and the support team has been everything except helpful. I ask for server logs from your end and they dont have access to them, I ask for data and they tell me they cant see it. I can provide a timestamp from my server, why cant you? They even asked me to record a video so they could see what im doing instead of offering to set up a call and watch! What kind of dev asks for a video when they can look at the server log? Just the worst service I've had in years and thought you might care to know. I'd love for Hubstaff to continue to meet our needs.

Kissara
Academic Advisor en Jamaica
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great software for time tracking!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Hubstaff is great software for the time tracking. I am just a user but when comparing it to other time- tracking software I've used in the past, Hubstaff is less complicated and easy to handle/manage, especially when it comes to adjusting time. It can be intimating at first, but using it on a daily basis proved to be easy.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it doesn't reset after 24 hours so the time for the new day gets added to the previous day.

hace 2 semanas

Hello Kissara, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this detailed review of Hubstaff, we are happy to hear that overall your experience has been a positive one on the platform. When it comes to the time tracker not having its time reset at the start of each day, the most likely cause for that is a temporary connection issue - affecting the connectivity between your time tracker and our servers. Typically, the time tracker will refresh at the start of each day, at midnight local time. If, however, this doesn't happen, it will mean that the time tracker is in an offline state. That's not too much of an issue, though, as Hubstaff is well equipped to track time in an offline state as well. Your time will be accurately recorded and uploaded to our servers, the next time the connection can be made. Feel free to reach out to our support team, should you have any prolonged issues with the time tracker itself.

Jacqueline
Quality Assurance Engineer en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Love Latest Update

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I just wanted to say that I love the addition of the drop down for the reason that I am adding any time to my timesheet. It is a real time saver (pardon the pun).

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the scroll bar is missing from the right side of the app. I am not sure why.

hace 2 semanas

Hello Jacqueline, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review of Hubstaff. We are very happy to hear that the changes to the timesheets have been welcomed and we look forward to having more and more improvements released on the platform in the coming months. I am sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the scroll bar on the application recently. If you do come across this particular issue of not being able to scroll to the right of the time tracker, please do send our support team an email at support@hubstaff.com, along with a screenshot of the time tracker as it appears to you, and any step(s) taken that may have caused that behaviour to be experienced.

Ch
CEO en Israel
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great value for money, full of features

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Integrates with many products & servicesMany useful features

Puntos en contra:

When deleting a user, all their info is gone from reports

hace 2 semanas

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review of Hubstaff. If a member is just removed from the organisation, you should still be able to access most of the reports about their tracked time during their tenure on the organisation. Only account owners, the Hubstaff users themselves, are able to delete their own accounts. We do have the following guide on our knowledge base, that covers more about the deletion of the accounts, in addition to all the data that is impacted by this process - https://support.hubstaff.com/how-to-delete-your-hubstaff-account/

Marketing Manager en Turquía
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

used it daily for 13 months for my remote job

5,0 hace 6 días Nuevo

i managed to work remotely with this app and my manager introduced this software for me and showed me how its amazing tracking for time and some screenshots being taken to assure to the boss that work is in progress

Puntos en contra:

i would say alittle bit should include a warning to the employee that he is being tracked by some managers, lucky for me my manager told me the way it goes but you can be tracked with out your consent if you don't know this app and start using it

Hilda
remote assistant en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

time tracking

4,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

easy to use, good for tracking time and projects

Puntos en contra:

it will go idle if you dont type or move the mouse, so if your work load includes reading or long meetings you need to remember to move the mouse a bit here and there

Arleny
Arleny
Global Recruiter en República Dominicana
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Time tracker for remote teams

5,0 hace 7 días Nuevo

Easy of use and accuracy for both the company and employees.

Puntos en contra:

I believe screenshots are an invasion of the employee's privacy. But I understand it depends on the company.

Paul
Paul
General Manager en RU
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Hubstaff App Review

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

The app is very easy to use. The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great. Very customizable. I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

Puntos en contra:

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

hace 7 meses

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product. When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect. Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones. Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out. We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Arman
Full Stack Developer en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Delivers on the promise

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Dysiree
Dysiree
Executive manager en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up. With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Puntos en contra:

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​. Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up. The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails. Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Juan
Software Developer en Ecuador
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Lightweight, easy, and effective

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Puntos en contra:

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Benjamín
Benjamín
Content Marketer en Venezuela
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

4,0 hace 4 años

Store Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements. My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Tiana
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for remote work and task tracking

5,0 hace 5 meses

Hubstaff makes remote work easy. It can be easily installed on a computer and used immediately by employees. The time-tracking and task management is the appeal of the software. Both users and managers are able to check-in with their daily progress for task and time management. In the simplest sense, Hubstaff is an easy way to track employee productivity.

Puntos en contra:

Aside from screenshots being taken a tad too often (which can feel invasive for users), the one improvement I'd suggest is more of a real-time update on the dashboard of reported hours. Sometimes there is a delay in an employee's time reporting causing discrepancies between managers and workers. In addition, productivity reports are not always accurate. It seems the productivity reporting bases stats on how often a Hubstaff user moves their mouse, which isn't always indicative of timespent.

hace 5 meses

Hello Tiana, thank you for leaving this detailed review of our platform, along with your proposed improvements to the platform. There can be times where there is a delay in the upload of time tracked to our servers - with that being most of the time being the case when the user's time tracker is not able to temporarily upload its tracked data to our servers. If and when this occurs, it will mean that the time tracked by the affected user will only be displayed on the organisation's account once the connection can be made and information uploaded. Hubstaff measures activity percentage by taking the time during which activity was detected - via mouse or keyboard - and calculating that as a percentage from the total time spent tracking. Naturally there will be legitimate reasons and business needs for which activity may be lower, such as during calls or meetings. It is possible to create specific projects on Hubstaff with that in mind, where you can disable activity tracking.

Le-an Lai
Le-an Lai
President en Filipinas
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great for online teams

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them. It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies. Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

hace 4 años

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at support@hubstaff.com and let us know!

Roxanne
Product Sourcing Manager en Filipinas
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Everything we need!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks - lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay. - you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own - forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes - has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows - works great with Mac and Windows - Different parameters used to measure productivity - color coded productivity - can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate - easy to use interface - set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access - easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Puntos en contra:

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate. - it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Leri
Writer, Editor and Website Manager en Sudáfrica
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hubstaff is a great time tracker for remote workers

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Hubstaff is a easy program to use for time tracking. It is ideal for anyone working remotely. It has many other useful features for program managers and payroll - which requires playing around with the features to get to understand where everything is. But if you just want to log time, it's easy to use and anyone can do it.

Hubstaff's time tracker is great and convenient to use. Having a Chrome extension available makes it even better as the tracker is available right in my browser so that I can pause and resume time tracking easily when needed.

Puntos en contra:

Despite all of the reporting options available, it can sometimes be difficult to find where to get an overview of the hours worked for a specific time period (using dates). I had to look through all the sections a few times to find it. I also don't like that it goes idle if you're not physically using the mouse - such as when I'm in a Zoom meeting (which is still work). Even though you can still count those hours, they still negatively effect the productivity score.

hace 4 meses

Hello Leri, thank you for providing us with this detailed review of our platform! The "Time and Activity" report would be the best report for you to use, in order to get the time worked by a specific member of the organisation, for the period of time desired. When it comes to the idle time that Hubstaff records, it does record the time during which there is no activity recorded by the user, via the usage of mouse and/or keyboard. If you find yourself in meetings where you are going idle too often, you may want to consider increasing the idle timeout from the default value of 5 minutes to a different one to better suit your needs. Additionally, when it comes to the activity percentage calculation, it is possible for the activity of certain projects to not be counted towards the overall activity calculation. So, a project called "Meetings" could be created, with the activity tracking disabled for it, and that could be used specifically for tracking time to meetings.

Dejan
Dejan
CEO en Croacia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Productivity booster

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Puntos en contra:

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

hace 3 años

Hi Dejan, Thanks for your feedback! We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy. We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/ If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help. Thanks again! Sarah

Tia
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

hace 10 meses

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at support@hubstaff.com if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Sales Manager en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Accuracy is the Key!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Puntos en contra:

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.