Opiniones de Pollfish

Sobre Pollfish

Pollfish es una empresa de tecnología de encuestas de estudios de mercado B2B y B2C que cuenta con una red de audiencia de más de 550 millones de consumidores en todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Pollfish

Puntos en contra:

I would prefer more skip logic options as programming is fairly limited.

Valoraciones de Pollfish

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Pollfish tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 174 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Pollfish?

Filtrar opiniones (174)

yudi
archivista en Colombia
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

eficacia en servicio y conexion adaptacion facil

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: experiencia satisfactoria cumple con los objetivos

rapidez eficacia muy comprometido en cumplimiento de estandares

Puntos en contra:

buen producto se que hay mucho mas por explorar es muy prometedor

Omar
Omar
Tech and Data Lead en Líbano
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great platform for your research

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Pollfish did the job right, correctly, precisely, overall expensive but you get what you wanted.

The platform by itself provides the features of collecting survey responses in a quite systematic way, with filters that can target your audience, geographically, by age group and other filters. This was an amazing contribution to my research as it enabled that we collect this data quite fast.

Puntos en contra:

The costs of the platform was quite high, as for example if you would like to produce representative data according to a country specially if it is a country in the far east you would have to pay 5K plus in usd$, but that sometimes does the work.

Ankit
Partner and CEO en España
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Best alternative to SurveyMonkey

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: top experience. I use it often to validate ideas with potential users. The results are quick, analytics is detailed

As an offering, we found out Pollfish to be comparable and even better than other tools we are using. Their user targetting options are quite better than the alternatives

Puntos en contra:

The UX and look and feel of the survey can be improved.

Aryne Dolly
Healthcare Virtual Assistant en Filipinas
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Surveying tool that is right for you

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Pollfish is a unique piece of software.

Much of its responsiveness appeals to me. It is completely automated. Technically, it is of good quality. I enjoy the video and audio presentations for the items and services to be surveyed. I also use Pollfish to fill out questionnaires. It's simple, enjoyable, and a wonderful way to spend some time online, plus I get to express my thoughts.

Puntos en contra:

For me, I do not dislike anything in Pollfish. It is good however there are times where it is difficult to use in phones.

Sergey
CTO en Australia
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados

Huge disappointment

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Pollfish sales lures you with bloated eCPM numbers which has nothing to do with real revenue / 1000 impressions ratio. We earned $107 after running polls for 2 months with around 20k monthly users. In addition to that we had to handle with plenty of negative feedback from our users and eventually we removed surveys from our website.

Ease of integration. It took less than a week of one developer effort to integrate polls into our web app.

Puntos en contra:

Overpromise and underdelivery. This phrase describes the almost every aspect of this platform. Examples: A Pollfish sales rep promised at least $65 eCPM, we thought $10-$15 would be great and real eCPM was around $0.3. Their way of calculating eCPM in their dashboard is misleading too and it works in their favour. User experience of running real surveys is from 1990s. You can't see how real surveys look like for your users until you deploy the full integration to production environment. Survey completion times are misleading too. If the survey says it takes 15min to complete, be ready to spend around 45. This actually makes your users feel really disappointed and survey reward is way less attractive. Our users' feedback about survey experience was absolutely negative.

Prashanth
Co-Founder en India
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Quick Data Collection & Incredible Surveying Tool

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: With Pollfish, we are able to roll out a quick survey as it's a DIY product and results are categorized based on our requirements. Recommended for any early stage startup.

1. The collection and sorting of demographic information such as gender, education, location etc. 2. Ease of setting up a survey sample or polls that categorizes the data with multiple filters. 3. Reaching out to specific set of users and the customized template of survey forms.

Puntos en contra:

1. Not providing option to upload attachments in the response options. 2. Not responsive in few mobile phones as the text appears to be jumbled. 3. It takes long time to load a survey of more than 10 questions.

Jean Pierre
President en Canadá
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Insight lover

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Outstanding customer service, responsive, immediate and knowledgeable, and one of your greatest assets. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .

The broad respondent network in multiple languages and countries, ease of set-up and cost effective.

Puntos en contra:

It does not allow for the scoring of responses that would provide a self-assessment for the respondent after the survey is completed. This is offered by Qualtrics and Survey Monkey and it's the only reason we continue to use Survey Monkey. The minute this is provided, we will be moving a 100% of our business to Pollfish.

Stella
Stella
Manager en Grecia
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My go-to option for market research!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have used Pollfish twice: before setting up my blog, and to support an MBA thesis on Strategy and Product Development.

How fast it was to set up my questionnaire without the need to be tech savvy.

Puntos en contra:

The price level is not for the light hearted. It's an investment.

Director of Dayton Regional Pathways HUB en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Pollfish for Market Research

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I've had a great experience with Pollfish so far. We used Pollfish to send a poll to user in the healthcare system to gain a greater understanding of their experience in healthcare and to see what tools would be useful for them in the healthcare space.

I appreciate that Pollfish was intuitive both in creating a poll and also for the user who takes the poll.

Puntos en contra:

I would like a little bit more assistance in how to effectively use Pollfish. I don't have a strong background in technology so "pro tips" would be helpful.

Daniel
Accountant en Kenia
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Excellent

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Earning as I do surveys

It has good features, easy to use and understand. Its the best software I would recommend.

Puntos en contra:

For the time I have been using Pollokshaws, I liked everything about it.

Candace
Sales floor associate en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

It's good

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

The surveys don't take too long. Real easy and simple.

Puntos en contra:

Some surveys will kick you out after just one question. And sometimes the questions will be repeated. Other than that, it's good .

Onur
CEO en Canadá
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Allegory's recent consumer survey

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very satisfied with their services.

I used Pollfish back in 2017, and I'm impressed with its evolution since then. It's straightforward to use, and you can set up proper screening questions and create logics where you want to show different questions to different audiences based on their previous answers. The dashboard is also very easy to use, even though you can export the data in various formats for further analysis.

Puntos en contra:

Although it's not a deal-breaker as it was within our expectation (I have an actuarial background), we realized that some of the answers/respondents are not of high-quality, meaning that in some instances, we realized that the same person answered with a different user ID's or some users provided "troll" answers to the some of the open-ended questions. I am sure they have their internal fraud and data quality checks, but some improvement is needed on that end.

Chief Strategy Officer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Good Value and Insights for the Money

4,0 hace 7 meses

Pollfish gives you a way to conduct quantitative online surveys without the price barrier of Google Surveys or even SurveyMonkey in come cases. It is easy and quick to deploy and reach target audiences.

Puntos en contra:

Compared to Google Surveys and SurveyMonkey, the program lacks some features/robustness. I used to be unsure about where they find their audience, but they have recently done a good job of spelling that out more on their website.

Product Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 10.000+ empleados

Michael's Review - First Survey

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Absolutely incredible. I received results in <12 hours and had an A+ customer experience. I genuinely cannot believe how cost efficient this program is and how productive it can be for marketers.

SIMPLICITY: Anyone can use or manipulate the software. The best results come from having a clear research plan but the execution is flawless and quick. I was able to maneuver my way through the system in a matter of minutes. LIVE UPDATES: Seeing your questions change the moment you tweak an input is heaven-sent. I at first thought I had to live demo the ENTIRE survey to make sure certain rules were being implemented. However, the account rep explained the live view on the panel is also an interactive question so I can test all of my questions/rules on the survey design page and save minutes-hours of manipulation. COST VIEW: Seeing the exact amount the survey will be with every input is incredible. That helps me understand if I am over/under budget based on the criteria I want. FUNCTIONALITY: It's functionality of different survey types and respondents is unparalleled. I can drill into a specific subsegment of users within seconds and expand it globally, which is imperative in my work. TIMELINESS: I submitted a survey at 6pm on a Monday and had results by 8am the next morning that were exactly what I needed for my project. Having this turn around time improves productivity for all members involved in product management.

Puntos en contra:

The only feature I'd love is the ability for users to send in a photo for review. The Pollfish team explained there is a larger certification issue that limits them which makes sense.

lisa
Senior Moderator en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Pollfish is a useful if somewhat unsophisticated tool

4,0 hace 7 meses

The product is intuitive to use and so inexpensive, you can really road-test ideas without heavy investment. As well, the team at Pollfish is eager to be helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The nuance of reporting is highly limited. As well, it can be very difficult to recruit nuanced populations. Lastly they do not offer the ability to use the software with the clients own database

Deana
Deana
Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 10.000+ empleados

My review on Pollfish

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Pollfish is ok but it needs work.

I like pollfish because the software is useful for doing surveys, answering questions, and doing other things.

Puntos en contra:

I think pollfish has a problem with the number of crashes and struggling with a multitude of surveys that don't work all the time, so I think they need to fix the software more because some of the surveys get messed up.

Erin
Management en EE. UU.
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Your opinion feedback

5,0 hace 2 años

The pollfish software offers a huge variety of surveys about a whole lot of different brands and.subjects. Big company actually care enough to want your opinion to matter. Your opinion matters so why not speak up.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing i may dislike about this software is the fact that not all surveys are winners which means being disqualified from some.

Lead Consultant en Canadá
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Pollfish, much better than the competition

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall good easy to get results

Doesn't nickel and dime for premium features

Puntos en contra:

Little hard to get used to. Took me a while ot figure out how to use everything

claudine lizz capawa
freelancer en Filipinas
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Quick and Automatic Technology

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It is fulfilling and amazing with such software tool to help out those who would like to have the feedback of their products and services in the market.

I like much of its quickness to respond. It is very automatic. Technically speaking, it is of high quality.I like the presentations of videos and sounds for the products and services to be surveyed.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like if I am right away do not qualify. It is so quick but at least I have known it right away and not to waste my time then if am not qualified to answer.

Kristen
Kristen
Vice President en EE. UU.
Seguros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Market research in the right place

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I had a really good overall experience with goldfish my analytics are off the chart because I've learned how to manage surveys and get the right time of Attraction marketing out and content people want to see all from Little surveys that I created

This product is very easy to use especially when you're trying to get opinions about your products or about political opinions or even research about said products it's very easy to use it's very easy to set up one thing I like the most about it is the survey maker it gives me the ability to sit up exactly the questions that I want responses from

Puntos en contra:

There wasn't really anything I liked at least about the software the software is awesome all the way around

Nitzan
Principal en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Does what it says

5,0 hace 10 meses

Polish has been a great tool for our needs. We needed to survey a large sample of the population, spread across ages and locations, and Pollfish enabled us to do just that. It was easy to implement the surveys and the data that is included about participants (age, location, etc) was very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

One of our surveys was scheduled ahead of time to run the day after Thanksgiving, specifically to collect holiday-related data, and it just never ran despite having been confirmed by Pollfish. We scheduled it so that we could take the day off, and when it did not run, we missed the opportunity to collect critical data. We contacted customer service and were told there had been a problem with scheduling, and we were not charged for the survey, but there was not much explanation, and the missed opportunity is one we won't get back. Since then we have stopped relying on the scheduling feature.

wade
Maintenance en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados

Good service

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Good marketing and the other is good for me and my wife

Good service for the best interest in the world

Puntos en contra:

Service and the vault in creative mode value for the next generation to generation

Emily
Research Strategist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Pollfish Review

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: i really enjoy working with the pollfish team. i feel as if my feedback is valued and taken into consideration when making updates/improvements.

i like the ease of use and the ability to reach out to customer service and get an almost immediate response.

Puntos en contra:

being able to target people who specifically saw an ad would be sooo useful. also i've continued to ask to be able to rank top 3 as opposed to being forced to rank everything. we've found workaround but not truly the same.

Kewin
Agent en RU
Internet, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Super Express

Comentarios: Excellent good experience

Excellent good experience excited Happy customer and good review

Puntos en contra:

Everything okay nothing wrong with them

Aziz
Partner en Canadá
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

User friendly research tool.

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Easy to use software and very helpful support services.

Easy to use, cost-effective and empowering. Also, the ability to recruit in most countries was a key reason for our selection of Pollfish

Puntos en contra:

I used the pay per use feature so did not have access to the advanced analytics tool. One needs to be a subscriber to use advanced analytics, which did not make sense as one is already paying for use.