Opiniones de Intuiface

4.3/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.4/5

Sobre Intuiface

Create multi-touch presentations, digital signs, information kiosks, point-of-sale installations and more without writing code.

Descubre más sobre Intuiface

Mostrando 23 opiniones

Alex B.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2018

"Intuiface is the #1 Interactive Display Software"

Comentarios: Overall, Intuiface has helped grow our business A LOT. We've been a design agency for them for years, and they've made us feel like we're part of the family. I've enjoyed getting to know their whole team and being a part of their progress. I'm writing this post because there is a real need for good Intuiface designers who are willing to put in the time to become agency-level professionals. There is a lot of opportunity out there to create real solutions that help people with this software.

Puntos a favor: The thought and planning that went into this software is immense and there are too many things to list. If you're a designer, this will be natural to pick up since the interface is similar to that of an Adobe suite. Here's some things that are fantastic:
- API Explorer makes it easy to pull in LIVE data from almost any API. It's unbelievable how easy it is. You can use this to show live feeds, create your own custom CMS, or develop new products.
- The software suite is structured for you to have a lot of creative freedom. You're not stuck with some macro-modules that must look and act a certain way. You literally design the look and function you want.
- Publishing capabilities allow you to monitor and support a digital signage network if you like.
- Collaboration capabilities is very easy within and outside of your organization.
- The support is amazing. Nowadays almost every software suite has a tech-forum. Most of the support team has been there for many years, they are very knowledgeable, quick to respond, and often provide great visuals to help solve issues.

Contras: - I guess the company kind-of totes this software like it's a simple solution for beginners. I'm sure this helps get people to try it, but my opinion is that it's a very robust solution with a steep learning curve. It takes time to get good at it, so keep that in mind.
- It's a little difficult to explain the difference in products and licensing to your clients.

• Publicado el 22/10/2018
Megan C.
Post-Production Supervisor
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2019

"Intuiface- Coding for Everyone"

Comentarios: Digital signage/interactive touchscreen programs was not even on our radar just a year ago. We create corporate videos for manufacturing clients; about a year ago a client showed our producer what one of their competitors was doing at their trade show booth and said, "They made it with Intuiface; do you think you could make one for us?" After researching the software and deciding that adding this as another service to offer our clients would be a real advantage for us, we took the plunge and bought it. We've since started marketing it to existing clients casually (my producer wanted to give me enough time to get up to speed on the software), and the response has been incredible! Nearly everyone has jumped on board, and has envisioned having us do MULTIPLE projects for them in the future! Learning the software, and understanding how to deploy programs for clients has been a little tough, but it has all been worth it as this is increasingly becoming a larger portion of what our business is now producing.

Puntos a favor: -Coming to this program from a video editing background, I know next to nothing about coding; so glad that this makes it so easy! It has an Adobe feel to it, which helped me feel more comfortable navigating it. -There are lots of pre-made items (buttons, social feeds, parallaxing backgrounds, etc.) that you can download from their library... with a few clicks you can customize it to fit your client's needs, or learn from it so you can create your own items. -They offer free templates for download so you can take a look under the hood and reverse engineer functions that you want for your own projects. -The support is AMAZING. Really! Even though the main HQ is on another continent from me (luckily there is a local office in my country), they are always quick to respond, and courteous too! The support staff will also help guide you in the right direction... and if you want more input, the community board is a friendly, welcoming place to pose questions about best practices for projects.

Contras: -Having to explain licenses and deployment to clients. Get ready for their eyes to glaze over. -Learning curve is a little steep; there can sometimes be a lot of math to figure out some of the more complex designs that are currently in style, but they have put out a guide that shows how you can build some of the more popular designs. If, however, your client wants a vertical orientation, and the guide is in horizontal orientation, pull out those calculators and start crunching some numbers. Support is fabulous, but I occasionally have to gently remind them that I don't understand the solution as I don't come from a coding background. They then break it down further for me. If you are dedicated and are a natural learner, you CAN learn it! Just be patient with yourself.

• Publicado el 19/3/2019
Project manager
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"FASTEST INTERACTIVE DIGITAL SIGNAGE TOOL"

Comentarios: We have created interactive content for digital singage exhibits for at least 10 years. I have seen Intuiface evolve into the intuitive solution it is today. From videowalls to tablets, touch tables and kiosks, we have used this tool for many types of content. The current solution is easy and intuitive but powerful and professional.

Puntos a favor: The pre desgined assets, galleries and collections all of them are nicely done. The cloud deployment service is really good, it has save us a lot of time in our latest projects. The fact that you can manage from one same platform contents for tablets (ios and android), touchscreens or even traditional sigange is awesome. It really is a digital signage platform, you can see what the exhibits are playing in real time. Support is great too, they have solved all of my questions in reasonable time.

Contras: Although you don't "need" programming skills, you need to learn how to use Intuiface. Computer skills are a must if you want to create beautiful and dynamic content. A few years back, we sold the content and let our clients edit it with their own composer license. They never got it, it's easy to use but the learning curve is steep.

Valerie T.
Environmental Designer
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/1/2020

"Yes... you can create a cool touch screen display yourself!"

Comentarios: I had 2 months to design and program 4 touch screens for a history display in our new hospital. I could not have done this without Intuiface and their designer services. I was able to take loads of information and make it relevant, easily accessible and visually appealing for our patients, visitors and employees. And the best part is... it's editable! We've seen so much engagement and use out of the program, we're already talking about other ways we can use this technology to sharpen our presentations and further connect with our consumers. I am a graphic designer, with no programming skills whatsoever. By myself, I was able to work with Intuiface's team and create a rather grand display in a short period of time. If I can do it, anyone can. Lastly (and this was a big factor in us choosing this program) you can't beat the price. For the impact, the annual costs are a drop in the bucket to what other companies charge to create something like this for you. Intuiface has placed the control in my hands. I can check on any screen at any time, I can make real-time changes, and you can't beat the results... people absolutely love it. It looks so high tech and sophisticated, your project is really going to make an impression.

Puntos a favor: I was already familiar with Photoshop and Powerpoint, and a little HTML and Excel. These skills helped me learn how to use this program. Without that base, there would have been a little more of a learning curve, but the best thing about the software is that it is very user friendly. The WYSIWYG interface is extremely helpful as there are no surprises when you publish. And the software is truly intuitive. Many features that you'll want to incorporate into your design are automatically built in to the base functionality.

Contras: This isn't the fault of Intuiface, but you do have to learn how to use it. Just like with any new program, it has its own language, interface and tools that you will have to familiarize yourself with. If you think you're going to be able to watch the get-started videos, sit down and make a sophisticated design in a week... it's not gonna happen. That would be impossible with any program that you have limited experience with. But, the support and the design teams are extremely helpful. Save up a little bit more and pay for their bootstrap services and additional tech support to get your design to be exactly what you want it to be, especially if you're on a tight deadline.

• Publicado el 20/1/2020
Michelle S.
Engineer
  • Publicado el 9/8/2017

"Too many bugs for me to recommend"

Comentarios: Final product looks very professional.

Puntos a favor: Great UI, excellent features. Simple to understand interface.

Contras: There are so many bugs that my project launch was delayed by 2 months. I would not recommend this software. Finally, after 3 months I've given up and am moving on to new software.

• Publicado el 9/8/2017
Louie S.
Software Developer
  • Publicado el 10/7/2018

"Sensational, Innovating, Delightful, User Friendly"

Puntos a favor: The ability to create something from a piece of paper and bring it to life with Intuiface with an amazing GUI. The support staff are really friendly and give a clear response to questions which are asked, The support documentation is amazing because it is so easy to find the thing you need when you need it the most.

Contras: The bad points are responding to the community wishlist's, It seems to take a long time to implement a new features which are suggested by the community. Not being able fix bugs quick enough it usually takes some time to get them fixed. Difficult to create complex navigation schemes he overall product is excellent just needs ironing out in a few areas.

• Publicado el 10/7/2018
Amie S.
Graphic Designer
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"Endless options to create engaging touchscreen/tablet experiences"

Comentarios: This was one of the only programs we found that allowed us to make interactive experiences that worked on Apple tablets (since it's not Flash-based), as well as other tablets & touchscreens. This allowed us to create an experience once and have it work universally on all platforms.

Puntos a favor: I like that Intuiface has built-in assets you can use to enhance your touchscreen/tablet experience -- there are pre-built collections to display your images in a variety of interactive ways, interactive buttons and add-ons like shopping carts. There's also a lot of extra help and samples available online through their website and marketplace, which help you to see what is possible to do with Intuiface as well as how to create the experiences.

Contras: My only initial complaint was about the layers when creating an experience in Composer -- the layers are stacked the opposite way to almost every other program I've used (especially when you're used to using Adobe programs). In Intuiface's Composer, the bottom layer is shown at the top of the "Scene Structure" window, with additional layers displayed below as they are added. However, after a bit of time, I found that I was able to get used to this.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Eric L.
Concept Designer
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Great software with little to no cons"

Puntos a favor: The cloud storage is great. I can program remotely and deploy remotely. having all the analytics is also amazing as I can focus on the content where clients are actually using it. The interface is nice and pretty easy to use. There trainings help and I would tell people to do them regardless if you under stand the software or not

Contras: I wish the software had more built in assets and collections. Example I needed a credit page at the end of the experience and to do it would require 3-4 hrs of implementing and testing with this software when I just ended up doing it thru a video creation software and took 20 mins including the exporting of the video. Also I'm running some crazy stuff video wise on some large scale video walls and even with dedicated GPU's the software has a hard time running 4K Video's at 60 FPS

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Michael L.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2020

"Best option for creating and managing interactive presentations"

Comentarios: We have used paid versions of Composer and Player for years and have no complaints. We have a small real estate company and needed interactive presentations for our sale office that we could manage in house and Intuiface was the best option we could find (after a lot of research). Creating and updating experiences are easy and the learning curve is short.

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn and use, great account back end for managing licences and experiences. Very flexible and tons of options.

Contras: Can't think of any cons other than they don't have a direct line to call support.

• Publicado el 27/2/2020
Brittany N.
Teacher
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados

"User-Friendly Platform"

Puntos a favor: There are so many features! The how-to demonstrations are perfect for all of your creative needs. The platform is very intuitive even for technology novices. Anything you want to do, the program can show you or provide options of how best to continue your design. The possibilities are truly endless with this software, and I look forward to designing new projects in the future.

Contras: Because there are so many details, it can be hard for the beginning to get started, but the tutorials help a lot.

Melvyn S.
Creative Head
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2019

"Intuiface is a fantastic interactive authoring platform"

Comentarios: Intuiface takes interactivity to a whole new level, because of the fact of starting with a blank template, there is no limit to creativity. Unlike other software, where you are stuck with predefined templates, Intuiface makes it possible to achieve almost any design a client has in mind.

Puntos a favor: The features of this beat any of its competition
Keeps up with with technology advancements
No coding is a boon for people like me that like to develop visually

Contras: Yearly pricing makes it hard to woo clients and most of them are not willing to spend every year
Re-introduction of perpetual pricing would be greatly welcomed, as its always easier to convince a client once but not every year

• Publicado el 18/3/2019
Arthur K.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/11/2018

"You can spend Thousands $$$ or you can use Intuiface!"

Puntos a favor: - Ease of use and thoughtfully laid out tools, make Intuiface a breeze to pickup quickly and build interactive experiences.
- Endless ability with API integration.
- Built in design accelerators and the ability to create custom interface assets open up endless options.
- Easy publishing capabilities using the Intuiface cloud infrastructure.

Contras: - Some of the built in tools are limited, however the support team always finds a way to provide a workaround.

• Publicado el 21/11/2018
Bhavesh P.
Creative Designer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.001+ empleados

"Need to add Features"

Comentarios: Overall It is a good experience and I would like to work further on this software with mention features added.

Puntos a favor: You can create an amazing interactive presentation with no coding knowledge and features like timeline, scroll and all are very easy to use.

Contras: The loading time is very high. Some features still need to be updated like auto-update images, video or excel files from the folder. Right Now we are updating files manually. Limited Shapes in library

Timc C.
Digital Project Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"Intuiface - any one can"

Puntos a favor: I inherited the Intuiface accounts when our developer left. I have limited experience in developing software and found Intuiface easy to pick up and maintain and create new projects for my clients. Being in the digital signage industry has led me to what can and can't be achievable within the software. It comes with predefined templates so you can reverse engineer in how solutions can be put together. I've had no issues with support and they have answered/resolved any queries I've had

Contras: For non-technical people, they may find the learning curve steep. Whilst there are a number of interface assets it would be good to be able to add to this

Brian D.
Senior Graphics Technologists
Animación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"I am not a coder"

Puntos a favor: There are so many features to use to make your presentation stand out, but what I like is that, with just a brief tutorial, I was able to be up and running with basic presentations and have gradually taught myself how to make a presentation for our company.

Contras: Tutorials. While there are tutorials, they could be better. Deep dive into the nooks and crannies of the software. And don't make them powerpoint tutorials, and don't spend time talking about the basics, go into it straight away, subject by subject, like the scripting or how to use the if-and features.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Keith H.
Head Technician/Systems Administrator
Artes escénicas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2020

"Very pleased with this product"

Puntos a favor: I have been using Intuiface for 2 years now and found it pretty intuitive and easy to pick up from day one. The more time I spend building content for our interactive display in our lobby, the more I discover this software can do.

Contras: I would say the most frustrating aspect of the software that I've come across is when a target scene or element of a trigger is deleted, the trigger also is removed. This means when replacing such a scene or element one has to re-program all the triggers targeting that element. It would be much more efficient to just have to re-target the triggers to the new element.

• Publicado el 6/3/2020
Jeremy O.
Director of Product Development
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"Simple to make great functioning interactive content!"

Puntos a favor: It's mostly intuitive and once you get a hang of the flow it's easy to get what you want done.

Contras: The design interface. My screen real estate is quickly consumed by tools, reducing my work area.

John C.
Marketing Manager
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2019

"Easy to work with from an Adobe background"

Comentarios: I used Intuiface to set up a series of Kiosks for a trade show. It went very good and I was able to make quick changes on the show room floor as we needed it.

Puntos a favor: Intuiface is easy to jump into and learn. The interface is very slick and attractive.

Contras: I wish there was a better system of logging out users. If the software isn't closed on one computer, when a user tries to access it on a different machine, they are locked out until the other one is closed.

• Publicado el 21/5/2019
Daniel W.
Engineer
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"User Friendly Interface"

Puntos a favor: Compared to the previous software we were using, Intuiface truly is intuitive and easy to get the hang of. This makes creating beautiful presentations quite simple and straightforward.

Contras: Price. Could be difficult for smaller companies to justify the cost. However, there are different levels/price levels for access to certain features which is nice.

• Publicado el 21/2/2020
Francesco S.
Desinger
Diseño, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"Simple, fast and powerful"

Puntos a favor: I like that in a few hours it is possible to create functional and complete experiences. In a few drag & drop it is possible to create applications that would require hours of programming.

Contras: I would improve performance and fluidity when inserting enough elements or data into the program

Francisco S.
National manager
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/7/2016

"good sofware"

Comentarios: good sofwareit is a very good program a little complicated to start but then one can sail and do many things I love and my client also congratulations

Respuesta de proveedores

por IntuiLab el 9/2/2017

Thanks for your review we appreciate it!

• Publicado el 11/7/2016
Maggie R.
Creative Designer
  • Publicado el 28/11/2014

"Excellent productivity/results"

Comentarios: + Really excellent software, especially when it comes to create the WoW effect on multitouch.
+ UI is just amazing when it comes to productivity
+ You can connect your app to dynamic sources
- I would love to have a HTML5 player
- More ready to use templates.
Mag.

Respuesta de proveedores

por IntuiLab el 3/3/2015

We appreciate the kind words, Maggie. You'll be happy to know we're working on a pure HTML5-based Player. As for templates, let us know what you're looking for. We're open to ideas.

• Publicado el 28/11/2014
Robert M.
design and propaganda marketing expert
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 29/1/2019

"The first impression is great but ..."

Comentarios: The first impression is great but later after installation, the spell is broken ...
launching the app is a warning that it's a trial and so on ... despite the existing templates - it's difficult to do what movies show. You really need to undergo a sharp training ... it's a pity, because you can change this soft to a very simple one and there is too much programmer's life in it

Puntos a favor: Opportunities - what presents video films and ready-made solutions is impressive,...

Contras: I bet on the whole - the ability to import different materials...

• Publicado el 29/1/2019