Sobre Talkdesk

Talkdesk es un software de centro de contacto intuitivo basado en la nube con funciones avanzadas, creación de informes completos e integraciones sin problemas.

Descubre más sobre Talkdesk

Simple to use and their support team is amazing.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I have problems with the App so I have to use it through the website, or it is very slow and I cannot answer a call in time.

Valoraciones de Talkdesk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Talkdesk tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 682 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Talkdesk?

Filtrar opiniones (682)

Mariam K.
Mariam K.
P. vertical LO en Georgia
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for monitoring and quality checking

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It is good for UX side. It helps several KPIs to resolve.

You can track calls in live and after. It is user-friendly. Easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

It would be better if it had more easier ways to solve some issues, but overall ticket resolving is good and fast. Sometimes it has issues that we could not make cakls but it is resolved soon after reporting.

Tyler F.
CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

Puntos en contra:

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Alternativas consideradas: Grasshopper, RingCentral MVP y OpenPhone

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: Grasshopper was not connecting all calls, meaning a customer would call us and leave a message, yet none of our agents were never rang or notified. We haven't had this problem much with Talkdesk (though, not never).

Software anterior: Grasshopper

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: Balance between cost and feature set

Liveops Supervisor en Georgia
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados

Compelling Platform

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I'm happy with talkdesk, call quality is great, recordings are high quality and has no issues during playback. Administrator features are well designed. The only issue I have kind of frequently is searching for calls but I got used to it, so overall I'm pretty satisfied with Talkdesk.

From user perspective, it's simple yet effective tool. Quality is great and all the calls are stored. Recording's never have any issues and the call quality is pretty good. From an administrator perspective, creating dashboards is a great feature to get an overall view. Coaching is also an amazing tool, allowing you to guide the agent through difficult cases.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of search function for the calls is one of the biggest pain points. You need to go through all the chats and find the one you are looking for, Instead of just having a search bar that would allow you to search calls to specific number. Other thing could be the issue with some providers, causing trouble to make calls,

Tyson B.
Team Lead, Support en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Sleek Product for Small Start-Ups

3,0 hace 2 años

Talkdesk is a very easy and intuitive product to figure out, both on the front and back end. If you come across any issues, their support team is always quick and thorough with their responses.

Puntos en contra:

One of my biggest obstacles with TalkDesk is the reporting functionality. While I feel the front end is great, the back end reporting is sort of all over the place. Many of the reports need to be sent, rather than viewed in the browser. If they made the reporting as intuitive as the call interface, this product would be stellar!

Tarell B.
Customer Service Rep en Jamaica
Externalización/deslocalización, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with helpdesk was ok we had some challenges. I think you guys should look into making an update with the logging feature.

I love how it provides a detailed breakdown of an agent performance at a given time.

Puntos en contra:

I really think you guys should include a time stamp so it's easier to log, track and review interactions.

Maria M.
Team Lead en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

5,0 hace 2 años

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

Puntos en contra:

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Cortney K.
Cortney K.
Billing Specialist en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Megan M.
Renewals and Expansion Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Talk Easily with Talkdesk!

4,0 hace 5 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, nice and easy experience with Talkdesk!

I love how straight forward and easy to use Talkdesk is. It allows me to have a work phone number and dialing system to communicate with my clients easily, as well as monitor calls coming in via the Caller ID feature.

Puntos en contra:

I'm looking forward to innovation in having a clear historical log and reminder nudges to follow up with client calls

Hen R.
Ciso & infrastructure manager en Israel
Bienes de consumo, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Review for talkdesk

4,0 hace 5 días Nuevo

Easy to implement. High level of documentation.

Puntos en contra:

Cant control the waiting calls to redirect to antoher queue

Tiffany G.
Shift manager en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados

Awesome system

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This is absolutely the number 1 program to use there's endless ways this platform helps with all your customer support/needs/wants and more honestly we use it at my job for call monitoring and call for other customer care solutions don't pass this up you won't be let down for sure

Puntos en contra:

There's absolutely nothing you could even say bad about this program it's 110% the best of the best when it comes to handling customer care awesome set up and concept for sure

Mike S.
IT Administrator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

So glad we made the move to Talkdesk!!!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love it and I love the people who run it. Honestly our lives have been SOOOOO much better since coming over from ZenDesk. I am not putting down ZenDesk either, their help desk platform is hard to beat. But for the calling feature which is all we use, Talkdesk does it much better and saved us thousands a year!

What I like most about this software is that IT WORKS!!! We have used two other systems in the past and both were iffy at best, often went down, and when they did it was always someone else to blame. Talkdesk has outstanding uptime, in fact I cannot think of a single outage in a year of using them. The cost is much less than we were paying, and their support is extraordinary!

Puntos en contra:

The licensing can be a bit tricky to figure out as they have some seasonal ones you can add but sometimes that's confusing and doesn't happen quickly if you need to add them. But that is also planning on our part and giving them time.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: Cost and troubles using services

Software anterior: Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: Price, service, support, overall value.

Kallen B.
Director of Customer Support en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

Puntos en contra:

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual. However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Alternativas consideradas: 8x8 X Series

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: We needed more features at the right price

Software anterior: 8x8 X Series

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: Talkdesk had all the needed features (IVR, Recording, Monitoring call, real time report) and was the right price.

Anthony G.
Telephony Manager en Francia
Hostelería, 501-1.000 empleados

My Talkdesk experience

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Alternativas consideradas: Genesis Call Accounting

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: We move to talkdesk for PCI reasons, we had to work with a partner which have a global PCI DSS level 1 certification.

Software anterior: NICE CXone

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: For the very good integration with Salesforce, and we had a better feeling with Talkdesk as we share the same values.

Oscar G.
CRM Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

There is no Better telephony software!

5,0 hace 3 años

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

Puntos en contra:

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Alternativas consideradas: Five9

Software anterior: Five9

Robert N.
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Why we chose Talkdesk

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Puntos en contra:

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: Better performance, better features

Software anterior: 8x8 X Series

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: Features, service package and features in development

Amir H.
Head Of Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Great experience so far

4,0 hace 3 años

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Puntos en contra:

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Alternativas consideradas: NICE CXone

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: Very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Software anterior: NICE CXone

Nicole J.
Founder en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

More than your Average Dialer

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Puntos en contra:

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk. The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Logan B.
Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Puntos en contra:

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Alternativas consideradas: Aircall

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: UI, UX, call quality, ease of use, reports, scalability, call routing, cost

Razones para cambiar a Talkdesk: At the time talkdesk was way more robust and it has totally fixed our need so we don't need to worry about how others software's have progressed since then because talkdesk is continually improving.

Chase S.
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Puntos en contra:

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk

Razones para elegir Talkdesk: Better pricing and features.

Software anterior: Grasshopper

Valdrin T.
IT Engineer en Macedonia del Norte
Restaurantes, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

Puntos en contra:

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

VP Customer Service en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Talkdesk is the best in Class

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Puntos en contra:

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Don A.
Customer Service Representative en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Puntos en contra:

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Lydia E.
Team Manager en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Customer Experience Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

4,0 hace 4 años

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

Puntos en contra:

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Kenneth K.
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A fresh take on an old necessity

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms 2. Great customer success management 3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists. 4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings 5. Good value for the price per seat 6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

Puntos en contra:

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.