Sobre Freshservice

Centro de atención ITSM (administración de servicios de TI, por sus siglas en inglés) online con gestión de incidentes, problemas, cambios, versiones y activos. Cuenta con potentes funciones de ticketing y automatización.

Descubre más sobre Freshservice

Puntos a favor:

It was easy to get started and allowed us to integrate into out ERP software to allow tickets from it.

Puntos en contra:

I feel bad even complaining about it because it's so simple to use but I feel as if the interface could use an update.

Valoraciones de Freshservice

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,5
Atención al cliente
4,6
Funciones
4,3
Relación calidad-precio
4,4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8,7/10

Freshservice tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 438 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Freshservice?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (438)

Brad
Brad
Application Support Manager
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Great Overall SASS for IT

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Usuario verificado
Account Manager SEM/PPC en España
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

La calidad es excelente

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Nuestro producto anterior no contaba con un sistema personalizable y no proporcionaba a nuestros empleados una forma de seguir sus tickets una vez creados. También carecía de cualquier tipo de capacidad de elaboración de informes.

Puntos a favor:

Me ha gustado mucho tener Frehservice en nuestra organización. Ha facilitado mucho mi trabajo como gerente, ya que puedo revisar fácilmente el rendimiento del equipo, publicar anuncios para la organización e identificar las tendencias de los problemas o las solicitudes.

Puntos en contra:

Desearía que las capacidades de informe fueran más personalizables. Ha habido algunas situaciones en las que me he puesto en contacto con Frehservice para pedir ayuda sobre los informes que necesitaba, pero me he encontrado con que los informes no eran posibles. El equipo de soporte de freshservice me dijo que mis necesidades de informes se añadirían a la lista de posibles "mejoras futuras".

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

Puntos a favor:

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

Puntos en contra:

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.

Puntos a favor:

I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.

Puntos en contra:

The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.

Kevon
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

FS review

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

When all the applications are working it's a great software.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the key third party applications are removed like Google Sync and it makes your job harder to sync thousands of users.

Renan
TSM en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

A review about fresh service

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: A solid product with excellent qualities that can help transform how teams work

Puntos a favor:

Good tool for team collaboration. It is possible to configure workflows for each of them, projects, queues, etc. It is possible to greatly customize the fields and apply them to workflows, meeting specific needs.

Puntos en contra:

Graphing is a bit confusing, and you need to buy higher planes to use the best tools.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk

Razones para elegir Freshservice: Several limitations on the platform that did not allow workflows to be created as desired.

Software anterior: Jira

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: We were very interested in other tools that perfectly met our need, however, its high cost made us choose Fresh.

Tom
IT Support & Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Freshservice Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've really enjoyed having Frehservice in our organization. It has made my job as a manager much easier in that I can easily review team performance, post announcements for the organization, and identify trends in issues or requests.

Puntos a favor:

Freshservice has been a game-changer for our organization. The service catalog and user-friendly interface has allowed our employees to improve their productivity over the past 2+ years we have had the system implemented. The customizable forms and workflow has allowed our IT department to streamline processes and improve efficiency.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the reporting capabilities were more customizable. There have been a few situations where I reached out to Frehservice for support on reports I needed but found the reports were not possible. The freshservice support team told me my reporting needs would be added to the list of potential "future enhancements'.

Alternativas consideradas: ServiceNow Customer Service Management, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus y Zendesk

Razones para elegir Freshservice: Our previous product did not have a customizable system and did not provide our employees with a way to track their tickets once created. It also lacked any type of reporting capabilities.

Software anterior: Cerb

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Cost and ease of customization

Mel
Operations Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Implementation and Management

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

Puntos a favor:

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

Puntos en contra:

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Alternativas consideradas: HappyFox Help Desk, Jitbit Helpdesk, Zoho Desk, JIRA Service Management, ServiceNow, Kayako y Zendesk

Razones para elegir Freshservice: The system we had was a basic portal for entering the request and then it would email it out to everyone. There was no way to properly manage, track, or pull reports on the work being done and tickets were falling through the cracks. It was making everyone's job harder than it needed to be.

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: This list is only a partial list of all the systems I looked at but I had issues with identifying what features each level had, lack of trials, unresponsive or slow customer service were some of the few issues I ran into.

Usuario verificado
Global Head of IT en RU
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Freshservice - Fresh thinking, fresh system.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The interaction with the account team and the ease of migration to the full-blown service was seamless. A really impressive offering, that does what you expect and more.

Puntos a favor:

Its simplicity to deploy and customise to your needs is a real bonus for Freshservice, when compared with other offerings in the market.

Puntos en contra:

We have no real misgivings on Freshservice.

Kimber
Business Solutions Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Good, but not quite great

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: FreshService is definitely an improvement over our previous system, and we like it, but it's not all it could be. That said, they make frequent updates and are noticeably trying hard. It's a good solution for the money, but if you have the budget and want robust project management, change management, knowledge base, asset tracking inventory features, there are likely better solutions

Puntos a favor:

The FreshService implementation team was very easy to work with and provided excellent customer support. They did a great job of keeping us on the timeline we had set. General tech support is very good as well. I always get a response within a day. I've also enjoyed working with their robust API so that I can make customizations. The ticketing system, which is by far the most commonly used feature, is excellent.

Puntos en contra:

The knowledge base feature leaves some things to be desired. There is no ability to create a template so that multiple people can write articles with a consistent look. The user side can be customized with Javascript and CSS, but the agent side can't be. The result is that knowledge base articles look different, depending on who is looking at them, and whether the article content is included in an e-mail or being accessed from a URL. The project management feature is confusing and not particularly intuitive. Especially when it comes to altering dates for tasks that must happen in a sequential order.

Johannes
IT Consultant en Alemania
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Nice and fast UI

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: we are very satisfied with the product. the goal was a hosted solution that is easy to access on the go and easy for agents to use. this has been met.

Puntos a favor:

we like the fast User Interface. It acts always fast and instantly

Puntos en contra:

currently the product is not fully multi-client capable

Anneliese
CX Assistant Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Easy and User Friendly

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Really organized and easy to use.

Puntos a favor:

Keeps you updated with all comments and responses for the life of the ticket.

Puntos en contra:

I get double emailed everytime someone replies from the gmail account and help ticket.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

FreshService Internal Ticket Management System for Gehan Homes

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We enjoy FreshService for the simplistic ticket management and communication it provides. It is also a secondary database for our asset management to cross reference our main database. We would like to see more curated automated reports for both tickets and assets. We would also like to be able to levarage the change management database, but it does not appear user friendly nor intuitive; so we may need training on this but we do not use it because we dont understand it. We are actively looking for change management.

Puntos a favor:

Easy to build requestors and submit tickets via email and communicate with the end users we support for our internal helpdesk. Easy to spot trends and ensure service level agreements for ticket response times are measured appropriately.

Puntos en contra:

The inventory management system at first was very unreliable, sometimes search wouldnt pull up names or info. It seems to have been developed and works much better, but I believe the backend database or tool used could be of better quality. It has come a long way from the beginning and is markedly better.

Alternativas consideradas: Spiceworks, ServiceNow, ManageEngine Endpoint Central, Autotask PSA y Zendesk

Razones para elegir Freshservice: ManageEngine cost too much for what we were using it for and it was also on premises. We needed something simple and cloud based and cheaper.

Software anterior: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Cost, ease of use, and provided the greatest benefit for a simple ticket and asset tracking system with the "possibility" of future developments in other areas of the system. We know FreshService was and is a growing company so we bet our money on the growth, we have not been disappointed, but of course would like to see more development in the areas of change management and maybe some more asset tracking features. Also, the customer service and support is STELLAR, I would say better than any vendor or product we use previously or currently. Bravo on the customer support, please never change how great that is, its more important than people might think.

Max
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Everything You Need In A Great Ticketing System

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent, see the Pro section. I wished I could paraphrase everything I wrote in that section to garnish this one, but time is limited.

Puntos a favor:

There are multiple things that I like about the Freshservice platform. To start, the ticketing system that they provide is an amazing tool to keep track of issues and resolutions. You can easily search for similar issues and select a wide variety of categorizations to organize your problems and resolutions. I love the private note feature as well, we can suggest solutions to specialists working on solving an issue before it is escalated. Something else I liked about FS is their asset management utility. The Freshservice agent that is installed on the computers make it easier for admins to see who is the last person who signed in to a computer. This helpful in occasions where we have to rule out what computer is assigned to someone when we forget to update the asset. Overall, the Freshservice inventory system is the best I've used in my professional career. Now let's talk about my favorite feature - the API. I was surprised to learn that FS had an API. I was able to thoroughly test their API and develop our own apps. Very pleased with this aspect. I also enjoyed using their admin tools to create workflows, notifications, scenarios to automate and make the ticketing solution more effective. Being able to document things here is also very easy. You can add images, create tags, and alter publications from their editor. Never had any gripes with this. Lots to like here!

Puntos en contra:

There are actually very few cons. If there is anything bad to say is that I wished the API returned some more relevant results for what I was looking for. For example, I had to jump through a few more requests that I wanted to convert some values to get something else I needed. Yes, seriously, that's all the bad I can say; we are nerds here at Royal. I was able to code very cool apps with the API.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
IT Service Desk Specialist III en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly. The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO). Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system. Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident. While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests. I would most certainly recommend this product.

Puntos a favor:

- Easy to use - Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests - Good CMDB for managing company assets - Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks - Good customization - Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.) - Had good experience from Freshservice support staff - Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO) - Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Puntos en contra:

- Customization could be better in some areas - Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly - Digital asset management is a bit clunky - Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users - Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

Dave
Infrastructure Engineer en RU
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Puntos a favor:

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system. Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency. Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example. Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk. Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map. Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map. Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information. Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents. SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Usuario verificado
Support Coordinator en Bélgica
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Feature-rich and intuitive

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Puntos a favor:

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with. The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting. I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Puntos en contra:

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there. Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves. There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent. My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...) And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Usuario verificado
Manager Service en Países Bajos
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Easily worth the price compared to other ticket systems.

4,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

After following a demo given by enthusiastic and cooperative Freshservice employees, we were sure of our choice. The tooling is intuitive, user-friendly, responds quickly and very easy to set up. There are plenty of things that can be adapted to the needs of the company. There are a number of options within the tooling that have certainly increased the efficiency of our employees and in the way customers create their own tickets. The support and technical staff are excellent and an example for other companies!

Puntos en contra:

The change module may be further expanded. A feature request has been created for this and the latest information shows that a number of improvements will be made this year.

Alternativas consideradas: Jira, TOPdesk, Kaseya VSA y Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Before Freshservice, we used a tooling that was almost unusable, slow and cumbersome to use. No more innovations were made. The switch to Freshservice was a relief for our users, but certainly for our customers. Where we regularly received complaints about our ticket system before using Freshservice, we no longer receive any complaints.

Jose
Support Services Manager en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructure.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Puntos a favor:

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Braden
IT en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Great IT software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: love the product, was very easy to set up and integrate into the company, very nice customization options to really make it your own, and anytime we have had an issue we usually get a response very fast from the team so we are never held back for too long on anything!

Puntos a favor:

The ease of use is a huge plus to us and to all of the end users, it is very straight forward for everyone to use, well integrated into the company super easily and multiple ways to access via the website, mobile app or even just an email, makes our jobs much easier, and the hardware management is also a huge plus being able to track it all

Puntos en contra:

They are working on it now but I wish it had a better tracking of what was installed in certain hardware, at the moment they do not show all of the components just most of the major ones, would be a nice thing to have it all

Gustavo
Mr en Canadá
Producción de alimentos, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use ITSM system that lack proper integration with other platforms.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall Freshservice is an easy to use and deploy platform that will work in small and medium size organizations. It has lots of feature to make repetitive tasks automated.

Puntos a favor:

Incident and Service requests is the module I like the most, specially because IT support can

Puntos en contra:

Inventory and Software management. The agent installed in workstations sporadically stops working and IT support must install the manually for it to continue reporting on the asset. When deploying hundreds of assets, this becomes very tedious. Also, the Probe used to scan network and synchronize AD with Fresh lack a lot of functionality and it doesn't provide enough information about a multitude of non-workstation assets after scanning.

Alternativas consideradas: ServiceNow

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Price and ease of deployment.

Samuel
System Administrator en Canadá
Agricultura, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Easily worth the price compared to free ticket systems

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Extremely positive. Previously was using HESK as a free ticket system and also demo'd a few other options before settling on Freshservice. The paid features of Freshservice more then pay for themselves.

Puntos a favor:

Makes dealing with a large number of tickets very simple and intuitive. Improves response time and productivity of helpdesk.

Puntos en contra:

The settings/configuration is not super intuitive.

Alternativas consideradas: Kaseya VSA y Autotask PSA

Razones para elegir Freshservice: Lack of features

Software anterior: HESK

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Better pricing. Better features for internal IT departments (as opposed to MSP focused ticket systems)

Zac
Head of service delivery en RU
Medios de difusión, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy

Puntos a favor:

Ease of use, customer support and nice layouts

Puntos en contra:

Some things not configurable which makes us having to do workarounds

Alternativas consideradas: ServiceNow Customer Service Management

Razones para elegir Freshservice: Cost

Software anterior: Hornbill

Razones para cambiar a Freshservice: Cost

Joe
IT Manager en
, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Help Desk Software, Particularly For Time Pressed Admins

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The pricing for this product is very competitive which is great for the IT budget and value for dollar represent a good deal. I find the Support team is very helpful and responsive. This is not a complex product to set up but does take a little time to figure out how things work within Freshservice. I am very please overall.

Puntos a favor:

SaaS based product so no on premises hardware or software. Setup is more than 10 minutes that some of the marketing indicates, but definitely not a complex setup. Once you understand the workflow things become fairly intuitive in setting up the software. The ability to process tickets from one screen, enabling you to reply, enter case notes and disposition the ticket from one screen is very good. Like anything there is a learning curve involved, but it becomes very straightforward to Administer. This is very important as I am handling issues, closing tickets and assisting end users so I do not have the time to spent an hour a day doing routine maintenance tasks. The technical support team is also very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Most of the issues have not been with things that do not work as much as do not conform to our individual work flows and processes. A few things that are challenges include that pasting into tickets using the portal does not work. Any screen shots or images depicting issues and end user is facing need to be added as attachments. By default you are given a long and not intuitive URL for your Portal. While you can create a custom URL it requires purchasing an SSL certificate or the connection is not secure. If a User submits a ticket via email and at a later time tries to create an account on the Portal it will advise them that the email is in use. To resolve this they just need to request a password reset, but it is not intuitive to the User, they think something is wrong.

Rich
Rich
Director of IT en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Comercio mayorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Simple to use and has all the features you actually need.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I really like Fresh Service (and before it, Fresh Desk). I keep trying to find a reason to switch to Zendesk because of the possibilities with their integrations but keep abandoning the trial. I would have to reproduce in Zendesk what I currently have in Freshservice in order to start experimenting with the possibilities. That's where the problems start. All the things I have in Freshservice are add-ons in Zendesk that cost extra and don't work the same way. If you have a fairly small team, we have 4 IT personnel for a 24/7 $400 million dollar company, this is your solution.

Puntos a favor:

Layout is clean and easy to understand. Has fun 'gamify' system which lets my techs compete with with other for prizes with the system keep score. This is available on our subscription level. Also has SLA monitoring for those pesky KPI requirements. Can setup a catalog of services and items for end users to 'order' with a workflow approval process. Can integrate with chat and phone. Great all around alternative to Zendesk. Doesn't nickel and dime you to have basic features.

Puntos en contra:

List of Integration possibilities are pretty small in comparison and hasn't really grown in the several years we have been using it.

Karina
IT Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Offers a lot of features

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It meets our expectations for managing tickets. We have experienced some bugs and they get resolved quickly.

Puntos a favor:

We use it for tickets and issue resolution mostly. The software offers contract management, project management, asset management and other features at a very basic state.

Puntos en contra:

We tried asset management for a while and it felt extremely short so we had to switch to a different product. Project management we did not even try because it is extremely basic. Maybe they should stick with the core of their product which is tickets and issue resolution.